Author Topic: Jack "Rhino" London and Mike Wolfe sign with AtLarge Nutrition  (Read 23347 times)

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Jack "Rhino" London and Mike Wolfe sign with AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 10:42:19 AM »
I'm not gonna be one of the persons cheering on while this young woman chemically modifies her body into intergender land.

Male hormones for males are one thing. You can be for or against it. But women.. Let them take estrogen if they want.

Poor girl.

YIP
Zack
Why poor girl?  She's doing it herself.  I don't think she had anyone pointing a gun at her head telling her to use.

Each to his/her own.  Don't you agree Zach?

Freak ??? 

RHINO290

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 10:49:12 AM »
Lookin' good there Jack.

Oh, and nice smile.

Freak ;D

Thanks man.....The FREAK's in the HOUSE!!!!

RHINO290

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 10:49:48 AM »
Can't believe these guys were able to get signed by At Large.

Can't think of any other company who are as consistant with no-bullshit and straight shooting about their product line.

Congrats to RHINO and Wolfy.

Why At Large picked you, I haven't got the slightest, but... You must be doing something right.

YIP
Zack

UMMMMM, thanks?

RHINO290

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 10:51:27 AM »
Dunno, but if Jack can get me some free gluatamine, I'll wash his Escalade.

Will  you wash the Infinity, mercedes and my cuda' as well?

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2006, 10:53:13 AM »
He will even wash your back for a box of protein powder !  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 10:54:47 AM »
People are interested in the PDI.  Even those guys who hate it and dismiss it as nothing, are still quick to read the press releases and crap all over it every chance they get.

99% of people on the boards aren't debating the 2006 Mr O outcome.  by now, we've all accepted that it's probably gonna be Ronnie no matter what.  We all know Cutler will be second, and in Dex's absence, it'll be Gus at 3rd.  The only story is, will Heath make the top 6, if he even does the show.

However, the PDI is new, it's exciting, and its guys actually seem to be a tad tougher than the IFBB Prima donnas.  Priest, Vinny, Rhino will scrap on the boards, and can take crititicism and give it back.  You're not going to see that from most of the IFBB guys.  Being accessible and "real" seems to be, and will continue, to pay dividends.  

Rhino has 2 photoshoots in Musclemag I think, and more to come...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2006, 10:55:22 AM »

Mopar or No car !! is it a 426?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2006, 11:00:08 AM »
People are interested in the PDI.  Even those guys who hate it and dismiss it as nothing, are still quick to read the press releases and crap all over it every chance they get.

99% of people on the boards aren't debating the 2006 Mr O outcome.  by now, we've all accepted that it's probably gonna be Ronnie no matter what.  We all know Cutler will be second, and in Dex's absence, it'll be Gus at 3rd.  The only story is, will Heath make the top 6, if he even does the show.

However, the PDI is new, it's exciting, and its guys actually seem to be a tad tougher than the IFBB Prima donnas.  Priest, Vinny, Rhino will scrap on the boards, and can take crititicism and give it back.  You're not going to see that from most of the IFBB guys.  Being accessible and "real" seems to be, and will continue, to pay dividends.  

You think the PDI will be any different in regaurds to contest placings?  get serious , its going to be Lee Priest and whatever other IFBB defect that will be the top dogs and dominate just like Coleman , you think Rhino is going to beat Priest? or Vinny? the more things change the more things remain the same !!  I'd like to see the PDI succeed , because in competition the consumer usally comes out the winner , but the IFBB will always have the Mr Olympia and thats the yardtsick in which bodybuilding perfection is measured by even if Coleman is the winner .

RHINO290

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »
Mopar or No car !! is it a 426?

70' Hemi-the only way to go. Dude, it has so much horsepower, I got the tires to stick well enough, to pull a wheelie, once! I am thinking about pulling the 426 hemi, I can get a 572 hemi now, right out of the crate-1000 horspower!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 11:03:45 AM »
70' Hemi-the only way to go. Dude, it has so much horsepower, I got the tires to stick well enough, to pull a wheelie, once! I am thinking about pulling the 426 hemi, I can get a 572 hemi now, right out of the crate-1000 horspower!!!!

It takes obscene ammounts of torque for a car to pull a wheelie lol  575 Hemi thats equates to about 6 miles to the gallon lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2006, 11:04:06 AM »
You think the PDI will be any different in regaurds to contest placings?  get serious , its going to be Lee Priest and whatever other IFBB defect that will be the top dogs and dominate just like Coleman , you think Rhino is going to beat Priest? or Vinny? the more things change the more things remain the same !!  I'd like to see the PDI succeed , because in competition the consumer usally comes out the winner , but the IFBB will always have the Mr Olympia and thats the yardtsick in which bodybuilding perfection is measured by even if Coleman is the winner .

Wayne's had time to see what has been wrong with the IFBB recently.  In his MD interview, he made judging the BIGGEST issue.  Talked all about how his judges will be accountable, no conflicts of interest, etc.  So I think the effort is there.  And, the critics are there should ANYTHING be wrong with the judging.  So if there as ever been anyone motivated to deliver flawless judging, it's Wayne.

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 11:04:18 AM »

Well honestly,  right now , I don't think the PDI is interesting. I am not biaised at all but right now I think it isn't safe for the Ifbb Pros to switch to the PDI.
Lee Priest and Vince had nothing to lose.
We can't say the same thing for the other pros.

The way I see it right now, no offence Rhino cause I like you, is a competition between 2 top pros and a couple of amateurs.

I hope they prove me wrong and put on a great show in september. Sure, I'll check the result and the pics but that's it for this time around. They will need to EARN the fan base.

I wish good luck to all the PDI Athletes

RHINO290

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 11:04:38 AM »

\Yeah I know preist will beat me, but seriously, he is beter than me, so thats cool. As far as the ifbb always having the olypia, well, it is actually owned by AMI, bought from the weiders in the publication deal. So if AMI sell, or goes out of business, well the olympia name could very easily be sold. In fact, being that ami is in financial trouble, the scenario would be that they would sell things like the olympia first, then start cutting athlete contracts. See how this could turn?

RHINO290

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 11:05:28 AM »

It takes obscene ammounts of torque for a car to pull a wheelie lol  575 Hemi thats equates to about 6 miles to the gallon lol

Yeah, it's crazy, 6 miles to the gallon, maybe...more like 3(LOL)

bigtmoney

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 11:07:50 AM »

Rhino is my new favorite bodybuilder!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »
Wayne's had time to see what has been wrong with the IFBB recently.  In his MD interview, he made judging the BIGGEST issue.  Talked all about how his judges will be accountable, no conflicts of interest, etc.  So I think the effort is there.  And, the critics are there should ANYTHING be wrong with the judging.  So if there as ever been anyone motivated to deliver flawless judging, it's Wayne.

Thats great , it really is but , Rhino no offense isn't in Lee's leauge and whatever Pro thats defecting from the IFBB will have free range to dominate in the same way Coleman is , Lee is a seasoned Pro , Rhino isn't , Rhino is still a work in progress , Lee has it down to a science , I don't think he'll have much competition in the PDI

RHINO290

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 11:10:07 AM »
Well honestly,  right now , I don't think the PDI is interesting. I am not biaised at all but right now I think it isn't safe for the Ifbb Pros to switch to the PDI.
Lee Priest and Vince had nothing to lose.
We can't say the same thing for the other pros.

The way I see it right now, no offence Rhino cause I like you, is a competition between 2 top pros and a couple of amateurs.

I hope they prove me wrong and put on a great show in september. Sure, I'll check the result and the pics but that's it for this time around. They will need to EARN the fan base.

I wish good luck to all the PDI Athletes

\No offense taken bro... Here is how this is gonna play out: You will have a few more pros, some of wich will blow your mind. You will have the guys who are already announced(me). Then 3 qualifiers that will produce 30 more pros before the NOC. So, you will have as many, if not more pros in the NOC than is at any given ifbb show. Difference? A lot of hungry top amatuers that want the brass ring.

RHINO290

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 11:12:48 AM »
Thats great , it really is but , Rhino no offense isn't in Lee's leauge and whatever Pro thats defecting from the IFBB will have free range to dominate in the same way Coleman is , Lee is a seasoned Pro , Rhino isn't , Rhino is still a work in progress , Lee has it down to a science , I don't think he'll have much competition in the PDI

Yeah, you are right, but I am there to get my due, win or lose, I am there to fight and finish wherever I finish, I wanted to stand on a pro stage once before I croaked. You know? So, I'm happy, I will train my ass off, try my best, and just the sound of people screaming for me, will be enough to make the old man happy. My goal? To belong onstage next to Lee and Vince. To give them a run.....

RHINO290

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 11:13:34 AM »
Rhino is my new favorite bodybuilder!!!

yeah baby yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 11:13:39 AM »
\No offense taken bro... Here is how this is gonna play out: You will have a few more pros, some of wich will blow your mind. You will have the guys who are already announced(me). Then 3 qualifiers that will produce 30 more pros before the NOC. So, you will have as many, if not more pros in the NOC than is at any given ifbb show. Difference? A lot of hungry top amatuers that want the brass ring.

Sure they will be a lot of new PDI pro with those contest.
However in the 30 pros, It is pretty needless to say that the quality of their physique will be less impressive than the 3 guy per year who turn pros in the NPC.
do you agree on this point ?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 11:14:07 AM »
\Yeah I know preist will beat me, but seriously, he is beter than me, so thats cool. As far as the ifbb always having the olypia, well, it is actually owned by AMI, bought from the weiders in the publication deal. So if AMI sell, or goes out of business, well the olympia name could very easily be sold. In fact, being that ami is in financial trouble, the scenario would be that they would sell things like the olympia first, then start cutting athlete contracts. See how this could turn?

Having a guy like that NABBA SS bloke join will make for some interesting action.

If the kid doesn't get size crazy. It would be awesome to see some new shapes again, some throwback of the 70's.

Zane, Robinson, Szkalak. A little bit like those guys.

And I would hope that there would be something radical in the trunk department. How about making the trunk style of mid 80's mandatory?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

RHINO290

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »
Having a guy like that NABBA SS bloke join will make for some interesting action.

If the kid doesn't get size crazy. It would be awesome to see some new shapes again, some throwback of the 70's.

Zane, Robinson, Szkalak. A little bit like those guys.

And I would hope that there would be something radical in the trunk department. How about making the trunk style of mid 80's mandatory?

YIP
Zack

It's funny you said that, I was thinking of using old truck style, because my torso is long....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 11:24:33 AM »
Yeah, you are right, but I am there to get my due, win or lose, I am there to fight and finish wherever I finish, I wanted to stand on a pro stage once before I croaked. You know? So, I'm happy, I will train my ass off, try my best, and just the sound of people screaming for me, will be enough to make the old man happy. My goal? To belong onstage next to Lee and Vince. To give them a run.....

No I'm not saying you don't deserve to be there , obviously PDI sees something in you , I was just commenting on the statement that 240 made about people are getting tired of seeing the same winner over and over and thats whats going to happen , some of us are Lee Preists and most of aren't , so while the prospect if a new federation seems exciting , from that standpoint I don't see how it can be different .

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 11:26:41 AM »
I'd like to see Garreth Allinn up there.

The NPC middle-weight class is loaded with awesome talent.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

RHINO290

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 11:28:09 AM »
No I'm not saying you don't deserve to be there , obviously PDI sees something in you , I was just commenting on the statement that 240 made about people are getting tired of seeing the same winner over and over and thats whats going to happen , some of us are Lee Preists and most of aren't , so while the prospect if a new federation seems exciting , from that standpoint I don't see how it can be different .

Thanks, I did not think you were saying that, you have always been good to me on this board, I just people to know where I am coming from. You know, i kid around alot, but I know the deal.

No, you are a good guy, with good opinions....