Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3099655 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #35500 on: October 01, 2007, 07:07:24 PM »
Again you can't use politics as an excuse because only when it suits your purposes , Dennis Wolf was placed fairly he could've beaten Ronnie but he wasn't winning the show , he will win the show in time but he's a couple of years off from that , if you had a grasp of how contests are judges you'd realize it was close and it could have very well gone to Victor but Wolf? not quite.

You are the idiot who started a thread on Iron Age asking how Columbu could've won. WTF is wrong with you?

He still can't figure it out OR won't admit the truth, because convieniently there's no definite "proof".

How would you propose getting this proof Sherlock? LOL figure it out all by yourself without it.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35501 on: October 01, 2007, 07:08:23 PM »
You are the idiot who started a thread on Iron Age asking how Columbu could've won. WTF is wrong with you?

its called incredible bias against Ronnie and for Yates.

plain and simple. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35502 on: October 01, 2007, 07:14:14 PM »

He still can't figure it out OR won't admit the truth, because convieniently there's no definite "proof".

How would you propose getting this proof Sherlock? LOL figure it out all by yourself without it.

Personally I don't think Columbu should have won what does that mean? not much I wasn't there I've seen only a few pictures and they don't tell the whole story and again if you claim politics are involved then you admit half of Ronnie's 8 could have been given to other people because 3 of them were won by 4 points or less !

You cannot claim there was politics involved only in Yates but not Ronnie it can't be done , you're opinion is biased and ignorant .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35503 on: October 01, 2007, 07:16:44 PM »
its called incredible bias against Ronnie and for Yates.

plain and simple. :-\

Again if you claims Yates' wins were fixed and Ronnie's weren't you're exposing yourself as biased and hypocritical , its either or pick one .

Dorian didn't have any close calls not on paper and not in reality , thats a fact . Ronnie had numerous close calls on paper and in reality .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35504 on: October 01, 2007, 07:19:09 PM »
Clearly there's not much else left than to assume politics with Columbu, which opens up the other years as well.

As far as Coleman and politics, i never said it didn't happen. The difference is that unlike Yates, the difference between him and the next guy Jay wasn't huge. When Cutler came in leaner than Coleman, Ron still had considerable advantages in other areas, therefore it was close even with Coleman off.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35505 on: October 01, 2007, 07:22:11 PM »
Clearly there's not much else left than to assume politics with Columbu, which opens up the other years as well.

As far as Coleman and politics, i never said it didn't happen. The difference is that unlike Yates, the difference between him and the next guy Jay wasn't huge. When Cutler came in leaner than Coleman, Ron still had considerable advantages in other areas, therefore it was close even with Coleman off.

It wasn't close on paper or in reality with Dorian not by a long shot , you could make a case for 1997 because he had at that point too many torn muscles but he was still huge and bone dry .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35506 on: October 01, 2007, 07:35:20 PM »
[quotDorian didn't have any close calls not on paper and not in reality , thats a fact .e][/quote]

its amazing how you can type this bullshit and actually believe it, after 1994...

::)

you love to go on about eyewitnesses, well guess what?

johnny fitness from musclemag made it quite clear that shawn got screwed..

so has just about everyone else if you look around.

Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35507 on: October 01, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »

the best back double bi ever.

hands down.

notice the difference between this and the pics hulkster will ONLY post.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35508 on: October 01, 2007, 08:57:43 PM »
Maybe Dorian thinks he looks animated:

FLEX JAN 2000: DORIAN YATES on Ronnie Coleman at the 99 Olympia:

"Ronnie looks like a cartoon character.”

but the quotes I posted from ronnie from 2003 about yates - best back, side chest, etc. dont count?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35509 on: October 02, 2007, 01:54:36 AM »
[quotDorian didn't have any close calls not on paper and not in reality , thats a fact .e]

its amazing how you can type this bullshit and actually believe it, after 1994...

you love to go on about eyewitnesses, well guess what?

johnny fitness from musclemag made it quite clear that shawn got screwed..

so has just about everyone else if you look around.

Musclemag International Feb 1995

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

Was it after all a luckywin? I chose to use the word " lucky " because  without a doubt there was an element of luck involved in Dorian's third consecutive Mr. O title . He was far from his best.

I would NOT not wish the reader to leave these pages thinking that the Sandow had been given a handout. THAT WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

Oh really now? doesn't Johnny Fitness write for hmmmmmmmm MuscleMag International are you resorting to lying again? it doesn't matter if people think Shawn won Shawn himself ( and eyewitness mind you  ;) ) said

Flex magazine January 1995 Shawn Ray

Dorian was a bigger version of what he's been. I'm not a fan in the sense that his physique is something I aspire to attain. Dorian is in his own class and in his own little world. For that reason, there's nobody they can compare like-to-like with Dorian. They can only bring forward a different package.

( 1994 Mr Olympia ) Tonight I feel that I got what I deserved. With a beaming smile , Shawn concluded: " This is the first time in three years I haven't ' retired ' the night of the show and got drunk. "

How's that for a quote? and want more quotes? ones from the people who really matter the judges

Added Rockell: Dorian had a SLIGHT injury but as far as I'm concerned , it had NO bearing whatsoever. He was just so dense it made no overall difference. Paul's major deficiencies were in his back : not enough muscularity for his large frame. also basic stamina throughout was in question ; during call-outs , he was breathing heavy and bending over.

Kevin has it all but was a little soft in prejudging , which hurt him. He wasn't quite as sharp as Shawn , but it was very close between second and third. It came down to the posedown ( Which Shawn won by a single point ).

Lets see whats all his fellow competitors have to say , oh and by the way there all eyewitnesses

quote Flex Jan 1995 " Let it be recorded tthat in the immediate aftermath of the contest , none of his closest rivals even hinted that Yates did not deserve to win . "

you can't fuck with my quotes kid , 1994 Mr Olympia was close ........................ .......between second and third , Shawn Ray was very lucky to beat Levrone ( not popular among fans either ) he was in no way shape or form close to touching Dorian Yates .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35510 on: October 02, 2007, 01:57:07 AM »

hands down.

I mean this is an absolutely flawless shot there is NOTHING wrong with it , it truly lacks nothing , Ronnie may have advantages in this pose but his whole back double biceps shot can NOT compare to this .

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #35511 on: October 02, 2007, 03:54:50 AM »
Dorian deserved his first two Olympia wins; he was amazing in 1993. From there on though, no way should he have beaten Ray, Levrone or even El Sonbaty in 1997. Just look at it this way: who is rewarded by the Mr Olympia trophy ? The world's best built man. Then a man with torn muscles can't be the best built man anymore...even less if bloated as hell. Would a woman without one eye win the Miss America Pageant ? No way! If Dorian won from 1994 to 1997 it was all because of politics, plain and simple. Ronnie shouldn't have won those couple of last Olympias because of that horrible gut. Same thing happenned this year. Cutler shouldn't have won, he was soft as hell, and Ronnie shouldn't have placed so high with a torned lat and triceps...The day judges will stop with those bullshit placings, I'll enjoy watching the O; till then...

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35512 on: October 02, 2007, 06:23:49 AM »

hands down.

LOL if that's "the best double bi ever" I give up on BB it's time for golf, the bis are undersized relative to delts and to BBs with good or great arms bwahahaahahahaha

I will admit however, that this icecold is one delusional clown. :D

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35513 on: October 02, 2007, 06:31:13 AM »

how about showing a pic that is actually reflected in the score of 97 as well as the 2nd placer's opinion.

how long did it take for you to adjust the pic of yates with kovacs?

about as long as it did for you to fix the 99 pics?

hahaha.

owned worse than ronnie coleman at the 07 Olympia. (not to mention the years of 92-97).

f*cking awesome pic....Dorian was the man!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35514 on: October 02, 2007, 06:33:27 AM »
Dorian deserved his first two Olympia wins; he was amazing in 1993. From there on though, no way should he have beaten Ray, Levrone or even El Sonbaty in 1997. Just look at it this way: who is rewarded by the Mr Olympia trophy ? The world's best built man. Then a man with torn muscles can't be the best built man anymore...even less if bloated as hell. Would a woman without one eye win the Miss America Pageant ? No way! If Dorian won from 1994 to 1997 it was all because of politics, plain and simple. Ronnie shouldn't have won those couple of last Olympias because of that horrible gut. Same thing happenned this year. Cutler shouldn't have won, he was soft as hell, and Ronnie shouldn't have placed so high with a torned lat and triceps...The day judges will stop with those bullshit placings, I'll enjoy watching the O; till then...

ALL TRUE despite the sheer stupidity and ball worship from clowns like ND and ice. Or as GH15 said, ND is "infantile" LOL

I give you our 6-time Olympian with unblemished record. ::) ::) ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #35515 on: October 02, 2007, 07:50:02 AM »

hands down.

Definitely the best conditioned body, especially back, you will ever see on an Olympia stage.  Jay can't get his lower back in shape and Ronnie's back has never been that dry.  Yates' arms were not great but they are less out of proportion to Haney's twigs and nobody can deny that.
Squishy face retard

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35516 on: October 02, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »

LOL if that's "the best double bi ever" I give up on BB it's time for golf, the bis are undersized relative to delts and to BBs with good or great arms bwahahaahahahaha

I will admit however, that this icecold is one delusional clown. :D

His back double biceps shot lacks NOTHING what so ever you're grasping at straws maybe his biceps/triceps in this pose should me like Ronnie's completely dwarfing his delts  ::) thats not great balance & proportion , Dorian has everything in this shot .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35517 on: October 02, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »
I mean this is an absolutely flawless shot there is NOTHING wrong with it , it truly lacks nothing , Ronnie may have advantages in this pose but his whole back double biceps shot can NOT compare to this .

what you fail to realize is that although there may be 'nothing wrong with it" (in your opinion) it does NOT mean it is better than Ronnie's:

ronnie's back has a  better taper.

it is much thicker, esp. in the lower back area (note the paper thiness of dorian's lower back in this pose compared to the thick ridges of muscle displayed by Ronnie).

Ronnie has way better arms.

Ronnie has way better glutes and hams.

Ronnie takes it:

Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35518 on: October 02, 2007, 02:17:59 PM »
ND the clown keeps using the "judging criteria" excuse, as if the IFBB and Weider are so honorable and above board to begin with-how guillible can you be? LOL

Here's another reminder/wake up call for the naive:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=172683.0

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35519 on: October 02, 2007, 02:19:23 PM »

Arms aren't proportionate to torso AND delts, in a pose called "back double-biceps".

Anyone familiar with the proportions of most of the Iron Age greats would already understand the difference, it's glaring.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35520 on: October 02, 2007, 03:09:34 PM »
Arms aren't proportionate to torso AND delts, in a pose called "back double-biceps".

Anyone familiar with the proportions of most of the Iron Age greats would already understand the difference, it's glaring.

No Dorian's arms are proportionate to the torso and the irony of you posting Oliva as proof because his delts and massive arms dominated his torso in this pose , again the biceps/triceps are in proportion to his delts unlike Coleman who's make his delts look small in comparison another person who lacks great proportion in the back double biceps shot and again Dorian's back double biceps shot is lacking in absolutely NOTHING Oliva is missing calves , and so is Ronnie and both have delts/biceps/triceps that dominate their shorter torsos , Yates' shot is complete and is lacking nothing .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35521 on: October 02, 2007, 03:13:33 PM »
ND the clown keeps using the "judging criteria" excuse, as if the IFBB and Weider are so honorable and above board to begin with-how guillible can you be? LOL

Here's another reminder/wake up call for the naive:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=172683.0
[/quote

Wow you certainly proved your case with relaxed shots and transitional poses  ::) if thats how we're judging contests , Coleman should have NEVER won  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35522 on: October 02, 2007, 03:19:57 PM »
It's ND who keeps confirming that he's a fool with claims about "IFBB judging criteria", meanwhile more links completely discrediting this silly reliance on a house of cards:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=172707.0

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35523 on: October 02, 2007, 04:37:43 PM »
what you fail to realize is that although there may be 'nothing wrong with it" (in your opinion) it does NOT mean it is better than Ronnie's:

ronnie's back has a  better taper.

it is much thicker, esp. in the lower back area (note the paper thiness of dorian's lower back in this pose compared to the thick ridges of muscle displayed by Ronnie).

Ronnie takes it:

WOW I guess we'll just have to take your word on all that huh? lol I love when you do commit to typing why you think he is better and you use the term ' way better ' no explanation why they are ' way better ' they just are now onto of your ignorant assesment you cherry picked the criteria for what you like dismissed all the clear cut advantages Dorian has and are out right wrong on part of your critique , sit back becuse you my friend are going to get schooled in what a textbook back double biceps pose is

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Back Double Biceps (see Figure 4)
Standing with his back to the judges, the competitor will
bend the arms and wrists as in the Front Double Biceps
pose, and will place one foot back, resting on the toes.
He will then contract the arm muscles as well as the
muscles of the shoulders, upper and lower back, thigh
and calf muscles.

The judge will first survey the arm muscles and then do
the head-to-foot survey, during which there are more
muscle groups to look at than in all of the other poses.
This includes the neck, deltoids, biceps, triceps, forearm,
trapezius, teres, infraspinatus, erector spinae, external
obliques, latissimus dorsi, gluteus, thigh biceps, and
calves. This pose, probably more than the others, will
help the judge to determine the quality of the
competitor’s muscle density, definition, and overall
balance.

now lets address your empty claims ronnie's back has a  better taper.

Okay Ronnie has a better taper although his lats are higher than Dorians , does this mean he has a better back double biceps shot? NO why? because one they don't mention anywhere in the criteria that having a better taper means a better back double biceps shot in fact no where does in mention taper at all , which explains exactly why guys like Shawn Ray who's taper lagged behind in the taper department beat many a man with much better taper , and coupled with his balance issues even if they did take this into consideration any advantage would be null and void , more on that later

Oh boy this is out right fucking stupid lol Dorian's back is the epitome of thickness especially in the lower back lets start with the top of the back

Trapezius - Dorian's is much thicker than Ronnie this is NOT debatable Dorian's are larger especially his lower traps and his upper traps are just as thick if not thicker than Ronnie especially compared to 2001 and they show clear separation between the deltoids , teres major , infraspinatus and latissimus dorsi

Dorian's thickness in the teres major , infraspinatus is better than Ronnies due in large part because Dorian's back has more area this is where Ronnie's shorter torso comes into play , look at Ronnie's teres major and infraspinatus compared to Dorians , you'll notice his looks small and compacted and Dorian's are noticeably larger

Latissimus dorsi - another clear advantage for Dorian Yates and why? Dorian's insert lower near his waist , they cover more area and are outright thicker period , especially compared to Ronnie 2001 and even in the back double biceps shot you can clearly see the thickness of Dorian's lower lats in this pose ( x-mass tree )   

Erector spinae - man you really fucked up on this one lol Ronnie has a much thicker lower back? I mean how fucking dumb can you be? you can see ' thick ridges ' lol yet you see absolutely NO thickness in the muscles of the lower back the erector spinae , this is another clear advantage for Dorian due in part to his thicker waist and hips , you can clearly see the thickness and development of the erector spinae ( the other half of the x-mass tree ) in Dorian's back double biceps shot its missing in Ronnies , when you typed that I literally laughed out loud ! I love when you commit to utter stupidity I mean you have no clue what so ever what you're talking about ( old news ) but you surprised me even with this one , Dorian's x-mass tree is leaps & bounds better than everyones specifically because he has thicker lower lats and lower back

Another clearly dumb fucking critique and why? because one bigger doesn't mean better ( nevermind way better ) and two you forgot balance & proportion and forearms lets break down the arms in this particular pose

Biceps - Ronnie Coleman has fantastic biceps much higher peak than Dorian you wont get a argument out of me ( obviously ) over who has the better biceps however besides being bigger do they have anything special that Dorian doesn't ( pay attention ) in this pose? NO Dorian shows good enough biceps and he shows just as good separation of the biceps from the brachialis and separation of the deltoids and triceps brachii

Triceps - Ronnie's triceps are bigger , but do they have any other thing in this pose that Dorian does not? NO Dorian's triceps ( like Ronnies ) show clear separation from the brachialis and triceps brachii

Forearms - this my friend despite your empty claim of Ronnie having way better ' arms ' is another clear advantage for Dorian that you always gloss over for good reason too ! Dorian;s are bigger yes but like Ronnie's bigger biceps/triceps that doesn't mean much however they're better shaped and here is the difference , they are in perfect proportion with his biceps & triceps this you always neglect for a reason and look at the criteria

lets sum this up Ronnie has bigger biceps/triceps and poor proportion to his forearms , Dorian shows the same level of separation between all muscle groups of the arms as Ronnie , so any advantage in size is negated by the above mentioned problems and thats not even taking into account the rest of his balance issues

Another empty claim why are his glutes better I'd love to hear an explanation for this , because they're striated take a look at the Yates photo his glutes are striated and you're going to argue over who has more striations? lmfao how weak is that ? its very hard for a lot of guys to get this dry because usually its the last spot thats tends to hold water , Yates clearly has striated glutes and if anything Ronnie's are a liability and why? because they NOT in proportion with his torso and they're overdeveloped to the point that stick out and can be seen from the front , so you may like them better but they're not better just bigger

Hams - another empty claim you always type this and you NEVER offer an explanation why are they better? what does Ronnie have that Dorian doesn't? Dorian shows clear development & separation of the biceps femoris which is clearly separated from the semimembranosus and thats clearly separated from the semitendinosus I mean seriously learn anatomy before you type !

Calves - A massive liability in this pose especially compared to someone who has them , I love how you just gloss right over this muscle group you cherry pick what you thinks wins this pose and neglect his painfully obvious weaknesses

Gastrocnemius inner and outer heads its NO contest the same with the Soleus this is obvious but the reason I'm bring it up is because of proportion to the quads which compounds the problem for Ronnie in this pose

in close Dorian has a better back double biceps shot because if you follow the criteria Dorian simply meets it better than Ronnie , head to toe balance & proportion is a clear cut advantage for Dorian , Density & Condition although Peter McGough has said NO ONE has ever been as hard or dry as Yates I think Ronnie 2001 is close enough , so this is a push , muscular bulk another advantage for Dorian 257 pounds compared to Ronnie's 244-247 pounds , posing Ronnie doesn't technically do this shot correct but its very impressive none the less I would say this is a push , Dorian is simply more compete his whole pose mind you all rounds are physique rounds is better than Ronnies and is more compete , Dorian's back double biceps shot is textbook perfect

Hulkster please learn what you're talking about before you commit to posting because you run the risk a looking very stupid but then again you're used to that .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35524 on: October 02, 2007, 06:18:57 PM »
WOW I guess we'll just have to take your word on all that huh? lol I love when you do commit to typing why you think he is better and you use the term ' way better ' no explanation why they are ' way better ' they just are now onto of your ignorant assesment you cherry picked the criteria for what you like dismissed all the clear cut advantages Dorian has and are out right wrong on part of your critique , sit back becuse you my friend are going to get schooled in what a textbook back double biceps pose is

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Back Double Biceps (see Figure 4)
Standing with his back to the judges, the competitor will
bend the arms and wrists as in the Front Double Biceps
pose, and will place one foot back, resting on the toes.
He will then contract the arm muscles as well as the
muscles of the shoulders, upper and lower back, thigh
and calf muscles.

The judge will first survey the arm muscles and then do
the head-to-foot survey, during which there are more
muscle groups to look at than in all of the other poses.
This includes the neck, deltoids, biceps, triceps, forearm,
trapezius, teres, infraspinatus, erector spinae, external
obliques, latissimus dorsi, gluteus, thigh biceps, and
calves. This pose, probably more than the others, will
help the judge to determine the quality of the
competitor’s muscle density, definition, and overall
balance.

now lets address your empty claims ronnie's back has a  better taper.

Okay Ronnie has a better taper although his lats are higher than Dorians , does this mean he has a better back double biceps shot? NO why? because one they don't mention anywhere in the criteria that having a better taper means a better back double biceps shot in fact no where does in mention taper at all , which explains exactly why guys like Shawn Ray who's taper lagged behind in the taper department beat many a man with much better taper , and coupled with his balance issues even if they did take this into consideration any advantage would be null and void , more on that later

Oh boy this is out right fucking stupid lol Dorian's back is the epitome of thickness especially in the lower back lets start with the top of the back

Trapezius - Dorian's is much thicker than Ronnie this is NOT debatable Dorian's are larger especially his lower traps and his upper traps are just as thick if not thicker than Ronnie especially compared to 2001 and they show clear separation between the deltoids , teres major , infraspinatus and latissimus dorsi

Dorian's thickness in the teres major , infraspinatus is better than Ronnies due in large part because Dorian's back has more area this is where Ronnie's shorter torso comes into play , look at Ronnie's teres major and infraspinatus compared to Dorians , you'll notice his looks small and compacted and Dorian's are noticeably larger

Latissimus dorsi - another clear advantage for Dorian Yates and why? Dorian's insert lower near his waist , they cover more area and are outright thicker period , especially compared to Ronnie 2001 and even in the back double biceps shot you can clearly see the thickness of Dorian's lower lats in this pose ( x-mass tree )   

Erector spinae - man you really fucked up on this one lol Ronnie has a much thicker lower back? I mean how fucking dumb can you be? you can see ' thick ridges ' lol yet you see absolutely NO thickness in the muscles of the lower back the erector spinae , this is another clear advantage for Dorian due in part to his thicker waist and hips , you can clearly see the thickness and development of the erector spinae ( the other half of the x-mass tree ) in Dorian's back double biceps shot its missing in Ronnies , when you typed that I literally laughed out loud ! I love when you commit to utter stupidity I mean you have no clue what so ever what you're talking about ( old news ) but you surprised me even with this one , Dorian's x-mass tree is leaps & bounds better than everyones specifically because he has thicker lower lats and lower back

Another clearly dumb fucking critique and why? because one bigger doesn't mean better ( nevermind way better ) and two you forgot balance & proportion and forearms lets break down the arms in this particular pose

Biceps - Ronnie Coleman has fantastic biceps much higher peak than Dorian you wont get a argument out of me ( obviously ) over who has the better biceps however besides being bigger do they have anything special that Dorian doesn't ( pay attention ) in this pose? NO Dorian shows good enough biceps and he shows just as good separation of the biceps from the brachialis and separation of the deltoids and triceps brachii

Triceps - Ronnie's triceps are bigger , but do they have any other thing in this pose that Dorian does not? NO Dorian's triceps ( like Ronnies ) show clear separation from the brachialis and triceps brachii

Forearms - this my friend despite your empty claim of Ronnie having way better ' arms ' is another clear advantage for Dorian that you always gloss over for good reason too ! Dorian;s are bigger yes but like Ronnie's bigger biceps/triceps that doesn't mean much however they're better shaped and here is the difference , they are in perfect proportion with his biceps & triceps this you always neglect for a reason and look at the criteria

lets sum this up Ronnie has bigger biceps/triceps and poor proportion to his forearms , Dorian shows the same level of separation between all muscle groups of the arms as Ronnie , so any advantage in size is negated by the above mentioned problems and thats not even taking into account the rest of his balance issues

Another empty claim why are his glutes better I'd love to hear an explanation for this , because they're striated take a look at the Yates photo his glutes are striated and you're going to argue over who has more striations? lmfao how weak is that ? its very hard for a lot of guys to get this dry because usually its the last spot thats tends to hold water , Yates clearly has striated glutes and if anything Ronnie's are a liability and why? because they NOT in proportion with his torso and they're overdeveloped to the point that stick out and can be seen from the front , so you may like them better but they're not better just bigger

Hams - another empty claim you always type this and you NEVER offer an explanation why are they better? what does Ronnie have that Dorian doesn't? Dorian shows clear development & separation of the biceps femoris which is clearly separated from the semimembranosus and thats clearly separated from the semitendinosus I mean seriously learn anatomy before you type !

Calves - A massive liability in this pose especially compared to someone who has them , I love how you just gloss right over this muscle group you cherry pick what you thinks wins this pose and neglect his painfully obvious weaknesses

Gastrocnemius inner and outer heads its NO contest the same with the Soleus this is obvious but the reason I'm bring it up is because of proportion to the quads which compounds the problem for Ronnie in this pose

in close Dorian has a better back double biceps shot because if you follow the criteria Dorian simply meets it better than Ronnie , head to toe balance & proportion is a clear cut advantage for Dorian , Density & Condition although Peter McGough has said NO ONE has ever been as hard or dry as Yates I think Ronnie 2001 is close enough , so this is a push , muscular bulk another advantage for Dorian 257 pounds compared to Ronnie's 244-247 pounds , posing Ronnie doesn't technically do this shot correct but its very impressive none the less I would say this is a push , Dorian is simply more compete his whole pose mind you all rounds are physique rounds is better than Ronnies and is more compete , Dorian's back double biceps shot is textbook perfect

Hulkster please learn what you're talking about before you commit to posting because you run the risk a looking very stupid but then again you're used to that .

does anyone read this shit?

:-\

its so stupid its incredible.

eg. why are ronnie's glutes better? because they are more striated?

well, guess what ND? Ronnie's glutes are generally considered the best of all time mainly in part due to the ripped striations and development of the muscle, as gay as this may sound.

as much as you would like to think that dorian has glutes that come even remotely close to Ronnie's, he doesn't.

never has.

never will.

same with the arms in that pose.

and the taper in that pose.

and the lower back thickness, (or in dorian's case, thinness).

you can babble all you want, it does not change reality.

dorian had better calves. and NOTHING ELSE:

Flower Boy Ran Away