Author Topic: Tom Prince- Incredible mass and posing  (Read 65121 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: TOM PRINCE
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2006, 09:03:35 AM »
Remember when he came back 'clean' to do his last ever contest (ironman a couple of yrs ago from memory), and Tom and the Chad claimed that he was natural at something like 278lbs in contest condition. Ronnie Coleman actually called him out on it at the weigh in - something like "what with you claiming to be competing natural at 280lbs" as he was there as a spectator. He must be half that weight now - these guys involved in bodybuilding are seriously f cked up and delusional!!  :-\

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2006, 09:12:39 AM »
Tom Prince Plans Improbable Comeback at the Ironman

After suffering life-threatening kidney problems that forced him to quit bodybuilding last year, Tom Prince is on target for a dramatic comeback at the Ironman Pro Invitational on February 21. While Prince, whose ordeal was chronicled recently in FLEX ("To Hell and Back," January ‘04), is still waiting for official clearance from the IFBB before he can compete, he has received the okay from his physician. "My doctor’s written a letter to the IFBB, so if all goes well from now until the contest, I’ll be onstage," Prince said from his home this week. "I still get regular blood tests. So far so good."
Naturally, Prince has backed away from his balls-to-the-wall hardcore regimen, settling for far fewer sets, supplements and protein-laden grub than he did to build the monstrous physique that came to be nicknamed "The Thing." "I get tired faster now," he said. "I’ve cut back to about 12 sets per workout. I’m only consuming 200-225 grams of protein per day. That’s far less than I used to consume."

Despite the reduced intake, the Southern California bodybuilder is still a mammoth 276 quality pounds. "I have striations everywhere. People are surprised by how good I look," reported Prince, who still trains with close friend Bob Cicherillo at Gold’s Gym, Venice. "I can’t imagine I’ll be any less than 255 pounds at the Ironman."

Barring any last minute health cautions, Prince will keep his options open after the Ironman. "If I do well at the Ironman, I’ll see if I can get an invite to the Arnold," he explained. "I’m doing this to prove to myself that I’m tough enough to find a way around the obstacles and difficulties I’ve encountered. I have nothing to prove to anybody but myself."

L

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »
Tom was 278, and Ronnie wasn't "calling him out" he was astonished that he could be that big at 5'9, and was busting his balls....

That being said, Tom was natural for that show, and was fighting some serious health problems...278 wasn't a badge of honor, it was a big waving red flag...his body was starting to hold so much water from the kidney failure, that he could have been in real trouble within hours...the contest prep was actually having a reverse effect.

He wisely bailed out, as we were literally pumping up in the back and ready to get in line. His breathing was getting shallower by the minute, he made the right move and got himself to the hospital for treatment.

To all the guys who think it's funny or cool to rip on Tom for his problems...Tom doesn't go on the boards anymore (hasn't for some time)...he's running a successful Property Management business, so quit wasting your time...he ain't reading it.

More importantly, I hope none of you take it as lightly when someone close to you is lying there in the hospital bed with tubes and wires running everywhere, and a doctor telling you it's "touch and go" as their wife is looking to you for some sort of re-assurance...I don't care if it's their fault, or by the grace of God.

Life is short, my friends...I just lost 2 friends within a 2 week period...one of them as close to me as my own brother. Lets all be grateful were alive and in good health to even be on these boards...not revel in someone else's misfortunes.

Stavios

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2006, 09:29:03 AM »
Tom was 278, and Ronnie wasn't "calling him out" he was astonished that he could be that big at 5'9, and was busting his balls....

That being said, Tom was natural for that show, and was fighting some serious health problems...278 wasn't a badge of honor, it was a big waving red flag...his body was starting to hold so much water from the kidney failure, that he could have been in real trouble within hours...the contest prep was actually having a reverse effect.

He wisely bailed out, as we were literally pumping up in the back and ready to get in line. His breathing was getting shallower by the minute, he made the right move and got himself to the hospital for treatment.

To all the guys who think it's funny or cool to rip on Tom for his problems...Tom doesn't go on the boards anymore (hasn't for some time)...he's running a successful Property Management business, so quit wasting your time...he ain't reading it.

More importantly, I hope none of you take it as lightly when someone close to you is lying there in the hospital bed with tubes and wires running everywhere, and a doctor telling you it's "touch and go" as their wife is looking to you for some sort of re-assurance...I don't care if it's their fault, or by the grace of God.

Life is short, my friends...I just lost 2 friends within a 2 week period...one of them as close to me as my own brother. Lets all be grateful were alive and in good health to even be on these boards...not revel in someone else's misfortunes.

good post Bob

sorry for your friends

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2006, 09:49:48 AM »

Nice post Bob...sorry for your loss.

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2006, 09:55:55 AM »
I hadn't known about the arrogance and lying---which is shitty but not enough in my mind to deserve trashing a dieing man.  ALthough I do agree with you that he should use his experience to educate people about what caused his condidtion and how it could have been avoided.

One of the top 5 five soccer players ever died last year, George Best. The British tabloid News of the World published a picture of Best at his own request, showing him in his hospital bed, along with what was reported to be his final message: "Don't die like me".

He didn't have to let the world see him like that, but he used his illness/death to warn people about the ills of substance abuse. If Prince is never coming back to BB, shouldn't he do the same? Or is he actually just the umpteenth BB who, coincidentally, has a congenital condition...?

RHINO290

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »

I gota say, differences aside....Well said Chick. I would never wish that on anyone, and from what I know Prince was an okay guy. I hope that never happens to me, or you, and if it did, I would certainly like to believe that people would not make fun.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »
My condolences to you and the family of your friends Bob.

I was listening to a Pod Cast with Tom on it and he said he stills goes to dialysis twice a week. We need to take time out to feel for an Iron Brother. That man inspired me for years ( hell he still does.)

The Beef

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2006, 11:50:38 AM »
Nah, something about how natties were sitting at the kiddy table and the real hardcore juicing lifters were at the grown up table or something like that. How natties were a bunch of pussies. Pure gold. Unbelievable post.

Those were truly the days... ;D

Then he had his health misfortunes.

YIP
Zack

Sad, I remember that. I heard He was very strong too. they said he worked out at Gold's in venice and Tom was the Prince there back then. it's very sad that his career had to end like this.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2006, 12:13:37 PM »

Very well said, Chick
Get Big, or Die Trying

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2006, 12:43:02 PM »
im very sorry for your loss Bob...................

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2006, 01:54:29 PM »
Sorry for your loss Bob and give Tom and his family GetBig's best, I know the majority of us here don't want to see people suffer. There are a few jerks on here, heck even I have said some things in the heat of the moment for which I am not prooud. Nevertheless, all the best Bob to you and Tom.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2006, 02:00:34 PM »
Nah, something about how natties were sitting at the kiddy table and the real hardcore juicing lifters were at the grown up table or something like that. How natties were a bunch of pussies. Pure gold. Unbelievable post.

Those were truly the days... ;D

Then he had his health misfortunes.

YIP
Zack

I vaguely remember that. What a fucking idiot.
HAHA, RON.....

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2006, 02:03:05 PM »

Excellent post Chick . Dan
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Unchained81

« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2006, 03:09:29 PM »
Tom is doing great, he fronted the Rolling Stones for the Super Bowl halftime show. ;D

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2006, 03:30:34 PM »

^Excellent post.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2006, 04:22:38 PM »
Good el posterino Bob. Health is a great thing to have.
MIRAGETROPIN

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2006, 08:47:16 PM »

How can anyone feel sorry for something he chose to do himself with such reckless abandonment.  If anything he should be ridiculed so he never forgets what he has put his wife and other family members through.  I have a feeling that his wife is just as dumb and delusional as he is considering that she let him continue on this path of drugs and destruction.

How dare you insult a hard natural trainer such as myself and refer to Tom Prince as being natural in any shape or form.  It is completely impossible to weigh 278 lbs naturally or even 250 lbs naturally at a height of 5`7 or 5`8. A ripped  215 is even a major,major oddity for anyone under 6ft.

Why do you and your cronies continue to spit bullshit?  How come you people are so delusional?  I am sure you have no answers to any of these questions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2006, 09:03:42 PM »
I know he's your buddy, but Tom himself admitted to using gear at the 2004 Ironman.  Why do you feel the need to lie to defend him?  This adversely affects your credibility.  You know he used gear, why deny it?

"Never", meet "answered."

I know you two will be happy together.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2006, 09:06:47 PM »

You live by the sword you die by the sword.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2006, 09:15:19 PM »
How can anyone feel sorry for something he chose to do himself with such reckless abandonment.  If anything he should be ridiculed so he never forgets what he has put his wife and other family members through.  I have a feeling that his wife is just as dumb and delusional as he is considering that she let him continue on this path of drugs and destruction.

How dare you insult a hard natural trainer such as myself and refer to Tom Prince as being natural in any shape or form.  It is completely impossible to weigh 278 lbs naturally or even 250 lbs naturally at a height of 5`7 or 5`8. A ripped  215 is even a major,major oddity for anyone under 6ft.

Why do you and your cronies continue to spit bullshit?  How come you people are so delusional?  I am sure you have no answers to any of these questions.

i can answer you with aspect to the wife. any woman that agree to live with us know what she get into and even if she dont at the beggining,,she knows it within few months living with us. those type of women are either in the industry and do same exact thing themselves or are out of the industry and ADORE MUSCLE and that mean will do everything possibly can to keep us theirs. ANY THING IN THEIR POWER including accepting any habits and personality we do/go through. they become submissive and no factor in the relashionship 99% of the time.
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2006, 10:34:30 PM »
i can answer you with aspect to the wife. any woman that agree to live with us know what she get into and even if she dont at the beggining,,she knows it within few months living with us. those type of women are either in the industry and do same exact thing themselves or are out of the industry and ADORE MUSCLE and that mean will do everything possibly can to keep us theirs. ANY THING IN THEIR POWER including accepting any habits and personality we do/go through. they become submissive and no factor in the relashionship 99% of the time.

Very intriguing.  Care to elaborate or share some stories that you know of?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »
I know this has very little to do with the topic, but is it true that Tom used to inject Esiclean into his dick, while at parties, in order to make it look bigger?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2006, 10:58:43 PM »
I know this has very little to do with the topic, but is it true that Tom used to inject Esiclean into his dick, while at parties, in order to make it look bigger?
   ::) duh

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2006, 11:30:16 PM »
   ::) duh

Well, soreeeeeee, I never went to these gay orgies to know any better...