Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53216 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1400 on: January 20, 2024, 08:30:38 PM »
I literally do not consider anything without meat a meal and I eat 4-5 meals a day sometimes but at least 3. I have pork in the am. I have been consistently eating a pound of red meat a day for 30 fucking years. For fuck sake this last week I have been adding ground beef and steak to a crockpot of chili every day another pound of meat and some beans and tomatoes and peppers and have been eating it all day everyday. I even put some beef ribs in it. One day I added chicken one day I added NY strip I even threw some leftover peal and eat shrimp in it. Where the fuck do you think I get my protein? I eat pork and beef all day everyday with some occasional chicken and seafood. In college I was eating 2lbs of steak a day I don't feel the need to do that now but I still get about a pound of meat a day.

Brian’s diet.

From a “edited video” right Brian?
[/youtube]

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1401 on: January 20, 2024, 08:41:00 PM »
Brian’s diet.

From a “edited video” right Brian?
[/youtube]

The voice break at 0:14...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1402 on: January 20, 2024, 08:46:55 PM »
We have addressed this.

Your getbig ranking was adjusted slightly downward.

You were sitting on a stack of chips you found and bet it all on one hand.

We disagree about that, but you're actually kind of supporting my position because I'm talking about a thank you from the person who claimed the video would support his version.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1403 on: January 20, 2024, 08:54:58 PM »
Why do you care so much what people think of you?

He needs validation.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1404 on: January 20, 2024, 08:56:18 PM »
Jay Cutler ate a lot of sushi I think.

gay butler

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1405 on: January 21, 2024, 01:21:56 AM »

he was the enforcer for the frat house.

his payment

2lb of steak per day every day even holidays.
they never missed a payment. they daren't. they created tjhis beast. he cannot be put in the lamp now- the genie is out and about to be unleashed- bleeding anus and cartoon dogs allowing.

Or he did Gay for Steak.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1406 on: January 21, 2024, 01:54:11 AM »
Brian: "But Im not going to argue with you people"

Next sentence:

I literally do not consider anything without meat a meal and I eat 4-5 meals a day sometimes but at least 3. I have pork in the am. I have been consistently eating a pound of red meat a day for 30 fucking years. For fuck sake this last week I have been adding ground beef and steak to a crockpot of chili every day another pound of meat and some beans and tomatoes and peppers and have been eating it all day everyday. I even put some beef ribs in it. One day I added chicken one day I added NY strip I even threw some leftover peal and eat shrimp in it. Where the fuck do you think I get my protein? I eat pork and beef all day everyday with some occasional chicken and seafood. In college I was eating 2lbs of steak a day I don't feel the need to do that now but I still get about a pound of meat a day.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1407 on: January 21, 2024, 02:06:40 AM »
You know it never occurred to me in my wildest dreams that someone would question how much meat I consume it. Yet you guys want to argue about it insane

And yeah I chopped up actual New Yorks strip steak and put it in the chili any leftover meat in the house goes in the pot. I put ribs in the godamn thing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: January 21, 2024, 02:09:41 AM »
You know it never occurred to me in my wildest dreams that someone would question how much meat I consume it. Yet you guys want to argue about it insane
its not an argument, its a correction to your lies, tell us how you afforded 14lbs of steak a week at college when you lived on hot dogs prior to that.

"I eat pork every morning"

Yep, fucking sausage , all the shitty floor scrapings and spinal column, a sausage is as far away from a pork chop/steak as you could get

oh and dont forget the lies about your bicep

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: January 21, 2024, 02:46:08 AM »
its not an argument, its a correction to your lies, tell us how you afforded 14lbs of steak a week at college when you lived on hot dogs prior to that.

Yep, fucking sausage , all the shitty floor scrapings and spinal column, a sausage is as far away from a pork chop/steak as you could get

I was eating cheap steak at the time and yeah food has been my priority the last 30 years I didn’t drink a single alcoholic beverage from 19-21 I spent my money on food. I also worked through college jackass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: January 21, 2024, 02:47:23 AM »

What lie about my bicep? I do not have an injured bicep. My biceps strict curled 167lbs

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1411 on: January 21, 2024, 03:13:28 AM »

And yeah I chopped up actual New Yorks strip steak and put it in the chili any leftover meat in the house goes in the pot. I put ribs in the godamn thing

Good morning - Isn't it like 6am over there as you type?  Up early for Church?
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: January 21, 2024, 03:33:10 AM »
What lie about my bicep? I do not have an injured bicep. My biceps strict curled 167lbs
if thats true then you dont have a triceps injury or shoulder injury or pec injury either

Fuck you you squeaky high pitched faggy kunt

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: January 21, 2024, 03:35:23 AM »
The voice break at 0:14...
imagine him squaring off in a bar fight, he would break all the mirrors and glasses with his high frequency whine as the argument got heated

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1414 on: January 21, 2024, 03:47:29 AM »
When hanky get real mAd only dogs can hear him
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1415 on: January 21, 2024, 04:09:15 AM »
I also worked through college jackass

What kind of work did you do?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: January 21, 2024, 04:10:42 AM »

dont bother, he will only lie about it or give a vague explanation that he can contradict later

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1417 on: January 21, 2024, 04:14:48 AM »

classic Semhanktics here

'I do not have an injured bicep'

Which means in his world at this precise moment in time I do not hae an injureed bicep. He believes this invalidates his other lies. Biut it doesnt it reinforces them. He is also trying ot move it away from the 14 lb of steak a week so throws in a vauge i worked. Lets see what his work was? It will be either a) vague or b) vainglorious where he comes out of it doing something amazing.

He as also said 'cheap steak' now. So he's brining the cost down as he knws this lie has been caug early so must be amended. He is literally making this up as he posts. Get rady for more easy to spot lies. This train is never late
B

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1418 on: January 21, 2024, 04:28:25 AM »

Taught his classes
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1419 on: January 21, 2024, 04:30:54 AM »
if thats true then you dont have a triceps injury or shoulder injury or pec injury either

:D

We missed you, Swifty.

No homo.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1420 on: January 21, 2024, 04:49:30 AM »

yeah his voice fucking sucks just like his wide ass waisted hippo hipped physique

i was hired to read texts on a radio station just to give you an idea of my voice

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1421 on: January 21, 2024, 05:08:27 AM »
I have it on good authority where he worked.

"Brian 'the brawler' Hankins was a cooler at a newly refurbished roadside bar. He protected a small town in Missouri from a corrupt businessman.

Hankina was a professional "cooler" with a mysterious past who is enticed from his job as a wall street hotshot/ hot-dog fuelled snow boarder/ arse sniffing wrassler in New York City by John Gotti to take over security at his club, the Double Deuce, in Jasper, Missouri. Gotti plans to invest substantial money into the club to enhance its image, and he needs a first-rate cooler to maintain stability. He puts an advert in the New York Times 'hardest man in the world required'. Chuck Norris turned and says to Gotti 'I've brought the best boss. He wants payin gin cheap steak and wants a vespa to ride around the sout bronx beatin gup the black spades as an outlier on society.  upAfter being hired to control all bar operations, Hankins fires multiple employees for poor behavior, theft, and drug dealing. They were also laughing at his 'sparrow ;egs' refused ot believe he was not going bald, and walking in on him removing snake venom from a wound after a snake bit his 'close friend' Patrick Spalding in the penis. This act of heroism was mocked as a homosexual act by those who didnt understand. It later turns out that Hankins woulod perform this service 6/7 times a night- there was a massive outbreak of snake bits during his time there.

Hankins was introduced to local business magnate Noel Skum, who effectively controls the town; and is building electric cars and spaceships. He wanted hakins to pilot the spaceshipp but he had an appointment about his leg on the day it was ue to launch and his mu had to take him so he had to go. Skum hated him for this but darent say anything to Hankkins face as nobody who had had ever lived. It was rumoured that 9/11 was the result of Morgan Stanley wanting to hire Hankins - he refused they presured him so they 'had to go'. He told this story to a taxi holding Jon Wayne Gany, Richard Ramirez and Jeffrey Dalmer. When asked in a survey how they felt after the journey all three ticked 'very scared'. They know the presence they were amongst.  Skum's nephew was one of the employees in WTC2 that day.. His henchmen a group of men known as the Bonanno crime family threatened Gotti, and during the ensuing struggle, Hankins lost both his legs. Luckily througha 'special arangemtn' with his doctor he got some meds which meant they grew back and all public record of th e incident was 'expunged' which means it never happened.. At the hospital, he begins a friendship with Dr. Richard "Dick" Clay, which develops into a romance.

Skum summons Hankins to his home and reveals knowledge of Hankin's past regarding an incident in which he beat up 11,600 school kids in 3 years. Skum tries to convince Hankins to work for him once he extorts the Double Deuce but Hankins declines. He cant be bought. To prove this in later years he allows men to check his prostate with their erect members free of charge. Skum increases his attack on the club and begins to sabotage other businesses that disobey him. After Skum's henchman 'The Rock' sets Gotti's house on fire, Hankins fights Te Rock and kills him by throwing the banned hankins hip throw.

After Skum has on eof the poisoned penis men killed, Hankins snaps and storms Skum's estate, killing most of the Bonanno crime family and ultimately incapacitating Skum. As he tries to walk away, Skum pulls a gun on him. Before Skum can shoot, however, he's shot to death by the townspeople, who deny any knowledge of what had happened to the arriving police. In the end, the town celebrates its newfound freedom at the Double Deuce.

The townis renamed Hankins Rocks, USA and given special status like the indians get. Hankins is the king of the town. And while he doesn't live there anymore - a misunderstanding over a burning meth-head's corpse in his garden- every chold born there under the age of one has ot have a tattoo of hi on their face or face certain death. And thats the law of the and.

Brian was on 9 dollars an hour but would 'remove snake poison; for 5 dollars. This led ot a falling out with his dad who used to charge 7 dollars.
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1422 on: January 21, 2024, 05:22:10 AM »
Pretty much mirrors the plot to "Road House". ^

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1423 on: January 21, 2024, 05:23:41 AM »
Brian: "But Im not going to argue with you people"

Next sentence:

Eating Chili daily is known as something all Crohn's sufferers do.  Eating it from an ever refreshing Hankins Slop pot?  Priceless.

Sadly this is now another disgusting mental image we all have to deal with courtesy of Hank.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1424 on: January 21, 2024, 05:26:16 AM »
however his weekly shop and his one pot coooin gfor himsef would lead on eto believe the snaggle toothed semen recepticle has flitted off to pastures new.
B