Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3117385 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #18975 on: January 03, 2007, 10:00:04 PM »
ND are you honestly trying to claim that Ronnie's 99 gut was worse than dorian's 1997 gut?

please.

Ronnie's 99 gut was not even as bad as dorian's 1994 gut, never mind 1997 monster gut.

Ronnie looks puny there...Dorian would dwarf him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18976 on: January 03, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »
like to see a dorian chest shot that comes close to these ones:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #18977 on: January 03, 2007, 10:03:50 PM »
Dorian's leg biceps look thicker.

ok. I made the pic brighter so you can see his leg bicep.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18978 on: January 03, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »
Ronnie looks puny there...Dorian would dwarf him

no, his WAIST looks tiny, and dorian's waist certianly would dwarf Ronnie's waist..

and that is not a good thing...

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18979 on: January 03, 2007, 10:06:51 PM »
Jay looks drier than Ronnie in that comparison, not to mention a bigger and better looking chest!

Are you crazy? Coleman's arms, delt, chest and legs are bigger and drier. How come you can't see that?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18980 on: January 03, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »
no, his WAIST looks tiny, and dorian's waist certianly would dwarf Ronnie's waist..

and that is not a good thing...

Coleman cannot match any of these. Not for size or condition.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18981 on: January 03, 2007, 10:15:06 PM »
Pubic, you have been nothing but a troll since about page 500...

cannot match for size and condition?

bullshit.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18982 on: January 03, 2007, 10:15:35 PM »
like to see a dorian chest shot that comes close to these ones:

I found a close up of the first pic from the grand prix. I believe Matt C is talking about these pics he has from the grand prix that will quiet the Yates fan club. Amazing size, hardness, seperation, striation and balance. Simply beautiful. Open the pic to 100%.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18983 on: January 03, 2007, 10:16:35 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18984 on: January 03, 2007, 10:17:14 PM »
Pubic, you have been nothing but a troll since about page 500...

cannot match for size and condition?

bullshit.

Oh I'm a troll, becuase I am proving with visual evidence and quotes why Yates is better.

In every picture you just posted, Yates is bigger and more conditioned.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18985 on: January 03, 2007, 10:22:12 PM »
Oh I'm a troll, becuase I am proving with visual evidence and quotes why Yates is better.

In every picture you just posted, Yates is bigger and more conditioned.

no, you have been a troll since page 480 or so because we all know what your real opinion was.

you made it quite clear: that Ronnie 99 was better than anything dorian ever presented.

now, you are just being stupid with your comments like "ronnie could never match this etc etc" because we all know that you never believed that before - you are just trolling now..

and its not like any of the pics you are posting are new revelations.

they have been here since the begining.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18986 on: January 03, 2007, 10:27:20 PM »
no, you have been a troll since page 480 or so because we all know what your real opinion was.

you made it quite clear: that Ronnie 99 was better than anything dorian ever presented.

now, you are just being stupid with your comments like "ronnie could never match this etc etc" because we all know that you never believed that before - you are just trolling now..

and its not like any of the pics you are posting are new revelations.

they have been here since the begining.

my real opinion has always favored the superiority of Yates, I have always preferred Yates, although I do like Coleman. I enjoy his videos, but I just think Yates was a better bodybuilder. Ronnie looked great in 98 and 99 (I prefer 98, sharper, drier, more conditioned)....no doubt, and the screencaps have a lot of wow factor, but when you look at it objectively, head to toe, Yates was better. How you are not impressed beyond belief with these pictures is beyond the realm of understanding.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18987 on: January 03, 2007, 10:59:47 PM »
Coleman cannot match any of these. Not for size or condition.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18988 on: January 03, 2007, 11:05:34 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18989 on: January 03, 2007, 11:10:54 PM »
Thank you for proving my point.

you got jokes, son. Ronnie matches or exceeds Dorian in all those shots.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18990 on: January 03, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »

How can Ronnie "match or exceed" when he is inferior in muscularity, condition, and completeness? ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18991 on: January 04, 2007, 12:18:45 AM »
How can Ronnie "match or exceed" when he is inferior in muscularity, condition, and completeness?

Dorian was not more complete. He had a pair of twig arms and torn muscles. Also, Ronnie is more conditioned in the the pics. I don't really see a noticable difference in muscularity except in the last pic where Ronnie makes Dorian look waterlogged.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18992 on: January 04, 2007, 12:25:57 AM »
Dorian was not more complete. He had a pair of twig arms and torn muscles. Also, Ronnie is more conditioned in the the pics. I don't really see a noticable difference in muscularity except in the last pic where Ronnie makes Dorian look waterlogged.

You have zero credibility whatsoever. Yates is ranging from 257 to 269 in those pictures and Ronnie is 247 and you claim Ronnie has more muscle ::) Kev Horton has said on here that NO ONE has matched Dorian's condition at 280lbs, so what do you think his condition is at 257? Dorian is known for his dryness, Ronnie is not. Ronnie looked conditioned and dry next to his peers, but NOT next to Yates.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18993 on: January 04, 2007, 12:56:24 AM »
You have zero credibility whatsoever. Yates is ranging from 257 to 269 in those pictures and Ronnie is 247 and you claim Ronnie has more muscle.

please show me where I said that Ronnie has more muscle. I said there is no noticable difference in muscularity between them. This does not mean they were the same exact size. Dorian may have been slightly larger, but you cannot tell from the pics.

Kev Horton has said on here that NO ONE has matched Dorian's condition at 280lbs, so what do you think his condition is at 257? Dorian is known for his dryness, Ronnie is not. Ronnie looked conditioned and dry next to his peers, but NOT next to Yates.

I feel that Ronnie's 01 ASC conditioning matches Dorian's best ever. Honestly, I don't see how a human being can be any more shredded and dry than either bodybuilder without dying. Dorian looks conditioned in the top pics you posted, but I think he was even more dry in 93 and 95. He obviously wasn't as conditioned as Ronnie in the last pic you posted of Dorian 3 weeks out.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18994 on: January 04, 2007, 01:12:01 AM »
my argument was a parody of yours. So if you think mine sounds retarded, guess what that makes yours? ;)

Your comment is not a parody of anything but your stupidity. The issue of number of angles that a muscle is visible is irrelevant, because I am talking about the visual relevance of specific muscles in specific mandatories and poses, which makes you bringing up the fact that the calves are visible from more angles and yet no bodybuilder with better calves but inferior everything else has won a contest absolutely immaterial to the discussion at hand. Having superior calves are one hell of a greater advantage in more mandatories and poses than having a thicker inner and medial triceps head. It is a significant advantage in: the side triceps, the rear double biceps, the rear lat spread and the side chest. The inner triceps head is a considerable advantage in only one mandatory, the front double biceps, and a very small one in the rear lat spread, when only the back part of the inner triceps head is visible. Having no single better muscle will give you the nod if you're worse at everything else, but the contextual worth of great calves is much greater than that of a great inner triceps head. I was never refering to the whole judging criteria, but to specific mandatories and poses, where great calves have tipped the scales whereas the inner triceps head has not - the rear lat spread being a good example, you putz. You have been owned epically, but then, I'm sure you know it and are trying to save face by being a good sport about it and pretend it didn't happen. ;)

according to your logic, Ronnie wins the front and rear double biceps by virtue of having better biceps.

I have always conceaded that Ronnie wins the front double biceps. As for the rear double biceps, this doesen't apply, because it is not the focus of the mandatory - only the name -, and most of the biceps mass is concealed as well. You're so dumb that you actually used another example that proves my point. According to my logic, Dorian wins the rear double biceps because only the biceps peak is visible here, and Dorian has the thicker and harder back, with as many separations, better calves and smaller glutes.

wow, really? Hey guys, Suckmyasshole just made a brilliant observation! ::)

Sarcasm is not appropriate in this contest, since you seem to be unable to grasp this very simple concept, and keep insisting that the inner triceps head is as relevant from the back is it is when viewed full on. Even when you try to be sardonic, you end up owning yourself. Give it up, dude. You're not on my league.

ND, this is an example of backpeddling.

Like when you said that I back-peddled, because I said that 21" equals 52 centimeters and then changed it to 53? ::) You pick at straws because you're unable to debate me. You have no arguments, so you keep correcting my spelling mistakes - as if I cared -, the incorrect conversions I do mentally - which, again, I don't care about -, or try to pretend I said things I never did. You say things like that Ronnie 1999 had a back as wide as Dorian, and then fail to prove it mathematically, and give nothing but your own opinion. I wasn't pretentious, and said that I beleived that Dorian was wider, and then gave my reasons for it. You, conversely, flat out said that Ronnie was just as wide. Since you wrote that so affirmatively, I demanded proof, which you failed to provide.

several people already commented on that comparsion, saying that Ronnie's triceps are more striated.

Who cares what they think? My opinion is more important, because I know more. I am an expert. A genius, if you will. Besides the intellect, I also have the knowledge, considering that I've been to some 200 different bodybuilding contests, including a Mr.Olympia - the 1996 one, in Chicago, where I saw Dorian destroy the competition with straight-firsts scores -, and I have spoken to dozens of bodybuilding judges to propoerly understand how contests are judged. When I read through your comments, it's blatantly obvious how stupid you are. You even think that Ronnie's huge glutes added to his muscularity in 2003 when in reality it only ruined his symmetry. This thread is quite blasé to me, and I continue to post here only because it's fun owning you. Look at your histerics. Every time I post, you reply shortly. It's obvious that you give a great deal of importance to my posts. When I checked the time you posted, it's usually withing 20 to 30 minutes of my posts. I sometimes forget about this thread and stop posting for up to a week, because at the end, Dorian will remain better in my eyes and so will Ronnie in the eyes of the spooge-licers, so it's a zero-sum game anyway. Oh well, I'll keep making you my internet bitch for as long as you have the lack of shame to keep posting here.  ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18995 on: January 04, 2007, 01:34:51 AM »
Your comment is not a parody of anything but your stupidity. The issue of number of angles that a muscle is visible is irrelevant, because I am talking about the visual relevance of specific muscles in specific mandatories and poses, which makes you bringing up the fact that the calves are visible from more angles and yet no bodybuilder with better calves but inferior everything else has won a contest absolutely immaterial to the discussion at hand.

Back Lat Spread

"Standing with his back to the judges, the competitor will place his hands on his waist with his elbows kept wide, one foot back and resting on the toes. He will then contract the latissimus dorsi as wide as possible and display a calf contraction by pressing downward on the rear toes. The competitor should make an effort to display the opposite calf to that which was displayed during the back double biceps pose so the the judge may assess both calf muscle equally.

The judge will look for a good spread of the latissimus dorsi, but also for good muscle density and will again conclude with the head-to-foot survey."

owned. ;)

I have always conceaded that Ronnie wins the front double biceps. As for the rear double biceps, this doesen't apply, because it is not the focus of the mandatory - only the name -, and most of the biceps mass is concealed as well.

ha ha ha, I feel sorry for you. Whatever college you got your "exercise degree" from obviously stole your money. You have the anatomical knowledge of a 5th grader in P.E. class. You refer to the triceps heads as inner, outer, and medial. You claim the medial head of the biceps is concealed in the front double biceps. And now this shit? Most of the biceps mass is visible in the rear double biceps, you dumbass. The biceps lateral head and rhomboids are prominent in this pose whereas you can only see the medial head from the front.

Who cares what they think? My opinion is more important, because I know more. I am an expert. A genius, if you will.

Suckmyasshole has outdone himself this time folks! Another priceless gem to add to my collection. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #18996 on: January 04, 2007, 01:51:03 AM »

Another blanket statement , Ronnie 01 doesn't match Dorian for muscular bulk 244 pounds vs 257 pounds with Dorian being 1 inch shorter , Ronnie matches Yates for conditioning , still falls behind in balanced development and muscular density , down three tie one thats not match or exceeding

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18997 on: January 04, 2007, 01:54:31 AM »

I know he has a shirt on but you can clearly see his bis aren't dwarfing his enormous tris, in fact his tris look vast here, plus he has a MUCH thicker chest than Dorian who had a big barrelly rib cage but not a particularly thick pair of pectorals (this was evident against Haney also), plus here Ronnie's rear delts are literally out of sight as they extend off the screen, which upon looking at the pic clearly shows that they are very big and well developed. Dorian's arm/delt separation never looked as defined as this, mostly because his arms didn't flare out one little bit, they pretty much tapered from the shoulder onwards.

Plus Ronnie's traps are...............

huge!

Bear X

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18998 on: January 04, 2007, 02:03:12 AM »
damn, look how much better full, well-developed pecs from top to bottom look than having lower pecs which overpower the upper. :o

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18999 on: January 04, 2007, 02:22:18 AM »
Back Lat Spread

"Standing with his back to the judges, the competitor will place his hands on his waist with his elbows kept wide, one foot back and resting on the toes. He will then contract the latissimus dorsi as wide as possible and display a calf contraction by pressing downward on the rear toes. The competitor should make an effort to display the opposite calf to that which was displayed during the back double biceps pose so the the judge may assess both calf muscle equally.

The judge will look for a good spread of the latissimus dorsi, but also for good muscle density and will again conclude with the head-to-foot survey."

owned. ;)

Listen to me. Pay attention. I never claimed that a bodybuilder with superior calves but who was inferior at everything else would win win a bodybuilding contest. The same for triceps. You seem to be implying that, if you can't use Ronnie's advantage in triceps size, then I can't use Dorian's advantge in calves. Your mistake here is assuming that the triceps and the calves have the same relevance, which they have not. It is exactly because, ads you've said, the calve are more visible that thye are more relevant. No single muscle will make you win all rounds, but the calves do represent a greater strengh from most angles than the inner triceps head.

As for what you've posted, hasn't this been posted dozens odf times before? Regardless, this doesen't change one iota of what I've said. Why? Well, let's analyse this. As the quoote you posted said, the pose is anlysed from head to toe. Well, from head to toe, what do we see? We see that the inner and meidal triceps heads, combined, represent less than 5% of the total muscle mass displayed in the pose, while the latissimus displays 50% of the mass, and the each calve shows more mass than both triceps combinesd. From head to toe, my point stands corrected that the back part of the triceps is insignificant in this mandatory. This is what I've been saying all along. ;)

Owned 8)

ha ha ha, I feel sorry for you. Whatever college you got your "exercise degree" from obviously stole your money. You have the anatomical knowledge of a 5th grader in P.E. class. You refer to the triceps heads as inner, outer, and medial. You claim the medial head of the biceps is concealed in the front double biceps. And now this shit? Most of the biceps mass is visible in the rear double biceps, you dumbass. The biceps lateral head and rhomboids are prominent in this pose whereas you can only see the medial head from the front.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...the bigger head of the biceps is only visible from the front, so you have no game. As for the rhomboids ae not even a part of the arms, so gives a f**k? The head that is visible from the back is the short one. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...NeoSemen is having an emotional breadown all over the boards, because SUCKMYMUSCLE is too much for him to handle. ;D ;)

Suckmyasshole has outdone himself this time folks! Another priceless gem to add to my collection. ;D

Be certain to name the paste where you keep my gems the "heownedmyasshole" file. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE