Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3080004 times)

cht868

• Getbig III
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #39300 on: December 31, 2007, 09:10:12 AM »
lets just set a pole up and end this fucking thread

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #39301 on: December 31, 2007, 09:49:10 AM »
possible way to end it is for hulk and narc to find the best pics of their heroes in the mandatory poses that you would do in a bbing contest (including symmetry round), post them up here or give them to the mr getbig judges, and let them do their thing. then the result is what would determine who is the winner out of the two.

lets just set a pole up and end this fucking thread

both have already been done, and Dorian lost every time.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39302 on: December 31, 2007, 10:52:35 AM »
possible way to end it is for hulk and narc to find the best pics of their heroes in the mandatory poses that you would do in a bbing contest (including symmetry round), post them up here or give them to the mr getbig judges, and let them do their thing. then the result is what would determine who is the winner out of the two.

this has been done on other boards with excellent comparisons from Iceman.

and dorian got killed in the voting.

on some of the boards, Ronnie got 90% of the votes, even with hundreds of people voting..

the votes for dorian were quite famously "fixed" by someone on this thread, since they were unchanged for months at very few votes, then dorian's vote count went up by something like 2000 votes in two days...all of a sudden LOL convientiently after it was pointed out that hardly anyone thinks dorian is better at his best

LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39303 on: December 31, 2007, 10:55:22 AM »
hulkster, how about answering my question in the post just after your ronnie 99 vs. dorian 93 comparison, in page 1589. not hating, just want u to clarify which areas u think ronnie is more conditioned in and why.

its pretty obvious really.

ronnie`s chest is far more striated and dry, his delt-pec tie ins`are visible, dorians are invisible.

his arms from shoulder to forearm are far more defined and dry, dorians triceps are not even apparent.

for the back, both men display good detail in the rear lat spread (no smoothness here). However, ronnie has striations in the lower back, dorian has loose skin LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39304 on: December 31, 2007, 11:17:22 AM »

the votes for dorian were quite famously "fixed" by someone on this thread, since they were unchanged for months at very few votes, then dorian's vote count went up by something like 2000 votes in two days...all of a sudden LOL convientiently after it was pointed out that hardly anyone thinks dorian is better at his best

LOL

Bullshit. You are just pissed that Dorian won.
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39305 on: December 31, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »
Bullshit. You are just pissed that Dorian won.

LOL you are fucking stupid if you think dorian's vote count magically went up by 2000 votes in two days after we were talking about how badly dorian got killed in this thread without it being fixed by you or another guy.

we are not that naive.

even ND admitted that something was up, but denied that it was him. and it probably wasn't.

it was either you or IceCold

ps even  with the extra votes, I still think dorian lost the polls LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39306 on: December 31, 2007, 11:33:26 AM »
LOL you are fucking stupid if you think dorian's vote count magically went up by 2000 votes in two days after we were talking about how badly dorian got killed in this thread without it being fixed by you or another guy.

we are not that naive.

even ND admitted that something was up, but denied that it was him. and it probably wasn't.

it was either you or IceCold

ps even  with the extra votes, I still think dorian lost the polls LOL

I'd like to see you deny the Ironage poll  ;)

Of course you also probably think the teenie boppers on BB.com are as knowledgeable as the members of Ironage  ::)
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39307 on: December 31, 2007, 02:27:13 PM »
yes, the knowledge of the ironagers is well known, like their popular insistance that Larry Scott had a better physique than Ronnie Coleman in 98...

::)

oh, and who could forget their comparisons using Ronnie in his worst ever shape (and dorian in the off season for that matter) against the best contest shots of their champions available..

you belong with that level of knowledge LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39308 on: December 31, 2007, 07:35:49 PM »
once again, we can clearly see that 99 Ronnie was in even better condition than dorian 93.

its just progress:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39309 on: December 31, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »
all the quotes from 93 are not going to change the fact that Ronnie was in even better condition than dorian was 6 years later:

more ripped, dry and striated everywhere, as usual when comparing dorian to Ronnie 99.

note to nuthuggers: this is NOT Ronnie 2003 LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39310 on: December 31, 2007, 07:39:40 PM »
even Ronnie 2001 AC was in better condition:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39311 on: December 31, 2007, 07:41:10 PM »
look at the incredible detail visible in ronnie that was absent in dorian. that is conditioning right there.

esp the delt/arm/forearm complex.

way way more conditioned, dry, striated and vascular.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39312 on: December 31, 2007, 09:30:36 PM »
check out the superior conditioning in the extended flexed quad of Ronnie over dorian.

its not even close in the conditioning department:

how much longer will the nuthuggers keep insisting what cannot be shown by looking at reality? (ie that dorian was in better condition than 99 ronnie)?

its getting stupid claiming something that is directly contradicted by real life.
Flower Boy Ran Away

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #39313 on: December 31, 2007, 09:50:04 PM »
BIG SURPRISE!! YOU DIPSHITS ARE STILL ARGUING OVER RONNIE AND DORIAN. TWO HAS BEENS THAT LOOK  LIKE SHIT. YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. GET A LIFE WHY DON'T YOU.  >:(
genetic phenom

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #39314 on: January 01, 2008, 12:34:14 AM »
dorians triceps are not even apparent.

u cant see his triceps in the same way on his left arm because dorian is facing straight on and ronnie is shot from the side.

for the back, both men display good detail in the rear lat spread (no smoothness here). However, ronnie has striations in the lower back, dorian has loose skin LOL

true, but dorian also has much better separation between the teres major and latissimus dorsi.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #39315 on: January 01, 2008, 06:28:26 AM »
Notice how Sulkster keeps posting the craziest shots of Yates and claiming it wouldn't stand a chance against his hero at his best? He doesn't realise all he is doing is proving to everyone how good Yates really was. PWN£D. LOL

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39316 on: January 01, 2008, 10:31:16 AM »
LOL its sad that you think those most musculars are 'good' or that dorian is in better condition than Ronnie 99 when real life shows he was not.

Flower Boy Ran Away

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #39317 on: January 01, 2008, 03:23:23 PM »
LOL its sad that you think those most musculars are 'good' or that dorian is in better condition than Ronnie 99 when real life shows he was not.

If I'm sad for thinking that then so were the judges in 1993. You really are a prick. LOL

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39318 on: January 01, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »

real life would be that 93 is a legendary year that virtually all bbing fans know of.

(just like the youtbue description -"93 olympia - needs no introduction").

99 came and went like any other year.

in 93, yates changed bbing.

in 99, NOTHING was said about ronnie.

i'm still waiting for you to prove otherwise.

yates was still harder and dryer.  ronnie ALWAYS had more detial and striations than yates - eps. when they competed.  nothing happened.

hope this helps.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39319 on: January 01, 2008, 04:00:17 PM »
in 99, NOTHING was said about ronnie.

i'm still waiting for you to prove otherwise.

and I am waiting for you to explain how that matters at all when the visuals clearly show Ronnie was better- condition wise and physique wise.

you seem to think that you need a printed quote to 'verify' what the visuals already show all of us.

it doesn't work that way - in life, most things happen without being quoted in a magazine..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39320 on: January 01, 2008, 04:31:18 PM »
real life would be that 93 is a legendary year that virtually all bbing fans know of.

and the fact that peak ronnie was better than peak dorian is another thing that virtually all bb fans know of too...

in case you forgot..you are in the very few minority in your insistance that dorian was better.

never forget that.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39321 on: January 01, 2008, 04:40:40 PM »
LOL

its funny how these muscletime shots along with the screencaps from 99 have effectively ended the thread.

its impossible for the dorian fans to argue for something so blatantly incorrect, as the hundreds and hundreds of visuals show:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39322 on: January 01, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »
even flex wheeler's legendary rear double bi can't come close to Ronnie's at his best: 8
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39323 on: January 01, 2008, 07:36:35 PM »
and I am waiting for you to explain how that matters at all when the visuals clearly show Ronnie was better- condition wise and physique wise.

says who?

you?

lmao

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39324 on: January 01, 2008, 07:42:04 PM »

it doesn't work that way - in life, most things happen without being quoted in a magazine..

actually, most things are written about.

its called history and its reported, verified, and documented.

there is nothing documentated about ronnie in 99, where as there is of yates in 93.

you still seem to think your opinion is the final say when nothing could be further from the truth.

even if ronnie disagrees with you without question and more or less says your a dilusional fan boy, you still value your word over his.

pathetic.

notice how all your NHL heroes are analysts for shows about hockey.  they dont have ordinary people (this would be you) giving their opinions on espn. 

why is that so hard to understand?

its has nothing to do with "visual evidence".  that is only your interpretation of a picture, where as some people have a totallly different pov (ronnien included, lol).