Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167753 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #15400 on: December 01, 2006, 10:04:46 AM »
the above comparison is very cool.

however, it shows coleman at his 2003 contest, where as yates has a variety of photos - even some with no tan or oil.

despite being outweighed, dorian is winning most of the comparsions. 

yeah, funny how pumpster and hulkster think the mr. o is soley based on the mm and biceps.

what about abs, calves, chest - coleman always had gyno.  they bitch about yates' balance but coleman's lowerbody imbalance is worse that yates issue with his arms and torso. 

some shots yates arms look rather large compared to other shots of him - like side chest and side tri.

colemans abs and calves look shitty in EVERY POSE.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #15401 on: December 01, 2006, 10:07:28 AM »
Like I said before, I'm not sure if the lats can only grow 3 or 4 inches to each side. Secondly, even if true, that would still be a massive difference in size. Your argument is stupid for a simple reason: bodybuilders of similar weights are called out for comparisons and the rear lat spread is involved. If the difference in lat width between bodybuilders of similar weights were insignificant, then there would be no point in comparing them. Look at the 1995 Olympia, and Dorian's lats were clearly wider than Nasser's, even the latter was heavier. This completely debunks your claim that bodyweight is somehow relevant to back development.

I never said that all bodybuilders that weigh the same have identical lat width. Also, I never implied that bodyweight is directly relevant to back development. Take for example Paul Dillet. I said that Ronnie in 03 was slightly wider than Dorian b/c he carried 30 lbs more of muscle distributed on his frame. I would like to point out that bodyweight is positively associated with lat width. I guarantee that you will find the majority of heavier bodybuilders are wider than their lighter counterparts. Moreover, Nasser at his prime was wider than Dorian.

No, he was wider than Dorian from the front, due to his massive delts. From the back, he seemed like an amateur compared to Dorian in overrall back development. Again, check out the video and you'll see that Dorian simply destroys Nasser in the rear lat spread. I think you're a retard for having said that.

I'm not talking about overall back development, you dipshit. You claimed that Nasser wasn't even close to Dorian's lat width. This is simply not true.

I have owned you too many times to even count. Several people have quoted my replies to you and told you, in full print, that I owned you. You didn't reply to several of my posts on the ground that they were too long. Guess what? It's far more tiresome to write them!

show me 1 example where you owned me. I can provide several examples where you made yourself look stupid. Go ahead, I challenge you. What ever happened to that list of spelling errors you said you would come up with?

I have made you look stupid so many times, and yet you come back for more. Poopster getsd owned by me continuously but at least he's an old member who genuinely follows the sport. What about you?

I've been following the sport for 7 yrs. I also compete in bodybuilding competitions, and I have a degree in exercise physiology. What have you done? I wouldn't be surprised if you're some insecure little fagg*t who likes to hide behind his computer and threaten people online.

Wrong! I never denied that!

yes you did. Here's the quote to prove it. ;)

Ok, first of all, I never said that Dorian's arms were 52 cm. I said they were 52 or 53 centimeters.

this contradicts what you said here.

And the British Muscle&Fitness magazine repoted that Dorian's right arm flexed tapered at 52 centimeters in circumference for the 1995 Olympia.

so which is it?

I have no intention of posting another reply at that thread. I replied to that post because usmokepole complimented me and asked for my opinion on some matter. Then, you posted an incredibly stupid think - that the law of cause and effect is not explained by logic -, I laughed and just had to reply to that. Read the TOE by Christopher Michael Langan and, if you need elucidation about some point, then I will help you.

<<yawn>> how convenient for you. ::)

the only reason you won't respond is b/c you know I will destroy you in an intellectual discussion. You didn't even bother to read my earlier objections to the law of cause and effect, which usmokepole has yet to refute. And I would say he is more intelligent than you. All you did was disagree with me (without offering any proof may I add) and then run off like a scared bitch. Obviously, you think you are right b/c you didn't even bother to stick around for a rebuttal. You are like a little kid who tries to get the last word in and then covers his eyes and ears while shouting to drown out the other person.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #15402 on: December 01, 2006, 10:30:16 AM »
show me 1 example where you owned me. I can provide several examples where you made yourself look stupid. Go ahead, I challenge you. What ever happened to that list of spelling errors you said you would come up with?

SUCKY and stooge PUBES overuse "owned" with the same rigor as they apply dime-store flawed analyses. Same applies to the poor spelling, which in actuality only applies to SUCKY, the self-proclaimed "grad student of physiology" who spells it "resistence". hahahahahaahhahaha

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15403 on: December 01, 2006, 10:32:29 AM »

fuckking hypocrite.  [/b]

Another bozo who stupidly believes that that just leveling a charge makes it true. This fool goes on and on only about "conditioning" and "density" because only those two criteria support his claims about Yates. Never bothers to address all the other measures by which Yates can't stand up to scrutiny. Why? "Just because".hahaahahahahahahah

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15404 on: December 01, 2006, 12:05:52 PM »
Another bozo who stupidly believes that that just leveling a charge makes it true. This fool goes on and on only about "conditioning" and "density" because only those two criteria support his claims about Yates. Never bothers to address all the other measures by which Yates can't stand up to scrutiny. Why? "Just because".hahaahahahahahahah

wrong again. 

i've stated to you before, that all of dorian's strength's overcame all of his weaknesses. 

if you dont believe me check the scores of his placings (those were determined by acutal judges - not you and hulkster). you can also check what other bbers said about him and his overall competitive record.  but according to you, those things dont matter. 

the only thing that matters is your opinion.  can we please have a list of your credentials regarding the judging of a bodybuilder/ing contest so as to why we would acknowledge your shitty opinion?

and if you mention politcs, back it up.  you've bitched about politics for 400 pages but have yet to provide 1 fucking shred of evidence to support your claim.   

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15405 on: December 01, 2006, 12:33:17 PM »

and if you mention politcs, back it up.  you've bitched about politics for 400 pages but have yet to provide 1 fucking shred of evidence to support your claim. 

Prove they don't. Plenty of anecdotal evidence says they do, including some of Yates' wins. ;D

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15406 on: December 01, 2006, 12:36:30 PM »
Prove they don't. Plenty of anecdotal evidence says they do, including some of Yates' wins. ;D

great answer.

great examples.

i guess we'll all have to believe you now about the political theories.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15407 on: December 01, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »
Mods! Please stop this thread! Its too long!

By the way....Dorians 32 inch waist beats Ronnies 38 inch waist anytime anywhere

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15408 on: December 01, 2006, 12:48:45 PM »

great answer.

great examples.

i guess we'll all have to believe you now about the political theories.

I already went through it in detail by page 100, when lazy-ass icecold was nowhere to be found. Now it's his turn to prove politics aren't a factor. hahaahahahahahahahah

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15409 on: December 01, 2006, 12:50:57 PM »
Mods! Please stop this thread! Its too long!

By the way....Dorians 32 inch waist beats Ronnies 38 inch waist anytime anywhere

Yates' 40" bowling-ball combined with 17" arms..reminds me of Alien..

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15410 on: December 01, 2006, 01:34:04 PM »
I already went through it in detail by page 100, when lazy-ass icecold was nowhere to be found. Now it's his turn to prove politics aren't a factor. hahaahahahahahahahah

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.2475

i knew you lied.

of course it isnt on there.

and after me calling you out in politics since page 180 and numerous times, this is the first time you referenced anything you've ever mentioned regarding politcs and how bbing would benefit from yates winning.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15411 on: December 01, 2006, 01:48:18 PM »
pumpster,

maybe you could show dorian a superset or 2 for his arms on your bowflex.

fag.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15412 on: December 01, 2006, 01:54:14 PM »
i knew you lied.

of course it isnt on there.

You are cognitively challenged, like some others here.  ::) Now you stupidly resort to finger-pointing and name-calling because you're classless.

I said BY page 100, not specifically page 100, dumbass.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #15413 on: December 01, 2006, 06:37:45 PM »
 Re your enquiry on the Olympia decision, I was actually judging this years show and can tell you my opinion and
why I made the decision I did. Ronnie was below his normal best condition and was obviously atrophied on one side of
his body through his lat and tricep, most likely caused by
some kind injury.Jay had made some gains in muscle size
and was even able to stand and trade in the back department where Ronnie usually dominates.
This years show was over two days with the pre judge on Friday and the show on Saturday. Ronnie had improved somewhat condition wise on Saturday but still it was too little too late and my vote went to Jay, I can tell you there was no communication between the judges during the show so it would be impossible to fix the show or for it to be politically controlled. In any case it will be interesting to see if Ronnie can come back next year in his best condition and possibly regain the title!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15414 on: December 01, 2006, 07:16:09 PM »
I never said that all bodybuilders that weigh the same have identical lat width.

No, you tried to make the case that, because they weighted the same, somehow Ronnie's and Dorian's lats must be about as wide. That's what you said. Obviously, this is incorrect, since there's no obvious logical relationship between the two things. Just because bodybuilders who weight more tend to have wider lats does not mean that it's a rule set in stone. Correlation does not equate causation.

Also, I never implied that bodyweight is directly relevant to back development. Take for example Paul Dillet. I said that Ronnie in 03 was slightly wider than Dorian b/c he carried 30 lbs more of muscle distributed on his frame.

Well, the latter sentence completely anulates the former. First, you prove my point right by saying that Paul Dillet weighted more than Dorian and yet had narrower lats. Then, you claim that Ronnie had wider lats because he weighted more. Duh! You're so fucking dumb! Imagine that Ronnie in 2003 had quads, hams and ass the size of Dorian's. What would happen? He would weight about the same as Dorian. Why? Because his advantage in muscle back mass was close to non-existent! This proves that Ronnie's advantage was mostly gut, quads and ass. You'd have a point if the development were symmetrical, which it was not. Ronnie's back in 2003 was only slightly wider than Dorian's not because the lats only grow so much - duh! -, but because he added mass disproportionally. In general, a bodybuilder who outweights another by 30 lbs of symmetrically developed mass has considerabley wider and thicker lats. An example? Dorian outweighed Flex by about that much, and his lats were consirably thicker and wider than Wheeler's.

I would like to point out that bodyweight is positively associated with lat width. I guarantee that you will find the majority of heavier bodybuilders are wider than their lighter counterparts.

Yes, it is. But correlation does not equal causality. In general, when a bodybuilder develops his muscles, the growth is symmetrical and, thus, a larger overrall physique equates to larger lats. This is not, however, relevant in the case of Ronnie Coleman, because his growth from 2002 to 2003 was not symmetrical, being mostly the result of abdominal, quadriceps and gluteal development.

Moreover, Nasser at his prime was wider than Dorian.

No, he was not. And posting pics does not change that. Nasser could not possibly be wider than Dorian from the back, you fucking retard, because Dorian defeated him both in the rear lat spread and back double biceps with straight-firsts scores. NeoSperminole: you are a moron.

I'm not talking about overall back development, you dipshit. You claimed that Nasser wasn't even close to Dorian's lat width. This is simply not true.

Well, when the back developes, the lats become wider. So back development correlates with width. But speaking only about width, Dorian was wider than Nasser both in the rear lat spread and the back double biceps. Wow, you really overdid yourself in stupidity for claiming that Nasser was wider than Dorian from the back. You should delete your account to save face.

show me 1 example where you owned me.

A good one is when you claimed that Ronnie only had a distended gut during transition, and that his gut was under control  most of the time. I then wrote several multiple-paragraph posts replying to that claim of yours, explaning how his distended gut would make him lose the symmetry round flat out at an unbiased bodybuilding contest, and several of these posts were quoted by people saying that I owned you. Then, to further increase your humiliation, several pics were posted that clearly demonstrated that Ronnie's gut was not merely distended, but visible from all angles, even from the front.

I can provide several examples where you made yourself look stupid.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! I never made myself look stupid, but keep trying. You corrected me on an inch to centimeter conversion which I got wrong by one centimeter, and you claimed that I said something I never did! Those are your only two "examples" where you only made yourself look stupid, by picking at straws for lack of content, and accusing me of saying something I never did. Go ahead, idiot, because I'm actually having great fun. I look forward every day to owning you.

Go ahead, I challenge you. What ever happened to that list of spelling errors you said you would come up with?

Why? Because you can go back and edit your posts? Besides, you're seriously deluded if I'm going to waist my time with a worthless internet fanboy moron who doesen't even know how to evaluate a bodybuilding physique, and actually has the galls to believe that he knows anything about what he's talking about. I grow tired of your stupid claim like that the lats can only grow four inches to each side - where's the proof? -, that Nasser was wider from the back than Dorian, when we all know that Dorian defeated Nasser flat out in the rear lat spread.

I've been following the sport for 7 yrs. I also compete in bodybuilding competitions, and I have a degree in exercise physiology.

Really, "dipshit"? How interesting, because I have been following bodybuilding since 1989, and I have been to over 200 contests both amateur and pro! And I think that everyone here can agree, I'm more intelligent than you and know far more bodybuilding facts, history and how to evaluate a physique than you do. You're probably some college kid. Were you even potty trained the last time Dorian won a Sandow?

What have you done?

For starters, I have owned you brutally at this thread, and will continue to do so ad infinitum. I have also benched in excess of 500 lbs - although I was taking sauce back then -, have earned degres in several academic disciplines and have a six year-old son.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're some insecure little fagg*t who likes to hide behind his computer and threaten people online.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a 100 lbs pencil-necked geek who's never worked out in his entire life and who's only seen Coleman in videos and magazine pics.

yes you did. Here's the quote to prove it. ;)

Oh, I'm sorry that I got a conversion from inch to centimeters wrong by one fucking centimeter! Damn! I mean, I never use centimeters and I did the conversion mentally, but still you da man! Wow! You corrected me for mistaking a conversion by one centimeter! How relevant in the big sheme of things!

so which is it?

This: Dorian's arms were probsbly not 52 cm or 53, but rather closer to 55.8 centimetes. My bad! ;)

<<yawn>> how convenient for you. ::)
the only reason you won't respond is b/c you know I will destroy you in an intellectual discussion

The nerve that this retard has! Yeah, you'll destroy me at an intellectual discussion even though I own you in a discussion on bodybuilding! You'll destroy me at an intellectual discussion even though you say things such as "the law of cvause and effect is not explained by logic". Wtf? How stupid can you be.

You didn't even bother to read my earlier objections to the law of cause and effect, which usmokepole has yet to refute. And I would say he is more intelligent than you.

No one at this board is more intelligent that me. No one.But even if he's more intelligent than me, it still doesen't matter because I'm more intelligent than you.

All you did was disagree with me (without offering any proof may I add) and then run off like a scared bitch.

Actually, I didn't even read your reply for days after, and I laughed out loud when I did. And "scared"? Wtf?! Like I said, I will continue to reply to your bullshit continuously for as long as you post on this thread. I'm not going anywhere, little boy.

Obviously, you think you are right b/c you didn't even bother to stick around for a rebuttal. You are like a little kid who tries to get the last word in and then covers his eyes and ears while shouting to drown out the other person.

You want a rebuttal? So here goes: the law of cause and effect cannot possibly be explained by logic because it is a tautology in itself. Logic is a process of identification of patterns within systems that are axiomatic. Think of mathematics. All assumpstions of mathematics are based on the premise that the numbers zero and one exists. Since logic is a descriptive language of relationships between variables withing axiomatically sound systems, it cannot explain itself because it is accepted, a priori, that the language is an intrinsec part of the system. If you asume that the axioms that describe a system to be true, then the language used to describe their interaction must also be true. This is the reason why I believe that logic doesen't really exist globally, but is actually a form of local perception. Think of the theory of relativety. In herit contradiction exist in it, since global coherence cause a change in space and time itself to maintain the universal axiom that light has the same speed always. The contradictions between general relativity and quantum mechanics arse, I believe,because there are more than one Universe. If we accept that there's only one universe, than either quantum mechanics or general relativity must be wrong, because there is an inherit contradiction in the system. This problem can be solved easily by assuming that our universe is simply one aspect of a larger global univrse, and that light maintains it's speed in relation even to an individual going at at the spped of light minus one m/ph because velocity itself changes the properties of the Universe around the observer by slowing down time globally, which results in the velocity, itself, "meaning" less in the global Universe, making the addition of the speed of light plus the speed of light minus one mile per hour exactly equyivalent to the speed of light. Again, all a matter of definition, description and perception. Was my answer suffice? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15415 on: December 01, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »
SUCKY and stooge PUBES overuse "owned" with the same rigor as they apply dime-store flawed analyses. Same applies to the poor spelling, which in actuality only applies to SUCKY, the self-proclaimed "grad student of physiology" who spells it "resistence". hahahahahaahhahaha

At least I don't pretend to be a bodybuilder like you, who workouts with an apparatus more apt for a 50 year-old woman rather than a bodybuilder. :P ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #15416 on: December 01, 2006, 08:24:18 PM »

wrong again. 

i've stated to you before, that all of dorian's strength's overcame all of his weaknesses. 

if you dont believe me check the scores of his placings (those were determined by acutal judges - not you and hulkster). you can also check what other bbers said about him and his overall competitive record.  but according to you, those things dont matter. 

the only thing that matters is your opinion.  can we please have a list of your credentials regarding the judging of a bodybuilder/ing contest so as to why we would acknowledge your shitty opinion?

if you cannot see from this thread at the very least that dorian was overrated as a bodybuilder (esp. compared to someone like a 99 Ronnie) than nothing will convince you.

You don't seem to understand the concept that the fact that the judges score yates SO WELL despite looking like he did in the post tear years is PROOF that he was overrated, not that he was deserving.

If he was deserving, we would not have all the pics and videos of post tear Yates looking bad and getting owned by everyone from Milos to Labrada to Dillett.

its really that simple.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15417 on: December 01, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
  At least I don't pretend to be a bodybuilder like you, who workouts with an apparatus more apt for a 50 year-old woman rather than a bodybuilder. :P ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You mean those industrial pulleys on one side of the pic that are too much for you dumbass? Someone else likes machines..haahahahahahah ahahaha

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #15418 on: December 01, 2006, 08:31:25 PM »
if you cannot see from this thread at the very least that dorian was overrated as a bodybuilder (esp. compared to someone like a 99 Ronnie) than nothing will convince you.

You don't seem to understand the concept that the fact that the judges score yates SO WELL despite looking like he did in the post tear years is PROOF that he was overrated, not that he was deserving.

If he was deserving, we would not have all the pics and videos of post tear Yates looking bad and getting owned by everyone from Milos to Labrada to Dillett.

its really that simple.

NO CREDIBILITY

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #15419 on: December 01, 2006, 08:33:09 PM »
Oh, and suck on this while your at it Hulkster. Proof that Ronnie was even more overrated than Yates. How Coleman was allowed to win looking like a garbage truck with no size is beyond me. No wonder he got booed off the stage. Even his arms looked like shit in 2002 :-X

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq8ad_2002

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #15420 on: December 01, 2006, 08:33:35 PM »
So, if he had a two inch advantage in 2003 - which is very significant, by the way - how much bigger were Ronnie's arms in 1999? Well, at the most, one inch. This is mathematical and not visual, sport.

sounds good except for one big problem:

bodybuilding competition onstage is not mathematical. It is visual:

Ronnie 99 would embarass dorian in the arm department, just as dorian would embarass Ronnie in the ab department.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #15421 on: December 01, 2006, 08:40:16 PM »
Jesus christ will forgive camp coleman for their ignorance 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15422 on: December 01, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »
 >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #15423 on: December 01, 2006, 08:58:26 PM »
No, you tried to make the case that, because they weighted the same, somehow Ronnie's and Dorian's lats must be about as wide. That's what you said. Obviously, this is incorrect, since there's no obvious logical relationship between the two things. Just because bodybuilders who weight more tend to have wider lats does not mean that it's a rule set in stone. Correlation does not equate causation.

Yes, that is what I said. However, you took my quote out of context. Nice try dumbass. I never said Ronnie and Dorian were the same width b/c they weighed the same, in and of itself. I said the difference in lat width between them was negligable when they weighed the same b/c Ronnie was only slightly wider in 03. You even said yourself that Ronnie did not add much size to his lats. This means they would be the same width when they weighed the same. Way to make yourself look stupid with your own argument.

Well, the latter sentence completely anulates the former. First, you prove my point right by saying that Paul Dillet weighted more than Dorian and yet had narrower lats. Then, you claim that Ronnie had wider lats because he weighted more. Duh! You're so fucking dumb! Imagine that Ronnie in 2003 had quads, hams and ass the size of Dorian's. What would happen? He would weight about the same as Dorian. Why? Because his advantage in muscle back mass was close to non-existent! This proves that Ronnie's advantage was mostly gut, quads and ass. You'd have a point if the development were symmetrical, which it was not. Ronnie's back in 2003 was only slightly wider than Dorian's not because the lats only grow so much - duh! -, but because he added mass disproportionally.

what the hell are you talking about? If anything, Dorian's back was disproportionate. It overpowered everything else on his physique. His arms looked like twigs sticking out of a tree and his legs were too narrow when viewed straight on. At least Ronnie's lower body (except for his calves) was balanced with his massive upper body. Furthermore, Ronnie's back in 03 was considerably larger than Dorian's. I don't know how you can say that his advantage in muscle back mass was close to non-existent. Don't confuse overall back mass with lat width.

No, he was not. And posting pics does not change that. Nasser could not possibly be wider than Dorian from the back, you fucking retard, because Dorian defeated him both in the rear lat spread and back double biceps with straight-firsts scores.

Nasser was wider than Dorian. You can disagree all you want, but it will never change this. The reason Dorian beat him in the rear poses is b/c Dorian's back had better detail. You're seriously a f*cking moron.

Well, when the back developes, the lats become wider. So back development correlates with width. But speaking only about width, Dorian was wider than Nasser both in the rear lat spread and the back double biceps. Wow, you really overdid yourself in stupidity for claiming that Nasser was wider than Dorian from the back. You should delete your account to save face.

you claimed that Nasser wasn't even close to Dorian's lat width. I demonstrated with pictorial evidence why you are wrong. Now you are trying to save face by ignoring this while trying to change the subject. ;)

A good one is when you claimed that Ronnie only had a distended gut during transition, and that his gut was under control  most of the time. I then wrote several multiple-paragraph posts replying to that claim of yours, explaning how his distended gut would make him lose the symmetry round flat out at an unbiased bodybuilding contest, and several of these posts were quoted by people saying that I owned you. Then, to further increase your humiliation, several pics were posted that clearly demonstrated that Ronnie's gut was not merely distended, but visible from all angles, even from the front.

I never said that Ronnie's gut was under control most of the time. I said he kept his midsection in check when it mattered the most. Dorian also had a gut when he was relaxed. However, he sucked it in when he posed. I can post several pics of him with a distended midsection. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Why? Because you can go back and edit your posts? Besides, you're seriously deluded if I'm going to waist my time with a worthless internet fanboy moron who doesen't even know how to evaluate a bodybuilding physique, and actually has the galls to believe that he knows anything about what he's talking about. I grow tired of your stupid claim like that the lats can only grow four inches to each side - where's the proof? -, that Nasser was wider from the back than Dorian, when we all know that Dorian defeated Nasser flat out in the rear lat spread.

ha ha ha, you run away like a scared bitch after I call you out. In case you forgot, you were the one who issued the challenge.

Do you want me to search your posts and point out your spelling mistakes? Warning: you won't have time to edit all of them.

I also highlighted the part where you used "waist" instead of "waste." This is the 2nd time I caught you making this same mistake. Didn't you learn the difference between the two words in elementary school?

Really, "dipshit"? How interesting, because I have been following bodybuilding since 1989, and I have been to over 200 contests both amateur and pro! And I think that everyone here can agree, I'm more intelligent than you and know far more bodybuilding facts, history and how to evaluate a physique than you do. You're probably some college kid. Were you even potty trained the last time Dorian won a Sandow?

it's irrelevant that you've been following bodybuilding for 18 yrs compared to my 7 yrs. There's only so much to learn about the way muscles look. I could understand if maybe I've been following the sport for only 1 yr. I'm not really sure why you felt the need to mention how many contests you've been to. This doesn't mean a goddamn thing. I could say I've watched the space shuttle launch over 200 times. Does this mean I know more about space shuttles than you?

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a 100 lbs pencil-necked geek who's never worked out in his entire life and who's only seen Coleman in videos and magazine pics.

try again dumbass. I've posted my pics here before. I can assure you that I'm not a "pencil-necked geek who's never worked out in his entire life." I would even go so far as to say that I probably look better than you ever did at your prime. By the way, I have met Ronnie in person.

Oh, I'm sorry that I got a conversion from inch to centimeters wrong by one fucking centimeter! Damn! I mean, I never use centimeters and I did the conversion mentally, but still you da man! Wow! You corrected me for mistaking a conversion by one centimeter! How relevant in the big sheme of things!

ha ha ha, too bad I know better than to fall for you lame attempt to save face. I want everybody to see you for the idiot that you are.

And the British Muscle&Fitness magazine repoted that Dorian's right arm flexed tapered at 52 centimeters in circumference for the 1995 Olympia.

Ok, first of all, I never said that Dorian's arms were 52 cm. I said they were 52 or 53 centimeters.

so which is it? Did you or did you not say that Dorian's arms were 52 cm?

No one at this board is more intelligent that me. No one.

::)

You want a rebuttal? So here goes: the law of cause and effect cannot possibly be explained by logic because it is a tautology in itself. Logic is a process of identification of patterns within systems that are axiomatic. Think of mathematics. All assumpstions of mathematics are based on the premise that the numbers zero and one exists. Since logic is a descriptive language of relationships between variables withing axiomatically sound systems, it cannot explain itself because it is accepted, a priori, that the language is an intrinsec part of the system. If you asume that the axioms that describe a system to be true, then the language used to describe their interaction must also be true. This is the reason why I believe that logic doesen't really exist globally, but is actually a form of local perception. Think of the theory of relativety. In herit contradiction exist in it, since global coherence cause a change in space and time itself to maintain the universal axiom that light has the same speed always. The contradictions between general relativity and quantum mechanics arse, I believe,because there are more than one Universe. If we accept that there's only one universe, than either quantum mechanics or general relativity must be wrong, because there is an inherit contradiction in the system. This problem can be solved easily by assuming that our universe is simply one aspect of a larger global univrse, and that light maintains it's speed in relation even to an individual going at at the spped of light minus one m/ph because velocity itself changes the properties of the Universe around the observer by slowing down time globally, which results in the velocity, itself, "meaning" less in the global Universe, making the addition of the speed of light plus the speed of light minus one mile per hour exactly equyivalent to the speed of light. Again, all a matter of definition, description and perception. Was my answer suffice?

the law of cause and effect contradicts itself based on its own assumptions. Your response is a nothing more than a long-winded conjecture on the definition of logic and multiple universes. It does absolutely nothing to disprove what I said. To answer your last sentence - no, your answer was not sufficient. Apparently, you also failed grammar in elementary school b/c you used a verb instead of an adjective.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15424 on: December 01, 2006, 09:22:16 PM »
If anything, Dorian's back was disproportionate. It overpowered everything else on his physique. His arms looked like twigs sticking out of a tree and his legs were too narrow when viewed straight on.