Author Topic: X-Frame: Bob Paris  (Read 4001 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: X-Frame: Bob Paris
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2024, 06:59:25 AM »
2 of paris asethetic flaws are wideass child bearing hips and wasit and a long ass torso with short stubby legs[/size] (asian like)

Like Nick Wlaker ?

WooooSHHHHHHHHH

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2024, 06:59:53 AM »
Yes a polite role model type guy who had the wisdom to hang up the trunks. But a funny personal reaction on my end about his physique: something boring about the package -  perfect Lego pieces put together with not a lot of personality (just me probably on this)

dude was duller than a box of rocks

like one of my uncles used to say to me... you're so dull that my life compared to your is like being shot out of a cannon everyday, guess i'm not so dull anymores though lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2024, 07:02:12 AM »
Like Nick Wlaker ?

WooooSHHHHHHHHH

not quite as bad but his wideass hips and wasit greatly distracted from him being aesthetic

but i know that ma main man che loved the guy

rory lidemeyer was his size and rorys aesthetics smack bobs round all day and night

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2024, 07:04:43 AM »
not quite as bad but his wideass hips and wasit greatly distracted from him being aesthetic

but i know that ma main man che loved the guy

rory lidemeyer was his size and rorys aesthetics smack bobs round all day and night

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2024, 07:08:40 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2024, 07:49:11 AM »
Live he looked great. A twist here & there as Zane did & it´s a great physique on stage.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2024, 07:51:31 AM »
dude was duller than a box of rocks

like one of my uncles used to say to me... you're so dull that my life compared to your is like being shot out of a cannon everyday, guess i'm not so dull anymores though lol

If only he knew you were telling lies....

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2024, 11:29:56 AM »
If this was the qualifying round in Nascar, one would say Paris was sitting on top of the pole that night.

If Paris was in Nascar he'd say 'bumpers were made for bumping.'

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2024, 11:41:42 AM »
Paris was denied Olympias beause he chose to come out of the closet rather than stay inside with the IFBB judges at one of their BukttKake  parties.  I have no doubt that this is so.  He was handsome, well built and articulate (especially compared to other bodybuilders). 

He would have made a far better representative than Haney who was about as farticulate as a cucumber.  I don't car for Haney or his build but he won 8 times.  ZZZzzzzzZZzZz...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2024, 12:58:52 PM »
If Paris was in Nascar he'd say 'bumpers were made for bumping.'

“Rumpin’ is racin’.” - Bob Paris, driver of the Skittles car (taste the rainbow)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2024, 02:27:14 PM »
“Rumpin’ is racin’.” - Bob Paris, driver of the Skittles car (taste the rainbow)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2024, 02:56:00 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2024, 09:19:01 PM »
He was a true classic BB

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2024, 11:31:28 PM »
I heard Bob was a fag, is this true?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2024, 12:19:11 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2024, 12:50:50 AM »
Paris was denied Olympias beause he chose to come out of the closet rather than stay inside with the IFBB judges at one of their BukttKake  parties.  I have no doubt that this is so.  He was handsome, well built and articulate (especially compared to other bodybuilders). 

He would have made a far better representative than Haney who was about as farticulate as a cucumber.  I don't car for Haney or his build but he won 8 times.  ZZZzzzzzZZzZz...

Paris wasn't a Mr Olympia winning physique- wide hips / long torso / funky obliques / back lacking
Him being a Faggott wasn't a + point - yet DickUpHisArseson won & he was a Know Cock smoker.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2024, 12:52:13 AM »
Paris wasn't a Mr Olympia winning physique- wide hips / long torso / funky obliques / back lacking
Him being a Faggott wasn't a + point - yet DickUpHisArseson won & he was a Know Cock smoker.
Interesting take.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2024, 05:41:03 AM »

Point not proved. It was different back then. Everybody knew about Dick Up. But he never came out. Him being closeted was a roll-your-eyes joke but to actually COME OUT as Paris did (with a couples photo in MuscleMag) and have your partner walk around with you at the shows and sit in the third row and clap at all the shows was too hot to handle.

Not that I am a huge fan of his physique but just sayin’.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2024, 06:56:34 AM »
If the Olympia had come after the Worlds in 83 Paris would have been up against Samir in the Olympia and may well have won

It was the only time that happened all the worlds winners got an invite to the Olympia the same year as the Olympia followed the Worlds .

Paris went on a world seminar tour after the Worlds and never hit his 83 form again

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2024, 07:20:34 AM »

I think you're mistaking Paris Physique with Nick Walkers lol .....  but being fair, Haney had a far superior torso than Paris, not to mention he just looked better than anyone (Haney) in all mandatory poses during his era .

But Paris was treated unfair for coming out .... plain and simple ...... At that time Bob looked perfect (at least in real life)...  even Shawn Ray said recently that the most impressive bodybuilder he has ever seen in his whole life was Bob Paris ,

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2024, 07:46:42 AM »
I think you're mistaking Paris Physique with Nick Walkers lol .....  but being fair, Haney had a far superior torso than Paris, not to mention he just looked better than anyone (Haney) in all mandatory poses during his era .

But Paris was treated unfair for coming out .... plain and simple ...... At that time Bob looked perfect (at least in real life)...  even Shawn Ray said recently that the most impressive bodybuilder he has ever seen in his whole life was Bob Paris ,

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No Bob's Physique is nowt like Nick's - Only if you can't / won't see his
structural flaws a body building Judge you'll never make.

Bob certainly had a Good physique Just not a MR O winning physique.
And Shawn is entitled to his opinion.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2024, 08:09:25 AM »
incredible build/muscle shape overall look,structure wise yes long torso'which helps with great ab look 'blocked look;lee priest same look but shorter he had long torso 8 abs or close,,haney/arnold.coleman short torso compact ab wall 4 ab look if that not true six packs..but thick backs all of then due to shorter torso to fill out .back to paris after he turned pro don't remember yr maybe 85/86/87 time frame he quit, modeled downsized and then came back late 80's again ...no body was beating lee hanhey ,,paris was a good top 10 bber and crowd loved him..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2024, 08:38:30 AM »

I will never understand how Dickerson won an Olympia.  "DickUpHisArseson", LOLOLOLOL! ;D

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2024, 08:54:45 AM »
I think if Paris had won the Olympia and other shows then the standards would be different (i.e., aestetics) and we wouldn't have had the bloating era that occured after Dorian. Maybe no Dorian as Mr O; he would have been placed lower along with the other bloats.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2024, 09:19:01 AM »
I think if Paris had won the Olympia and other shows then the standards would be different (i.e., aestetics) and we wouldn't have had the bloating era that occured after Dorian. Maybe no Dorian as Mr O; he would have been placed lower along with the other bloats.

Dorian 93/95 were the best combo of everything.

Maybe a few Ronnie years as well.
Y