Author Topic: LETS HERE IT FOR THE BOY!what 5 months dieting can do,give arvilla props LAST HAUL FOR MIKE  (Read 47736 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
You look fantastic. Incredible job, you should be proud of yourself.

I'm curious how your clothes are fitting you now. Did you have to buy all new pants and shorts?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Long time lurker here,

Just wanted to say it's been really cool watching the changes over the last few months.  Putting it out there was ballsy, and it looks like you've done a fantastic job.

Best of luck dude.  Kick ass.
Y

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Looking great Mike.Awesome the way your body has changed (all for the better).Do you have any body measurements to post to show the differences in before & after dieting changes?Only have sex w/Cheri a 1/2 hr before you hit the stage.You'll be more vascular  ;) :D.Seriously, congrats & good luck at the show.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
220 lbs  6 ft 1 and a half..................

If that's the case, you should never weigh more than 240-245 max, even at the end of a bulk.

Anyone wanna get in on the office pool for how long it takes Arvilla to get back up to 280?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If that's the case, you should never weigh more than 240-245 max, even at the end of a bulk.

Anyone wanna get in on the office pool for how long it takes Arvilla to get back up to 280?  ;D

I think his placement at this show will have a direct influence on that.  But I think after all teh suck that the last 4 months were, he won't get fat again.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Mike are you going to retool your physique for the Mr. Get Big in september ??
L

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
he won't get fat again.

It may get out of his control if he's not careful.  After prolonged periods of serious calorie deficits (such as Arvilla's version of bullshit crash-dieting), the body's hormones are primed for serious fat storage when calories start coming in again if they're too high. There have been lots of studies done on this... it's the mechanism behind the "yo-yo dieting" effect.
Ron: "I am lazy."

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
..............clothes def don't fit me ..................
bought a lot of new clothes,im lucky im in FL it's to hot to wear jeans
daily outfit = shirt and shorts (same for work..lucky there also)
i need all new underwear
pants
shorts
lol...........let me get thru my show first before you start taking bets on when/if ill get fat again

99% of people doing/competing in contests don't have the kind of support i have gotten here at GET-BIG

(YES LOL! GET-BIG)
and for that i am extremely grateful

thanks guys (and gals).............your the best!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
imo mike has made the best improvement of any getbigger in the last 5 months,ofcoarse he aint flawless,no one is. but im talking dramatic transformation here fellas,the man just didnt talk about it he did it,great job bro
R

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
imo mike has made the best improvement of any getbigger in the last 5 months,ofcoarse he aint flawless,no one is. but im talking dramatic transformation here fellas,the man just didnt talk about it he did it,great job bro

Thanks ..................gotta admit

i couldn't have done any of it without Larry (LLES) and Laura (lol Cheri Lane)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
are you working this week, or just resting and getting ready for the show?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Mike, you did great job.  I amhoping to be able to get back to where I was.  I was wondering what did you snack on during this transformation.  My meals are great.  I eat very healthy.  It is my snacks I get killed on.  Thanks man and good luck.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Looking lean!!!

Kick some ass Mike, you have come a long way....

8)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
Hey Mike do you have people telling you that you're supposed to be trying to get bigger for the show, not lose weight?  I always had a hard time explaining to nonbodybuilders, relatives, etc. that you have to get peeled to have a shot at winning and that just being real big ain't gonna do it.  

• Getbig III
Lookin' great Mike!  Best of luck!
Ron Paul 2012

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Mike, you did great job.  I amhoping to be able to get back to where I was.  I was wondering what did you snack on during this transformation.  My meals are great.  I eat very healthy.  It is my snacks I get killed on.  Thanks man and good luck.

i never snacked  (i ate clean every 3 hours and that was it)

thanks for the kind words Keith ...............

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
are you working this week, or just resting and getting ready for the show?

no...........im still working (lol  this show was expensive, gotta work!)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
OverloaD
naked4jesus

thanks guys ill try to make you guys proud of me this saturday!!

and yes ............i have to explain "why i got skinny" to compete

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

wow....mike your looking good.  i never thought when you first started this contest that you would be here at the end.    good luck and i hope you win your class.

when you finally start to eat normally, dont get fat again.  you look 1000x's better now. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

wow....mike your looking good.  i never thought when you first started this contest that you would be here at the end.    good luck and i hope you win your class.

when you finally start to eat normally, dont get fat again.  you look 1000x's better now. 

thank you!

honestly.......i want to keep improving/competing
so i won't bulk up too much i promise.......

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
It may get out of his control if he's not careful.  After prolonged periods of serious calorie deficits (such as Arvilla's version of bullshit crash-dieting), the body's hormones are primed for serious fat storage when calories start coming in again if they're too high. There have been lots of studies done on this... it's the mechanism behind the "yo-yo dieting" effect.
Exactly. There is bound to be some serious binging immediately after the contest. For that reason I would recommending staying on the drugs (AAS, thermos, T3 if he has taken it) until the worst binge is over to try to partition some of the excess calories to muscle instead of fat.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Cant wait for the contest pics!  8)

Smile alot when your up there, and  have fun!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Thanks ..................gotta admit

i couldn't have done any of it without Larry (LLES) and Laura (lol Cheri Lane)

Wheres my thanks?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
:D Weee