I still can’t believe the open anti-semitism, jew hate and Hamas support via false equivalence “genocide” lies are tolerated here, or that 80%+ of American Jews vote Democrat still.
Are you Jewish by any chance?
OK, so let's say Jew hate was not tolerated here, how about negro hate?
It's funny how the Jews on here are some of the most hateful and racist posters. Especially against blacks. Somehow
The Chosen are beyond criticism.
Jews call for killing of for example blacks but are aghast at criticism against Jews; they cry at mere words, "oy vey muh Hebrew feelings!"
I don't call for killing of any Jews but I will criticize the Jewish agenda, as in their collective behavior. There are good Jews, when I talk about
the Jews I'm not talking about individuals. My best friend is a Jew (I hear the classic "I have black friends therefore I'm not racist" LOL). One statistic is interesting: 75% of Israelis say there are
no innocent Palestinians. Genocide is their God-given right.
Should this kind of open hate be allowed to stand? Gym Rat is a Jew. Coach also calls for killing of all Muslims but cries at antisemitic words, and he's not even a Jew LOL. Tough guys hurt by words. Gym Rat also cried about antisemitism, same as you WrongAdvices. I forget who it was but some Jew here said my whole family should die LOL.
shit-skin mvzzies, violent chocolates and deranged commie libturdz, would love to see them all unalived...
Pure retarded mutant scum..