Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3080287 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34050 on: September 06, 2007, 02:17:57 PM »

more shots from 96

go back to you bowflex.  you've been posting the same pics for over a year and are owned daily on this thread and the other threads entirely created for bashing you.

96 dorian should not even be mentioned in the same SENTENCE as Ronnie:

LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34051 on: September 06, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
more complete and total domination:

96 dorian is blown off the map.

actually, so is 93 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34052 on: September 06, 2007, 02:21:10 PM »
seriously, look at the difference in conditioning.

tell me about it.

the only reason that the nuthuggers have been claiming dorian has better conditioning than a 99 Ronnie or 01 AC Ronnie is that they refuse to accept the visual evidence that the rest of us do.

its pathetic.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34053 on: September 06, 2007, 02:25:02 PM »
its you who absolutely CAN NOT form an honest & accurate opinion on Dorian's conditioning based on photographs and video knowing these quotes

::)

so, when you are obviously losing you just turn around and say you can't accept all the evidence that proves you are losing?

pathetic.

truly pathetic.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34054 on: September 06, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »
oh f*ck off, you idiot. You don't know shit. Dorian may have looked 'harder' but that doesn't mean he carried less body fat and water. Even you must agree that Dorian displayed more separations and striations when he was dieted down than when he was off season. It makes absolutely no sense that his body would suddenly decide "hey, I'm at 8% body fat. There's no more need for me to improve my definition beyond this point."

I don't care if Peter McGough said Dorian is the hardest, driest bodybuilder ever. The lady in the pic below looks 'harder' than me even though I guarantee I'm much leaner than her. I truly believe Dorian's bad skin contributed to his look. He probably tanned a hell of a lot more due to his lighter skin color. Excessive UV exposure dries the skin out and gives it a leathery appearance. Separations and striations are a better indicator of overall conditioning.

oh f*ck off, you idiot. You don't know shit. Dorian may have looked 'harder' but that doesn't mean he carried less body fat and water. Even you must agree that Dorian displayed more separations and striations when he was dieted down than when he was off season. It makes absolutely no sense that his body would suddenly decide "hey, I'm at 8% body fat. There's no more need for me to improve my definition beyond this point."

NO Neo its YOU who doesn't know ' shit ' here are the definitions for muscle definition and density/hardness from bodybuilding.com

Definition - The absence of fat over clearly delineated muscular movement. Definition is often referred to as "muscularity," and a highly defined bodybuilder has so little body fat that very fine grooves of muscularity called "striations" will be clearly visible over each major muscle group.

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

So you're proven dead wrong once again , being hard/dense specifically refers to the state in which all fat and water are removed from not only under the skin between the muscles but intramuscularly as well , and notice the last sentence " A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is HIGHLY PRIZED among all competitive bodybuilders ' highly prized I.E. why Dorian Yates fucking dominated everyone

please note where it says one can be ' well defined and still have excess fat ' when one is BONE DRY & ROCK HARD you're reached the absolute zenith of bodybuilding conditioning , you reached a Dorian Yates-type conditioning

I don't care if Peter McGough said Dorian is the hardest, driest bodybuilder ever. The lady in the pic below looks 'harder' than me even though I guarantee I'm much leaner than her. I truly believe Dorian's bad skin contributed to his look. He probably tanned a hell of a lot more due to his lighter skin color. Excessive UV exposure dries the skin out and gives it a leathery appearance. Separations and striations are a better indicator of overall conditioning.

I mean this was a really stupid fucking post I mean really stupid . the lady in the pic doesn't look hard at all , she has LOOSE HANGING skin obviously sun damaged that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the absence of intramuscular water and fat , I mean this once again proves my point YOU my friend don't have the slightest clue on what you're talking about

Dorian was hard & dry because he had bad skin lmfao man you're looking really fucking stupid right now , toss out the McGough quote Neo figured it out via an elderly sunbather lol forget the eyewitness who according to Neo the man knows a hell of a lot more about bodybuilding than you ever will. It's his job to attend shows, have front row seats, and write reviews. lol but NO Neo knows more

Neo you still have a LOT to learn about this sport kid  ;) lucky I'm here to teach you.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34055 on: September 06, 2007, 02:34:57 PM »
 8)

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that dorian was not better conditioned than Ronnie was in 99:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34056 on: September 06, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
8)

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that dorian was not better conditioned than Ronnie was in 99:

Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

This crushes your nonsense  ;)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34057 on: September 06, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »
more complete and total domination:

96 dorian is blown off the map.

actually, so is 93 8)

thanks for the comparison pic of yates in the middle and looks 5'3.

once again, lets use flex wheeler for who was better in 93 yates or 99 ronne.  eventhough, you think you're more qualified than flex for judging purposes.  

"just look at the pictures"  (the bad ones of yates you purposely post).

lmao.

flex wheeler 93:  yates is untouchable

flex wheeler 99:  i should have beaten ronnie.

by the way, many say flex in 93 was his best form ever.

owned.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34058 on: September 06, 2007, 02:40:42 PM »
flex wheeler 93:  yates is untouchable

flex wheeler 99:  i should have beaten ronnie.

LOL what the fuck does Flex's cockiness have to do with ANY of this?

none of you guys have any clue how to support an opinion. :-\

go to school or something. jesus..

the lack of intelligence displayed is just unbelievable.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34059 on: September 06, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »
Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

This crushes your nonsense  ;)

yes, one opinion from a fellow Brit disproves tons of real shots and comparisons..

sure it does. ::)

you guys are on the defense again and you don't know what to do.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34060 on: September 06, 2007, 02:44:03 PM »

so, when you are obviously losing you just turn around and say you can't accept all the evidence that proves you are losing?

pathetic.

truly pathetic.

Hulkster and his strawmen I asked you a while ago to find me Ronnie pictures that surpass these and you've yet to do it , stop posting strawmen a 1994 Dorian pic to a Ronnie 2001 give me a break , it speaks volumes  when you slant your comparisons , This crushes ANYTHING Coleman ever showed

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34061 on: September 06, 2007, 02:44:07 PM »
whenever you loose the argument, you have to post the fake pictures of ronnie in 99 thinking they mean anything.

by the way, the pics and these of ronnie's background and skin color get darker and darker.

fake pic above.  notice how much darker the background and ronnie are vs. this pic which matches every other media source associated with the 99 olympia.

3 different skin colors.

stop adjusting the pictures looser.

hahahaha

owned.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34062 on: September 06, 2007, 02:45:22 PM »
LOL what the fuck does Flex's cockiness have to do with ANY of this?

none of you guys have any clue how to support an opinion. :-\

go to school or something. jesus..

the lack of intelligence displayed is just unbelievable.

so, now, you've ignored ronnie's words and now flexs.

the only one who is unbelieveable is you and your delusions.

its pathetic.  no matter who says anything about yates you always have an excuse.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34063 on: September 06, 2007, 02:46:49 PM »
yes, one opinion from a fellow Brit disproves tons of real shots and comparisons..

more excuses and excuses.

iceman and neo constantly post the quote from PM about ronnie in the AC, but you dont say anything then, but as soon as PM backs yates, you claim to be smarter and now he isnt credible.

could you be any more of a loser or pathetic guy?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34064 on: September 06, 2007, 02:48:20 PM »
how exactly is flex being cocky later in his career an excuse? ::)

lots of bodbuilders get very cocky after they win everything.

see: Coleman, Ronnie for a well known example..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34065 on: September 06, 2007, 02:49:32 PM »
Suckmymuscle and ND are clearly more intelligent than the Coleman fans. End of story. But it doesen't matter anyway because this thread sucks and it has turned into more of a pissing match than an actual discussion with arguments and evidence. Hulkster just posts pics of Ronnie and then bring up irrelevant stuff like striations and vascularity as "proof" that Ronnie is better, when in reality Dorian carries as much muscle, is more conditioned and has less symmetry flaws.

"Dorian carries as much muscle"? You do not have to be a Coleman guy to question the credibility of your assessment.

Basically, Dorian said in an interview circa 2003 that Ronnie would probably win now. Why need this thread continue? Quotes from '98 by some journo are not important next to Dorian's honest opinion of 2003's superfreak Ronnie.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34066 on: September 06, 2007, 02:50:20 PM »

lmfao on the defense  ::)  you're posting the 99 Olympia pics which BTW are a even different color from the other 3 so which ones are the real ones? and you're the one dismissing an eyewitness account , you're on the defense I'm on the plus side , how about you couple that McGough quote with the other ones who say that specifically compared to Ronnie Dorian is better conditioned and thats now 3 eyewitnesses that contradict what Hulkster's claim but what do they know? they were only there

hey Hulkster if the VHS copy of the 99 Olympia represents the lowest quality why do you continue to post them? lol and which one is the real one? we now have 4 different versions

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34067 on: September 06, 2007, 02:52:17 PM »
"Dorian carries as much muscle"? You do not have to be a Coleman guy to question the credibility of your assessment.

Basically, Dorian said in an interview circa 2003 that Ronnie would probably win now. Why need this thread continue? Quotes from '98 by some journo are not important next to Dorian's honest opinion of 2003's superfreak Ronnie.

Keep track of the argument he didn't say Dorian carries as much muscle as Ronnie 2003 , Ronnie 1999/2001 and the Yates quote was 2005 NOT 2003 and he said the judges would probably pick Ronnie based on a size advantage , and not much more .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34068 on: September 06, 2007, 03:27:53 PM »
hey Hulkster if the VHS copy of the 99 Olympia represents the lowest quality why do you continue to post them?

because there are tons of great shots Iceman just posted that ForcedReps never did from the DVD copy.
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34069 on: September 06, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »
how exactly is flex being cocky later in his career an excuse? ::)

lots of bodbuilders get very cocky after they win everything.

see: Coleman, Ronnie for a well known example..

that's not the point dumbass.

flex was onstage with both and said yates is better where as he thought he could beat ronnie.

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY TRY AND EXPLAIN WHAT OTHERS ARE THINKING WHEN THEY DONT AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #34070 on: September 06, 2007, 03:29:53 PM »
wow can't believe this is still goin on!!!!!! :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34071 on: September 06, 2007, 03:32:40 PM »
wow can't believe this is still goin on!!!!!! :-\

Hench is the man !! well we have a long of correcting to do lol ignorance runs wild on this thread.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34072 on: September 06, 2007, 03:34:19 PM »
Hench is the man !! well we have a long of correcting to do lol ignorance runs wild on this thread.

yes, ignorance of reality:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34073 on: September 06, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »
yes, ignorance of reality:

Hulkster address the question , which one of these now FOUR screencaps are real?  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34074 on: September 06, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »
it isn't difficult ND. ::)

the top left one matches the DVD shots from ForcedReps.

the top right one matches the VHS shots from ForcedReps AND Iceman.

the bottom one looks like someone took a picture of their old tv with a digital camera it is so bad.

thats from the blurry video on youtube.

they are ALL real. Just different levels of quality.

this isn't hard.

but then again, your skills at understanding do not seem to be very good. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away