Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94600 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #200 on: July 21, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »
wow, just got done reading...Shawn is it true?  :'(

What KINDA MAAAAAN Burns a Fellow pro bodybuilding brotha like that!  WHAT KINDAAA MAAAN!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #201 on: July 21, 2006, 10:59:26 PM »
I love you Milos! :-*
Post, breathe, Post breathe................ You have a bad Ticker remember :-\

That's all you have to say?
What happened with the time and the place to check how my Ticker is working?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 21, 2006, 11:15:11 PM »
Former Pro's son.
No hate on my part but trustme when I say, Milos is Red Hot andnot in a "Cute" sort of way. Dude has a Temper :'(

One former pro...
And my temper is in perfect control - as always...otherwise you would not be talking ;) or eating :) or drinking ;D or standing ::) or think...well thinking is not the option (impossible for you) for quite some time now - but that has nothing to do with me...

Anyone with "red hot temper" knowing the rat that told many false stories to the feds would probably use that rat poison long time ago...I don't need to.
I enjoy more watching "the rat" living his wonderful life...You don't need bigger punishment than that...(Enjoy your own misery - "born against"...or was it born again?)

AVBG

« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2006, 12:27:14 AM »
One former pro...
And my temper is in perfect control - as always...otherwise you would not be talking ;) or eating :) or drinking ;D or standing ::) or think...well thinking is not the option (impossible for you) for quite some time now - but that has nothing to do with me...

Anyone with "red hot temper" knowing the rat that told many false stories to the feds would probably use that rat poison long time ago...I don't need to.
I enjoy more watching "the rat" living his wonderful life...You don't need bigger punishment than that...(Enjoy your own misery - "born against"...or was it born again?)

Milos, don't waste your time with Shawn, he's got illusions of granduer.. remember, you competed professionally more times in one year than Shawn did his entire career (and he still couldn't nail it), so don't expect professional behaviour from him.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2006, 12:52:58 AM »
This is a wild thread.

I must say I have a lot of respect for Milos I think he is a great guy ( his only down fall is that asshole, Antonio who runs his site.)

I am curious to hear more about something that's been hinted towards and touched upon briefly in the past. Did Shawn Ray's mother go to jail for receiving a package of gear fro him? And if so, are there any details?

The Beef.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2006, 04:26:45 AM »
Sue him!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2006, 08:04:10 AM »
sarcev has all the time in the world to write those long posts indictates milos has alot of time in his hands..and that indicates that MILOS IS OUT OF WORK........hahhahaha
UR AN UNEMPLOYED LOUD MOUTH
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stavios

« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »
Yes I am pretty sure you know Milos's financial situation "The shadow"  ::)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2006, 08:49:58 AM »
Milos, time to get a J O B! ???
Your gym must run itself based on the Novels write here and Challenges you post?
Wonder why the your Gym is EMPTY All the time, the owner wants to be an Internet Tough Guy instead of running his gym.
How bout we meet after school behind the Bleachers at the football field at 3pm?
Get a real, aren't you a Father, Gym Owner, Entreprenuer, and Past 40 YEARS OLD?
Back away from your Key Board and try to keep your posts to under 5,000 words/per post! ;D
Nothing you write will change the fact of what you are and what you do.
Sadly, your Meltdowns are entertaining as hell and I can't help but keep this thread going so we can imagine you punching the wall and sweating profusely! :o
FLAME on! ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2006, 08:55:47 AM »
Your gym must run itself based on the Novels write here and Challenges you post?
Wonder why the your Gym is EMPTY All the time, the owner wants to be an Internet Tough Guy instead of running his gym.
How bout we meet after school behind the Bleachers at the football field at 3pm?
Get a real, aren't you a Father, Gym Owner, Entreprenuer, and Past 40 YEARS OLD?
Back away from your Key Board and try to keep your posts to under 5,000 words/per post! ;D
Sadly, your Meltdowns are entertaining as hell and I can't help but keep this thread going so we can imagine you punching the wall and sweating profusely! :o
FLAME on! ;D
hahahaha, Shawn telling the brutal truth again, Milos has been crucified.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #210 on: July 22, 2006, 09:00:56 AM »
Sarcasm, do you really think shawn could beat Milos ?

Shawn is all of 5"5 and would get crushed in 5 seconds !

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: July 22, 2006, 09:02:37 AM »

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2006, 09:03:14 AM »

hard to say, they both are strong weight trained athletes, but who gives a shit really, they're both 40 years old, what sense does it make? IMO Milos is the immature child for losing his temper so easy, that's the sure sign of a bit.ch not a man.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2006, 09:59:30 AM »

How empty is his gym, Shawn? As empty as the arena during the Colorado Pro Show?  :-\

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2006, 10:22:02 AM »
sarcev has all the time in the world to write those long posts indictates milos has alot of time in his hands..and that indicates that MILOS IS OUT OF WORK........hahhahaha
UR AN UNEMPLOYED LOUD MOUTH
::)

Some of you really don't know how to manage your time - I guess.
I work for living ;)...(6 days a week - year around...)

Posts being long could possibly mean - I have a lot to say and have no problem speaking the truth? (Truth that should be known about our well mannered, people loving born against Christians.)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #215 on: July 22, 2006, 10:37:48 AM »
Interesting Milos/Shawn thread going one here. Taking no sides, but one thing I have noted in my short 40 years on earth is that those who proclaim their 'faith' the loudest and to all and sundry, are almost without exception, those with the most skeletons in their closet -ie. hypocrisy is a norm and not an exception. Just some food for thought.   ;)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: July 22, 2006, 10:59:25 AM »
It's like Jesus said... "they practice their righteousness before men." like the Pharisees did back then. Praying out loud in the streets, letting everyone know how much money they gave to the temple. That ain't nothing new.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2006, 11:02:29 AM »
Hold it you mean the Pro Bodybuilding show didnt cover nutrition?

Stavios

« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2006, 11:54:44 AM »
How empty is his gym, Shawn? As empty as the arena during the Colorado Pro Show?  :-\

OWNED !

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 22, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »
FLAME on! ;D

Time to get a job? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well - this is typical Shawn - at his best...
You are telling a business owner of 4 businesses who spends about 60 hours a week (if not more?) working to GET A JOB?
While you at your age of 40 - never worked a single day in your life (REAL JOB)... ;)

But this is exactly a mirror image of everything that Shawn Ray is all about - pointing finger at me (sounds familiar?) to get the job (while I hardly have a free moment during a day as I am WORKING NON STOP)....while person that he should talk to in the first place is himself!

GET A JOB should be voice that should hunt you every waken (well - even sleeping) moment of your life...
It is nice living off your spouses income (and AS PEOPLE SAY ::) - your mother's side business that left you some inheritance - so to speak...) but try to actually WORK for living...you have kids to feed - remember?

Owner of my gym (me...the owner...sounds good Shawn?) doesn't need to be "Internet tough guy" - I am answering to your comment that you could "put me in the wheelchair"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ( another example where TOUGH GUY SHAWN who is going to put me in the wheelchair (his words) is calling me a tough guy for responding with - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE for the love of God grow some balls for once in your lifetime and come see me ALONE to have a chat...)

You are typical and very predictable...as you are consistent throughout your life and everybody knows it.

And as far as my gym being empty - it is nicely "empty" for the 7 years that I own it...(with well over 2000 paying members - and counting... ;)).
Let me worry about my businesses and think about  how you can sweet-talk Viotech people into another disastrous show promoting experience...(speaking of EMPTY :-*)...

Lastly - considering that you were so proudly telling all the people in our industry (and numerous fans) that you've never used any nutritional supplements (but than again - you were saying the same for "OTHER" kind of supplements as well  ::)) - I really wonder how did you manage to talk Viotech people into signing you for an endorsement deal...(your BS ability is taking you places I must admit...but even that can't last forever. Soon your luck just might run out... ;))

Not knowing enough (anything?) about supplement line that you are endorsing is one thing but telling fans that you "don't take this sh.t" (your words exactly...) is completely another. So next time fan ask you about Norvaline instead of shrugging the shoulders and suggesting the same thing you did to Steve Seeley's 17 year old son (wanting to put some weight for football) it would be nice to hear "correct answer"...After all you are paid to PROMOTE and ENDORSE something....

And as far as your "punching the wall and sweating profusely" imagination goes - start imagining that "wall" being you...
I am having just my NORMAL DAY in the office - as always...
Scheduled "answer the E-mails and boards" session have just expired - so I have to go to work as I have a JOB to do. A JOB...
Did I say a JOB?
That is something honorable that responsible people do to be able to put the food on the table for the family...

Sorry for failing to make 5000 words article this time around...I was not specially inspired...(maybe next time?)
Have an easy day...oh - I forgot - every day is the easy day for you...considering that you don'thave a JOB...

Job you latter!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 22, 2006, 12:10:04 PM »

I said 5 is too many - I can do it in 3... ;)

Stavios

« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »
I said 5 is too many - I can do it in 3... ;)
;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2006, 12:11:11 PM »
::)

Some of you really don't know how to manage your time - I guess.
I work for living ;)...(6 days a week - year around...)

Posts being long could possibly mean - I have a lot to say and have no problem speaking the truth? (Truth that should be known about our well mannered, people loving born against Christians.)
ur silly long posts r just irrelvant...it seems u should get a job in some call center or something where u don't need real man power..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2006, 12:12:54 PM »
hard to say, they both are strong weight trained athletes, but who gives a shit really, they're both 40 years old, what sense does it make? IMO Milos is the immature child for losing his temper so easy, that's the sure sign of a bit.ch not a man.

Answering to issued charges with detailed explanation of the chain of events is "losing a temper"?
Well - I love losing the temper every day of my life...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2006, 12:14:15 PM »
Time to get a job? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well - this is typical Shawn - at his best...
You are telling a business owner of 4 businesses who spends about 60 hours a week (if not more?) working to GET A JOB?
While you at your age of 40 - never worked a single day in your life (REAL JOB)... ;)

But this is exactly a mirror image of everything that Shawn Ray is all about - pointing finger at me (sounds familiar?) to get the job (while I hardly have a free moment during a day as I am WORKING NON STOP)....while person that he should talk to in the first place is himself!

GET A JOB should be voice that should hunt you every waken (well - even sleeping) moment of your life...
It is nice living off your spouses income (and AS PEOPLE SAY ::) - your mother's side business that left you some inheritance - so to speak...) but try to actually WORK for living...you have kids to feed - remember?

Owner of my gym (me...the owner...sounds good Shawn?) doesn't need to be "Internet tough guy" - I am answering to your comment that you could "put me in the wheelchair"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ( another example where TOUGH GUY SHAWN who is going to put me in the wheelchair (his words) is calling me a tough guy for responding with - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE for the love of God grow some balls for once in your lifetime and come see me ALONE to have a chat...)

You are typical and very predictable...as you are consistent throughout your life and everybody knows it.

And as far as my gym being empty - it is nicely "empty" for the 7 years that I own it...(with well over 2000 paying members - and counting... ;)).
Let me worry about my businesses and think about  how you can sweet-talk Viotech people into another disastrous show promoting experience...(speaking of EMPTY :-*)...

Lastly - considering that you were so proudly telling all the people in our industry (and numerous fans) that you've never used any nutritional supplements (but than again - you were saying the same for "OTHER" kind of supplements as well  ::)) - I really wonder how did you manage to talk Viotech people into signing you for an endorsement deal...(your BS ability is taking you places I must admit...but even that can't last forever. Soon your luck just might run out... ;))

Not knowing enough (anything?) about supplement line that you are endorsing is one thing but telling fans that you "don't take this sh.t" (your words exactly...) is completely another. So next time fan ask you about Norvaline instead of shrugging the shoulders and suggesting the same thing you did to Steve Seeley's 17 year old son (wanting to put some weight for football) it would be nice to hear "correct answer"...After all you are paid to PROMOTE and ENDORSE something....

And as far as your "punching the wall and sweating profusely" imagination goes - start imagining that "wall" being you...
I am having just my NORMAL DAY in the office - as always...
Scheduled "answer the E-mails and boards" session have just expired - so I have to go work as I have a JOB to do. A JOB...
Did I say a JOB?
That is something honorable that responsible people do to be able to put the food on the table for the family...

Sorry for failing to make 5000 words article this time around...I was not specially inspired...(maybe next time?)
Have an easy day...oh - I forgot - every day is the easy day for you...considering that you don'thave a JOB...

Job you latter!

hahahaha sarcev at his best..sarcev should b known as.....
THE NO. 1 ASSWIPE LOUD MOUTH CRACKHEAD OF THE WORLD ;)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD