Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3096466 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19950 on: January 09, 2007, 07:28:46 PM »
Ronnie is tiny in that picture. Dorian would drawf

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19951 on: January 09, 2007, 07:34:37 PM »
Ronnie is tiny in that picture. Dorian would drawf

no he wouldn't:

in terms of width ronnie was right there. with better taper to boot.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19952 on: January 09, 2007, 07:39:36 PM »
no he wouldn't:

in terms of width ronnie was right there. with better taper to boot.

Sorry, no way. Ronnie had bigger quads, Dorian had a bigger and wider back. Also you are comparing Ronnie to flex ' no lats ' wheeler...come on. Hell even Kevin looks wide compared to Flex LOL

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19953 on: January 09, 2007, 08:00:02 PM »

great shot, but coleman's horrid midsection really ruins that shot - as it does for most of his front poses.

the abs are the focal point of the shot and his suck. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19954 on: January 09, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
I would pay good money to see ronnie and dorian compare arms... 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19955 on: January 09, 2007, 10:15:51 PM »
I would pay good money to see ronnie and dorian compare arms... 8)

Dorian's chest is just fucking destroying Ronnie's there! Way thicker!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19956 on: January 09, 2007, 10:37:30 PM »
Another outstanding shot
holy shit :o

Ronnie is still better though.
follow the arrows

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19957 on: January 09, 2007, 10:41:38 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19958 on: January 09, 2007, 10:46:05 PM »
black and white shot in the gym versus actual shots:

Dorian is uttlerly outclassed man. Ronnie's muscles are bigger and just look better.
follow the arrows

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19959 on: January 09, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
Dorian's chest is just fucking destroying Ronnie's there! Way thicker!

"fucking destroying" Ronnie's there? You sound like a douche.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19960 on: January 09, 2007, 10:47:42 PM »
"fucking destroying" Ronnie there? You sound like a douche.

Coming from the twat named NeoSemen hahahaha......soaking wet 140lbs and has the balls to call ND a little boy ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19961 on: January 09, 2007, 10:48:06 PM »
"fucking destroying" Ronnie's there? You sound like a douche.
hahah I love it when u guys swtichover from intelligent debate to jsut plain calling someone a douche ;D

good job.
follow the arrows

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19962 on: January 09, 2007, 10:51:08 PM »
Coming from Sir NeoSeminole hahahaha......soaking wet 140lbs and has the balls to call ND a little boy

you were wrong about me being white, and now you're wrong about my weight. I currently weigh 186 lbs. I'm also willing to bet I look a hell of a lot better than you. So I wouldn't bring up physiques little girl.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19963 on: January 09, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »
black and white shot in the gym versus actual shots:

Dorian is uttlerly outclassed man. Ronnie's muscles are bigger and just look better.

Yes, and these all outclass Coleman:

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19964 on: January 09, 2007, 10:52:26 PM »
you were wrong about me being white, and now you're wrong about my weight. I currently weigh 186 lbs. I'm also willing to bet I look a hell of a lot better than you. So I wouldn't bring up physiques little girl.

hahahahaahah....you are a beast LOL.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19965 on: January 09, 2007, 10:54:01 PM »
its gonna take me all day to rebut with pics but Dorian definitely takes Ronnie on the Side Tri and the Ab & thigh. Ronnie destroys Dorian in the Back Double Bi though, his back looks paper thin comapritively in the last shot you posted.
follow the arrows

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19966 on: January 09, 2007, 10:55:35 PM »
its gonna take me all day to rebut with pics but Dorian definitely takes Ronnie on the Side Tri and the Ab & thigh. Ronnie destroys Dorian in the Back Double Bi though, his back looks paper thin comapritively in the last shot you posted.

He also takes the real lat and rear double biceps. Dorian doesn't have round muscles like Ronnie, however, he is so freaking peeled and dry that his muscles look like granite!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19967 on: January 09, 2007, 10:56:31 PM »
hahahahaahah....you are a beast LOL.

did I say that I was a beast, dumbass? No. You just felt compelled to insult me after I corrected you b/c deep inside, you feel insecure with yourself.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19968 on: January 09, 2007, 11:00:02 PM »
did I say that I was a beast, dumbass? No. You just felt compelled to insult me after I corrected you b/c deep inside, you feel insecure with yourself.

You are the fool going around calling people "little boy/girl" and you are no more muscular than the average guy on the street. So shut the fuck up and respect your elders ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19969 on: January 09, 2007, 11:01:54 PM »
He also takes the real lat and rear double biceps. Dorian doesn't have round muscles like Ronnie, however, he is so freaking peeled and dry that his muscles look like granite!
Has him on conditioning... no one ever argued with you over that. Ronnie also displays phenomenal conditioning with even better musculature (something u agree with), so you gotta give it to Ronnie because of that. You cannot give it to Dorian simply based on his superior conditioning, unless ofcourse Ronnie's condtioning is way off base..
follow the arrows

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19970 on: January 09, 2007, 11:02:56 PM »
You are the fool going around calling people "little boy/girl" and you are no more muscular than the average guy on the street. So shut the f**k up and respect your elders

ha ha ha, the only reason I called people that is b/c ND started out calling people "little boy." I meant it as a joke. I was not refering to actual physical size.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19971 on: January 09, 2007, 11:04:31 PM »
Has him on conditioning... no one ever argued with you over that. Ronnie also displays phenomenal conditioning with even better musculature (something u agree with), so you gotta give it to Ronnie because of that. You cannot give it to Dorian simply based on his superior conditioning, unless ofcourse Ronnie's condtioning is way off base..

Actually, in comparing a 99 Ronnie with a 93 or 95 Dorian, Dorian is more muscular. Both men are 257lbs, however Dorian is better conditioned and is 1-2" shorter (Ronnie is closer to 6').

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19972 on: January 09, 2007, 11:08:58 PM »
Actually, in comparing a 99 Ronnie with a 93 or 95 Dorian, Dorian is more muscular. Both men are 257lbs, however Dorian is better conditioned and is 1-2" shorter (Ronnie is closer to 6').

Dorian is only 1 inch shorter than Ronnie, and most of the weight discrepancy came from Dorian's huge midsection. It may have been more detailed and hard, but it was still a huge muscular waist.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19973 on: January 09, 2007, 11:10:15 PM »
Only pictoral evidence can account for your claims. Just because dorian was heavier doesn't mean he looked mroe muscular than Ronnie. And its not just sheer muscularity we're talking about  here so much so the appearance of fuller, rounder, striated and vascular muscle...basically Ronnie is more aesthetic and displays better musculature.

so even if I were to take your word for it, that dorian was more muscular at that bodyweight, it still doesnt say much for why Ronnie still cruches him int heabck department in his 98-99 appearance. Its all about how it looks buddy ;)
follow the arrows

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19974 on: January 09, 2007, 11:13:30 PM »
Only pictoral evidence can account for your claims. Just because dorian was heavier doesn't mean he looked mroe muscular than Ronnie. And its not just sheer muscularity we're talking about  here so much so the appearance of fuller, rounder, striated and vascular muscle...basically Ronnie is more aesthetic and displays better musculature.

so even if I were to take your word for it, that dorian was more muscular at that bodyweight, it still doesnt say much for why Ronnie still cruches him int heabck department in his 98-99 appearance. Its all about how it looks buddy ;)

The problem is, you only compare Ronnie to Flex and Kevin who had pathetic development in comparison to Ronnie. Put a 93 Yates on that 99 stage with Coleman, and promise me, it would be a titanic clash ;)