Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32766 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
If Melvin hurt himself in a car accident surely he will be entitled for massive compensation. Whiplash could very well have affected his training and if a court were to view these threads the humiliation suffered because he was not able to train heavy any more would allow a huge payout. I hope the insurance company paid for his medical expenses.

About the bench press. Can you do 10 full reps with 225? Just trying to assess the damage that accident caused you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Hey, Vince G, that photo in your avatar is from the 06 Mountaineer. How come you aren't posting it here for us to see? Seems like you have a good lat spread there and solid legs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Because its already been posted in numerous threads.
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Melvin IS a car accident.  He is every accident you can think of.  It was an accident he was conceived.  Monster family disappointment

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Did you kick his ass on the side of the road afterwards? 

I didn't kick HER ass.  I was a bit dizzy but I saw her come over, look frightened and then ran back to her car.

Their insurance company was a bunch of assholes but my attorney's bum rushed them and made them pay for practically everything including the Chinese food I had just ordered before I got into the wreck. 

Its just one of the many reasons I got with Pre-Paid Legal.  Too many people getting ripped off, pulled over, and getting fucked in the ass with no vasoline.  Having attorneys on your side has its advantages.  Dry Cleaning company fucks up your clothes, call em up and they send a letter to pay the fuck up.  Got screwed by cell phone bill with phony roaming charges, no prob, they take care of that shit.  Repairman tries to overcharge you for some shit??  They handle that to  Get a speeding ticket, they send a lawyer to represent you on your behalf and you don't have to go.  Put some Titus shit......well......not under the plan but you at least get a small discount for trial defense services.  Doesn't cover child support, illegal immigrants, and DUI's of course but still its a good thing.  Basically its insurance to protect you from getting fucked
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Melvin IS a car accident.  He is every accident you can think of.  It was an accident he was conceived.  Monster family disappointment

Krispy Kreme's got hot doughnuts now.  Go eat some, fatboy!!!
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Whiplash injuries can cost insurance companies heaps. At least $10,000 and much more. Especially when it almost ended your bodybuilding career. You should have a claim for massive damages. Your legal team got you the price of Chinese takeaway! Heck, you need legal advice! You should have gone straight to the hospital and then worn a neck brace for 6 months. Or at least until the payout arrived.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Whiplash injuries can cost insurance companies heaps. At least $10,000 and much more. Especially when it almost ended your bodybuilding career. You should have a claim for massive damages. Your legal team got you the price of Chinese takeaway! Heck, you need legal advice! You should have gone straight to the hospital and then worn a neck brace for 6 months. Or at least until the payout arrived.

I got enough money, Vince.  And I sure don't need legal advice.  Visit www.caliberenterprises.c om and find out why.
A

DLock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Sorry Mr. Collard...but it had to be done.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Teen driver hit sideswipped me and when off the road into a concrete wall.  Hitting the wall did very little damage as I went flush against it but my head hit the roof when I went up on the sidewalk.

As far as reps with 225, don't know.  Really depends on when I do them.  Sometimes its my first exercise and I can blast them out but if I do them after dips then not very many 

Get back onstage at the elite.
Team Goodrum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I didn't kick HER ass.  I was a bit dizzy but I saw her come over, look frightened and then ran back to her car.

Their insurance company was a bunch of assholes but my attorney's bum rushed them and made them pay for practically everything including the Chinese food I had just ordered before I got into the wreck. 

Its just one of the many reasons I got with Pre-Paid Legal.  Too many people getting ripped off, pulled over, and getting fucked in the ass with no vasoline.  Having attorneys on your side has its advantages.  Dry Cleaning company fucks up your clothes, call em up and they send a letter to pay the f**k up.  Got screwed by cell phone bill with phony roaming charges, no prob, they take care of that shit.  Repairman tries to overcharge you for some shit??  They handle that to  Get a speeding ticket, they send a lawyer to represent you on your behalf and you don't have to go.  Put some Titus shit......well......not under the plan but you at least get a small discount for trial defense services.  Doesn't cover child support, illegal immigrants, and DUI's of course but still its a good thing.  Basically its insurance to protect you from getting fucked

Melvin, the accident you were in.  Did you hot a truck full of fatty shit.  Did it all come donw on you or something.  Is that the explanation you give on why you look the way you do.  And interesting statement about getting fucked in the ass with no vasoline.  This is probably the only time on Getbig you actuallyspeak out of experience.  We thank you for your honesty. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

There's no talk because I'm not competing.  I was training at home with the staph and got much leaner but since Adonis refuses to compete against me, I'm not going to waste my time.

Not only that, I have my new website www.caliberenterprises.c om to promote so I pretty much called it a year

Vince, you're not selling supplements anymore ? Seemed to do well with your eBay store anyways..

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

HAAA HAAA she was afraid of the black fat man.......who wouldn't run ???????????
K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, you're not selling supplements anymore ? Seemed to do well with your eBay store anyways..

Heck no.  Caliber Fitness is my bread and butter.  In fact I just got in my first shipment of my new product "Mike Haggar" from Australia.  Its going to sell big..... ;D

Caliber Enteprises was set up because too many bodybuilders were getting in trouble.  Protect yourself...I do. 
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I for one can't wait for the newsletter and I think that Vince Goodbum dispenses advice most of us would have to pay for!!!!!!!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Heck no.  Caliber Fitness is my bread and butter.  In fact I just got in my first shipment of my new product "Mike Haggar" from Australia.  Its going to sell big..... ;D

Caliber Enteprises was set up because too many bodybuilders were getting in trouble.  Protect yourself...I do. 

I bet you barely make enough off that site to even buy bread and butter on the same trip.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Haha, Vince fancies himself as the new Chad Nichols & Rick Collins all in one shot...
Team Goodrum!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Haha, Vince fancies himself as the new Chad Nichols & Rick Collins all in one shot...

I'm better and here's why.

1.  I charge less for my services and I am truly the one stop shop center for all bodybuilders
2.  All of my athletes still have their kidneys and liver
3.  Desite my lack of success, I compete 100% naturally with no steroids or anything...I don't hide behind a keyboard
4.  I don't run a "dropship business"  all of my products are directly bought.  Nothing on credit.  No-one keeps it gangsta like me and push weight like me
5.  People love me or hate me, but even without blue stars they sure know me
6.  I'm funny as hell on the internet and don't take myself seriously when I'm not working
7.  I keep it real and tell it like it is.  Who else would publish
8.  I don't love those ho's
9.  I brought Bee Pollen and Cayenne Pepper to the bodybuilding world.

10.  Last but not least.....I have the "The Magic Stick"...... ;D
A

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
So why are you passing up a shot at the Nationals? This late in the game, there won't be many, or maybe ANY, in your class at the elite....
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Team Goodbum for an IFBB Pro card assault in '07! All the way baby!!!!
Team Goodrum!

youandme

• Getbig V
Protect yourself...I do. 

sell condoms now huh

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

I'm better and here's why.

1.  I charge less for my services and I am truly the one stop shop center for all bodybuilders.  You are worth less.  You have no actual experience and live off lies
2.  All of my athletes still have their kidneys and liver. Cause they don't listen to you thank god
3.  Desite my lack of success, I compete 100% naturally with no steroids or anything...I don't hide behind a keyboard.  You do hide behind the keyboard.  So far you have not once shown up to a place when you are called out.  And it is pretty evident you don't do roids.  Nor do you diet or lift weights. Now that is natural alright.
4.  I don't run a "dropship business"  all of my products are directly bought.  Nothing on credit.  No-one keeps it gangsta like me and push weight like me  Dude you sell barely $1000 a month off your sight.
5.  People love me or hate me, but even without blue stars they sure know me  Yes and they hate you too
6.  I'm funny as hell on the internet and don't take myself seriously when I'm not working  Either does anyone else
7.  I keep it real and tell it like it is.  Who else would publish
8.  I don't love those ho's
9.  I brought Bee Pollen and Cayenne Pepper to the bodybuilding world. No you didn't idiot.  Been around for alot longer than you have.
10.  Last but not least.....I have the "The Magic Stick"...... ;D Yea up your ass

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Ok here is the situation. I was on the bowl taking a dump after a 10 plate feed at a local chinese buffet I farted and burped at the same time and pinched a nerve in my neck from the whiplash action as I let go.
Do I have a claim against the buffet?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I don't have any blue stars, either. Did somebody spoil the name 'Vince' around here? Couldn't be Goodrum or me because we are both fair dinkum blokes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Team Goodbum for an IFBB Pro card assault in '07! All the way baby!!!!

WNBF, NGA, or SNBF pro card is more like it.  To compete at the Nationals, I'd have to use steroids again.  I'm not going back my friend.  I may not have the great physique I had many years ago but I'm competing honestly.  No one can deny that. 

Mike Morris is in the same boat I am in as well as a number of other folks.  Its now a matter of staying healthy.
A