Author Topic: Eric Otero... RIP  (Read 77977 times)

Johnny Apollo

Re: Eric Otero... RIP
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2006, 02:34:13 AM »
Steroids aren't at fault.

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2006, 07:20:37 AM »
This was not an overdose.  Apparently, whatever was used to cap th e tooth, or seal it (whatever..I'm no dentist) came loose, and caused an infection.  Maybe mercury poisoning, or something like that. The autopsy is expected today or tomorrow, from what I understand.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2006, 09:38:52 AM »
R.I.P ,& what should be a joyous time for him & his wife. God bless her & that baby-on-the-way,that is just sad. :'(

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2006, 11:51:36 AM »
Nothing against this person at all, but basically...drugs in general are a severe waste of time.  And when someone OD's, you have families and friends left behind to morn for years and years, just because you wanted to get high.  It's a poor lifestyle.
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2006, 12:51:26 PM »
RIP Eric.
HAHA, RON.....

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2006, 01:20:09 PM »
not to be an A--hole or anything but if this crying over dead bodybuilders who obviously die from drug overdoses continues nothing will ever change. every time one dies it's always. "oh so sad" and never real deep investigations of wheather it was steroids or not.

I totally agree.. if it was a drug OD or drug related, i have a hard time feeling bad for this person... yeah.. sucks for his family, friends etc... but....

also, a tooth infection? give me a fucking break... typically when you have a serious infection, u become swollen and in a ton of pain... a normal person goes and gets it taken care of before it even gets to that stage and doesnt just die over night lol give me a break... who is doing the autopsy? Tom "Its not from nubain" Prince?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2006, 04:01:37 PM »
its drugs only drugs and nothing but...DRUGS. tooth infection :D im going with 2 huge holes in my teeth one of them is already 8 years old and it is deep TO THE FUCKIN GUM and it is not disturbing me...some pain sometime in the morning but thats about it. pow in vietman didnt brush their teeth for 4-5 years and nothing happen to them.

IT IS DRUGS A COMBO OF DRUGS THAT THE BODY COULDNT TAKE NO MORE. ANYTHING THE AUTOPSY BRINGS OUT WAS CAUSED AS A RESULT OF DRUGS WETHER ITS HORMONES/PAIN KILLERS/NARCOTICS OR AS I SUSPECT SOME OF EACH.

STOP BULLSHITING THE KIDS WHO READ THIS BOARD!!!!! THERE ARE TONS OF THEM.
fallen angel

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2006, 04:13:17 PM »
damn right.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2006, 05:02:33 PM »
RIP :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2006, 05:19:02 PM »
only thing that matter is weder you got my point and you did,, thus putting the issue back where it belongs (DRUGS) weider you like it or not ;)
fallen angel

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2006, 05:57:45 PM »
This was not an overdose.  Apparently, whatever was used to cap th e tooth, or seal it (whatever..I'm no dentist) came loose, and caused an infection.  Maybe mercury poisoning, or something like that. The autopsy is expected today or tomorrow, from what I understand.

Mercury poisoning?  only if he was into eating shellfish or seafood.  Not coming from anything that a dentists these days would do. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2006, 05:58:17 PM »
Add one to the list of young dead bodybuilders.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2006, 06:01:00 PM »
The comment " maybe it was advil" was meant to be amusing: Tom Prince stated/ wrote that ADVIL was the prime cause of all of his troubles, completely ignoring the elephant in the living room ( squid at kitchen table ) this is STEROIDS/Nubain/Rec drugs and whatever else goes along with being the hardcare professional ( or wannabe ) bodybuilder. 

and yes, ADvil and aspirin certainly do kill many 1000's of people per year.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2006, 06:02:08 PM »
i had to stay away from pain killers  they masked recovery to much

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2006, 06:10:07 PM »
very sad for the wife and soon to be child .....condolences :'(
"

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2006, 06:33:03 PM »
 Isn't the autopsy supposed to be out now? ???

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2006, 06:42:15 PM »

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2006, 07:31:20 PM »
the sad thing is, no one will believe it wasn't drugs no matter what the autopsy says. it'll be a coverup, they'll say.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2006, 07:46:12 PM »
The mercury poisoning BS from dental work is its about as insignificant as the argument that a microwave will somehow harm your food and make you sick, or that standing next to one is gonna cause cancer. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2006, 10:15:34 PM »
This is tough to hear, especially since I learned that his wife was 7 months pregnant. Eric was starting a family, and at that stage, preparing the room, the hospital stay, and much more. I hope she has family and friends that will stand with her on this devastating tragedy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2006, 10:40:47 PM »
This is tough to hear, especially since I learned that his wife was 7 months pregnant. Eric was starting a family, and at that stage, preparing the room, the hospital stay, and much more. I hope she has family and friends that will stand with her on this devastating tragedy.

Damn, that is horrible.  I don't care what he died from (although many do die following dental surgery) - his family must be going through something awful.

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2006, 07:18:07 AM »
Funeral services are today.  Still haven't heard anything on the autopsy (not that it is any of my business).
Whe I said mercury poisoning, I was just throwing something out.  From what I understadn, there was some sort of infection (I have no idea what it was) that worsened, because Eric just tried to tough it out.  By the time he went to get help for it, it was too late.  At least that is what I've been told.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2006, 09:00:40 AM »
Funeral services are today.  Still haven't heard anything on the autopsy (not that it is any of my business).
Whe I said mercury poisoning, I was just throwing something out.  From what I understadn, there was some sort of infection (I have no idea what it was) that worsened, because Eric just tried to tough it out.  By the time he went to get help for it, it was too late.  At least that is what I've been told.

please post link to notice. thanks

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2006, 11:46:31 AM »
no link at this time.  Just what I have been told by a few guys form the gym.  I'll see if I can't find something tonight, after work and training.

BUCK 65

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2006, 05:53:51 AM »
Hey Armz-are you for real ?
Have some compassion for his family .