Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203107 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5500 on: January 11, 2024, 02:04:44 PM »
Because I have Crohn's and have been dealing with peptic ulcers for years now I get them often I don't need to argue with you people about it I am simply reporting it.

You've mentioned having Crohn's, irritable bowel, peptic ulcer, organ failure, and now you've had a surgery to repair a hernia. I'm wondering how you can tell that your pain is coming from your ulcer rather than one of your other ailments? How do you know you don't have a surgical complication? Maybe we could all learn from you. Share your knowledge bro!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5501 on: January 11, 2024, 02:15:43 PM »
You've mentioned having Crohn's, irritable bowel, peptic ulcer, organ failure, and now you've had a surgery to repair a hernia. I'm wondering how you can tell that your pain is coming from your ulcer rather than one of your other ailments? How do you know you don't have a surgical complication? Maybe we could all learn from you. Share your knowledge bro!

It's all bullshit to try to justify the drugs as medicinal.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5502 on: January 11, 2024, 02:20:08 PM »
The biggest thing one could learn from this dickhead is how to be an egotistical,self absorbed, childish,privelaged, asshole who thinks his shit doesn`t stink.

He has tons of knowledge on how to be a fuckhead,but I already know how to do that when necessary !!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5503 on: January 11, 2024, 02:21:20 PM »
Anadrol for anemia

Tren for restless leg syndrome

Notice the anemia kicked in during the SCN training and event

Now, it’s magically been healed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5504 on: January 11, 2024, 03:25:11 PM »
It's all bullshit to try to justify the drugs as medicinal.

I told you guys 3 years ago I was on HRT now 3 years later you still want to argue about it. This is a bodybuilding board, and it is full of a bunch of 160lb vegans who want to spend all day arguing about the evils of HRT and bodybuilding like wtf? Then you want to argue about my hair and clothes. Go somewhere else find a vegan organic non gmo yoga board for skinny hipster dudes who wear tight jeans and have manbuns since that is your thing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5505 on: January 11, 2024, 03:26:38 PM »
The biggest thing one could learn from this dickhead is how to be an egotistical,self absorbed, childish,privelaged, asshole who thinks his shit doesn`t stink.

He has tons of knowledge on how to be a fuckhead,but I already know how to do that when necessary !!

6 weeks remember that? lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5506 on: January 11, 2024, 03:29:27 PM »
I told you guys 3 years ago I was on HRT now 3 years later you still want to argue about it. This is a bodybuilding board, and it is full of a bunch of 160lb vegans who want to spend all day arguing about the evils of HRT and bodybuilding like wtf? Then you want to argue about my hair and clothes. Go somewhere else find a vegan organic non gmo yoga board for skinny hipster dudes who wear tight jeans and have manbuns since that is your thing.

Plenty of people here juice at various levels and don't get shit for it, you're the only one who tries to pretend it's all prescribed for medical issues though.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5507 on: January 11, 2024, 03:39:59 PM »
Actually, that is exactly what causes it when damaged the stomach cannot properly absorb nutrients and you get deficiencies which cause weight loss. I literally have a fucking wasting disease but I am putting up the good fight.

Let me tell you what I do know I was unable to eat much the last few weeks. I had a painful peptic ulcer. I was not eating my late night meals or my morning meals. I was not sleeping well either I did not feel well. Now I am 3 days into HGH therapy and I can not feel the ulcer at all. I am eating like a champ and I even took an afternoon nap the last two days. So, it has already done more than enough to justify it's usage to me. Now you guys can hem and haw about whatever you want don't care I feel great and I am cookign steak and shrimp tacos/fajitas now already trained legs and did my cardio life is good.
painful peptic ulcer and life is good all in the same paragraph

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5508 on: January 11, 2024, 03:41:41 PM »

500 mg a week of HRT and full vials of GH,right Brian?

All subjective

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5509 on: January 11, 2024, 04:18:19 PM »
6 weeks remember that? lol
I do things on my time........YOU remember that!!

Also, remember to bow down to me when I win my pro-card you fucking wannabe drug reliant fuckhead!!   

Have a pleasant evening playing pool by your lonesome.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5510 on: January 11, 2024, 04:20:04 PM »

500 mg a week of HRT and full vials of GH,right Brian?

All subjective
FUCK HRT.......dude`s on a lifetime cycle and never comes off like lots of people do, just too much of a kunt to admit it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5511 on: January 11, 2024, 04:20:38 PM »
If it’s not water weight then what is it? What is your weight gain if it’s not water or muscle?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5512 on: January 11, 2024, 04:21:56 PM »
painful peptic ulcer and life is good all in the same paragraph
Sounds almost like an ideal situation most people  wish they could have.......personally,I`m green with envy and quite jealous.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5513 on: January 11, 2024, 04:24:58 PM »
Sounds almost like an ideal situation most people  wish they could have.......personally,I`m green with envy and quite jealous.   ;D

The maid is downstairs killing spiders in the gym. I wonder if she will get the dart. I told her just to get the cobwebs and spiders. But yeah it was starting to even creep me out down there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5514 on: January 11, 2024, 04:32:56 PM »
The maid is downstairs killing spiders in the gym. I wonder if she will get the dart. I told her just to get the cobwebs and spiders. But yeah it was starting to even creep me out down there.
Hey Brian,I`m just busting balls...........I truly don`t care what you do or whether you live or die, and yes I will talk to you face to face if we ever meet as I have actually hung out will killers and people who would have killed you just on general principle........plus I`m a man who fears no one and has nothing to lose or gain.........I just exist to train.

Not claiming billy bad ass status I`m just a guy who doesn`t give a fuck..........whatever happens, just happens.

I like to call myself the original don`t give a fuck,cuz I don`t !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5515 on: January 11, 2024, 04:37:12 PM »
Hey Brian,I`m just busting balls...........I truly don`t care what you do or whether you live or die, and yes I will talk to you face to face if we ever meet as I have actually hung out will killers and people who would have killed you just on general principle........plus I`m a man without who fears no one and has nothing to lose or gain.........I just exist to train.

Not claiming billy bad ass status I`m just a guy who doesn`t give a fuck..........whatever happens, just happens.

Godamn chihuaha yapping away sit down before you fall down gramps

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5516 on: January 11, 2024, 04:38:21 PM »
Hey Brian,I`m just busting balls...........I truly don`t care what you do or whether you live or die, and yes I will talk to you face to face if we ever meet as I have actually hung out will killers and people who would have killed you just on general principle........plus I`m a man without who fears no one and has nothing to lose or gain.........I just exist to train.

Wes let it go; Bhanks is a troll - no one is fighting anyone here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5517 on: January 11, 2024, 04:39:41 PM »
Godamn chihuaha yapping away sit down before you fall down gramps
If we ever cross paths and you feel froggy just jump....that is if your adamantium legs will allow you to do so.   :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5518 on: January 11, 2024, 04:42:48 PM »
Wes let it go; Bhanks is a troll - no one is fighting anyone here.
I`d never fight him Dave unless he made the first move.........a man has to defend himself the best way he knows how.

Just his schoolyard fight record alone is impressive and intimidating........it comes close to almost matching my street fight and bar bouncing record.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5519 on: January 11, 2024, 04:45:44 PM »
I`d never fight him Dave unless he made the first move.........a man has to defend himself the best way he knows how.

Just his schoolyard fight record alone is impressive and intimidating........it comes close to almost matching my street fight and bar bouncing record.
All I meant was don’t let him bait you. He is a troll, just troll him back.

If his life was so great why is he wasting time here?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5520 on: January 11, 2024, 04:46:52 PM »
Bhanky,
What happened to all your Facebook friends?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5521 on: January 11, 2024, 04:47:26 PM »
All I meant was don’t let him bait you. He is a troll, just troll him back.

If his life was so great why is he wasting time here?
I knew what you meant bro........I`m nowhere near as good as you,but I can troll my ass off when I want to.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5522 on: January 11, 2024, 04:48:13 PM »
Bhanky,
What happened to all your Facebook friends?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5523 on: January 11, 2024, 05:07:31 PM »
None of you would disrespect me in real life not 1 Fact
LOL worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5524 on: January 11, 2024, 05:15:57 PM »
LOL worst tough guy ever.
That post scared me....I`ll tell ya` right now!!
 ::)

What a fucking clown!  ;D