You are a death coach? To me it seems you have not died to your own staunch feeling of being a solid separate identity so how can you help liberate others? And if there are no others then how can you destroy them?
Meditate upon this feeling of I and relax its fixation upon itself rather than saying " I am a death coach, I am a published author" dont you see its all about you as a little person?
I am both separate and non-separate, a true contradiction!. You unfortunately don't understand and are intimidated by me, if you empty your cup a little you could perhaps make real progress. The real you is coming out, this whole conversation is your ego being bruised and retaliating to that hurt. You would be right at home with new age stuff teaching peace and unity, meditating in a garden and eating only vegan. I will hang with the aghori sadhus drinking my own piss covered in dead people ashes.
Nothing is more disgusting than a fake holy person.Nietzsche warned of your type.
Easiest way to kill someone is bring them to apex suffering, the great teacher. You are very confused and fearful. I am the apex troll, I I I I I
I crush tiny tits on here and in real life for money. Venmo me and I will wake you up! Take my course.