Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3099291 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34675 on: September 14, 2007, 03:53:43 AM »
Very mediocre side chest and why? The overdeveloped deltoids obscure the pecs and look almost as wide as them , ho-hum balance & proportion and Ronnie doesn't look very big from the side in this particular shot , poor calves dominated by bigger quads , a host of problems in this shot

its a mediocre side chest because he has not completed the pose yet dumbass. ::)

his arm is not pulled back yet.

compare, idiot: :( ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #34676 on: September 14, 2007, 08:38:27 AM »
That abs shot of Cutler near the bottom of the page...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think he resembles a brand-new turd, just a-hangin' outa someone's ass?

That's how much shape he has.

TNBT

Hey! Yanks! Ruuuuuude!

Your Coleman/Yates debate (assholery to call them by their first names like you're all old buddies - Ronster and Yatesy LOL!) so much more important than my topic above?

Does Cutler resemble an amorphous turd or doesn't he?

Discuss.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34677 on: September 14, 2007, 11:01:29 AM »
its a mediocre side chest because he has not completed the pose yet dumbass. ::)

his arm is not pulled back yet.

compare, idiot: :( ::)

With your limited abilities I know its hard for you to grasp reality , he's NOT pulled back in either shot he's twisted in the 99 shot and in the 2001 he's doing whats called a ' side chest pose ' NOT the twisting side chest pose hence why the judges ask to see it in PROFILE , you are the most ignorant person when it comes to pro bodybuilding

See Levrone for a proper side chest shot in profile see Ronnie's overdeveloped deltoids obscuring his pecs and making them appear smaller than what they are , besides protruding abs and the rest of his structural problems

Shawn Ray stating the obvious

Ronnie�s side chest leaves a lot to be desired when compared to people who can actually hit it right

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34678 on: September 14, 2007, 11:02:30 AM »
Try showing a side chest shot , you know from the side ..and take it from me I know a better side chest , like I knew what balance & proportion were , like I knew what density & conditioning were , like I knew what Ronnie's prime was , Dorian has a better sidechest ( see Levrone in the top comparison for a correct side chest )

I did post multiple shots of Ronnie hitting a side chest from the side, you idiot. And I find it funny that you post pics of Ronnie from the side to show he had a gut yet harp on me when I post side pics that favor him. Can you say hypocrite? I can. Face it, Ronnie has a better side chest.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34679 on: September 14, 2007, 11:04:05 AM »
Well I guess Ronnie is retarded

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

I guess so. I'm not really sure what the gay wink at me was for. I never considered Ronnie intelligent to begin with.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34680 on: September 14, 2007, 11:05:34 AM »
tsk tsk tsk, just look at how Dorian's delts overpower his pecs. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34681 on: September 14, 2007, 11:06:31 AM »
well said.

like I said, those details and seperations (along with far superior muscle shape and vascularity) is the difference in QUALITY that we can all see that ND keeps denying and saying 'we don't know what quality means'..

::)

Like I said please stick to the judging criteria and NOT what you think wins contest thank you ! NO you don't know what quality is especically if you insist Dorian doesn't have any compared to anyone .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34682 on: September 14, 2007, 11:07:14 AM »
I guess so. I'm not really sure what the gay wink at me was for. I never considered Ronnie intelligent to begin with.

You don't have to be bright to know Yates had an outstanding side chest .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34683 on: September 14, 2007, 11:13:44 AM »
tsk tsk tsk, just look at how Dorian's delts overpower his pecs. ::)

tsk tsk tsk tsk see strawman argument Neo and Yates' doesn't have overdeveloped deltoids like Ronnie and what makes Yates; side chest better is actually his torso because its NOT short like Ronnies , Yates has a bigger ribcage which is a must for a great side chest shot , couple that with all his other advantages its not debatable .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34684 on: September 14, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
tsk tsk tsk tsk see strawman argument Neo and Yates' doesn't have overdeveloped deltoids like Ronnie and what makes Yates; side chest better is actually his torso because its NOT short like Ronnies , Yates has a bigger ribcage which is a must for a great side chest shot , couple that with all his other advantages its not debatable .

strawman? Do you even know what a strawman argument is?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34685 on: September 14, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »

Yes the single side chest shot you offered up as proof  ::)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34686 on: September 14, 2007, 11:43:39 AM »
Yes, yes, yes... but is Cutler a giant log?

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34687 on: September 14, 2007, 11:51:50 AM »

Of course not, but he thought it sounded good ad pablum. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34688 on: September 14, 2007, 11:53:51 AM »
Of course not, but he thought it sounded good ad pablum. ::)

Almost as good as the gorgeous TVs you did could have banged?

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34689 on: September 14, 2007, 11:56:32 AM »
See? See the shit-like contours, rather like dogfood retaining the shape of the can.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34690 on: September 14, 2007, 12:33:24 PM »
Yes the single side chest shot you offered up as proof

no, that's not a strawman. Educate yourself before opening your mouth. It will spare you from looking like an idiot trying to sound smart in the future. I was just showing that even Dorian's delts overpower his pecs depending on how he poses. The same goes for Ronnie. You like to post the most unflattering pics of Ronnie you can find even when there are better pics available. Ronnie and Dorian have comparable size delts, but Ronnie's chest is twice the thickness of Dorian's. So how the f*ck do his shoulders overpower his pecs?

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #34691 on: September 14, 2007, 12:33:47 PM »
The mans a god TNBT so there
Team Biohazard UK

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #34692 on: September 14, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »
See? See the shit-like contours, rather like dogfood retaining the shape of the can.

TNBT

fuckin 'eck....

jay looks like the turd i did behind the local asda last week ...

got caught short waiting on the missus doing the shopping...so i hid in a bush and deficated....

i took a pic (it was sooo gross).... i'll post it up...looks just like jay in that pic...the white teeth are substituted for yellow sweetcorn tho...
i love t fuck black girls

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34693 on: September 14, 2007, 01:53:36 PM »
Almost as good as the gorgeous TVs you did could have banged?

This sounds like a proposal. :-*

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34694 on: September 14, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »
i hid in a bush and deficated....

i took a pic (it was sooo gross).... i'll post it up...looks just like jay in that pic...the white teeth are substituted for yellow sweetcorn tho...

Nice analogy there..where does this fit in on your poop scale?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34695 on: September 14, 2007, 01:56:34 PM »
This sounds like a proposal. :-*

Something tells me you fantasize about that  ;)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34696 on: September 14, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »
Not convinced on the turd thing, eh? Here's some snaps from Cutler's family album.

First, his famous Donut Pose. Overdid the tan/oil, but hey:

Next, his controversial Olympia victory (see the medal) at which most thought he was rather bloated:

Mobbed by fans:

And finally, Jay's birth. Doesn't he look like his father?

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34697 on: September 14, 2007, 02:44:45 PM »
no, that's not a strawman. Educate yourself before opening your mouth. It will spare you from looking like an idiot trying to sound smart in the future. I was just showing that even Dorian's delts overpower his pecs depending on how he poses. The same goes for Ronnie. You like to post the most unflattering pics of Ronnie you can find even when there are better pics available. Ronnie and Dorian have comparable size delts, but Ronnie's chest is twice the thickness of Dorian's. So how the f*ck do his shoulders overpower his pecs?

Educate yourself before opening your mouth. It will spare you from looking like an idiot trying to sound smart in the future

Most ironic and epic irony you ever posted lmfao

. To "set up a straw man" or "set up a straw man argument" is to create a position that is easy to refute,

I easily refuted your claims using contest pictures taken IN PROFILE not one odd offseason shot taken from an obscure angle , listen to me and listen carefully in the side chest pose you know the one where its in profile Ronnie's delts dominate the pose period you could hardly see his pecs and its not me purposely looking for bad shots just profile shots , why do you think Shawn Ray said his side chest isn't so great? he can barely hit the shot properly , this is where his long arms and short torso don't work for him not to mention the clear and evident lack or balance & proportion in this pose especially in the lower legs , its simply not a great pose for Ronnie just like the side triceps shot.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34698 on: September 14, 2007, 05:23:18 PM »
ND, this side chest pose is not from an obscure angle.

its a completed pose. and its better than anything dorian ever presented in the same pose.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34699 on: September 14, 2007, 05:26:54 PM »
ND, this side chest pose is not from an obscure angle.

its a completed pose. and its better than anything dorian ever presented in the same pose.

No its twisting and NOT in profile , pat attention and please with better than anything Dorian has presented , look at the calves ( no look real hard ) look at the lack or balance & proportion , look at the lack of deep arch on the rib cage ( see the criteria ) see overdeveloped deltoids and barely noticeable pecs , this is a bad shot for Ron , sorry Hulkster its old news.