Author Topic: "Steroid of the Month" returning to the Keeping it Real Newsletter + more!!!  (Read 32788 times)

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
"I may not have the great physique I had many years ago "

Any pics from back then?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

WNBF, NGA, or SNBF pro card is more like it.  To compete at the Nationals, I'd have to use steroids again.  I'm not going back my friend.  I may not have the great physique I had many years ago but I'm competing honestly.  No one can deny that. 

Mike Morris is in the same boat I am in as well as a number of other folks.  Its now a matter of staying healthy.

Vince you aren't even 30 yet.  How "many" years could it possibly be.  Show us one just one pic of you on roids.  Just one.  If you are telling the truth then you know you have at least one pic.  There are zillions of you looking like shit all over the net.  And not one where there is even a hint you took one D-bol.  I myself think you never took roids and the pics are the best you have.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

WNBF, NGA, or SNBF pro card is more like it.  To compete at the Nationals, I'd have to use steroids again.  I'm not going back my friend.  I may not have the great physique I had many years ago but I'm competing honestly.  No one can deny that. 

Mike Morris is in the same boat I am in as well as a number of other folks.  Its now a matter of staying healthy.

and there u have it folks.... ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

EBA84

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I visited your website. You may want to start using spell check in the future. The following made me laugh out loud. Did you forget to bring your "trademark" calves to your last contest?

"This book will outline the training methods I used to develop my trademark calves and will be a valuable asset to anyone who has struggled for years to develop them."

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I visited your website. You may want to start using spell check in the future. The following made me laugh out loud. Did you forget to bring your "trademark" calves to your last contest?

"This book will outline the training methods I used to develop my trademark calves and will be a valuable asset to anyone who has struggled for years to develop them."

Are you dumb?

trade‧mark  /ˈtreɪdˌmɑrk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[treyd-mahrk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.   any name, symbol, figure, letter, word, or mark adopted and used by a manufacturer or merchant in order to designate his or her goods and to distinguish them from those manufactured or sold by others. A trademark is a proprietary term that is usually registered with the Patent and Trademark Office to assure its exclusive use by its owner.
2.   a distinctive mark or feature particularly characteristic of or identified with a person or thing.
–verb (used with object)
3.   to stamp or otherwise place a trademark designation upon.
4.   to register the trademark of.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This thread rocks!
Team Goodrum!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
...here's a newsflash!...VINCE DOESN'T EXIST.

He's just some dude who lives in the middle of nowhere, and some internet nerd pretends to post info for our amusement.  Yes, it's a lot of work to act like VTrip.  Well, not if you include his 'training' protocols.

Think about it.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
...here's a newsflash!...VINCE DOESN'T EXIST.

Dude...he does exist.  I've seen him 'compete' twice.  This cat is too good to be made up!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Goodbum to turn Pro!
Team Goodrum!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Dude...he does exist.  I've seen him 'compete' twice.  This cat is too good to be made up!

..you've actually SEEN him at these shows?....or have you, like everybody here, seen his poo photos here on Getbig?

2 things...if you HAVE seen him, then I feel sorry for your eyes.  You probably do too.

The other thing is, how could you NOT take multiple photos of his horrible physi---err, WHATEVER--so that we could have SO MANY MORE hilarious shots of that fool?...for shame, buddy, FOR SHAME.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Goodbum will turn Pro, mark my words. Question is when.
Team Goodrum!

insinity

• Getbig II
There's only two pictures of me at that time.  One sits on my mother's stereo system and shows me flexing my arm.
I feel for her :-\

I used only one steroid and that was tren.  It was a home brew and I made it into a transdermal formula from finaplix cattle implants.  It was cheap and easy because there's lots of cattle farms in SC and I knew that I was getting legit gear.  Other than that I used  a multivitamin stack, anti-estogens,  some milk thistle and plenty of protein from the Protein Factory.
Of course you did.

Its a lot but they are spaced together so I will not have to hold my peak for too long
Yeah, you don't want to be fat for too long. Increases possibility of heart related diseases and the such.

My T-levels were around 400 but thanks to some Bulgarian Tribulas, I've brought it back to around 900.
Is that Bulgarian for "a new pair"? That would explain the numbers but something must've gone wrong with the procedure since you're still pretty much a biotch.

Goodbum will turn Pro, mark my words. Question is when.
And in what.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
..you've actually SEEN him at these shows?....or have you, like everybody here, seen his poo photos here on Getbig?

I'm telling you, he's real.. I was in the audience for both of his competitive forays...'04 Metrolina and '06 Mountaineer.  Believe the hype.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
I'm telling you, he's real.. I was in the audience for both of his competitive forays...'04 Metrolina and '06 Mountaineer.  Believe the hype.

...I can't believe you didn't go picture crazy on him.  But since he can't be owned anymore than he already has, I guess it's just as well.

But if you see him compete again, unfortunately, do your Getbig duty and take VIDEO... ;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I feel for her :-\
Of course you did.
Yeah, you don't want to be fat for too long. Increases possibility of heart related diseases and the such.
Is that Bulgarian for "a new pair"? That would explain the numbers but something must've gone wrong with the procedure since you're still pretty much a biotch.
And in what.

Goodbum will turn Pro in ________ (insert whatever sport you feel appropriate other than BB). ;D
Team Goodrum!

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Goodbum will turn Pro in ________ (insert whatever sport you feel appropriate other than BB). ;D

World Class Cockchugging?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Actually, I was thinking Russian ballet... ;D
Team Goodrum!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
When I look at Getbig and there is no thread about Goodrum I know there won't be any laughs that day. They should leave all Goodrum threads on the Gossip board for the mirth of everyone here.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
I've completed the upgrades to my computer system

How's the TRS-80 working out for you?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
How's the TRS-80 working out for you?

is this what he upgraded to

?
Here comes the money shot

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!

?

Those 5 1/4" floppy drives will bring him closer to the achievement of his business goals!   8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

?

Actually this was my first computer....had a 2400 baud modem too..... :o  Like I said...I've been on the internet for a looooonnngggg time.  I'm sure 240 can relate
A

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
After reading this entire thread for the last 30-45 minutes, I have come up with this conclusion:

Crack is a helluva drug.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
this thread is terrible.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
this thread is terrible.

...no way. It's funny as hell.