Author Topic: Chick and King ---- Typical Bullies  (Read 11046 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Chick and King ---- Typical Bullies
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2006, 10:32:44 PM »
I was watching a BFTO video where Tripple H was causing a little bit of beef with Bob and the competitors saying that he's a real athlete unlike the bodybuilders. Bob couldn't hang with Tripple H's jokes/insults but he wasn't being serious. Then Kamali comes in and shoves Tripple H really hard and was actually gonna fight the guy.

that was scripted just like wrestling

you thought it was real :o :o :o :o

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2006, 10:35:17 PM »
 Chick Rochester don't count you might of been living in PA hah ahahahahaha 

we have some tough dudes here 8)

E
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2006, 04:33:38 AM »
honestly, any ideas where I might look.  This is unforgivable!
it's in the archives

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2006, 04:49:42 AM »
I would actually enjoy it if a freak like that came after me, I would make it a point to show that guys like that cry like bitches. "ouch, man you bit off my biceps, my BB career is over" - you get the point. Not trying to be a toughguy but just pointing out that a fight could be devasting for a guy like Kings career. Not really dissin him straight of either since I never had any probs with him. And hey, If a guys his size would beat me down mad, I wouldīnt care. I would like to see how it feels getting punched by a gorilla. More adrenaline than bungy jump for sure ;D
MIRAGETROPIN

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2006, 04:56:28 AM »
I would actually enjoy it if a freak like that came after me, I would make it a point to show that guys like that cry like bitches. "ouch, man you stabbed by biceps, my BB career is over" - you get the point. Not trying to be a toughguy but just pointing out that a fight could be devasting for a guy like Kings career. Not really dissin him straight of either since I never had any probs with him. And hey, If a guys his size would beat me down mad, I wouldīnt care. I would like to see how it feels getting punched by a gorilla.  ;D

first of all tamali is 5'8" 

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2006, 05:00:38 AM »
Ok, I changed "stabbed" to "bit off", the first sounded abit to harch.

I am 6 feet, but if King was running after me I think me adrenaline would be flowing in all directions man. I mean, he would prob. kick my ass, but I would not cry since iīm used to it (I donīt think most bb:s are). I donīt really mind getting beaten to a pulp either. It can, hmm, be enlightening  ;D
I was in one of the former early UFC (back when it was tournaments!), won one and got beaten BAD in the other one. Wont tell you wich one though, I would have to see those pics here all the time then. ;D
MIRAGETROPIN

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2006, 06:01:53 AM »
Ahhh...this thread says it all. This is the reason bodybuilding is gonna die. Pros need to get off the net, and every single one of you douche bags that bash them need to get out of your basement, hit puberty, go find a girl and maybe actually train once in a while. The longer you sit here and talk trash about these guys, the further it all sinks. I notice how not many of you can hang in the other sections like the history and anything with real bodybuilding knowledge...might be time to rethink why you are here.

Flame on...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2006, 07:31:20 AM »
I notice how not many of you can hang in the other sections like the history and anything with real bodybuilding knowledge...might be time to rethink why you are here.

We're here for the excitement of 'Gossip & Opinions'...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2006, 07:34:15 AM »
I notice how not many of you can hang in the other sections like the history and anything with real bodybuilding knowledge...might be time to rethink why you are here.

Because I find most other sections boring :)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2006, 07:34:35 AM »
'Puredrive' you're a typical internet coward. You make an absurd allegation behind the saftey of your computer screen. Coward. Reveal your identity so we can clear this up with King or people who know him, or scurry back to school you pathetic internet coward. Disgusting.

Bronx

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2006, 07:43:26 AM »
We're here for the excitement of 'Gossip & Opinions'...

Exactly why it's dying. "gossip and opinions" do not contribute anything positive to the sport...and half the gossip and opinions are all heresay from people that have no idea anyways. So what if someone released a new DVD? So what if some dude who is a nobody got busted from steroids...jesus...maybe if we all contributed one positive thing a day to this section or any other, things might start to turn around.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2006, 07:47:32 AM »
Exactly why it's dying. "gossip and opinions" do not contribute anything positive to the sport...and half the gossip and opinions are all heresay from people that have no idea anyways. So what if someone released a new DVD? So what if some dude who is a nobody got busted from steroids...jesus...maybe if we all contributed one positive thing a day to this section or any other, things might start to turn around.

If you feel this way then why are you on the Gossip and Opinions board?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2006, 07:49:45 AM »
I dont like either ,but saying that they may have done this to some girl, or that is just wrong...lets keep it relavent to Bodybuilding ...Unless you have a tape or clip , or its in the news that they did something , just dont bring that up. Gossip and opionions are fun but I know how bitches act and they get outta line and exargerate bs, I wish this on no one...

(Like Johnny bananas last night with janel when he too off her bra in the ocean, that can be contrived in many ways.... Real World Key West 8) 8))
L

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2006, 07:52:34 AM »
um, UK, how would you knowing my name clear up what i have said? are you that fucking stupid? as if i said my name and everyone here would go, "oh, its ________. yeah it must be true".  you really are a shit for brains arent you? i said point blank that i had seen them at the gym. that the rumors around the gym were what i said. and that she seemed to have strange bruises and busted up face sometimes. there are some times when a rumor is real. and generally, rumors are based upon some form of fact.

as for bob, the girls name is Tiffany Remley. maybe someone here knows her. she is from venice i believe. dont want to believe that king kamali, your hero that lived in his parents basement until he was 30 yrs old and had no appreciable income to support his outrageous lifestyle could beat a woman? well, there is laziness on your part. as i said, the information has been given on message boards a few times before. titus called him out on it on mayhem. but you just sit back in your little house and talk shit on me. you want to know who i am so bad, let me know where you live. what your real name is. maybe i will come visit you. and that isnt a threat, so dont get your pink panties in a bunch. i am jsut saying, you dont want to believe what i say, and thats fine. maybe i will come visit you one day and you can ask me in person. maybe we will hit the gym and get a workout in. then if you still think im full of shit. cool. i respect that.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2006, 08:26:49 AM »
"Generally rumours are based upon some form of fact". What? Bullshit! I tried to start a rumour that i've got a big dick, but it sure as hell ain't true! [ask my girlfriend]. There might be a rumour that you're a peadophile. Is it true?
Just because you heard a rumour in the gym doesn't mean its true. Come on man, you know better than that. Unless you've heard it from her, or him, or the police, or you've witnessed it yourself it ISN'T true.

Bronx

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2006, 09:56:56 AM »
If you feel this way then why are you on the Gossip and Opinions board?

Just curious to see what the morons are gonna come up with next. I, unlike 90% of this place, do not flame or hate on pros, or sit here and talk shit. You are either helping to solve the situation, or causing it...which are YOU?

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2006, 03:33:21 PM »
ok UK, well i cant speak on the situation with bob. but i did witness personally the effects of king kamali's punch on bethany's face. and it wasnt a mistaken bruising. her eyes swollen, her lip busted up. i also saw black and blue marks around her upper arms as if she were grabbed. so, draw your own conclusions. i guess it is possible that she tripped, banged her face twice on the way down on her lip and her nose. then grabbed her own arms really tight and squeezed them to help break her fall. sure, that could have happened.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2006, 03:52:28 PM »
ok UK, well i cant speak on the situation with bob. but i did witness personally the effects of king kamali's punch on bethany's face. and it wasnt a mistaken bruising. her eyes swollen, her lip busted up. i also saw black and blue marks around her upper arms as if she were grabbed. so, draw your own conclusions. i guess it is possible that she tripped, banged her face twice on the way down on her lip and her nose. then grabbed her own arms really tight and squeezed them to help break her fall. sure, that could have happened.

you could make money writing fiction

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2006, 06:47:15 PM »
two of the pros that post here have been PROVEN to beat on females.

Another is HIGHLY suspected, but he's not on the list cause it's only heresay.

Just ask around.  It's not talked about, but they know who they are, as do many who have been here for a while.

How has it been proven?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »
Just curious to see what the morons are gonna come up with next. I, unlike 90% of this place, do not flame or hate on pros, or sit here and talk shit. You are either helping to solve the situation, or causing it...which are YOU?

If you truly feel the way you said than you're being a hypocrite by being here. If you're against the G&O board and all it stands for then you shouldn't be on it. Being on it only helps promote it. Being on it and posting only helps promote it even more.

If you were really offended by this board you would steer clear of it.

Now, for your assertion that everyone here is either helping or hurting the cause of bodybuilding I say bullshit.

This is a message board, not a Bodybuilding Expo with the general public walking around and viewing the bodybuilding scene.

This is a place where people that know something about bodybuilding come for entertainment.

Your rant would have been better served if you went after the judging or Gay4Pay or mass monsters.

The only way to save bodybuilding is to make it more appealing to the general public and 300 pound mass monsters that look pregnant aren't appealing to the general public. Neither is the aura of sleaze and homosexuality that surrounds bodybuilding and neither is the fixed competitions and judging.

Correct those problems and promote builds like Phil Heath's and bodybuilding could be revived.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2006, 06:57:45 AM »
um, UK, how would you knowing my name clear up what i have said? are you that fucking stupid? as if i said my name and everyone here would go, "oh, its ________. yeah it must be true".  you really are a shit for brains arent you? i said point blank that i had seen them at the gym. that the rumors around the gym were what i said. and that she seemed to have strange bruises and busted up face sometimes. there are some times when a rumor is real. and generally, rumors are based upon some form of fact.

as for bob, the girls name is Tiffany Remley. maybe someone here knows her. she is from venice i believe. dont want to believe that king kamali, your hero that lived in his parents basement until he was 30 yrs old and had no appreciable income to support his outrageous lifestyle could beat a woman? well, there is laziness on your part. as i said, the information has been given on message boards a few times before. titus called him out on it on mayhem. but you just sit back in your little house and talk shit on me. you want to know who i am so bad, let me know where you live. what your real name is. maybe i will come visit you. and that isnt a threat, so dont get your pink panties in a bunch. i am jsut saying, you dont want to believe what i say, and thats fine. maybe i will come visit you one day and you can ask me in person. maybe we will hit the gym and get a workout in. then if you still think im full of shit. cool. i respect that.

Tiffany?  You mean the Tiffany that is a close friend of mine to this day?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2006, 07:11:27 AM »
The saying goes " You hurt the ones you love most"(a) ... jk  jk

(a)Disclaimer: The Above Quote is a vague reference to those person(s) who have emotionally disturbed another person(s) who they are is some way connected to in any relationship, be it father to son, mother to daughter, coworker to coworker, ect. By no means does this implicate any specific allegations listed in the above thread.
L