Author Topic: Night of Champions Poster / Info  (Read 25928 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Night of Champions Poster / Info
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2006, 10:51:57 PM »
Exactly...
Why make the same mistake twice?

irejistirred4deena

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2006, 10:53:16 PM »
Exactly...

touche

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2006, 10:55:35 PM »
Exactly...

Do you feel that Wayne's federation has at least a *little* more credibility than Titus' paper federation?  Wayne is selling tickets.  If he closes shop tomorrow, it's the news of the year in BBing.  Wouldn't it be good radio to let him come on and detail his plans, so that the fans and critics can actually ask him the tough questions and punch holes in his plans?  

It jsut seems weird that many are criticizing him, and they don't know his plans.  And oddly enough, they don't want to ask.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2006, 11:30:14 PM »
If Wayne goes on the show next week, here's a brief transcript:

Bob: Welcome Wayne:
Wayne: Thanks for the invite, Bob and Dan
Dan: We here a lot of talk on the boards about your new organisation, but let's here it from you
Wayne: Yeah I read those things too. Things are going just as we planned
Bob: What exactly are those plans?
Wayne: Well, we have to take things slowly and release information as we need to.
Dan: Ok, How many athletes are you expecting at your NOC show
Waybe: Well, let's say a lot of athletes are going to make the jump at the last minute.
Bob: Any names
Wayne: I don't want to say too much at this time, you know how things are?
Dan: You're obviously the promoter of the NOC, whose promoting the European shows?
Wayne: It's a good question, and in time I'll answer it
Bob: Well how about NOW? Isn't this a good time?
Wayne: Well let's just say that you know some of them.
Dan: Who?
Wayne" All in good time my friend, all in good time.
Bob: A lot of people have been critical about your lack of a website. Considering your close friendshp with 240, couldn't he put one together for you?
Wayne: You're a funny man Bob, next thing you'll be asking me to have Only me help promote a show. Night Night

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2006, 11:35:52 PM »
Horton, you're a witty one.

I think getbig members could come up with 20 provoking questions in about 5 minutes.  Thing is, Wayne WILL be answering these questions on www.pdiradio.com, created because the other shows wont have him on.  They're scared.  There's not other way to put it.  They discuss him, but won't let him on to defend their attacks.   Wussies  :)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2006, 11:38:19 PM »
Horton, you're a witty one.

I think getbig members could come up with 20 provoking questions in about 5 minutes.  Thing is, Wayne WILL be answering these questions on www.pdiradio.com, created because the other shows wont have him on.  They're scared.  There's not other way to put it.  They discuss him, but won't let him on to defend their attacks.   Wussies  :)

Listen to his last radio interview. The transcript above could have been lifted straight from it!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2006, 11:40:23 PM »
Listen to his last radio interview. The transcript above could have been lifted straight from it!

When was that?  January?  There are athletes now.  He has a venue and he's selling tickets.  Ads will be in MD and other mags soon.

Do you not see that as anything new? LOL.. your blind patriotism to a company which barely pays you to scrape by confounds me.  When the IFBB "downsizes" in a year or two and you're working with the PDI guys, the glance we share at the NOC will be all the "I told you so" that I ever need.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2006, 12:15:38 AM »
When was that?  January?  There are athletes now.  He has a venue and he's selling tickets.  Ads will be in MD and other mags soon.

Do you not see that as anything new? LOL.. your blind patriotism to a company which barely pays you to scrape by confounds me.  When the IFBB "downsizes" in a year or two and you're working with the PDI guys, the glance we share at the NOC will be all the "I told you so" that I ever need.

NABBA have more shows planned than the PDI, how come you're not calling for their inclusion?

I'll admit that there does appear to be some new developments. We have a possible show, and tickets being sold. but many a slip between cup and lip. Rumor has it that the Euro shows are being postponed. Or were never going to happen, depending on your outlook.
As for me working for the PDI, you must be joking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2006, 12:19:55 AM »
As for me working for the PDI, you must be joking.

Horton, just about everyone- support personnel (photogs, webguys, schmoes, promo, writers) will go where the athletes go.  The athletes will go where the money and shows are.  The money and shows will go where the sponsors go.  And the sponsors will go with the best deals that either Manion or Wayne will give them.  And fans go to whatever shows don't suck.

You, me, all of us that work in support just go where the work is.  If the IFBB shut down 90% of their shows, what would you do?  Starve?  You're going to follow the guys to the PDI.  And if the IFBB AND PDI close, we'll be working NAABA, WBF, or whatever work there is.

I don't get this blind loyalty from support personnel.  Weiders and Manion don't think enough of your contributions to giv eyou security or profit-sharing, but you are willing to forego future potential financial opportunities, why?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2006, 12:27:34 AM »
Horton, just about everyone- support personnel (photogs, webguys, schmoes, promo, writers) will go where the athletes go.  The athletes will go where the money and shows are.  The money and shows will go where the sponsors go.  And the sponsors will go with the best deals that either Manion or Wayne will give them.  And fans go to whatever shows don't suck.

You, me, all of us that work in support just go where the work is.  If the IFBB shut down 90% of their shows, what would you do?  Starve?  You're going to follow the guys to the PDI.  And if the IFBB AND PDI close, we'll be working NAABA, WBF, or whatever work there is.

I don't get this blind loyalty from support personnel.  Weiders and Manion don't think enough of your contributions to giv eyou security or profit-sharing, but you are willing to forego future potential financial opportunities, why?

Whatever happens in 1 year or 20 years. I will not photograph at a PDI show. PERIOD.
Don't judge everyone from your own position. Just because you're low down in the pecking order, don't assume everyone is in the same position.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2006, 12:29:11 AM »
Whatever happens in 1 year or 20 years. I will not photograph at a PDI show. PERIOD.
Don't judge everyone from your own position. Just because you're low down in the pecking order, don't assume everyone is in the same position.

If the IFBB had a scandal and closed tomorrow, what would you do?

Are you so dependent upon keeping them happy with you, that you won't be honest about what you'd do if you had to feed your family?

Sack up.  People don't respect spineless phonies that are too filled with blind loyalty to be honest with others.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2006, 12:38:12 AM »
If the IFBB had a scandal and closed tomorrow, what would you do?

Are you so dependent upon keeping them happy with you, that you won't be honest about what you'd do if you had to feed your family?

Sack up.  People don't respect spineless phonies that are too filled with blind loyalty to be honest with others.

I'd continue to work, just as anyone else would.
I'm INDEPENDANT. I'm not emplyed by the IFBB or AMI. Have a look at the mast head of FLEX and you'll see me clearly listed as a FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER.
If Jack London stopped paying you the $10 a month to update his site, would you be destitute or do you have more than one client?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2006, 12:44:41 AM »
Kevin is there anyway you can get a notorized letter stating and promisng you will never go to a PDI event.  We really could us that.  See it will help secure more sponsors and fans if they know you won't be around.  The PDI is really trying to keep its image up and don't want shitty photgrpahers and hopeless IFBB butt-kissers who refuse to realize they are supporting an organization that does absolutely nothing to support their members.  That would make you and Vince and a few others on here as scummy as the IFBB and we really don't want your kind around the shows.  So please take care of that letter for us and email it to me and I will post it and lett eevryone know you do not want to photograph anything with the PDI.  Man that is some of the best news I heard today.  Oh do you happen to have a photo of any of the competitors that actually got paid yet.  That would be newsworthy.

Glad you are back by the way.  Missed having you to pick on.  It was so easy before and now that the show you supported so much was an obvious typical IFBB farce it is even easier.  

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2006, 12:46:36 AM »
I'm INDEPENDANT. I'm not emplyed by the IFBB or AMI. Have a look at the mast head of FLEX and you'll see me clearly listed as a FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER.
If Jack London stopped paying you the $10 a month to update his site, would you be destitute or do you have more than one client?

Yes that masthead right there should prove how much of a loser you are.  What publication would actually have you on payroll and as an employee.  That same masthead is the one on the sinking ship you are riding.  Hope you can swim.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2006, 01:00:12 AM »
Kevin is there anyway you can get a notorized letter stating and promisng you will never go to a PDI event.  We really could us that.  See it will help secure more sponsors and fans if they know you won't be around.  The PDI is really trying to keep its image up and don't want shitty photgrpahers and hopeless IFBB butt-kissers who refuse to realize they are supporting an organization that does absolutely nothing to support their members.  That would make you and Vince and a few others on here as scummy as the IFBB and we really don't want your kind around the shows.  So please take care of that letter for us and email it to me and I will post it and lett eevryone know you do not want to photograph anything with the PDI.  Man that is some of the best news I heard today.  Oh do you happen to have a photo of any of the competitors that actually got paid yet.  That would be newsworthy.

Glad you are back by the way.  Missed having you to pick on.  It was so easy before and now that the show you supported so much was an obvious typical IFBB farce it is even easier.  

Did I say I would never go to a PDI event?
I know I said I wouldn't photograph one. But now I'll go just to annoy you. Tell me the numbers of the three seats you'll be sitting in and I'll make sure I say hello. Is Wayne paying for your flight, I hear your web design efforts aren't bringing in that much there days?
Sorry you don't like my photography, but as you're not a customer I don't give a $%£@.
I had a great time in Denver and New York. The shows were well run and very competetive. Everyone's looking forward to next years events.
Even you have gained despite not sipporting the sport or events in anyway. Because of BB.com you were able to watch the shows. The bank messed up, so now you can come on here spouting your usual negative crap. So everyone's happy.

See you soon.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2006, 01:02:19 AM »
Yes that masthead right there should prove how much of a loser you are.  What publication would actually have you on payroll and as an employee.  That same masthead is the one on the sinking ship you are riding.  Hope you can swim.

How little you know.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2006, 01:05:34 AM »
Hope you can swim.

I'm pretty sure you can considering the amount of times GreenPeace must drag you back into the water.

Good night, Good Luck

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2006, 01:08:54 AM »
Did I say I would never go to a PDI event?
I know I said I wouldn't photograph one. But now I'll go just to annoy you. Tell me the numbers of the three seats you'll be sitting in and I'll make sure I say hello. Is Wayne paying for your flight, I hear your web design efforts aren't bring in that much there days?
Sorry you don't like my photography, but as you're not a customer I don't give a $%£@.
I had a great time in Denver and New York. The shows were well run and very competetive. Everyone's looking forward to next years events.
Even you have gained despite not sipporting the sport or events in anyway. Because of BB.com you were able to watch the shows. The bank messed up, so now you can come on here spouting your usual negative crap. So everyone's happy.

See you soon.

Oh I'm sure you had a good time in Denver.  From what I here you have a good time anywhere there are muscular guys in posing trunks.  Whatever floats your boat.  And everybody will be looking forward to next years show just not in Denver.  And don't you just hate it when a bank picks and choses the checks they deiced not to cash when you don't have money in the account.  I would hate that.  Was that whopping $250 check to you for you services.  Good pay day for you.  And it just so happens that most of the news anyone can say about IFBB shows this year is negative.  It's not me.  I just state the facts.  Pretty hard to dismiss my claims since I was pretty much on for the Colorado show and most everything else.  I fully understand why you and the other IFBB suck-ups get mad at me and 240.  We let everyone knows exactly what is happening while you people want to try to ignore it.  Don't worry you can always go back and photograph puppies

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2006, 01:11:39 AM »
How little you know.

No obviously how little you know.  It is public record how bad AMI is doing.  You obviously can't or won't read the news.  Son you are in denile big time.  Stick with the gay for pay photosessions at the shows you attend.  I'm sure that pays your bills.  Jeez are you running out of ammo.  It's get hard to debate or argue when all your ammo is shot.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2006, 01:15:10 AM »
No obviously how little you know.  It is public record how bad AMI is doing.  You obviously can't or won't read the news.  Son you are in denile big time.  Stick with the gay for pay photosessions at the shows you attend.  I'm sure that pays your bills.  Jeez are you running out of ammo.  It's get hard to debate or argue when all your ammo is shot.

What has AMI got to do with the Denver or New York shows?
Is Denile the big river in Egypt or are you just illiterate?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2006, 01:27:26 AM »

Is 240 on RHINO's payroll?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2006, 01:38:40 AM »
Is 240 on RHINO's payroll?
YIP
Zack

As well as the PDI's,

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2006, 03:09:42 AM »
What has AMI got to do with the Denver or New York shows?
Is Denile the big river in Egypt or are you just illiterate?

Where did I say anything about the two shows in regards to AMI.  You are telling me how little I know about thew financial situation of AMI and I said how little you know if you don't know they are hurting.  I said nothing about the shows.  Go to bed and recoup yourself.  You are sucking in defending yourself.  It's no fun when everything you say makes no sense or is stupid.  Start again tommorrow

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2006, 05:02:00 AM »
We?

How did you qualify to become a pro in the PDI, RHINO?

YIP
Zack
he looks good in daisy dukes?

RHINO290

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2006, 08:47:31 AM »
As well as the PDI's,

It's really funny to watch everyone tear themselves apart over a nothing federation, and a nothing bodybuilder like me. You guys are so scared of me that you have to resort to accusations of me lying about my qualifications. You should read how pathetic your posts really are. It's kind of funny, Do you really think I be so stupid as to lie about a show I won? And do you really think Wayne would not find out? I obviously have proven myself to him, and Wayne is the decision maker in this situation, so get over it.

Truth is, 240 is not on my payroll or anyone's except his own, you just can't handle the truth/or the confrontation. Truth also is that people are talking more about the Rhino, than Ronnie Coleman himself. He is great bodybuilder, better than me, but everyone knows whats coming, he will win,, Jay will be second, Heath will be in the top 3, darem, same old shit. It is a joke that Dareem beat Dennis James, i mean come on....so obvious and prdictable. Anyway, people are excited to see what the Rhino will do, they are not sure, can he win? Will he charge in like a Rhino, or will he show up fat, and smooth? Like me or hate me, you can't stop talking about me, because it's like american idol, i am living the American dream, and people want me to do well, because I have worked so hard to overcome genetics, and because I am about the fans, the getbiggers, I am a getbigger, i am no better than the next, I am sarcasm, I am superstar billy graham, I am Mike Arvilla. Thats why people are behind me, we all know I am not the best, but I will spit fucking blood, fighting my way to the top 5, even if it kills me........

Pretty aprapoe that I am from Philly, I am Rocky. The underdog.