Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167791 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #26050 on: March 08, 2007, 06:09:34 PM »
there is no such thing as credibility when viewing a pic.

either you can see it clearly, or you cannot.

there is no middle ground.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26051 on: March 08, 2007, 06:13:57 PM »
These calves ..errr....what the fuck are those? :-X ....they ruin the entire shot :-\

So to conclude:
Hulkster now has more credibility than Kevin Horton AND Arnold!

::) ::) ::)

oh, and these arms don't?
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

his arms are so crappy they look like they end at the deltoids.

stubby and underdeveloped compared to the rest of him. just like ronnie's calves:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26052 on: March 08, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
also, notice how dorian has no quad sweep to speak of in that pose, whereas ronnie's is amazing.

his quads, glutes and hams are unbeatable from the back from the knees up.

dorian just has good calves, and out of balance ones at that...they are way too massive compared to the rest of him.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26053 on: March 08, 2007, 06:17:22 PM »
I mean seriously, look at dorian's left calf compared to his left quads.. :-\

his lower body is just as out of balance as Ronnie's is..only reversed...
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26054 on: March 08, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »
Hulkster you are nothing but a fucking hater.

This back double biceps is without flaw, as confirmed by our GetBig poster who said that the 93 Yates was far more impressive than the 01ASC Ronnie...

I loved how you questioned him on it and then told him how he was wrong LOL.

Moster f*ggot you are

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26055 on: March 08, 2007, 06:29:13 PM »
Ronnie in a solid 4th place on his "signature pose" hahahahahahahahahahah

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #26056 on: March 08, 2007, 06:48:05 PM »
Ronnie in a solid 4th place on his "signature pose" hahahahahahahahahahah

And Cutler is making him look small.

PWN3D. LOL

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #26057 on: March 08, 2007, 06:55:29 PM »
Where did I say you people say said his back looks flat from every angle? I said you guys say he would lose the back double biceps because he appears flat

stop lying fool. You insinuated that we all said Dorian's back is flat. In reality, we said his back looks flat in the rear double biceps.

No I posted pics of Yates' in other poses to prove his back isn't ' flat ' which I did , you people are so desperate for an angle you guys are making things up , his back is flat so he'd lose the back double biceps shot, he has wrinkles so its loose skin , you guys are very desperate and ignorant to boot ! bad combo

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26058 on: March 08, 2007, 06:56:53 PM »
yes, we know ronnie looked bad trying for his 9th Mr. O at 42 years of age...

but look at dorian going for his third - still early in his fuckin' career!

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26059 on: March 08, 2007, 06:57:13 PM »
I never said anything about aged skin, you dumbass. I said that Dorian's "grainy" appearance is the result of bad skin. Acne falls under that category. I mentioned bodybuilders with good skin who matched or exceeded Dorian's conditioning, and none of them looked grainy.

I have observed that you quote the parts from my post where you feel you can still argue, and ignore the things you can't reply to because you got owned. ;)

Anyway, you did say that a suntanner at 12% bodyfat looks "grainy". You even mentioned that a "leathery" appearance is the result of bad skin. A suntanner has prematuraly aged skin, which is the reason why I made the association. You then mentioned that Andreas Munzer was more conditioned than Dorian, and yet lacked grain. I pointed it out to you that there are several bodybuilders who stepped onstage covered in acne, and yet none of them were refered to as "grainy" either. You failed to address this, as usual.

Regardless, you asserted that acne only makes one look grainy when bodyfat and water levels are low. I personally don't believe that's true, because a skinny guy with acne or an obese man with acne, neither are refered to as "grainy". Ergo, I see no logical relationship between acne and looking grainy. But let's assume there is. So, if a guy looks grainier when he's lean and muscular than when he is covered in fat, then you are conceding that Dorian's graininess is at least partially the result of low subcutaneous fat and water levels. Conversely, if there is no logical correlation between the acne and graininess, then Dorian's graininess is totally the result of things other than acne. NeoSeminole, it is not may fault that your arguments are retarded and that I point out the logical innacuracies in them.

I agree that having extremely low body fat and water levels will cause the skin to change texture. However, I doubt it would result in the skin to become covered in bumps as characterized by "grainyness." I believe Dorian's acne made the change in his skin's appearance more pronounced, which made it seem like he was grainy.

But if this is the case, then why doesen't a skinny man with his body coverered in acne look grainier than an obese one whos'a lso covered by it? Personally, I see no logical connection between both things. I think Dorian had the capacity to show more texture of his muscle fibers through the ski tha ay other bodybuilder. This was partially the result o his unusually low subcutaneous fat and water level and partially genetic. It is statistically unlikely that Dorian had acne distributed uniformely throughout this body, and since his grain was uniform, it is unlikely that acne would explain it.

I never said I would enter the Mr. Getbig contest. I can't wait to see your pics after you diet down and realize how much size you lose when you're starved and dehydrated. ;)

If you don't enter the Mr.Getbig, then you're my bodybuilding bitch and not only itellectual bitch. And for any reply you might have for this one, I'm going to quote you: excuses, excuses, excuses... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #26060 on: March 08, 2007, 07:01:11 PM »

what contest is that from??

that has to be one of the worst dorian shots ever! Massive back, twig arms. wrinkles of skin galore..

what's funny is that ND swears Dorian's arms were perfectly balanced with his massive back. ::)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26061 on: March 08, 2007, 07:04:58 PM »
Dorian's arms were in perfect proportion:

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26062 on: March 08, 2007, 07:06:22 PM »

name me which areas Dorian carries greater muscular bulk. Please, enlighten us all.

Does he have bigger arms? No.
Does he have bigger delts? No.
Does he have bigger pecs? No.
Does he have bigger quads? No.
Does he have bigger glutes? No.

the only areas Dorian is definitely larger in are calves and midsection. This hardly constitutes greater muscular bulk.

Muscular bulk is amount of muscular tissue. Period. Since Dorian was 10 lbs heavier or so with about the same amount of fat and water, then it's reasonalble to assume that the dierence was muscle mass. Everything else, such as bone weight, gut, etc, is pickig at straws, because the diferece would be infinitesimal, and Dorian could actually have the nod on this - because the 2001 ASC Ronnie did have some gut, Dorian was still arguably drier and Black Men's bones are much heavier per area than those of White Men.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26063 on: March 08, 2007, 07:11:02 PM »
Hulkster must be blind...

All 4 heads of the quad are visible and separated, AS WELL, the sartorius is clearly defined, which is NOT the case on Ronnie's "superior" quads ;)

Hulkster OWNED again hahahahahah

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26064 on: March 08, 2007, 07:13:12 PM »
Hulkster must be blind...

All 4 heads of the quad are visible and separated, AS WELL, the sartorius is clearly defined, which is NOT the case on Ronnie's "superior" quads ;)

Hulkster OWNED again hahahahahah

you are really stupid if you think those quads look anything like these:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #26065 on: March 08, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »

i thought i responded to this before, but i'll do so again.

i think that 'loose skin' has more to do with dorian not flexing his low back in that pose.  he's more concerned with expanding his lats, nont contracting his xmas tree.

i know that sounds like a cop out, but here is 'visual evidence' (that's for you hulkster) to proove my point. 

based on those pics, my reason stands corrected (again).

dorian has the best xmas tree of all time. 

its not loose skin if you aint flexing it. 

it's loose if you flex and nothing happens - like cutler.  he also has the loose skin in the low back, but when he actually tries to flex it, not much happens.  unlike dorian. 

Again, not 1 one of those pics are a rear latspread. He had a good xmas tree, but not in the rear latspread with that loose skin hanging. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26066 on: March 08, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »
Hulkster...why are you posting pictures of Flex owning Ronnie LOL....

Simply more proof that Hulkster is dumber than the day is long hahahahahahahaha

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #26067 on: March 08, 2007, 07:17:24 PM »

did you read when i stated that he doesnt flex his low back in the rear lat spread and hence the 'loose skin'?

thats why there is loose skin in that pose and not the others when he is actually flexing his lower back?

jay cutler proves this to be true as well.

he never really has an xmas tree, even when flexing his lower back.

get it now?

If yates chose not to flex his lower back in the rear latspread, that's his problem and it costs him from winning the pose against Coleman. A bodybuilder should not have loose sking hanging anywhere. Plain and simple:

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26068 on: March 08, 2007, 07:20:04 PM »
Yates is just killing Coleman there is trap density, back conditioning, and detail.

Lights out for Coleman

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26069 on: March 08, 2007, 07:20:30 PM »
Hulkster...why are you posting pictures of Flex owning Ronnie LOL....

Simply more proof that Hulkster is dumber than the day is long hahahahahahahaha

flexing owning ronnie?

this coming from Mr. 1999 Ronnie is the Greatest Ever?

what a troll... :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26070 on: March 08, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »
flexing owning ronnie?

this coming from Mr. 1999 Ronnie is the Greatest Ever?

what a troll... :P

Think you've overplayed that card a bit ::)

f*ggot

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #26071 on: March 08, 2007, 07:26:38 PM »
No I posted pics of Yates' in other poses to prove his back isn't ' flat ' which I did , you people are so desperate for an angle you guys are making things up , his back is flat so he'd lose the back double biceps shot   ::) , he has wrinkles so its loose skin , you guys are very desperate and ignorant to boot ! bad combo

If the skin looks like wrinkles. If the skin is hanging. Then it means it is loose skin that is hanging. What don't you get?

What is hanging off of his lower back ND?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26072 on: March 08, 2007, 07:28:31 PM »
What exactly are you claiming Iceman? If you push on your skin with your hands, as Yates does in the rear lat, then the skin will fold.

Are you claiming that Yates held fat in his lower back?

If he did, then it would be visible in ALL back poses.

So tell me, where is the fat here:

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #26073 on: March 08, 2007, 07:30:31 PM »
I said already if Dorian had loose skin on his back one they would have made reference to it in contest reports I've read every single Mr Olympia contest report on Yates and not one single mention of ANY loose skin , fat , water , etc and again I've explained that if he was holding water in his lower back it would obscure the razor sharp striations in his x-mass tree and these pictures prove other wise , these guy realize they can't counter that Dorian has the edge in size ( depending on the year ) density , balance & proportion and conditioning ( depending on the year ) so they need to create imaginary weaknesses in Dorian , it shows what these people are working with and you're right every post that say Dorian has the best back is dismissed by them in favor for just one lol meanwhile Samir , Rhul , Team Flex and Ronnie himself all say other wise but hey they're backed into a corner what do you expect? the funny part is these pic are nothing new , they've been posted so many times and NOT once did anyone mention any loose skin one idiot sees wrinkles and thinks its loose skin , and fat and water and the rest of the ignorant heard follows along and jump on the bandwagon , they need angles , they need advantages , so they create them.

Hey dick. Tell us all what is hanging of of his lower back then? You're a moron if you say that there is no loose skin. I have proven this with pics from 92, 93, 94, 95. What else more do you want. Face it, yates has loose skin.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #26074 on: March 08, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »

LMFAO with this desperate logic he has wrinkles in his lower back , he has wrinkles in his triceps I suppose thats loose skin as well? lol you kids boy

It's not wrinkles moron. It's loose skin hanging. Here it is again for you to see