Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201909 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5950 on: February 24, 2024, 11:31:08 PM »
You are losing weight, size and strength don’t try to rationalize it. You’re falling apart.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5951 on: February 25, 2024, 04:15:07 AM »
1) I squatted 225 x 15, you did 11 or 13?   I was NOT winded....you were

I did 14 a few weeks later but you just ignore that everytime. Breathing has jack shit to do with anything. You have not lifted a weight I cannot lift you did one more rep so what. Fuck an overhead squat I don't juggle either. Virgin blood you claim you are natty how the fuck do I know you are natty? Let's see some bloodwork. The biggest screamers are the biggest users you are probably 2g a week. I will start calling you KrankOTren.

You never posted that video.....yes, breathing has everything to do with it.   YOU claim to be IN SHAPE.   225x15 should not tax you aerobically then.

I absolutely posted the video well over a year ago. I didn't say I wanted to drug test you. I said let's see your bloodwork.

If you would like to challenge me lift something heavy

ROFL @ posting a video titled "225x15" where you only did 13 reps then saying well the next week I posted one where I did 14 :D*

* he never posted this

Can confirm there is no such posted video, as evidenced by:

a) It literally does not exist on getbig

b) In ongoing debates after the infamous 15 13 squat video was posted Dec 2022 there is frequent mocking/accusational mention of the 13 squat set directed at bhank with no comments in reply anywhere on his behalf referencing 14, only excuses, and re-directions such as higher weights for less reps

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5952 on: February 25, 2024, 05:07:36 AM »
I never took it down and again not relevant in anyway. You guys claim weight only counts in the am when empty and want to judge me based on my morning weight. You say food in the digestive tract is not real weight. Then you want to claim that same food and lots of gas unfortunately are a gut. So food in your stomach somehow counts as internal organ growth when it suits you guys but the same internal organs are then not real weight? You cant have it both ways. I don't have internal organ growth I dont have bodyfat on my midsection there is no gut. I do eat food and I do digest it that is not the same thing.

Yes you did.  You created a thread.  Do you really want people on here to do some easy work and find the thread with the broken YT link?  You absolutely did something to that video.

You lying Cuunt (or semHankintics again?):

It's still up on my social media I just took it down from here. My ass is not showing or it wouldn't be on social media. It was a funny video but I don't need to argue with you idiots about still frame images of my hair and how big my stomach is after a full day of eating. I was 220lbs last night and I was diced this morning

Do you recall the anatomy lesson I gave you on the "stomach"?  Do we need to have a refresher course?  You have a gut when NOT FLEXED.  (Easter pic, pool diving video, walking around in pool pic, strict curl pics and video, EVERY squat video)

Annnnnywayyyyy.   I gave clear and concise parameters to this challenge Brian.  You, in typical fashion, avoided answering with a simple "yes" or "no".

What's it gonna be....we're allllll waiting.

#34 Challenge from me to Brian....

Re-post the gorilla video here on Getbig (by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST).  The same one you had up previously (those of us who saw it will know)....do it....leave it posted here on GetBig for 24hrs (from the time of the post...IN ITS OWN THREAD)....I will leave get big for 30 90 days.   I will post my recent blood tests because you said you wanted to see them.  I will have OMR change my password just to be sure.  No other small / fine print.

If you do not post it by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST on Sunday 02/25/24.....YOU leave Getbig for 60 days.   

NO need for extra training....no need for health reasons....nothing.  Do we have a deal Brian????

Tick tock, you pussy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5953 on: February 25, 2024, 05:14:04 AM »
Where is the 225x14 video?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5954 on: February 25, 2024, 05:14:49 AM »
I did 14 a few weeks later but you just ignore that everytime. Breathing has jack shit to do with anything. You have not lifted a weight I cannot lift you did one more rep so what. Fuck an overhead squat I don't juggle either. Virgin blood you claim you are natty how the fuck do I know you are natty? Let's see some bloodwork. The biggest screamers are the biggest users you are probably 2g a week. I will start calling you KrankOTren.

You did 14.....isnt that less than my 15?   I think anyone with any modicum of knowledge on numbers knows that 15 more than 14.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5955 on: February 25, 2024, 05:15:56 AM »
You did 14.....isnt that less than my 15?   I think anyone with any modicum of knowledge on numbers knows that 15 more than 14.

The likelihood that he actually counted to 14 accurately in any case is pretty low.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5956 on: February 25, 2024, 05:16:25 AM »
I never took it down and again not relevant in anyway. You guys claim weight only counts in the am when empty and want to judge me based on my morning weight. You say food in the digestive tract is not real weight. Then you want to claim that same food and lots of gas unfortunately are a gut. So food in your stomach somehow counts as internal organ growth when it suits you guys but the same internal organs are then not real weight? You cant have it both ways. I don't have internal organ growth I dont have bodyfat on my midsection there is no gut. I do eat food and I do digest it that is not the same thing.

Yes you took it down. Then everyone who saw it started pointing out your disgusting gut and ass crack. You filthy lying slob!

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=685093.msg10003702#msg10003702

It's still up on my social media I just took it down from here. My ass is not showing or it wouldn't be on social media. It was a funny video but I don't need to argue with you idiots about still frame images of my hair and how big my stomach is after a full day of eating. I was 220lbs last night and I was diced this morning

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5957 on: February 25, 2024, 05:18:45 AM »
Here is a first-hand account from the 2023 POTY (reliable/trustworthy):

I saw the video. It was Hankins in the middle of the gym posing against a giant Donkey Kong statue. He was shirtless and his shorts were low below a bubble gut, and he was beating his chest in an ape like fashion. He was also very bald looking, and a strand of his comb over fluttered in the breeze like a fading dream.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5958 on: February 25, 2024, 05:19:43 AM »
Yes you did.  You created a thread.  Do you really want people on here to do some easy work and find the thread with the broken YT link?  You absolutely did something to that video.

Yes you took it down after everyone started pointing out your disgusting gut. Filthy slob!

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=685093.msg10003702#msg10003702

HA HA HA 

GetBig : 2,468

Brian : 0

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5959 on: February 25, 2024, 05:45:31 AM »
Can confirm there is no such posted video, as evidenced by:

a) It literally does not exist on getbig

b) In ongoing debates after the infamous 15 13 squat video was posted Dec 2022 there is frequent mocking/accusational mention of the 13 squat set directed at bhank with no comments in reply anywhere on his behalf referencing 14, only excuses, and re-directions such as higher weights for less reps

Deleon has spoken.. Fact established.  Another lie by Hanky established.  What do you think Hanky means by his claim that "I never took it down" about the gorilla video?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5960 on: February 25, 2024, 06:03:05 AM »
Deleon has spoken.. Fact established.  Another lie by Hanky established.  What do you think Hanky means by his claim that "I never took it down" about the gorilla video?

Likely angling for some semantic loophole via leaving out where said video was or was not removed 

But Flexacon - who can be ruthless on these matters when inclined - as per the recent KK thread - appears to have him cornered

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5961 on: February 25, 2024, 06:37:38 AM »
Listen pussy...I said you would lift it.   Learn how to speak right.

Is 5# realllly what you are bitching about?   My "tube" top shows how much better I look lifting than you and your Antarctic bundled up wrecked body

Your gut was exposed and you are having a hard time coping with that fact.   You didn't complete a number of reps fucktard (standing with full hip extension).  Just like your parkinson's bench press and lack of arm extension. 

Are you going to take me up on the challenge Brian?   Or are you going to ignore it and force me to fuck you up again later on next week?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5962 on: February 25, 2024, 06:45:46 AM »

You lying Cuunt (or semHankintics again?):

Do you recall the anatomy lesson I gave you on the "stomach"?  Do we need to have a refresher course?  You have a gut when NOT FLEXED.  (Easter pic, pool diving video, walking around in pool pic, strict curl pics and video, EVERY squat video)

Annnnnywayyyyy.   I gave clear and concise parameters to this challenge Brian.  You, in typical fashion, avoided answering with a simple "yes" or "no".

What's it gonna be....we're allllll waiting.

Tick tock, you pussy

I am close to about 7% bodyfat despite being 215lbs-220lbs and you are arguing I have a belly fucking moron.

I would love to have a belly. Do you know why? Because that would mean I am healthy and eating you dumb fuck. I am struggling with blood and diarrhea doing my best not to lose weight dehydrated and you want to argue I have a gut.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5963 on: February 25, 2024, 07:02:48 AM »
I am close to about 7% bodyfat despite being 215lbs-220lbs and you are arguing I have a belly fucking moron.

I would love to have a belly. Do you know why? Because that would mean I am healthy and eating you dumb fuck. I am struggling with blood and diarrhea doing my best not to lose weight dehydrated and you want to argue I have a gut.

whiny.......frail....... excuse ridden......decomposing. ...pothead

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5964 on: February 25, 2024, 07:08:28 AM »
whiny.......frail.......excuse ridden......decomposing. ...pothead

Who is frail? By all means let's see you lift something anything.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5965 on: February 25, 2024, 07:24:54 AM »

about to lift an 8oz strip steak, 4 eggs, and 3/4 cup of rice to my mouth..sounds good doesnt it? .. best part being i wont be puking, shitting, or making excuses for why im a weak fuck like you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5966 on: February 25, 2024, 12:36:24 PM »

according to your silly bathroom scales...

Go get a dexa scan and then deny the reality.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5967 on: February 25, 2024, 12:55:22 PM »
according to your silly bathroom scales...

Go get a dexa scan and then deny the reality.

This was last night do tell Jeff what bodyfat would you consider this and how much over "contest" weight? This was at 218lbs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5968 on: February 25, 2024, 12:57:25 PM »
This was last night do tell Jeff what bodyfat would you consider this and how much over "contest" weight? This was at 218lbs.
well we cant see your back and legs so I would say around 12% and if your 200lb onstage from last time is anything to go by you are 40lb over getting onstage

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5969 on: February 25, 2024, 12:58:42 PM »

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5970 on: February 25, 2024, 01:06:52 PM »

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

same height and weight

Yep, Brian, you do belong in classic class..  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5971 on: February 25, 2024, 01:08:25 PM »
well we cant see your back and legs so I would say around 12% and if your 200lb onstage from last time is anything to go by you are 40lb over getting onstage

Lol I am 40lbs over yeah you are just hating that is crazy and you know it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5972 on: February 25, 2024, 01:09:18 PM »

same height and weight

Yep, Brian, you do belong in classic class..  ;D

Master over 40 vs the Olympia lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5973 on: February 25, 2024, 01:09:53 PM »
Lol I am 40lbs over yeah you are just hating that is crazy and you know it

you were 200lb onstage and 20lb overweight
You are now 218 and havent gained a single ounce of muscle since

Its basic arithmetic Brian.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5974 on: February 25, 2024, 01:10:41 PM »
You are frail.
Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!