Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 195026 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5325 on: January 10, 2024, 05:55:28 AM »
Hanky is trained to fight and defeat multiple people at once. One on one just caught him off guard otherwise he'd have obliterated Clegg.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5326 on: January 10, 2024, 06:20:27 AM »
He basically admitted above that what we’ve been saying is true. He was gassed out and quit. Then realizing he sucked ran off to Hawaii. He owes it all to Clegg and should thank him.

His cardio is better now fiddle farting around on a recumbent bike?  Jesus, what was it then?  He has zero wind. Never had, never will. It’s why he has zero back and legs.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5327 on: January 10, 2024, 06:38:11 AM »
You’re not fighting anyone.

x100 hahaha

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5328 on: January 10, 2024, 06:42:02 AM »
Where do you live? Let's meet up and find out. I am in NC are you on the east coast? I will drive up to 5 hours this weekend to fight you no problem name the place.

Nah unless you confirm a lot more details making me belive you will actually show up make it 2 hours I am not driving 10 hours on a wild goose chase

Brian I thought you would only fight people once they reveal their full identity to you?

Or is that only with people who want to fight you as a get out?

And now the condition is you neeed to be within 2 hors of Brian or he won't turn up.

His arse has gone again.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5329 on: January 10, 2024, 06:46:48 AM »
Brian I thought you would only fight people once they reveal their full identity to you?

Or is that only with people who want to fight you as a get out?

And now the condition is you neeed to be within 2 hors of Brian or he won't turn up.

His arse has gone again.

I am not traveling to another country to look for someone who I can’t identify who has claimed they are going to stab me that is just stupid. You spent days yapping about how you were going to sneak up at stab me at the Olympia you are a pussy fuck off with your nonsense

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5330 on: January 10, 2024, 06:53:03 AM »
I like how Brian mentioned commuting from DC over an hour, eating McDonald’s and being on over 1000 mg of test a week was the reason why he lost. He thought providing those useless details would make his embarrassing loss look better.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5331 on: January 10, 2024, 06:55:38 AM »
If i can get in the country you are getting served Brian. I'm just going to low kick your leg then an overhand left to knock you the fuck out. No need for cutlery with a bitch like you.

So for clarity your

'I will fight anyone, anytime, any place' was another Brian Hankins fantasy statement.

File under

school fights
mensa child
skiing hotdogs
wall street
mexican jail fights
olympic wrassling
NASA study
Rhodes scholar dad
Vespa in the hood
full coverage of hair
beating Clegg
the other 2 MMA hammerings
cartoon dogs
your 'kiler' dog
your son having a brain
your wife about to be a political heavyweight
scaring serial killers
405 squat anytime
strict curl at the arnold

Its quite a list for one person Mr Walter Mitty
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5332 on: January 10, 2024, 07:22:43 AM »
What do MMA fighters typically do for cardiovascular endurance in their training?  Is surfing, kite-boarding, and free-diving on the list?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5333 on: January 10, 2024, 07:24:14 AM »
What do MMA fighters typically do for cardiovascular endurance in their training?  Is surfing, kite-boarding, and free-diving on the list?

Playground fights and 'arse sniffing' or wrasslin as I believe its known.

They also run cross country at really quick times which they didnt really do.
B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5334 on: January 10, 2024, 07:28:01 AM »
I am going to block you I am no longer going to intereact with people who use my altered images as profile pics

Can confirm it's not altered.

It's just a screenshot from the video.
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #5335 on: January 10, 2024, 07:29:02 AM »
Hanky is trained to fight and defeat multiple people at once. One on one just caught him off guard otherwise he'd have obliterated Clegg.

Good point.  He better versed in tactics involving multiple assailants. If there were 3 or 4 Cleggs in the cage, it wouldn't have even been close.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5336 on: January 10, 2024, 07:30:43 AM »
If i can get in the country you are getting served Brian. I'm just going to low kick your leg then an overhand left to knock you the fuck out. No need for cutlery with a bitch like you.

So for clarity your

'I will fight anyone, anytime, any place' was another Brian Hankins fantasy statement.

File under

school fights
mensa child
skiing hotdogs
wall street
mexican jail fights
olympic wrassling
NASA study
Rhodes scholar dad
Vespa in the hood
full coverage of hair
beating Clegg
the other 2 MMA hammerings
cartoon dogs
your 'kiler' dog
your son having a brain
your wife about to be a political heavyweight
scaring serial killers
405 squat anytime
strict curl at the arnold

Its quite a list for one person Mr Walter Mitty

Anytime anywhere I happen to be I am not traveling across an ocean looking for some fat middle aged man. I will be going to London England for vacation before year end but you won’t identify yourself so we won’t be meeting up. Pussy

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5337 on: January 10, 2024, 07:31:20 AM »
apparently he picked clegg up over his head.

can someone put the laughing bastards photo up please.
B

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #5338 on: January 10, 2024, 07:34:09 AM »
Totally out of character for me at this stage in my life but I will say it once. I have zero doubt that I would beat the absolute fck out of you kid. You are an insecure pussy that runs his fckn mouth. NO legit badass runs his mouth (again because I know you are unintelligent- I’m not talking professional fighters who earn a living by gaining interest and shit talking). You will NEVER find a legit tough guy constantly telling how tough he is. It’s one of the surest ways to identity pussy ass bitch. So there - I would slap the piss out of you right in front of that ugly wife of yours (sorry Emily if you were not with Brian I would l t bring up your homely appearance)

I’m done commenting but you fckn know exactly what I am talking about. You’re a scared pussy that runs his cock sucker thinking that if he says it enough he won’t be the chickenshit loser that he knows he is.

Well put

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5339 on: January 10, 2024, 07:34:31 AM »
Anytime anywhere I happen to be I am not traveling across an ocean looking for some fat middle aged man. I will be going to London England for vacation before year end but you won’t identify yourself so we won’t be meeting up. Pussy

so what you should say i WILL FIGHT ANYONE who happens to be in my house/ my garden. As its the only place you go Billy no Mates.

Brian you are the softest, biggest coward on the internet. You are a laughable parody of a tough guy. Tell me when you come to london, where oyu are staying and i will come to you. Really easy.

But we both know you won't. because Brian you can't fight. Your other two MMA fights....... talk us through how they were really victories. hahahahahaahaha
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5340 on: January 10, 2024, 07:36:33 AM »
Playground fights and 'arse sniffing' or wrasslin as I believe its known.

They also run cross country at really quick times which they didnt really do.

Haha, I forgot about bhanks elite cross-country performances while casually staying in shape for grab-ass/wrasslin' :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5341 on: January 10, 2024, 07:38:05 AM »
Hanky blocking me just to get out of doing body fat testing after asking me to pay for it and me agreeing. What a fat little weasel

Sorry Hanky, no hate but I doubt you're  in single digits body fat. Probably come in at 13/14%.

Everyone with abs assumes they are leaner than they really are. Your visceral fat, love handles/back fat and cottage cheese ass and hips put you over 10% easily.

I tell you what sign me up for private testing and pay for it I will go and disclose the results no way am I not single digit

You're in luck. I have some paypal accounts set up with fake identities so happy to transfer money to you through them. Find out how much and I'll send it

I am going to block you I am no longer going to intereact with people who use my altered images as profile pics

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5342 on: January 10, 2024, 07:48:27 AM »
To reiterate, bhanks is claiming the first photo here is an edited version of the second photo:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5343 on: January 10, 2024, 07:56:44 AM »
so what you should say i WILL FIGHT ANYONE who happens to be in my house/ my garden. As its the only place you go Billy no Mates.

Brian you are the softest, biggest coward on the internet. You are a laughable parody of a tough guy. Tell me when you come to london, where oyu are staying and i will come to you. Really easy.

But we both know you won't. because Brian you can't fight. Your other two MMA fights....... talk us through how they were really victories. hahahahahaahaha

No problem as soon as you identify yourself, I am not just going to tell someone planning to stab me in a crowd and run where I am when I don't know what they look like are you daft.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5344 on: January 10, 2024, 07:57:12 AM »

BHANKS, I saw the video. Its not altered.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5345 on: January 10, 2024, 08:00:05 AM »
To reiterate, bhanks is claiming the first photo here is an edited version of the second photo:

He went down the two times I took a shot. He didn't get back up until they made me get off him at the end of the round both times. Even Hasbeen has confirmed the guy threw 3 punches the entire fight was on his feet for 2 minutes total and took dozens of punches and elbows to his dome from his back. He even said I won both rounds. We only fought 2 rounds what more do you want? Hasbeen the guy who saw the video apparently has confirmed exactly what I told you idiots. I even had him up over my head on the 2nd shot fully standing with him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. But go ahead keep claiming I got beat up.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5346 on: January 10, 2024, 08:01:11 AM »
No problem as soon as you identify yourself, I am not just going to tell someone planning to stab me in a crowd and run where I am when I don't know what they look like are you daft.

Brian, do you think if you were not working similar to now would you be able to beat clegg?

I feel commuting an hour a day to DC with army issued packs and combat boot would take a toll on anybody's body. enhanced or not.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5347 on: January 10, 2024, 08:03:09 AM »
He went down the two times I took a shot. He didn't get back up until they made me get off him at the end of the round both times. Even Hasbeen has confirmed the guy threw 3 punches the entire fight was on his feet for 2 minutes total and took dozens of punches and elbows to his dome from his back. He even said I won both rounds. We only fought 2 rounds what more do you want? Hasbeen the guy who saw the video apparently has confirmed exactly what I told you idiots. I even had him up pover my head on the 2nd shot But go ahead keep claiming I got beat up.

Brian, were you punching full power? I feel like if anyone on the board punched someone 12 times and elbowed them they would leave the person crippled.

However, you could not?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5348 on: January 10, 2024, 08:06:33 AM »
Brian, were you punching full power? I feel like if anyone on the board punched someone 12 times and elbowed them they would leave the person crippled.

However, you could not?
possible IVAN DRAGO punching power 1650 per punch..whatever he hits ,he destroys...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5349 on: January 10, 2024, 08:10:11 AM »

However, you could not?

He's Faggott & his punch power is that of a Babies - in his own words
he hit him 100+ times to no effect says it everything about Bianca.
Weakling.