Author Topic: Brutal gym owning today!!!!  (Read 13450 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal gym owning today!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 05:12:06 PM »
i hope you'd brutalize him as much as you do the english language.

I guess that works for everyone.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 05:39:53 PM »
War-Horse could chop you into chop suey, "Man of Steel".

AHAAHAHH!!!  Warhorse is a tiny tit!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 05:42:01 PM »
Man of Steel's dad could incline bench 450 for 10 reps. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »

No he just grabbed his two workout partners by the balls and they jumped up in mid air. He counted that as set 1 and when on and on and on and on and on until his hands smelled like fish.
just push some weight!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2006, 05:58:34 PM »
Had the day off work today so I visited my gym this mornin instead of my usual after work gym assault.  On this particular morning I encounter a beast of a man.....150lbs, otomix ankle highs, knotted midriff tank, skull cap, straps/gloves/belt/bag/chalk, carbo drink, water jug, Ipod, cell, trainin journal and a savage gym scowl AHAHAHA!!!   He says, "hey, big man, how bout a spot?"   I agree and watch him wrap, chalk, belt, snort, skulk, breathe for 5 continuous mintues before finally layin down on the bench to brutalize 8 monstrous half reps!!!!!   After this nasty set of pure intensity I say, "Daaaaaaaamn!!!   You really tore that 185lbs up!!  Think you can take it up another notch?"  And he replies, "Nah, all done here....time to 'get her done' on the pec deck!"   AHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!   I snickered while warming up with 35 reps of his 185lbs and then watched him get two more guys to spot on him on the pec deck for a brutal set of 9 with 1/3 the stack AHAAHHAH!!!  Later I asked him in front of those same pec deck spotters, "damn you're huge....how big's taht chest?   37 inches?"
Thanks for spotting me and taking time to notice my new Ottomix. BTW, it was a 1/3 of the stack for 10 not 9 reps and my chest os a full 39"...now get the tale straight.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 06:02:47 PM »
Thanks for spotting me and taking time to notice my new Ottomix. BTW, it was a 1/3 of the stack for 10 not 9 reps and my chest os a full 39"...now get the tale straight.

Your waist is bigger than your chest Howie ?

Brutal proportions  :o

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2006, 06:09:32 PM »
Your waist is bigger than your chest Howie ?

Brutal proportions  :o
I have the coveted pyramid shape ^, thus I don't risk tipping over like you guys with a V taper. ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2006, 06:11:04 PM »

brianX, you keep harpin on this small facet of my father's past as if it aggravates me....I've told you before, whether or not you believe me doesn't matter to me in the least.  although maybe, just maybe, if you didn't lift weights like an 11 yr old girl scout you might be able to comprehend those types of poundages.

fyi ~ you don't gotta compete in the WSM to lift heavy.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 07:21:44 PM »
brianX, you keep harpin on this small facet of my father's past as if it aggravates me....I've told you before, whether or not you believe me doesn't matter to me in the least.  although maybe, just maybe, if you didn't lift weights like an 11 yr old girl scout you might be able to comprehend those types of poundages.

fyi ~ you don't gotta compete in the WSM to lift heavy.

You're never going to have any credibility ever again. Didn't you also claim an 850 lb hack squat? It's funny how Ronnie can "only" do around 7 plates per side on the hack squat, but some idiot on a message board can outlift him by 200 lb.

I remember reading about Jim Williams flat benching 525 for 10 reps, yet we're supposed to believe that your anonymous dad could INCLINE bench 70 pounds less than that. You're full of shit and you know it.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
You're never going to have any credibility ever again. Didn't you also claim an 850 lb hack squat? It's funny how Ronnie can "only" do around 7 plates per side on the hack squat, but some idiot on a message board can outlift him by 200 lb.

I remember reading about Jim Williams flat benching 525 for 10 reps, yet we're supposed to believe that your anonymous dad could INCLINE bench 70 pounds less than that. You're full of shit and you know it.
Ronnie can do a hell of a lot more than 7 piddly plates per side on the hack, hell i do six per side and he outweighs me by a hundred pounds and barbell squats 800 for a double, i believe that MOS's dad could do that, there are some freaks on certain lifts out there.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2006, 07:30:12 PM »

Shoot my dad is dead and he can do more than that. ???

Hey Kip. wtahc me hit Nepoleon with this steak...bap!
"I bet I can throw a football over them mountains"  Uncle Rico

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 07:31:39 PM »
Shoot my dad is dead and he can do more than that. ???

Hey Kip. wtahc me hit Nepoleon with this steak...bap!
"I bet I can throw a football over them mountains"  Uncle Rico
hahahaha, "what are we supposed to eat, gosh!!!!!!!", "i don't know Napolean make yourself some dang quesadillas!!!!"
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2006, 07:27:28 AM »

brianX,  I've been over this before.......you can believe whatever you want cause I don't give a shit LOL....dad inclinded 450 for 10 and I've hacked with 800lbs.....people everywhere can do all kinds of things and they never "have it verified in a record book for the whole world to see"......you're just a tiny, jealous weakling AHAAHAHAH!1

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2006, 07:32:48 AM »
And he is homosexual.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2006, 07:33:48 AM »
This dude (who was bigger than me, but more watery) was waiting for the incline bench, I had some 90s on the ground , and he placed his 45s right by them.... he asked how many sets I had left I told him two...

Then he saw my wieght and said "You think too long , you thinking wrong" ...I did my weight and looked at him and said, "since you lift bitch weight, sit there and bitch, wait"

He was OWn3d to say the least
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2006, 08:00:58 AM »
brainX is only interested in how much he can pull-over. hahahaa

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2006, 08:05:49 AM »
This dude (who was bigger than me, but more watery) was waiting for the incline bench, I had some 90s on the ground , and he placed his 45s right by them.... he asked how many sets I had left I told him two...

Then he saw my wieght and said "You think too long , you thinking wrong" ...I did my weight and looked at him and said, "since you lift bitch weight, sit there and bitch, wait"

He was OWn3d to say the least

Maybe he wanted to do some 40 reps incline flyes

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2006, 08:21:07 AM »
brainX is only interested in how much he can pull-over. hahahaa

tell brianX to keep it up on the pullovers......Lou and  Arnold swear they "expand your ribcage"  AHAAHAHAH!!!!   What a fuggin tool!!  Brutal delusions!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2006, 08:26:53 AM »
Maybe he wanted to do some 40 reps incline flyes

He did do that in fact, where as I was pressing.. but dude came over and was tryin to be the Gym motivator...
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2006, 08:27:49 AM »
tell brianX to keep it up on the pullovers......Lou and  Arnold swear they "expand your ribcage"  AHAAHAHAH!!!!   What a fuggin tool!!  Brutal delusions!!!
hahahaha, oh brother, yes Man of Steel BrianX has to have his boyfriend sit on his legs when he does his pullovers because they're so skinny, hahaha, monster lack of leg training.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 08:49:17 AM »
last night there was a kid in the gym struggling with 40 pound barbell. He was doing those really LONG range of motion curls. like Literally CURLS instead of having the weight go relatively up and down in a straight line AS IT SHOULD BE. Gironda said so. I grabbed the 30, went next to him and told him to push his elbows much farther back and colapse the wrists to isolate the biceps and showed him. He said he does the curls in various different ways. Then I grabbed the 90 and did 6 reps. WHAT A BEAST I AM! lol.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 08:50:00 AM »
Haha yes his leggs are so tiny they aren't even visible to the eye with a microscope.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 09:23:14 AM »
hahaha, brainX considers his "leg day" to be a vigorous set of no-weight lunges and the abductor machine. hahahaha

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »
BUT he can do the whole stack on the adductor machine  :o :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 09:36:04 AM »
BUT he can do the whole stack on the adductor machine  :o :o

hahaha Mars, are you sayin' he's accustomed to that position? hahaha