Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3151901 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #37650 on: December 03, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
wtf are you talking about? I said Dorian's grainy appearance was most likely due to his poor skin. Nowhere did I say his skin was responsible for his conditioning. So how can that be my claim when I never said such a thing? This argument is becoming ridiculous now. You're purposely making up shit and blaming me for your reading comprehension problems.

pay very close attention to the last sentence you quoted from me.

"I guarantee I know more about the human body than you ever will."

your claim that I said I know more about bodybuilding b/c I'm a personal trainer is flat out wrong. I find it laughable and pathetic that you'll argue the quote I posted from Team Flex regarding Ronnie looking more impressive in person is limited to his mass since the last part talks about his size, yet you can't apply the same thinking to a comment I made. Wasn't it you who said one must take the context of a quote into consideration?

I do know more than you about conditioning. From an anatomical standpoint, there's no reason why the best conditioned bodybuilder of all-time has such poor definition in his arms, pecs, delts, glutes, quads and hamstrings unless his conditioning was over-hyped to begin with. The space between his epidermis and muscle tissue would be so small that it couldn't mask his separations and striations.

wtf are you talking about? I said Dorian's grainy appearance was most likely due to his poor skin. Nowhere did I say his skin was responsible for his conditioning. So how can that be my claim when I never said such a thing? This argument is becoming ridiculous now. You're purposely making up shit and blaming me for your reading comprehension problems.

Neo you claimed Dorian's grainy appearance HIS CONDITIONING was most likely due to poor skin , stop playing with words , his grainy conditioning was due to poor skin what do you think he's grainy all the time? that graininess is due to his extreme conditioning not due to poor skin like you claimed , again you've done this plenty of times you play with words because you're wrong

"I guarantee I know more about the human body than you ever will."

your claim that I said I know more about bodybuilding b/c I'm a personal trainer is flat out wrong. I find it laughable and pathetic that you'll argue the quote I posted from Team Flex regarding Ronnie looking more impressive in person is limited to his mass since the last part talks about his size, yet you can't apply the same thinking to a comment I made. Wasn't it you who said one must take the context of a quote into consideration?

Again stick to the topic you claimed Dorian was soft & doughy and when I posted a quote directly contradicting your claim you proceeded to post your ' resume ' as some soft of proof that you're more knowledgeable than me and Peter McGough , again that was your response to the quote I posted so absolutely you think you know more that the both of because of the following '

I really don't give a shit that you think my assessment is wrong. Unlike you, I have 2 eyes and a brain that works. I can see for myself that Dorian's conditioning was over-hyped. There's no medical explanation for why a man who supposedly achieved the best conditioning of all-time had such piss poor definition in his delts, arms, pecs, glutes, quads, and hamstrings - none.

I know. I know. You think you know more than me b/c you read what some journalist wrote (what was his major again?) even though I have a 4 yr degree in Exercise Physiology, have spent over 150 hrs volunteering in hospitals and clinics, and I'm a certified personal trainer. I guarantee I know more about the human body than you ever will.

and because I'm a certified personal trainer. and as far as this statement "I guarantee I know more about the human body than you ever will." don't break your arm patting your self on the back sport there is NOTHING you haven't learned that I couldn't read in a book and learn myself and judging by what you know of competitive bodybuilding you're not that sophisticated so your pathetic attempt at using your ' resume ' as proof of anything ( other than desperation ) was all for not because that sure backfired

I do know more than you about conditioning. From an anatomical standpoint, there's no reason why the best conditioned bodybuilder of all-time has such poor definition in his arms, pecs, delts, glutes, quads and hamstrings unless his conditioning was over-hyped to begin with. The space between his epidermis and muscle tissue would be so small that it couldn't mask his separations and striations.

No you don't you didn't even know what the fuck density was I explained this to you NOT the other way around and to correct you again Dorian doesn't have poor definition in his arms , pecs , delts , glutes , quads and hamstrings thats all bullshit you cling to , ironically I posted many pics of Dorian pecs showing striations and great separation , the same with all the other parts you're using Ronnie has a template and separations & striations aren't the only gauge for great conditioning get this through your head

again being dry and being rock hard is the epitome of conditioning  , being dry is the absence of water under the skin and being hard which is a step beyond ordinary dryness its absence of intramuscular fat as well , again Dorian's conditioning is legendary just because it doesn't meet what YOU think is great conditioning doesn't mean he wasn't thats your hang-up bodybuilding history begs to differ the 1990s was heralded as the zenith for conditioned mass and at the forefront was Dorian Yates and you the ignorant " Certified Personal Trainer " who's never attended a professional contest ( at least to my knowledge ) in his life came to the conclusion at home on your PC using an inaccurate & ignorant means ( pics & video and lack of understanding what great conditioning is  ) is going to tell me ( hell forget me ) and Peter McGough a man who has seen both men in question at the beginning and ending of both their careers and has 40 years experience in the sport of bodybuilding and was the editor of the largest bodybuilding publication that he is wrong that Dorian's conditioning was great and you are right? this statement ALONE cements your ignorance and stupidity

In all honesty I tried to give your opinion a fair shake I always try to listen to the other side and you've constantly and consistently proven yourself to be ignorant on the topic of competitive bodybuilding from Ronnie being his ' prime condition ' to balance & proportion being the same thing , to Dorian being soft when in fact he's hard as nails and these are only the things I can think of off the top of my head nevermind the laundry list of other ignorant claims you've made , again you're reached the point where your opinion can't be taken seriously anymore and in fact you're lucky I'm even responding to you at this point .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37651 on: December 03, 2007, 03:20:43 PM »
Again stick to the topic you claimed Dorian was soft & doughy and when I posted a quote directly contradicting your claim you proceeded to post your ' resume ' as some soft of proof that you're more knowledgeable than me and Peter McGough , again that was your response to the quote I posted so absolutely you think you know more that the both of because of the following '

you don't seem to understand:

a "quote" or "opinion" is not valid support when there is TONS of visual evidence showing the exact opposite.

dorian may have had hard abs and lower back, but in most key areas (eg. arms quads, glutes, hams) , he was soft compared to Ronnie 99.

just look at the lat spread Pubes aka England is orgasming over.

lol

not a single cut in sight.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37652 on: December 03, 2007, 03:26:21 PM »
you don't seem to understand:

a "quote" or "opinion" is not valid support when there is TONS of visual evidence showing the exact opposite.

dorian may have had hard abs and lower back, but in most key areas (eg. arms quads, glutes, hams) , he was soft compared to Ronnie 99.

just look at the lat spread Pubes aka England is orgasming over.

lol

not a single cut in sight.. ::)

You're full of shit you don't know what muscle hardness is and to say you know more that Peter McGough on this topic again is the height of arrogance and stupidity your ' visual evidence ' is nothing more than pictures that you THINK Dorian is soft , your interpretation of the ' visual evidence ' will never take place of the man who has 40 years experience in the sport and have seen them both live and in the flesh .

you've melted down to the point of denying Dorian's legendary conditioning and and FYI check the attached and BTW he was there for all the Olympias  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37653 on: December 03, 2007, 03:34:07 PM »
Dorian looking mighty good at his so called "worst ever"

His latspreads are without equal ! even at his ' worse ' its just mindblowing

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37654 on: December 03, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »
hahaha ND is going to hate this.

Since we all know ND picks and choses which quotes to believe, selectively ignoring those that favor Ronnie or put down dorian, here is a quote from page 43 of the january 94 Musclemag:

Ripped - when defined as ultra striated deep and surface muscle - perhaps stands alone as the pinnacle of muscle conditioning..

like we have been saying: ultra striated and ripped Ronnie 99 shows better conditioning than dorian who lacks these attributes to the same degree..

the review of the 93 olympia also went on to point out that:

only the more massive andreas munzer and the lighterAykutlu could match the shredded shawn and lee

NOTICE: according to the eyewitness account:

Shawn Ray, Lee Labrada, Andreas Munzer AND Hambullah Aykutlu were ALL IN BETTER CONDITION THAN DORIAN YATES AT THE 93 OLYMPIA..

hahaha so much for the bullshit aobut dorian being the standard for conditioning! hahaha

hahahaa OWNED:

lets wait and see how ND piles on the excuses for this one:

dorian cannot match Ronnie in terms of conditioning.

no, ND, you don't.

here is a previous owning of you I thought I would post for everyone's enjoyment.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37655 on: December 03, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »
His latspreads are without equal ! even at his ' worse ' its just mindblowing

its mindblowing that a Mr. O. could be given a perfect score looking that bloated, cutless, puffy, soft and undefined.

:-\ ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37656 on: December 03, 2007, 04:17:16 PM »
no, ND, you don't.

here is a previous owning of you I thought I would post for everyone's enjoyment.

what the fuck?  ??? that was corrected eons ago want to see quotes in Dorian's conditioning?  ;)

Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

Flex Magazine June 1996

Quote Milos Sarcev on Dorian Yates

" Dorian is.........The current Mr Olympia. I admire him a great deal. He's impressive , ripped and huge with a total package that can't be beat. he doesn't have the type of physique I'd want to emulate. "

Lee Priest

HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?

I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.

ronman Magazine Jan 1994

I.F.B.B. judge Roger Schwab

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between.

Added Rockell: Dorian had a SLIGHT injury but as far as I'm concerned , it had NO bearing whatsoever. He was just so dense it made no overall difference.

Quote Mike Mattarazo on Dorian Yates

" Does he even have skin?

Julian Schmidt on Dorian Yates at the 1992 Mr Olympia

There is NO ONE in the world who can touch Yates. In this show he was a brain-snapping 242 pounds , all of it expertly distributed. Against all the finalist , sensational though they were , Dorian possessed thickness and convexity in his back none can match. Even Levrone's triceps and legs , which had the bodybuilding community aflutter all year , paled in comparison with the same bodyparts on Yates. Where others might also boast size and striations , Dorian dominates them with stratifications as well. It's eerie how far this man takes the human physique.

Mr Olympia comeptitor Mike Christain

I think Dorian meet all the IFBB terms. He had mass , he was symmetrical and he had lots of definition. I thought he won. Can he be beaten? That depends on how you look at it. I say yes. But under the IFBB terms of juging -no. Number one is mass, He has that. Number two is symmetry. He is symmetrical Under the IFBB rules , he'll keep winning and winning."

Peter McGough

He was 269 pounds of rock-hard shapely (yes, shapely) head-to-toe muscle. I had never seen anything like it.

This is a quote from eight time Mr Olympia winner Lee Haney on Dorian Yates as he appeared at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" No doubt about it , Dorian was the winner . He's gotten bigger , with even more muscularity and detail. Fantastic! Out of sight. Y'know he was over and beyond a champion. He knows his body . It'll be hard for anyone to unseat him . "

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded. That conditioning has not been surpassed.

Flex magazine Dec 1995

Dorian Yates : Skin like tissue paper. In the crucial front double-biceps shot , the left bicep is short , but NOT fatally so. Traps look as if they have the capacity to render him deaf. Back , upper and lower , is sensational in EVERY respect : width , thickness and detail. Side triceps is a masterpiece that he's made into a Broadway production number. Thighs have more sweep than before . Calves? Yates wrote the book on calves . In muscle thickness , he's in a class of his own . Today's combination of size , proportion , shape and condition make this his peak form.

Peter McGough on Dorian at the 1996 Mr Olympia

Dorian Yates : The man was in situ was rock hard . His 257 pounds were augmented by an improved waist taper , His damaged left biceps has filled out remarkably and the only negative is that he could have been fuller in the thighs. But with his blend of size , symmetry , detail and condition , he was equipped to resist every challenge . At 3:25 p.m. as Yates completed the individual mandatories , the fat lady left the dressing room.

Interview with David Robson

[ Q ] What were some of your better physical qualities as a bodybuilder, do you think?

Obviously I carried a lot of muscle mass and my trademark was to come into a show in super hard condition. I think my muscles had a certain quality and density from all the years of heavy training that a lot of guys didn't have.

One thing that I think people underrated me on - it was never really mentioned because of my sheer physical size and condition - was my balance and proportion. Not only from muscle group to muscle group, but from upper body to lower body. My skeletal structure and everything else was there and in good balance.

First of all, Dorian would bring to the stage a package so massive and freakily conditioned that throughout his career as Mr. Olympia no one would come close to defeating him on size and freakily conditioned His level of development set a new standard in bodybuilding excellence, one that is being favorably looked upon, and replicated by many in the sport, today.

Has the quality of physique seen on the pro stage these days changed much compared to when you were competing as a professional?

I don't think the physiques have changed radically. I think a lot of people are trying to go the size route. My sole goal when getting ready for a contest was not building a lot of size, although when I was coming up pure muscle size was still very important. I was always really concerned about coming in very sharp conditioning wise.

I think that is lacking a little bit now, and it has occurred over the past few years. You go to a pro show now and you see a couple of guys who are in really good shape and the rest of the lineup is so-so, or not so good. Back when I was competing in the Olympia I think you saw a lot of guys who were in really good shape.

There was a greater emphasis on conditioning, but now you see guys going for size at the expense of conditioning. It seems strange me saying that, as I was known for my muscle size, but it was not my priority in getting ready for a contest. Obviously I carried a lot of muscle but my main thing was to come in super-ripped

Of course you were famous for your level of conditioning, as you brought a grainy appearance to the stage that is still talked about today. Did you do anything special to acquire this appearance?

There are no magic tricks, as it is a year round job. Staying in fairly good condition in the off-season, then getting ready over a long period of time, nice and slowly and really trying to aim for near-off being in contest condition two to three weeks before the show. Then it's just a case of fine-tuning things a little bit, manipulating water levels and so on.

If you are planning to do something radical in the last few weeks to change something, I think you are approaching it in the wrong way. People are doing all strange manner of voodoo practices with chemicals and different things in the last minute, in the hopes they are going to do some kind of magic.

If anything, this approach is likely to be detrimental. If you are in shape coming into the contest you can just cruise, or maintain, or go up and down. Things are easier to manipulate.

I mean if anyone denies Dorian's legendary conditioning under any adjective you want to call it , ripped , dry , hard , dense , defined you're only showing how ignorant you are of competitive bodybuilding

Dorian Yates is the yardstick in which bodybuilding conditioning is measured by . anyone who disagrees will be laughed and ridiculed .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37657 on: December 03, 2007, 04:18:08 PM »
its mindblowing that a Mr. O. could be given a perfect score looking that bloated, cutless, puffy, soft and undefined.

:-\ ::)

Ha Ha Ha Coleman made a career out of it lol

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37658 on: December 03, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »
It seriously doesn't get any better than this. Dorian's condition is miles ahead of Coleman here. The proof lies in his hardness. Hardness is the #1 determining factor of condition. The less subcutaneous fat you have, the harder you appear. It's a shame they cut the calves out of this pic.

Team Yates

fonz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37659 on: December 03, 2007, 04:53:15 PM »
DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIANDORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN DORIAN YATES   the GOD of bodybuilding.....

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #37660 on: December 03, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »
Yeah England1 that picture there IS fantastic havent seen that before I dont think just a pity its not full lenth. Got it spot on that time have to say. 

What year is that do you know.

Damy

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37661 on: December 03, 2007, 08:03:33 PM »
Neo you claimed Dorian's grainy appearance HIS CONDITIONING was most likely due to poor skin , stop playing with words , his grainy conditioning was due to poor skin what do you think he's grainy all the time? that graininess is due to his extreme conditioning not due to poor skin like you claimed , again you've done this plenty of times you play with words because you're wrong

stop blaming me for your reading comprehension problems. I NEVER said conditioning... EVER. Appearance and conditioning aren't even synonymous, you dumb f*ck.

b/c I do know more about the human body than you. Therefore, I'm more qualified to speak on Dorian's conditioning. All you can do is post what someone else said. You can't offer any medical explanation for your beliefs. You claim that Dorian is the best conditioned bodybuilder of all-time yet anyone with a brain and 2 eyes can see that your statement makes absolutely no sense.

No you don't you didn't even know what the fuck density was I explained this to you NOT the other way around and to correct you again Dorian doesn't have poor definition in his arms , pecs , delts , glutes , quads and hamstrings thats all bullshit you cling to , ironically I posted many pics of Dorian pecs showing striations and great separation , the same with all the other parts you're using Ronnie has a template and separations & striations aren't the only gauge for great conditioning get this through your head

ha ha ha ha, good one. Here's Dorian at his supposed best shape. Look at those separations and striations. ::)

Dorian's conditioning is legendary just because it doesn't meet what YOU think is great conditioning doesn't mean he wasn't thats your hang-up bodybuilding history begs to differ the 1990s was heralded as the zenith for conditioned mass and at the forefront was Dorian Yates and you the ignorant " Certified Personal Trainer " who's never attended a professional contest ( at least to my knowledge ) in his life came to the conclusion at home on your PC using an inaccurate & ignorant means ( pics & video and lack of understanding what great conditioning is  ) is going to tell me ( hell forget me ) and Peter McGough a man who has seen both men in question at the beginning and ending of both their careers and has 40 years experience in the sport of bodybuilding and was the editor of the largest bodybuilding publication that he is wrong that Dorian's conditioning was great and you are right? this statement ALONE cements your ignorance and stupidity

this statement cements your ignorance, bias, and stupidity b/c the same man you extol also said Ronnie at his prime is unbeatable. ;)

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #37662 on: December 03, 2007, 08:15:59 PM »
Most people say that Dorians worst was in 97 but he still won that year. Ronnie's worst was 2007 were he got 4th, and everyone who saw that show said he got a gift getting 4th, most people had him behind melvin in 6th...
compare the difference both dorian and ronnie had injuries in there worst showings, but only dorian won...
dorian at his best beats ronnie at his best (Dorians 93 pic just proves that), and Dorians worst beats ronnie worst, the record books show that.....THERFORE DORIAN WINS...... ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37663 on: December 03, 2007, 08:19:21 PM »
Most people say that Dorians worst was in 97 but he still won that year. Ronnie's worst was 2007 were he got 4th, and everyone who saw that show said he got a gift getting 4th, most people had him behind melvin in 6th...
compare the difference both dorian and ronnie had injuries in there worst showings, but only dorian won...
dorian at his best beats ronnie at his best (Dorians 93 pic just proves that), and Dorians worst beats ronnie worst, the record books show that.....THERFORE DORIAN WINS...... ;D

great post.

not to mention that the competition that yates faced is so far above what ronnie faced its not even funny.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #37664 on: December 03, 2007, 08:22:04 PM »

great post.

not to mention that the competition that yates faced is so far above what ronnie faced its not even funny.
i agree 100% the other competitors were so much better back in the early to mid 90's, ronnie got it easy
there's no magic pills... just needles

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37665 on: December 04, 2007, 01:44:49 AM »
stop blaming me for your reading comprehension problems. I NEVER said conditioning... EVER. Appearance and conditioning aren't even synonymous, you dumb f*ck.

b/c I do know more about the human body than you. Therefore, I'm more qualified to speak on Dorian's conditioning. All you can do is post what someone else said. You can't offer any medical explanation for your beliefs. You claim that Dorian is the best conditioned bodybuilder of all-time yet anyone with a brain and 2 eyes can see that your statement makes absolutely no sense.

ha ha ha ha, good one. Here's Dorian at his supposed best shape. Look at those separations and striations. ::)

this statement cements your ignorance, bias, and stupidity b/c the same man you extol also said Ronnie at his prime is unbeatable. ;)

yes his GRAINY appearance and his conditioning are synonymous , again another example of you playing with words.

You didn't even know that muscle balance & proportion were two different things , you didn't know what the definitions of symmetry were , you didn't know what density is , when it came to ascertaining Ronnie's best overall showing you were yet wrong again , see a pattern here? you may very well know more about the human body but as far as the human body in competitive bodybuilding I've already expose how little you know and again you're contradicting eyewitnesses and bodybuilding history when it comes to Dorian's conditioning and I did explain to you with a ' medical explanation ' my belief ......Dorian is better conditioned because he's holding less  subcutaneous water and less intramuscular fat and I went on to elaborate that he's striated in most areas although not as many as some and genetics are responsible for striations hence why some guys like Munzer have more than others and some don't have many at all all of your nonsense has been addressed

ha ha ha ha, good one. Here's Dorian at his supposed best shape. Look at those separations and striations.

see contest lighting , see posing oil , see lack of tan and oh also look at the pictures & video ( both which don't do him justice by the way ) and you'll see striated , pecs , delts , obliques , intercostals , glutes , triceps , lower lats , erector spinae you're full of shit , he's 269 pounds bone dry & rock hard that combo hasn't been matched

Enjoy clinging to this quote ( for now  ;) )  lol  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37666 on: December 04, 2007, 10:39:53 AM »
yes his GRAINY appearance and his conditioning are synonymous , again another example of you playing with words.

"appearance" and "conditioning" are not synonymous. You're just a dumb f*ck who thinks they are. :)

You didn't even know that muscle balance & proportion were two different things , you didn't know what the definitions of symmetry were , you didn't know what density is , when it came to ascertaining Ronnie's best overall showing you were yet wrong again , see a pattern here?

yawn, none of those things you mentioned pertain to conditioning.

you may very well know more about the human body but as far as the human body in competitive bodybuilding I've already expose how little you know and again you're contradicting eyewitnesses and bodybuilding history when it comes to Dorian's conditioning

you mean I'm contradicting the same eyewitnesses who disagree with your assertion that Dorian would beat Ronnie? Wasn't it you who said popular belief shouldn't be used to support an argument? You're a hypocrite in every sense of the word. You pick which quotes to accept and which to ignore when it suits you.

I did explain to you with a ' medical explanation ' my belief ......Dorian is better conditioned because he's holding less  subcutaneous water and less intramuscular fat

riiiiight, and you know this how? Oh right, you don't know what the f*ck you are talking about b/c you never measured Dorian using hydrostatic weighing. Nice try kiddo. ;)

I went on to elaborate that he's striated in most areas although not as many as some and genetics are responsible for striations hence why some guys like Munzer have more than others and some don't have many at all all of your nonsense has been addressed

Munzer had more separations and striations b/c he had better conditioning. It's funny how when Ronnie's back appears smooth, he's "holding water" according to you but when Dorian's entire body looks smooth, he's "dry and hard as a rock." ::)

see contest lighting , see posing oil , see lack of tan and oh also look at the pictures & video ( both which don't do him justice by the way ) and you'll see striated , pecs , delts , obliques , intercostals , glutes , triceps , lower lats , erector spinae you're full of shit , he's 269 pounds bone dry & rock hard that combo hasn't been matched

According to your logic, Dorian should look better in his contest shots. However, we see this is not true. He looks most impressive in a gym without contest lighting, posing oil, and a tan. Things that make you go "hmmm."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37667 on: December 04, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »
"appearance" and "conditioning" are not synonymous. You're just a dumb f*ck who thinks they are. :)

you mean I'm contradicting the same eyewitnesses who disagree with your assertion that Dorian would beat Ronnie? Wasn't it you who said popular belief shouldn't be used to support an argument? You're a hypocrite in every sense of the word. You pick which quotes to accept and which to ignore when it suits you.

riiiiight, and you know this how? Oh right, you don't know what the f*ck you are talking about b/c you never measured Dorian using hydrostatic weighing. Nice try kiddo. ;)

Munzer had more separations and striations b/c he had better conditioning. It's funny how when Ronnie's back appears smooth, he's "holding water" according to you but when Dorian's entire body looks smooth, he's "dry and hard as a rock." ::)

According to your logic, Dorian should look better in his contest shots. However, we see this is not true. He looks most impressive in a gym without contest lighting, posing oil, and a tan. Things that make you go "hmmm."

Dorian's grainy appearance is most certainly synonymous with his level of conditioning and notice every time the word ' grainy '  is used its used to as a description of his level of conditioning so nice try kid

and just when I think you can't type anything more ignorant ........................ lol..................Den sity pertains to conditioning

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

wow don't you look stupid.................. again  ;)

again nice tactic of trying to turn the tables on me but unfortunately I'm a tad to smart for such a weak attempt . anyway it was about your original claim of being bound to ALL QUOTES the person made I never claimed this YOU DID and by your own moronic reasoning YOU ALONE are bound to this nonsense when you YOU cling to a quote YOU like and this one that contradicts YOUR claim that makes YOU a hypocrite by YOUR own logic

Recall I said I'll decide who I want to disagree with and agree with. and again seeing you love to sling to that quote and you made the declaration one is bound to agree with every opinion I'm sure you agree with McGough's assessment Yates clearly won in 1994 and 1997  ;) after all by your retard logic , it's all or nothing lol

and Dorian's level of conditioning isn't a ' popular belief ' its a damn fact , you are the other ignorant idiots are the only fools who think you figured something out , sitting at home with your PC's because you're " Certified Personal Trainers " who've never been to a professional contest or don't even know the meaning of density either , Dorian's legendary conditioning isn't a popular opinion its the only opinion , who is arguing to the contrary? you and the other idiots? please find me the magazine quotes that claim " Dorian's conditioning really wasn't legendary "  or " Dorian's conditioning is over-hyped I've seen him in person and his conditioning wasn't anything I hear about " again nice try but all for NOT

I know this from a firsthand account from a man who has seen both men in question through out their entire careers , who's job is to attend contests and report on all aspects including conditioning . seeing I wasn't there I have to go on the authority of another , unlike YOU who makes an empty claim DESPITE NOT ever hydostatically weighing them , despite NOT even knowing what density is , despite not even having an accurate means ( pic & video ) despite NOT even ever seen either man in question at their best , nevermind both me,  so once again Neo nice try

No by accounts when Ronnie's back is smooth he's holding water his detail & separations suffer for it , you're commenting on claims that contradict eyewitness accounts , example 1995 Mr Olympia Dorian was bone dry & rock hard and you idiots are going on about how soft he is lol which contradicts every contest report , all because you're ignorant what conditioning is and isn't and because you're basing great conditioning solely on striations and separations which Yates has anyway just not as much as YOU like or YOU prefer

This is just nonsense by my logic Dorian looks best in contest shots AT THE FUCKING CONTEST lol not so much in pictures of the contest and again you see what YOU want in these pics and ironically your opinion doesn't quite seem to match with the contest reports  ;) ever wonder why?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37668 on: December 04, 2007, 07:34:01 PM »
what the fuck?  ??? that was corrected eons ago want to see quotes in Dorian's conditioning?  ;)

Peter Mcgough

"These words should not be taken lightly, because no bodybuilder has ever been as hard and dry as the man who won six Sandows."

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

Flex Magazine June 1996

Quote Milos Sarcev on Dorian Yates

" Dorian is.........The current Mr Olympia. I admire him a great deal. He's impressive , ripped and huge with a total package that can't be beat. he doesn't have the type of physique I'd want to emulate. "

Lee Priest

HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?

I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.

ronman Magazine Jan 1994

I.F.B.B. judge Roger Schwab

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between.

Added Rockell: Dorian had a SLIGHT injury but as far as I'm concerned , it had NO bearing whatsoever. He was just so dense it made no overall difference.

Quote Mike Mattarazo on Dorian Yates

" Does he even have skin?

Julian Schmidt on Dorian Yates at the 1992 Mr Olympia

There is NO ONE in the world who can touch Yates. In this show he was a brain-snapping 242 pounds , all of it expertly distributed. Against all the finalist , sensational though they were , Dorian possessed thickness and convexity in his back none can match. Even Levrone's triceps and legs , which had the bodybuilding community aflutter all year , paled in comparison with the same bodyparts on Yates. Where others might also boast size and striations , Dorian dominates them with stratifications as well. It's eerie how far this man takes the human physique.

Mr Olympia comeptitor Mike Christain

I think Dorian meet all the IFBB terms. He had mass , he was symmetrical and he had lots of definition. I thought he won. Can he be beaten? That depends on how you look at it. I say yes. But under the IFBB terms of juging -no. Number one is mass, He has that. Number two is symmetry. He is symmetrical Under the IFBB rules , he'll keep winning and winning."

Peter McGough

He was 269 pounds of rock-hard shapely (yes, shapely) head-to-toe muscle. I had never seen anything like it.

This is a quote from eight time Mr Olympia winner Lee Haney on Dorian Yates as he appeared at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" No doubt about it , Dorian was the winner . He's gotten bigger , with even more muscularity and detail. Fantastic! Out of sight. Y'know he was over and beyond a champion. He knows his body . It'll be hard for anyone to unseat him . "

Kevin Horoton GetBig Dec 30th

The photo is technically terrible, fortunately the physique is awesome.
I'd agree with Kris about Dorian showing up on stage how he looked a few weeks out. There are some shots of him at around 280 - 285 shredded. That conditioning has not been surpassed.

Flex magazine Dec 1995

Dorian Yates : Skin like tissue paper. In the crucial front double-biceps shot , the left bicep is short , but NOT fatally so. Traps look as if they have the capacity to render him deaf. Back , upper and lower , is sensational in EVERY respect : width , thickness and detail. Side triceps is a masterpiece that he's made into a Broadway production number. Thighs have more sweep than before . Calves? Yates wrote the book on calves . In muscle thickness , he's in a class of his own . Today's combination of size , proportion , shape and condition make this his peak form.

Peter McGough on Dorian at the 1996 Mr Olympia

Dorian Yates : The man was in situ was rock hard . His 257 pounds were augmented by an improved waist taper , His damaged left biceps has filled out remarkably and the only negative is that he could have been fuller in the thighs. But with his blend of size , symmetry , detail and condition , he was equipped to resist every challenge . At 3:25 p.m. as Yates completed the individual mandatories , the fat lady left the dressing room.

Interview with David Robson

[ Q ] What were some of your better physical qualities as a bodybuilder, do you think?

Obviously I carried a lot of muscle mass and my trademark was to come into a show in super hard condition. I think my muscles had a certain quality and density from all the years of heavy training that a lot of guys didn't have.

One thing that I think people underrated me on - it was never really mentioned because of my sheer physical size and condition - was my balance and proportion. Not only from muscle group to muscle group, but from upper body to lower body. My skeletal structure and everything else was there and in good balance.

First of all, Dorian would bring to the stage a package so massive and freakily conditioned that throughout his career as Mr. Olympia no one would come close to defeating him on size and freakily conditioned His level of development set a new standard in bodybuilding excellence, one that is being favorably looked upon, and replicated by many in the sport, today.

Has the quality of physique seen on the pro stage these days changed much compared to when you were competing as a professional?

I don't think the physiques have changed radically. I think a lot of people are trying to go the size route. My sole goal when getting ready for a contest was not building a lot of size, although when I was coming up pure muscle size was still very important. I was always really concerned about coming in very sharp conditioning wise.

I think that is lacking a little bit now, and it has occurred over the past few years. You go to a pro show now and you see a couple of guys who are in really good shape and the rest of the lineup is so-so, or not so good. Back when I was competing in the Olympia I think you saw a lot of guys who were in really good shape.

There was a greater emphasis on conditioning, but now you see guys going for size at the expense of conditioning. It seems strange me saying that, as I was known for my muscle size, but it was not my priority in getting ready for a contest. Obviously I carried a lot of muscle but my main thing was to come in super-ripped

Of course you were famous for your level of conditioning, as you brought a grainy appearance to the stage that is still talked about today. Did you do anything special to acquire this appearance?

There are no magic tricks, as it is a year round job. Staying in fairly good condition in the off-season, then getting ready over a long period of time, nice and slowly and really trying to aim for near-off being in contest condition two to three weeks before the show. Then it's just a case of fine-tuning things a little bit, manipulating water levels and so on.

If you are planning to do something radical in the last few weeks to change something, I think you are approaching it in the wrong way. People are doing all strange manner of voodoo practices with chemicals and different things in the last minute, in the hopes they are going to do some kind of magic.

If anything, this approach is likely to be detrimental. If you are in shape coming into the contest you can just cruise, or maintain, or go up and down. Things are easier to manipulate.

I mean if anyone denies Dorian's legendary conditioning under any adjective you want to call it , ripped , dry , hard , dense , defined you're only showing how ignorant you are of competitive bodybuilding

Dorian Yates is the yardstick in which bodybuilding conditioning is measured by . anyone who disagrees will be laughed and ridiculed .

what do you mean "corrected"?

::)

there is nothing to correct you idiot.

the quote is listed as is in the magazine. you are just pissed because the definition as it stands says exactly what the pictures show:

that striated and ripped 99 ronnie was in better condition than smooth-by-comparison 93 dorian.

and the quotes specifically make mention of the atheles that could match hamdullah or whateever his name is, and at the 93 contest, Dorian IS NOT MENTIONED as being conditioned enough to match any of those guys at that contest.

you can't change the printed word, idiot.

its there and since you rely on them, it goes against your argument and its driving you crazy..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37669 on: December 04, 2007, 08:02:15 PM »
Dorian's grainy appearance is most certainly synonymous with his level of conditioning and notice every time the word ' grainy '  is used its used to as a description of his level of conditioning so nice try kid

Dorian's "grainy" appearance is not synonymous with his conditioning, and repeating yourself doesn't make it so. I specifically referred to his appearance b/c it gave a false impression of his conditioning. It wouldn't make any sense if I said his conditioning gave a false impression of his appearance. According to you, the words should be interchangeable if they are synonymous yet we find this is not true.

and just when I think you can't type anything more ignorant lol Density pertains to conditioning

ha ha ha, you're grasping at straws here. What does "balance," "proportion", "symmetry," and "density" have to do with ascertaining someone's conditioning via separations and striations?

again nice tactic of trying to turn the tables on me but unfortunately I'm a tad to smart for such a weak attempt.

the only person you're fooling is yourself. I would expect a better response from someone who claims to be intelligent than "I'm too smart to respond to that." ::)

anyway it was about your original claim of being bound to ALL QUOTES the person made I never claimed this YOU DID and by your own moronic reasoning YOU ALONE are bound to this nonsense when you YOU cling to a quote YOU like and this one that contradicts YOUR claim that makes YOU a hypocrite by YOUR own logic

yawn, we've already covered this.

Recall I said I'll decide who I want to disagree with and agree with. and again seeing you love to sling to that quote and you made the declaration one is bound to agree with every opinion I'm sure you agree with McGough's assessment Yates clearly won in 1994 and 1997 after all by your retard logic , it's all or nothing lol

I never said I disagreed. You must be confusing me with Hulkster and pumpster.

and Dorian's level of conditioning isn't a ' popular belief ' its a damn fact

really? Where are the official results of Dorian's hydrostatic weighing? If it's a fact as you say, then you should easily be able to supply proof instead of the opinions of others. ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37670 on: December 04, 2007, 08:11:03 PM »
no one is saying that dorian's condition is myth.

what we are saying that Ronnie as ripped, striated and skeleton-faced as he was in 99 was in BETTER condition than dorian.

that does NOT mean that dorian was not in great condtion or that his condition was mythical. he came a few years before Ronnie 99 came around..

I know you have serious reading problems ND, but even you should be able to see and learn this distinction.

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37671 on: December 04, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »
no one is saying that dorian's condition is myth.

Of course some one did. You claimed it was a myth.

Of course you also claimed that Flex won the 93O.

Moron.
Team Yates

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37672 on: December 04, 2007, 08:30:55 PM »
I've said it once and I'll say it again.... ND's lust for blocky white muscle men blinds him to reality.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37673 on: December 04, 2007, 08:41:11 PM »
Of course some one did. You claimed it was a myth.

Of course you also claimed that Flex won the 93O.

Moron.

okay Pubes. ::)

newcomer England 1 is misreading stuff posted months and months ago.

why the gimmick account?

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37674 on: December 04, 2007, 08:44:15 PM »
There's no misreading.

You've made many, many stupid claims in this thread, only to be owned later countless times.

Oh, and who is "Pubes"  ???

Team Yates