Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94799 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2006, 07:00:29 PM »
Milos, altough it's obvious that Shawn is snake, you my friend are far from being innocent. It's amazing how you come on here and claim that you are not guilty.
there is no doubt that you did (and probably do) sell special supplements. I don't want to go in to details, while I know that you will insist. But no need for that. Weiberger hates as well as many others in the sport and thats for a reason. You became a guru after retirement but it's interesting how none of your guys really made an impact. Well Gustavo does well, but thats about it. Heiko, Luke, Dennis looked better without your help. In fact Dennis looked much better that year he hooked up with Chad.
But really why do you come on here defending yourself, while it's becoming more obvious that you are guilty.
Just drop it man, before you really piss someone off with your "honesty" and they spill the beans.

Jean Paul!! these comments just drag me back in! Ok once again say what you want about me not being a good bodybuilder or making any improvements since working working with Milos! (figure that out!! 2004 i was 230lbs and working with Milos in 2005 i was 250lbs!) anyway you say that Milos sell special supplements??? Why stop there?? what special supps are we talking about? If you are referring to Steroids being a "SPECIAL" supplement, that i am sorry they are far from that! secondly Milo's has NEVER EVER sold me or any of his athletes any of these so called special supplement! It is something i can be completely honest about that Milo's will NOT even have spoken in his gym! You get caught even talking about steroids in Milos's gym and you are out!  We use Milo's for our contest prep!! not cycle prep! Milo's teaches us Nutrition and Training techniques, crab loading, depleting etc! That at the end of the day is what makes us champions! the training and nutrition!
As for Dennis!! Dennis looked his all time best at the 2005 Olympia! don't go by pictures! if you saw the man in the flesh a few weeks days out of the Olympia, than tell me that he has not improved with Milo's. Heck!are you serious!! Milo's brought Reiko's waist line down at least 3 inches which improve his overall symmetry!  Heiko will be the first to tell you this!

If Vitargo is a special supplement  than i guess Milos is guilty for selling this to me from his gym!  ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »
So much talk wow you guys must not train much.If you are so truthfull milos and hate steroids and other drugs so much,I guess with your comeback you will be clean of all banned drugs just as you say you are Now.You should do Shawns show and get your 10k back.Where is Chris Dim?is he still training with you?.He said he needs 3inches on his legs why not just not put as much in one arm,that might even it out abit.

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2006, 07:56:49 PM »
Jean Paul!! these comments just drag me back in! Ok once again say what you want about me not being a good bodybuilder or making any improvements since working working with Milos! (figure that out!! 2004 i was 230lbs and working with Milos in 2005 i was 250lbs!) anyway you say that Milos sell special supplements??? Why stop there?? what special supps are we talking about? If you are referring to Steroids being a "SPECIAL" supplement, that i am sorry they are far from that! secondly Milo's has NEVER EVER sold me or any of his athletes any of these so called special supplement! It is something i can be completely honest about that Milo's will NOT even have spoken in his gym! You get caught even talking about steroids in Milos's gym and you are out!  We use Milo's for our contest prep!! not cycle prep! Milo's teaches us Nutrition and Training techniques, crab loading, depleting etc! That at the end of the day is what makes us champions! the training and nutrition!
As for Dennis!! Dennis looked his all time best at the 2005 Olympia! don't go by pictures! if you saw the man in the flesh a few weeks days out of the Olympia, than tell me that he has not improved with Milo's. Heck!are you serious!! Milo's brought Reiko's waist line down at least 3 inches which improve his overall symmetry!  Heiko will be the first to tell you this!

If Vitargo is a special supplement  than i guess Milos is guilty for selling this to me from his gym!  ;D

Luke, I got nothing but respect for you, so please dont take personally. In fact you and I talked few times at the shows and you are a true class act.
I am not saying Milos sold you steroids. But I do know he is far from innocent. I wouldnt say anything if Milos wouldnt come here and act like he is framed by Shawn while he is innocent man. He is not and I do know what I am talking about.
I dont agree with you that Dennis looked his best at 2005 Olympia. He looked best when he worked with Chad and he was even worse at the NY Pro. And so were you. Milos is notorious for using Insulin with his athletes and quite alot of it and one of the guys he gave advice to almost had a car accident as a result of Milos expert advice. Mustafa ended up in the hospital. Weinberger cant stand him and thats the truth. Milos comes here and talks crap about Mustafa, while their differences should be settled in private. Just like Shawn said it seems like alot of people dislike him, some of whom worked with him.
Even when it comes to Synthol I doubt Milos would come up with that article if he didnt fuck up with it. He loves the spotlight and will do anything to stay there even if it means admiting Synthol (well he had no choice there).
And I agree with Karen, Milos should smpte natural. I mean with his vast knowledge in nutrition and exercise it shouldnt be a problem and I am sure he can get his arms bigger without Synthol.

Stavios

« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2006, 08:13:55 PM »
Shawn, no offence but you should just shut the fuck up

I tought you were not as bad as people say but after reading Milos's story, I realised you really are an asshole.
Your comments didn't help you too  ::)

If I was Milos I would sue your ass !
You talked shit about Gustavo last year and now he is your buddy ?  ::)

I especially LOVE the way you speak, like you never took steroids in your life and/or never sold them.
what a good christian  ::)
you should burn in hell

have a nice day

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2006, 09:32:54 PM »
Looks like people are now throwing stones and that is never going to settle anything. Look, here is what is indisputable. If someone came online and said I was dealing in drugs I would be livid. I would demand evidence. If none were given then it should be considered that I am innocent until proven guilty. That is the law and I wonder what is to be gained by accusing others of wrongdoing but then not supporting those charges with evidence. Okay, these boards are not really appropriate for settling such matters. However, look at what is happening here. Various people, going by what they are reading here, are saying various parties are assholes or whatever the term is. People are having beliefs about others changed by what is being posted here. No one can now say these boards are irrelevant because the proof is here posted as evidence. From what has been posted here Milos should be assumed to be innocent and Shawn should be wary of making unsupported accusations. I suppose anyone in Shawn's position might respond exactly like he is doing. Keep hinting at accusations and give people the notion that Milos is hiding something. Well, it will be a very sad day when former mates start dobbing others in to the authorities. It is a far different matter for Milos and Dennis who have lost significant amounts of money defending those accusations. This fiasco should be a lesson to anyone reading the boards. Be careful what you say around people. You literally cannot trust anyone else out there and are foolish if you think you can. It is always possible others might misinterpret what they hear or they might have an agenda to diminish others. Like I have said, "Trust in God, but tie your camel!"

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2006, 09:54:03 PM »
I personally think dennis james looked his best the year he won the nationals to tell you the truth... at least he still had a six pack instead of a beer geg...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2006, 10:10:35 PM »
Milo's teaches us Nutrition and Training techniques, crab loading, depleting etc!
Now I know why I look like crap on contest day...I've been lobster loading.

Trenchcoat Fags are #1
BigNationRadio.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2006, 10:51:51 PM »
Hey, Special Ed, you stop picking on the lads from Oztralia. You have to admit some of those typing errors sure seem like Freudian slips.

Hi, Luke. I think a lot of us are wondering how you could look absolutely huge and amazing in those photos with Milos months ago and then show up at the last contest of yours in NY and not impress. What happens is people will blame who you credited for your improvement. It appears to me you lost too much size for that show. I think Dorian had the same problem and never appeared in a contest as huge as he was in those basement shots taken in New York back in 1992.

Could you tell us what you think happened and who's information were you following.

The more I learn about Milos, especially after listening to him talk, the more I respect him. I am not an easy guy to impress. I am as cynical as can be and have been around longer than most who post here. I have sons older than most of you guys!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2006, 11:37:27 PM »
Hey, Special Ed, you stop picking on the lads from Oztralia. You have to admit some of those typing errors sure seem like Freudian slips.

Hi, Luke. I think a lot of us are wondering how you could look absolutely huge and amazing in those photos with Milos months ago and then show up at the last contest of yours in NY and not impress. What happens is people will blame who you credited for your improvement. It appears to me you lost too much size for that show. I think Dorian had the same problem and never appeared in a contest as huge as he was in those basement shots taken in New York back in 1992.

Could you tell us what you think happened and who's information were you following.

The more I learn about Milos, especially after listening to him talk, the more I respect him. I am not an easy guy to impress. I am as cynical as can be and have been around longer than most who post here. I have sons older than most of you guys!

I too have talked to Milos sevral times and his beautiful wife and they both are class acts.  They tell the truth and are not afraid to speak their mind.  For the certain person (SR) to say anything bad about Milos shows his character.  Talking about calling the kettle black.  Holy cow!  A long history of drung dealing and usage and he is calling out Milos.  Now that is funny

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2006, 11:53:33 PM »
Hey, Keith, did you open a gym in Honolulu or are you doing your clothing line full time?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2006, 12:44:03 AM »
orangthorpe/st college.  ill set up the ring side
seats.. how about it milos, shawn  :P

;D ;D ;D     As you can guess: I would LOVE THAT OPPORTUNITY...

sinkoci

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2006, 01:20:45 AM »
I'm new in this forum and maybe naive but we should be like a big family and not involving cops and any other outsider in our problems. Every sport is full of steroids but they just don't talk about it. I like soccer, they use drugs but even if they don't like each other I can't imagine a defender from the french team pointing at Cannavarro and saying he uses drugs.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2006, 02:21:06 AM »
Hey, Keith, did you open a gym in Honolulu or are you doing your clothing line full time?

Both, the clothing line is doing very well, and I finally found a couple great partners for the gym  In fact opeing two at once.  One in Hilo and one in Kona. Both 12,000 sq. ft.  BJ Penn will have a Training Center in each one.  Looking to open in October, November the latest. 

Stavios

« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2006, 04:44:02 AM »

;D ;D ;D     As you can guess: I would LOVE THAT OPPORTUNITY...

I think a lot of people would love that opportunity  ;D

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2006, 04:44:30 AM »
Miss the message here is not some self righteous thing about Milos hating steroids. He doesn't hate steroids as he has used them in his life and admits it. the problem is that shawn  is accusing milos of being a dealer... understand?

peaker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: July 20, 2006, 05:21:20 AM »
Let me just say i have been reading this board for a long time and yet never really felt compelled to post, until now.  Firstly, Milos should be applauded for giving us details in regards to his recent trouble, i have nothing but respect for someone who can lay it out on the table without trying to hide anything.  Anyone who thinks he is guilty soley based on the fact he took a plea, needs their head examined. I agree with Milos, there is no way that the Feds would let things slide without any type of charge, i live in australia, and from all i have been told about the States we are a much more tolerable country Down Under, and i can
tell you now heads would roll if an investigation the size that he went through didnt result in any charges at all. I dont know how anyone can assume he is guilty of dealing because  he took the plea, the guy said straight out he was guilty of the charge of conspiracy so he took the plea, if they had anything more on him they would have tried to make it stick.  From what Milos said they didnt hold back and if their was dirt to find they would have found it and not pussy out with some stupid conspiracy charge, and in all honestly, what kind of charge is that?

Milos has given specifics and Shawn sounds like a rat, i am a member of many boards and one reason i dont post here is because of the crap that gets thrown around in almost every post, i am doing my best not to resort to a slinging match but come on now, Shawn not answering Milos questions or posting what exactly he thinks Milos is guilty of seems like he is wanting something to stick, public opinion maybe.

Shawn, I always wondered why people on this board never liked you but its clear as day as to why that is, i remember reading posts about onlyme constantly ripping into you and you acting like a 5 yr old, exactly what you are doing now, if i was Milos i would be livid, he is obviously a man of strong character, to this day he is still trying to explain to people what exactly happend and you just put in your stupid comments and pathetic jokes and from what he says you are the cause of this mess.

If anyone sounds guilty from what i have read from your posts and Milos, its YOU Shawn, it seems like you want the dirt to stick and keep telling everyone he is guilty over and over, that he is guilty because he took a plea, he did what he thought was best financially for him and his family, taking it on the chin and being honest with his fans and telling them, YES! he was guilty of conspiracy to possess.  OUT WITH IT SHAWN and answer a question with a dignified response without resorting to stupid pictures are jokes!! Be a man and answer Milos questions directly for once.  You broke the law countless times Shawn when you were a pro, everytime you bought and posessed anabolics, and yet you invite the DEA over to your house for what milk and cookies? You could have kept your mouth shut but you didn't, the only person Shawn Ray cares about is Shawn Ray, nothing but a hypocrite and a rat  >:( >:(

Ca Co si Milos? Dorbro Den  brother :)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: July 20, 2006, 06:56:34 AM »

Hello Vince,

Yes you are correct i was better 2 and 3 weeks out of the NY show. I have repeated this on many forums but i have respect for you Vince so i will go through it again. Just the short version, 1 week out i came down with a bad Urinary Tract infection! extremely painful! it was hard to pose and my lower abdomen was swollen and painful to touch! Just think of you busting to urinate and you can't well i was like that for 2 weeks!! I also believe i was ready maybe too early?? When Milos saw me 3 weeks out for the first time, he said i could drop my water and walk onstage. Now its hard to hold that condition for a long period. I was able to hold it for 2 weeks but than i think my immune system was struggling a little due to being below 5% BF for about 3 or 4 weeks and i got sick!!

I could NEVER blame Milos for anything! he has brought me from an average 230lbs bodybuilder to a 255lbs Bodybuilder who can stand on stage with anyone and not look out of place!! I listen to Milos down to the last letter and i could probably rehearse every conversation about contest prep we have ever had!! he has taught me so much! not only on the stage but how to handle myself off the stage and be the compete Professional Athlete!! as long as i am competing i will never use any one else to get me ready for a show and more importantly, i will never find as more loyal, loving and caring friend!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2006, 07:12:54 AM »
Both, the clothing line is doing very well, and I finally found a couple great partners for the gym  In fact opeing two at once.  One in Hilo and one in Kona. Both 12,000 sq. ft.  BJ Penn will have a Training Center in each one.  Looking to open in October, November the latest. 

I've read this before . . . what clothing line?

The Beef

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2006, 07:17:12 AM »
www.MusclemafiaClothes.c om

They sponsor everything!

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2006, 07:41:22 AM »
Just listened to the show. That was the most boring installment of the show EVER. Sarcev was about as exciting as watching paint dry.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2006, 08:28:13 AM »
Milos, altough it's obvious that Shawn is snake, you my friend are far from being innocent. It's amazing how you come on here and claim that you are not guilty.
there is no doubt that you did (and probably do) sell special supplements. I dont want to go in to details, while I know that you will insist. But no need for that. Weiberger hates as well as many others in the sport and thats for a reason. You became a guru after retirement but it's interesting how none of your guys really made an impact. Well Gustavo does well, but thats about it. Heiko, Luke, Dennis looked better without your help. In fact Dennis looked much better that year he hooked up with Chad.
But really why do you come on here defending yourself, while it's becoming more obvious that you are guilty.
Just drop it man, before you really piss someone off with your "honesty" and they spill the beans.

Jean Paul at least I agree with you on one thing (your first statement = Shawn being obviously a SNAKE...A poisonous snake to say the least...)
Now, NOT THAT I CARE but I am curious - how and why am I FAR FROM INNOCENT?

As I gave that opportunity to Shawn I am giving it to you (and everyone else for that matter) - IF you know that I am guilty of some wrong doing - BE MY GUEST and post it here on the board.

Problem is that many of you can come up with most incredible stories - but let's focus on the facts.
"It is amazing that I am saying that I am not guilty" you say?

Well IT IS amazing that I am not guilty...but that is THE TRUTH.
Do you (or anyone else thinks) that government didn't do a good job?
That their agents and prosecutor failed to find something IF anything WAS there to be found?

After MOST COMPREHENSIVE investigation, surveillance, search of my house, gym and everything else that I own (including 4 of my computers...), questioning of hundreds (thousands?) of people involved in my business or my neighboors in Temecula and Fullerton (hell - even Yugoslavian government was contacted in search of possible criminal record that I might have in my native country), numerous subpoenas issued at the Arnold Classic 2004...etc...etc... DEA agents could not find A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE to charge me with a possesion or a distribution...

As some of you that WANT TO BELIEVE what you want to believe - anything I say to you would "make me look even more guilty ::)" - so I don't need to repeat myself.

Honorable man that has his word would not cross that word for NOTHING on this world...
Some of us KNOW what that really means - and some of you would never know or accepted as true - as YOU don't live that way.

As everyone knows: in life people that accuse you of something are usually guilty of that exact thing...
It is truth known to many of us...

What do I have to make myself look good in eyes of anyone?
I didn't speak when investigation was going on trying to get any sympathy from countless number of people that were already labeling me as a drug dealer and a criminal?
I didn't want to speak as I knew that sooner or later TRUTH finds its way...

I have NEVER been even slightly concerned when people were mentioning years of prison time and similar things.
Shawn himself would run from his meeting with feds (in his house) just to relate the message to me that feds told him how I am looking at a LOOOOOOOOONG TIME in prison...Long, long time - he would say with the smile on his face...

My response to him even than was: " for eating too much protein? I don't think so..."

So Jean Paul when you say there is NO DOUBT - state the facts...

As far as Steve Weinberger hating me (for what reason exactly?) - I will tell you that he was more than courteous at his last New York Pro Show.
Not just that he welcomed me there - he even gave me a press pass - to me personally...
My problem with him was - miscommunication...
If we had a chance to talk in the first place - problem between us would have never even occur.

Also - I have never retired and I became a guru while I was competing - helping guys beating me in the contest - since 1995!
I never talk about the guys I am working with - unless they start telling that I do...

As I said on the radio show - I had some phenomenal and some horrible results...
It is human to make mistakes - and I am ONLY HUMAN...but I learn from my mistakes (I've learned from some brilliant people who told me: more mistakes I make - better I get...)
I would not mention any of my guys (out of respect to them) - but most of them are quite happy...

And for the end - stop telling me WHAT should I do (you sound like Shawn - always full of advices but can't even live his own life...).
Nobody makes decisions for me but me...So I'll take my chances to piss off some people and let them spill as many beans as they have...

Unfortunately - they can spill BEANOS as well...A lot of hot, smelly air...as they couldn't spell "H" out of HONESTY...

I stay behind everything I say (or do) - as I said so many times. ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2006, 10:20:40 AM »
Funny, all your boys dont like you:
Gustavo
Mustafa
ME
You fight with:
Weinberger
Manion
CHAD
Dorian
The Wall
The Board members.
Get alife your 43, move on already........... :-\
Give it a rest and fill that EMPTY Gym of your with some members :-*
I'm done, this guy could argue with the Dead and still feel the need to plead Innocent! ::)
PLEA BARGAIN, yea that is the same as Innocent..........Please ;)

Oh Shawn I forgot - you are: "Mr. Popularity" ::)

Can you actually find a SINGLE person in the entire IFBB that likes you (expediters included)?
Do you have a half of the friend (as ONE WHOLE is too many...)?
How about your family? (sensitive issue as well?)....

Oh well...

It is very interesting that you are counting everyone who MAYBE had a conflict with me and hoping that I have numerous "enemiess"...But, for every possible enemie (besides you there are maybe...MAYBE couple of more) I have hundreds of DEAR friends - all over the world.
I sleep soundly every night - as I have NO PROBLEM with anyone...I choose to love PEOPLE in general and I am going through my life MAKING FRIENDS and not the enemies (as my way of living).
Of course - I realized that no matter what I do - some people (YOU as a perfect example) will not even consider being friendly with/to me...but due to various reasons (no need to mention) they would rather hate me and be ANYTHING but friendly.
Their loss...not mine.
But, one thing is NOT being friendly and completely other - what YOU are doing...

For years you were spreading FALSE rumors about me selling ALL KINDS OF THINGS (I choose not to even name WHAT kind of things you were mentioning...but everyone could assume - THE WORST KIND that would put someone in jail for life...)- as I kicked you out of my gym.
I had number of people telling me that and as much as I didn't want to believe that you are capable of something THAT LOW - I learned otherwise.

At that time even Ed Connors who was looking at the opportunity to become my partner in (my gym) business told me - that I must call you and make you stop spreading those rumors - as it is getting OUT OF HAND.
I did make that call and all I got from you was: " Well - you are spreading lies about me - so I am spreading lies about you...We are even!"
Difference is Shawn - I never lied about you to anyone at ANY time...(except notknowingly - when I was trying to convince so many pros to give you their vote to be our athletes representative as SO MANY were furious when your name was even mentioned...At that time I convinced MANY to give you their vote telling them that you are indeed decent human being deserving a second chance...I should have known better).

You said so many times that I am NOT INNOCENT (in this last post you said it AGAIN) after I gave you more than one opportunity to come out and state my guilt.
Just like you were lying about me before you are continuing to this day - and the nature of your lies could be very harmful to me as a person (father of the 8 year old who had to witness her parents being handcuffed and treated as criminals...), businessman (who's business could be in jeopardy due to your malicious ways of spreading lies WITH HOPE that I would indeed lose that business/gym - something that YOU WANTED FOR SO LONG...), IFBB professional athlete (who's reputation was greatly affected with YOUR LIES and actions and with that everything I worked so hard for all my life is now IN QUESTION - to say the least...)

You were beaten in this gym and kicked out twice...you were spreading a lot of rumors and telling people what a horrible place my gym is and pleaded with so many NOT to come to support my business - the same gym you had everything for free for many years (including members of your family and numerous friends).
With sarcasm you love saying - "your empty gym...and what not"...

I would not even start with: "If you didn't realize - you coast me a lot of money, hardships and pain..." but as we both know - you know exactly what you are doing (planing for a long time) and IT IS TIME for you to stop.

As I always try to answer everything that someone is pointing out (contrary to you who skips everything that you don't want to address it or answer it) I will go over your list of people that don't like me:

Gustavo?
As Gustavo Badell?
Are you talking about a guy who was 24th (out of 25 guys at 2002 Olympia)? Guy that contacted me in October of 2003 after less than successful competition season (not placing in the top 15 in neither NOC or Hungary) who made the biggest splash in recent IFBB history and since working with me (Ironman 2004 where he placed 3rd) managed to make the top three in the last two Mr. Olympia's with NUMEROUS other competitive success stories.
Guy for whom I negotiated his endorsement contract and numerous other things (beside the point)?
Same guy that repeatedly called me a big brother in numerous publications around the world thanking me what I have done for him and his family?

Mustafa?
Same Mustafa that you called me for to help him urgently (Olympia 2004) as he was violently cramping and vomiting and you didn't know what to do (as you have no knowledge or confidence to do something IMPORTANT by yourself) and all you could come up with was giving him a GATORADE (potassium containing liquid) that could make things worst (FATAL) for a hyperkalemic state that he was in...
If you don't remember - doctor thanked me that I saved his life as I yelled on those paramedics and chase them away from the room - when they told me they were going to inject him with potassium...
I don't remember you staying ALL night with him in the hospital (I did...all night - taking him back to hotel around 7AM...while you were soundly sleeping in the confort of your room).
Same Mustafa that ended up in identical situation week later in Amsterdam - and I had to do exact same thing again - just a week later (stopping paramedics from cardinal mistake, going to hospital and explaining a doctor WHAT is really going on with competitive bodybuilder who is contrary to usual medical practice - dehydrated but HYPERkalemic instead of HYPOkalemic which many doctors would assume (other Mohamed - Benaziza was killed with lethal injection containing potassium as doctor in Holland injected him assuming that Benaziza was hypokalemic due to dehydration he was in...Mistake that can kill many bodybuilders IF doctors are not warned...)

You?
- You were never "my boy"...interesting that you are including yourself to this list.

Steve Weinberger?
- Problem I had with him (a single problem in 15 years) was due to miscommunication - and as I explained already - AFTER WE TALKED everything was squashed and he was MORE than friendly to me - inviting me to the show and giving me THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE - a press pass!

Manion?
- What is my problem with Jim?
He was ALWAYS very professional and nice to me and my wife...I have no idea what you are talking about.
He called me yesterday just to tell me that he would give me a tickets for the USA - to me and my guests (bodybuilders from Malaysia)...

Chad?
- you mean your best friend?
Oh no - I think he is the guy who publically accused you of calling crime stoppers on him (hmmmmmmm - sounds familiar? Chad can look at my case and see what happened. Little bird made a call...or told someone to make the call ;))
Same Chad that is referring to you as Scumbag, Pieace of S..., A..hole...and other so deserving epithets you should have as a permanent addition to your real name?

Dorian?
- Same Dorian we are talking about?
One that called you just about THE SAME as Chad (read above... ;D ;D ;D)

The Wall?
Well - I don't get this one. Who/what is THE WALL?

The board members?
- I can count maybe 3 to 5 (OK - let's give it a ten...) How many are your fans?
You are the moderator here (always wondered why?) do you want to ask the members to vote?

And BTW - I am 42 and my life COULD NOT BE BETTER...I always know how to appreciate what I have (as little or as much as that might be...)
Life is about many things that you don't have even the slightest idea about ;D ;D ;D

Enjoy your own misery "born again" and pay close attention to what you are saying ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2006, 10:44:06 AM »
So much talk wow you guys must not train much.If you are so truthfull milos and hate steroids and other drugs so much,I guess with your comeback you will be clean of all banned drugs just as you say you are Now.You should do Shawns show and get your 10k back.Where is Chris Dim?is he still training with you?.He said he needs 3inches on his legs why not just not put as much in one arm,that might even it out abit.

I train every day...well - almost every day...how about you?
I don't see why you would use term IF - when you are referring to my truthfullness but that is your choice...

However - where did you exactly get the idea that I hate steroids?
I hate to see kids (and women) take steroids...but I have never said anything that could make anyone believe that I hate steroids myself.
So - please explain yourself.

Again - I make my choices and nobody will be able to influence me in WHAT should I do and HOW should I compete...So leave that up to me. I am a big boy...

Shawn's show is ONE SHOW I would never do...as after years of helping him and assisting him in few things - I learned that he is just NOT WORTH the effort.
And it is not 10 K - I said almost 100 K....It is CONSIDERABLE difference between the two.

That kind of HARD EARNED money is OUT OF MY POCKET - due to irresponsible lies Shawn was saying - first to Mr. Steve Seeley (who made a call to DEA - after he learned from Shawn that I am in Thailand buying steroids) and than to DEA agents in numerous occasions in his house (or you would want to believe that Shawn had NOTHING to say about me ;))

Kris Dim is great - one of my closest friends in the whole world.
He is busy with his just opened personal training studio...and YES he is working on those three inches on his that you are talking about.
With better legs he will be VERY HARD TO BEAT! ;D ;D ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2006, 10:58:30 AM »
Luke, I got nothing but respect for you, so please dont take personally. In fact you and I talked few times at the shows and you are a true class act.
I am not saying Milos sold you steroids. But I do know he is far from innocent. I wouldnt say anything if Milos wouldnt come here and act like he is framed by Shawn while he is innocent man. He is not and I do know what I am talking about.
I dont agree with you that Dennis looked his best at 2005 Olympia. He looked best when he worked with Chad and he was even worse at the NY Pro. And so were you. Milos is notorious for using Insulin with his athletes and quite alot of it and one of the guys he gave advice to almost had a car accident as a result of Milos expert advice. Mustafa ended up in the hospital. Weinberger cant stand him and thats the truth. Milos comes here and talks crap about Mustafa, while their differences should be settled in private. Just like Shawn said it seems like alot of people dislike him, some of whom worked with him.
Even when it comes to Synthol I doubt Milos would come up with that article if he didnt f**k up with it. He loves the spotlight and will do anything to stay there even if it means admiting Synthol (well he had no choice there).
And I agree with Karen, Milos should smpte natural. I mean with his vast knowledge in nutrition and exercise it shouldnt be a problem and I am sure he can get his arms bigger without Synthol.

Here we are again: YOU DO KNOW I AM FAR FROM INNOCENT?
How far?

Go ahead - give the people exact distance - everything you KNOW...Not everything you've heard - as I also heard that I am alien with 17 kidneys and 13 eyeballs...Give people FACTS!

You say that you know what you are talking about - so give us (me) the scoop...I am dying to hear it...
I am NOT acting that I am framed by Shawn I am giving you the EXACT FACTS - and I can be even more precised as TIMES, DAYS, PEOPLE...etc..etc

Also - I didn't start TALKING about my innocence for no reason...
Shawn is repeatedly attacking me publicly and AFTER ALL THIS TIME - I made a decision to ANSWER to his attacks.

First - because I AM COMPLETELY INNOCENT - absolutely, positively, without a doubt - 100% certainly....(I could go on...) and
secondly - because EVERYONE should see WHO (or WHAT) Shawn Ray really is....

Here it is - everyone can read it and make their own conclusions...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2006, 11:02:36 AM »
Just listened to the show. That was the most boring installment of the show EVER. Sarcev was about as exciting as watching paint dry.

;D ;D ;D - which color was the paint?
Did you catch when it went from moist to almost dry? That was the "sight to see"...My favorite ;D ;D ;D