Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 93801 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #475 on: August 02, 2006, 08:54:26 PM »
Hold on now Luke, cause I'm not as vicious and ruthless as Sarcasm doesn't mean I think he is a piece of crap. You gotta understand that no matter what one person has gone through in their life, there is no way to understand what another has experienced. Yes he offends without regard and is malicious, but I don't think he is a piece of crap. I have been called everything in the book, nothing to a personal effect but maybe cause I choose to not put my personal stuff out. Everyone has to understand that if you put our one iota of info, it will be shitted on. Now thats me, for others I cant speak of and I choose not to. Yes there might be a crazy ass guy who post pics of his girl up and thus has sarcasm rip them to shreds. But Sarcasm is a big boy and I'm sure he knows that people do get angry and some get really angry, but even though its not my point of view its his and thats how he chooses to express himself. I told you that I wasn't like Sarcasm, but I don't hate him at all. he actually says the type of dastardly things that I would say but beats me to it or has the balls to say it.

its all about Respect!

Ok fair enough post! but you say you chose to not put you personal stuff out there!!! did i post a picture of Kim (my girl) to start with or did you dig it out first?? than the first person to post was Sarcasm and was extremely disrespectful towards her. Now that was not me putting a my person stuff up there, you found the picture, posted it and knew full well that A-hole would say those things about her!
now even i was to post a picture of Kim myself, because i am trying help lift her profile and i am down right just plain proud of her, thats doesn't give an open invitation as you have basically said above to make disgusting, degrading comments about them. If you don't like what you see as i sometimes do here, just don't comment!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #476 on: August 02, 2006, 08:56:49 PM »
Because you are nothing but a SCUM BAG who insults everybody who comes on this board!! whether they post pictures of themselves, girlfriends, wife's or another pro bodybuilder you go way over board and make extremely insulting comments! you may think this is funny, but i am sure there is not one person here you haven't insulted more than once and i can also be sure a few of them would hold serious grudges and you think no one knows who i am?? well Sarcasm, someone out there does know you and word will get word we get around! for me, you are not worth, but some other peoples mothers and wife's you have insulted with disgusting remarks do believe in karma and you will get whats coming!

Every state i travel to in the US i run into at least person who is a member of get big and without fail they always say, "that Sarcasm is a piece of shit!!! you are very hated here man and i have no sympathy what so ever! you made the bed, now you lie in it!
Even Alexxx and jaojonna think you are a piece of crap!!!!

Galactic meltdown!

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #477 on: August 03, 2006, 01:29:49 AM »
I have been following this thread, and read everything Milos and Shawn
have written. It's not easy to know whats the truth, these things have
at least two sides. But... it is clear that Milos is trying to explain the case
very thoroughly, Shawn on the other hand is just implaying things.
I have been following this board since the Titus case, and i have to
say that after reading many of Shawn posts i think of him as a punk.
In here he lacks the professionalism that he i displaying elsewhere.
It makes me wonder when he obviously doesn't understand that it is
hurting his credibility.

Shawn, i have respect for you and you were a great bodybuilder.
But... if you behave like you have done sometimes in here you
will loose that respect.

Milos, best of luck to you. Reading your posts in here makes me
symphatise with you. Hope your doing well.

djohnsen

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #478 on: August 03, 2006, 03:09:23 AM »
Well, this thread has been hijacked by the residue and has degenerated into the usual insults that are supposed to win points and demonstrate how clever one is.

I don't like to see comments made about physical attraction except in a positive way. If a guy likes muscular girls or fat girls or whatever that is no business of mine or anyone else. I find those muscular gals amazing but have never dated one. Most guys would be intimidated by them.

It was interesting following this thread because Shawn has abandoned the dealer charges against Milos and now is resorting to innuendo about Milos's wife. I have to say that is downright reprehensible to read on a discussion board and by all standards of decency makes Shawn a despicable person.

I wonder about the motivation of getting Milos in trouble and maybe sending him to jail. I guess he wouldn't be able to run his gym from prison so he would have to let it go and cheaply, too. Ah, the plot thickens. While we have no knowledge of anyone's motivation here it does seem like some there have an agenda.

Milos has emerged from the assault by Shawn with no scars whatsoever and I dare say that surprized a lot of readers here. That just goes to show how invincible the truth is and how falsehood cannot defeat integrity. I applaud Milos for telling his side of the story and inviting anyone to contradict what he says. I should think it has been amply demonstrated that there is no case to answer and Shawn should apologize to everyone here for the trouble he has caused Milos and his family.

THANK YOU VINCE.
You are a true gentelmen and someone that I would absolutely love to meet.
I was in Australia (twice) and didn't get the chance to stop by your gym...but I WILL make sure that next time I come (Australian Grand Prix 2007 - where I plan to compete - in memory of my dear friend Sonny Schmidt) I find where you are and take you for lunch (and a chat). I do think we have a lot in common...and I am looking foreward to that conversation.

Also, I am with you on - OPEN INVITATION for everyone to contradict what I am saying...

While there are many people here on getbig that care less about this whole scenario...MANY PEOPLE DO CARE, read and listen what I have to say...
People that know me are certain about my integrity but for others (that don't know me) I do want to emphasise that absolutely EVERYTHING that I am saying here is 100% truth.

And as always - truth finds it's way to be known...

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #479 on: August 03, 2006, 06:18:39 AM »
Milos when you come down to Sydney after the show on the Gold Coast next year we will go to Vince's for a workout 100%

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #480 on: August 03, 2006, 07:30:33 AM »
Because you are nothing but a SCUM BAG who insults everybody who comes on this board!! whether they post pictures of themselves, girlfriends, wife's or another pro bodybuilder you go way over board and make extremely insulting comments! you may think this is funny, but i am sure there is not one person here you haven't insulted more than once and i can also be sure a few of them would hold serious grudges and you think no one knows who i am?? well Sarcasm, someone out there does know you and word will get word we get around! for me, you are not worth, but some other peoples mothers and wife's you have insulted with disgusting remarks do believe in karma and you will get whats coming!

Every state i travel to in the US i run into at least person who is a member of get big and without fail they always say, "that Sarcasm is a piece of shit!!! you are very hated here man and i have no sympathy what so ever! you made the bed, now you lie in it!
epic threats of violence meltdown, hahahahaha, so i guess from this post Luke is saying that i'm famous.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: August 03, 2006, 07:38:12 AM »
Sarcasm is a legend and should be treated with respect.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: August 03, 2006, 08:03:30 AM »
Milos when you come down to Sydney after the show on the Gold Coast next year we will go to Vince's for a workout 100%

THAT'S THE PLAN.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 03, 2006, 08:47:56 AM »
Milos you shine in this thread as open intelligent and articulate

props to Luke Woods too

Dont let fuckwits like sarcasm get to you if you ignore them hopefully they will go away.

Shawn Ray needs to chill out!

I cant believe how high and mighty he is people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, are you saying Shawn that you never took steroids ....
T

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #484 on: August 03, 2006, 08:52:04 AM »

I agree

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: August 03, 2006, 08:53:15 AM »
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #486 on: August 03, 2006, 09:17:51 AM »
Hey, Milos and Luke, you are both welcome to train at my gym. I would love to show you my equipment and we can talk about bodybuilding, gyms and whatever else that is of interest. I look forward to meeting you both. If I am in LA I will drop by Milos's gym and say hello for sure. I think the quality of some have been revealed here both positively and negatively and one nice outcome is that some of us support and appreciate likeminded people. I know I have a lot in common with Milos so it will be interesting to see what happens when we meet. I don't make friends easily but am a friendly guy.

By the way, Luke, I appreciate your gal. She is very impressive and has an allure about her. Good for you to defend her from the flotsom herein.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: August 03, 2006, 09:27:08 AM »
Hey Vince,

If you are looking to score some soiled posing trunks, I hear Earl1972 has a hell of a collection.
no, Vince Basile and his gay lover have plenty of those.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #488 on: August 03, 2006, 09:27:27 AM »
Hey Vince,

If you are looking to score some soiled posing trunks, I hear Earl1972 has a hell of a collection.

hahahahaha you are 40 year old retard and your jokes suck!
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: August 03, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »
Hey, Milos and Luke, you are both welcome to train at my gym. I would love to show you my equipment and we can talk about bodybuilding, gyms and whatever else that is of interest. I look forward to meeting you both. If I am in LA I will drop by Milos's gym and say hello for sure. I think the quality of some have been revealed here both positively and negatively and one nice outcome is that some of us support and appreciate likeminded people. I know I have a lot in common with Milos so it will be interesting to see what happens when we meet. I don't make friends easily but am a friendly guy.

By the way, Luke, I appreciate your gal. She is very impressive and has an allure about her. Good for you to defend her from the flotsom herein.

Vince, I didn't know that you are planning the trip to LA...
By all means - I would LOVE TO SEE YOU in my gym.
It is about 40 minutes from LA. If you don't have transportation - I will personally pick you up.

On another note - I would love to see you on my board as well...(www.milossarcev.com)
At least I can guarantee you one thing: NOBODY will treat you with even slightest disrespect on my board.
I (and my moderators) just don't allow that...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: August 03, 2006, 10:02:46 AM »
It is about 40 minutes from LA. If you don't have transportation - I will personally pick you up.

On another note - I would love to see you on my board as well...(www.milossarcev.com)
At least I can guarantee you one thing: NOBODY will treat you with even slightest disrespect on my board.

is it like mayhem?

i rememeber they banned you there for no reason.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #491 on: August 03, 2006, 10:06:14 AM »
I can guarantee you one thing: NOBODY will treat you with even slightest disrespect on my board.

Sounds pretty dull.  :(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: August 03, 2006, 10:07:32 AM »
is it dull not having to wade through pages of gayer than comments and childish insults to read the valid points
T

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #493 on: August 03, 2006, 02:48:59 PM »

Hello Vince!!! thankyou so much for your kind words and makng me feel so welcome! Thankyou for your post about Kim!! Very nice of you mate!
Vince you are in Ryde correct?? What abouts again Vince??

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #494 on: August 03, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »

When Vince do you think you will be in the US?? Maybe Olympia time???

Amir Hamzic

• Getbig II
« Reply #495 on: August 03, 2006, 03:11:32 PM »
Luke keep up the good work mate looking awesome bro and you are lucky to have a beautifull woman that shares the passion for bodybuilding with you.Milos you are one of my idols when i was growing up i had three role models yourself,petar celik and late fikret hodzic hope to meet you one day.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #496 on: August 03, 2006, 07:25:48 PM »
I have no plans at the moment to come to America this year but I do have family up in Canada and grandchildren in Vancouver and I like to visit as often as I can. I would rather go to visit Milos than head for Golds Venice where I might not run into anyone I know. I usually know someone at Golds but I prefer to go somewhere where I would be a guest. We gym owners sure hate paying for workouts! They don't always appreciate comments I make about equipment. The last time I was at Golds I asked where their kneeling triceps extension machine was. They said they didn't have one. I said I have 3 in my gym. How are you supposed to train triceps without that machine?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #497 on: August 03, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »
Here is my version of an assisted chinning machine. Just completed it this week. It took me a few months to design and build in my engineering factory. Not many bodybuilders have a gym and an engineering factory.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #498 on: August 04, 2006, 05:58:25 AM »
How are you supposed to train triceps without that machine?
you grab a cambered bar and do french presses, or you do them using cables

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: August 04, 2006, 07:41:23 AM »
I have no plans at the moment to come to America this year but I do have family up in Canada and grandchildren in Vancouver and I like to visit as often as I can. I would rather go to visit Milos than head for Golds Venice where I might not run into anyone I know. I usually know someone at Golds but I prefer to go somewhere where I would be a guest. We gym owners sure hate paying for workouts! They don't always appreciate comments I make about equipment. The last time I was at Golds I asked where their kneeling triceps extension machine was. They said they didn't have one. I said I have 3 in my gym. How are you supposed to train triceps without that machine?
your arms look 11 inches in those pictures.
Jaejonna rows 125!!