Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201620 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5625 on: January 13, 2024, 07:57:23 AM »
The 11 pounds of weight went to your diabetic neck rolls overnight? ::)

You are an idiot my morning weight was 214lbs this am same as a week ago

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5626 on: January 13, 2024, 07:58:11 AM »

I am the same weight in both pics actually a couple pounds heavier in the first one 217lbs mid day vs 214lbs first thing

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5627 on: January 13, 2024, 08:02:42 AM »
WE NEED AN UPDATE FOR "FACES OF BHANKY"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5628 on: January 13, 2024, 08:51:40 AM »
Happy hanky

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5629 on: January 13, 2024, 09:00:16 AM »

We don’t know what the weight gain is or where is went. Well we do know it didn’t go to his legs.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5630 on: January 13, 2024, 09:01:18 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5631 on: January 13, 2024, 09:37:05 AM »

More "FECES of bhanky".

Looking at that should remind us all of this truth -  Humans need to back off working on so-called AI and get moving on NS.     "NATURAL  STUPIDITY"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5632 on: January 13, 2024, 10:10:24 AM »
You know funniest thing I have not been looking as I am prepping a house to sell and trying to move. However I was contacted yesterday about an actually portfolio management and trading position. I have an in person interview next week. It’s on site which would be a pain as house isn’t done yet and I really wanted an easy accounting position from home after the move however for portfolio management and trading it might be worth shaving putting on a shirt and going to an office.

New house still isn’t done but getting closer

House looks great Brian.

Aren’t you worried about the stairs? You have said several times before you have difficulty walking up stairs because of your bone on bone knees etc..

Do you think getting a chair lift would help?

Also, if you can barely walk upstairs, how would you fight anybody at the Olympia?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5633 on: January 13, 2024, 10:38:49 AM »
bhanks prefers the future-tense when discussing employment.

;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5634 on: January 13, 2024, 11:32:27 AM »
House looks great Brian.

I am concerned he should have gone a shade lighter on the floors.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5635 on: January 13, 2024, 11:33:53 AM »
House looks great Brian.

Aren’t you worried about the stairs? You have said several times before you have difficulty walking up stairs because of your bone on bone knees etc..

Do you think getting a chair lift would help?

Also, if you can barely walk upstairs, how would you fight anybody at the Olympia?

Why don’t you come say something stupid to me and find out

Quilzechews

• Getbig II
  • I'm gone make you butter my corn bread boy
« Reply #5636 on: January 13, 2024, 11:37:28 AM »

When I see you at the olympia this year I'm going to slap the shit out of you

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5637 on: January 13, 2024, 11:41:24 AM »
You know funniest thing I have not been looking as I am prepping a house to sell and trying to move. However I was contacted yesterday about an actually portfolio management and trading position. I have an in person interview next week. It’s on site which would be a pain as house isn’t done yet and I really wanted an easy accounting position from home after the move however for portfolio management and trading it might be worth shaving putting on a shirt and going to an office.

New house still isn’t done but getting closer

Bhank, as a former Wall Street Master of the Universe, current occasional derivatives home trader across multiple screens, and potential future portfolio manager and office-based trader......what is your opinion on Bitcoin's future, inclusive of the numerous just-launched ETF's?  Are you a Cathie Wood-esque believer, ponzi-scheme hater like Mr Anabolic (see early Bitcoin thread), indifferent ,or maybe a 1-5% of portfolio dabbler in a digital gold ,inflation hedge sense?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5638 on: January 13, 2024, 11:47:54 AM »

You will do nothing not one of you is going to do a damn thing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5639 on: January 13, 2024, 11:54:00 AM »
Bhank, as a former Wall Street Master of the Universe, current occasional derivatives home trader across multiple screens, and potential future portfolio manager and office-based trader......what is your opinion on Bitcoin's future, inclusive of the numerous just-launched ETF's?  Are you a Cathie Wood-esque believer, ponzi-scheme hater like Mr Anabolic (see early Bitcoin thread), indifferent ,or maybe a 1-5% of portfolio dabbler in a digital gold ,inflation hedge sense?

I traded leveraged derivatives on the SP500 and some stocks. I have never invested in Bitcoin. I still simply do not know enough about digital currency to give an educated opinion on Bitcoin or blockchain in general. I would absolutely consider a 5% portfolio allocation, but I would probably invest in blockchain technology companies over bitcoin. I would look more towards how blockchain technology will help with international trade and banking transactions. But I would have to read up on it.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5640 on: January 13, 2024, 12:04:34 PM »
I traded leveraged derivatives on the SP500 and some stocks. I have never invested in Bitcoin. I still simply do not know enough about digital currency to give an educated opinion on Bitcoin or blockchain in general. I would absolutely consider a 5% portfolio allocation, but I would probably invest in blockchain technology companies over bitcoin. I would look more towards how blockchain technology will help with international trade and banking transactions. But I would have to read up on it.

As flexacon and a few others have said, when not picking fights about bodybuilding you can offer reasoned,  sensible answers as well as acknowledging current knowledge gaps. I am of a similar small allocation mindset. good luck with the new gig bhank

Now back to Olympia rumbles ...

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5641 on: January 13, 2024, 01:35:04 PM »

I will take “Empty Gay Gimmick Threats for $500, Alex…”

Quilzechews

• Getbig II
« Reply #5642 on: January 13, 2024, 03:50:30 PM »
I will take “Empty Gay Gimmick Threats for $500, Alex…”

Shut up bitch

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #5643 on: January 13, 2024, 04:25:14 PM »
More "FECES of bhanky".

Looking at that should remind us all of this truth -  Humans need to back off working on so-called AI and get moving on NS.     "NATURAL  STUPIDITY"
Summed up beautifully.  Bhanky looks like a turd floating in a truck stop toilet.  Just waiting to be flushed.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5644 on: January 13, 2024, 05:47:51 PM »
Shut up bitch

Ohhhhhh no, the tiny man Queerchewsdicks is upset.

Do you think you could take Matt “MR. TITS” Canning in a no holds barred, flesh colored wrestling singlets, MMA fight ?

Would you have makeup sex with little Matty afterwards ?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5645 on: January 13, 2024, 06:00:35 PM »

Don't bother, you will not understand it.

Quilzechews

• Getbig II
« Reply #5646 on: January 13, 2024, 06:02:12 PM »
Ohhhhhh no, the tiny man Queerchewsdicks is upset.

Do you think you could take Matt “MR. TITS” Canning in a no holds barred, flesh colored wrestling singlets, MMA fight ?

Would you have makeup sex with little Matty afterwards ?

Matt is a gentleman and a fellow member of team canada, Matt would hold your  hair while I blow my load in your face and glue your eyes shut, maybe that will shut you up for half a second (doubt it)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5647 on: January 13, 2024, 06:18:20 PM »

How will you get up the stairs? You have said yourself you can’t manage stairs due to your bone on bone knees m

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5648 on: January 13, 2024, 06:43:52 PM »
How will you get up the stairs? You have said yourself you can’t manage stairs due to your bone on bone knees m

He will go to jail.  Perhaps sooner than he thinks and for longer than he imagines.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5649 on: January 13, 2024, 07:23:32 PM »
Matt is a gentleman and a fellow member of team canada, Matt would hold your  hair while I blow my load in your face and glue your eyes shut, maybe that will shut you up for half a second (doubt it)

Matt Canning is a small phaggot, he couldn’t reach my hair if he used a step stool.

You’re an impotent homo, the only face receiving a load in this scenario is yours.

You and Matt “MR. TITS” Canning are an embarrassment to Canada. You suck dick like it’s free ice cream and Canning eats meth head, canker sore ridden Ojibway and Chippewa squaw crotch and is confused that WAP is actually just puss.

Up your game gimmick, or climb back on your 8 year old cousin, and fuck off.