Author Topic: The TRUTH about NATURAL figure competitors squatting 315:From a reliable source!  (Read 14691 times)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Monster travel bills in a dead end "sport."
I Love The True Adon

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
I use to wrestle in high school. There was this girl that wrestled at a competing school but for some reason she wanted to go out for the "boys" wrestling team. She actually made the tv news. And this girl never competed in any other high school sport. She was the first girl to ever be on an Hawaii  school wrestling team. The only girl during that season to wrestle.

She was placed against a guy her same weight. The guy literally demolished her but he was nice about it..too too nice. If he challenged another dude, he would have made the dude hurt...

The girl just wanted to be known as a girl that wrestles guy...but she sucked...couldnt even pick up the guy, coudnt even take him down, and when she was being dominated, she was flopping around like a fish on the mat....she sucked so bad, that the suckiest guy on my high school team that was nothing  but a twig beat her....

She lost to ever guy she wrestled....we called her mat dummy for the fact that no matter what she did, all you had to do is get her on her back or bring her to her knees and the match was over...no competition....within 30 seconds the match was over.

Whats going to be next? Boys joining the Girl scouts?

The Beast joined the boys wrestling team but I doubt she actually won any matches against a man ;)  Being on a wrestling team is just something for her to brag about to show others that she is tough.

I wrestled and wasnt impressed that a girl was trying to show off that she was actually better or stronger than a man....because that wasnt the case.

How many wrestling matches have you won, Beast?

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Definitely not a cool thing for a girl to do in highschool...
I Love The True Adon

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
 ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
I use to wrestle in high school. There was this girl that wrestled at a competing school but for some reason she wanted to go out for the "boys" wrestling team. She actually made the tv news. And this girl never competed in any other high school sport. She was the first girl to ever be on an Hawaii  school wrestling team. The only girl during that season to wrestle.

She was placed against a guy her same weight. The guy literally demolished her but he was nice about it..too too nice. If he challenged another dude, he would have made the dude hurt...

The girl just wanted to be known as a girl that wrestles guy...but she sucked...couldnt even pick up the guy, coudnt even take him down, and when she was being dominated, she was flopping around like a fish on the mat....she sucked so bad, that the suckiest guy on my high school team that was nothing  but a twig beat her....

She lost to ever guy she wrestled....we called her mat dummy for the fact that no matter what she did, all you had to do is get her on her back or bring her to her knees and the match was over...no competition....within 30 seconds the match was over.

Whats going to be next? Boys joining the Girl scouts?

The Beast joined the boys wrestling team but I doubt she actually won any matches against a man ;)  Being on a wrestling team is just something for her to brag about to show others that she is tough.

I wrestled and wasnt impressed that a girl was trying to show off that she was actually better or stronger than a man....because that wasnt the case.

How many wrestling matches have you won, Beast?

I'll admit that I don't follow the sport that closely, but isn't Hawaii one of the top states for girls' high school wrestling programs? 

Here's a page about a young girl who enjoyed tremendous success against the boys in Maine:

http://www.fhsw.com/Deanna%20Rix%20Page.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deanna_Rix

Here's another article:

Marshwood's Rix Looks to Make History

By RACHEL LENZI
Blethen Maine Newspapers

There are girls out there like Deanna Rix, girls who go against boys in the confines of a 28-foot-wide circle for six grueling minutes.
But there's only one Deanna Rix. The Marshwood High senior has set the standard for a female wrestler in Maine. She earned her 100th win this season and will compete in today's Class A state tournament at the Augusta Civic Center.

Now, as her high school career winds down, she pursues the loftiest of goals in Maine and the nation -- winning a state wrestling title, and winning it against a boy.

"Placing at states, I wouldn't be satisfied," Rix said. "Winning, now that would be the ultimate."

Rix believes her chances are legitimate, and so do her opponents. After Shane Leadbetter defeated Rix for the Western Class A championship last weekend, he made what some would consider a bold prediction.

"Me and Dee Dee will be in the state final, and I foresee it being something like 1-0 or going into double overtime," said Leadbetter, who defeated Rix 1-0 in the regional final in Biddeford.

Rix isn't the first female high school wrestler with a shot to win a state title. Last week in Alaska, Michaela Hutchison finished second against a boy in the 103-pound class.

Still, the cliche is obvious in wrestling, that it's a man's world. Like women in law enforcement, engineering or in corporate board rooms, Rix is an uncommon entity.

But like women who have succeeded in male-dominated fields, Rix has had the unconditional support of the people around her: her mother, father, brothers, teammates and friends.

She also has gained respect.

"I didn't see a girl out there wrestling me," Leadbetter said. "I have the utmost respect for her, especially for her to be doing all of this in a guy's competition."

When a competitor is on the wrestling mat, gender doesn't seem to be an issue.

"If an athlete is there for the right reason, it doesn't make a difference to me," said Neldon Gardner, Hutchison's coach at Skyview High in Soldotna, Alaska. "Girls I've had have been there for the right reasons, not to find a boyfriend but to wrestle."

But there was that time in Michigan, during a boys' national Greco-Roman tournament, when Rix, then a fifth-grader, wanted to wrestle against boys but someone said no.

Other people started saying no. Soon a meeting commenced, and Rix's father, who was also and still is her coach, argued for his daughter's case.

Finally, Rix was allowed to wrestle. It's the only time she can remember that someone told her, "You can't do that."

A TITLE IX PARADOX

When someone does try to stand in her way, or even when there's the implication that someone doesn't believe in what Rix is pursuing, she simply turns the other way.

"Most people have been very supportive, but some people say girls can't wrestle or that I shouldn't wrestle," said Rix, who enters the state championships with a 23-2 record (17-1 at 130). "I just ignore that."

Still, she's wrestled primarily against boys. If she had wrestled against girls, she probably wouldn't have gotten so much attention.

Rix is a paradox of Title IX, the 1972 landmark ruling that provided equal opportunities for men and women in federally funded education programs and activities, and which paved the way for women to have their own playing fields.

Instead of benefiting from a sport such as softball or field hockey, Rix is flourishing in wrestling.

"We're coming up with all this now," said Kent Bailo, the founder of the U.S. Girls Wrestling Association in Ortonville, Mich. "We didn't do that 30-some years ago. Men decided that women didn't want to participate in contact sports, and that's why Title IX was mishandled.

"All they wanted was equal opportunity. We made up rowing, badminton, lacrosse . . . but bypassed wrestling and hockey. In the last 10 years, you see girls starting to do these (sports). Girls should have been doing this a long time ago."

When others were thinking about it, Rix was doing it. In nearly 14 years of wrestling, Rix has succeeded at just about every level.

She won two junior national wrestling championships, was twice named an All-American, traveled to China to compete against that country's top female wrestlers, was featured in Sports Illustrated as one of its "Faces in the Crowd" and entered the 2004-05 season as the nation's top-ranked female high school wrestler at 126 pounds by the U.S. Girls' Wrestling Association.

THE FINAL HURDLE

Today she will be among more than 300 wrestlers vying for a state championship in Augusta. For any wrestler to reach the state championships is difficult. On probability alone, the chances of a female wrestler reaching the championship match is even slimmer.

"It's a very high achievement for a girl to make it to the state finals," said Gardner, who in 23 years of coaching at Skyview has only coached 12 females, all in the past 10 years. "That's a phenomenal feat, even for a boy. I wish (Deanna) the best."

Before her Western Class A championship match against Leadbetter, Rix watched as Andrea Eisenhower of Massabesic took Rix's younger brother, Matt, to overtime in the consolation semifinals of the 103-pound class.

Deanna Rix stood on the side of the mat, hands at her hips, watching intensely. Whether she was watching her brother or the next prominent female wrestler in Maine was uncertain.

She wasn't sure who to root for, either.

"I wanted my brother to win, but I also wanted (Andrea) to win," she said. "When I was a freshman, I hardly saw any girls wrestling, maybe one or two. Now some teams have five or six girls, and that's awesome."

At the end of the day, Rix leaned over to sign the shirt of a young wrestling hopeful, a girl in boot-cut jeans and a bobbing auburn ponytail.

Chances are, Deanna Rix was passing the torch.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
ill believe it when a video is posted

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I commend her Rix for that...she has a love for the sport I can tell...but her dad is her coach..that explains a lot ;) dad is teaching her all his secrets.....

Wrestling is all about conditioning but it is the technique and skill that determines the winner....just like MMA fighting...technique and skill

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

OWNED!
i bet this guy will never live this down

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
At least the guy isnt being dominated by a female bodybuilder ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
At least the guy isnt being dominated by a female bodybuilder ;)

hahhaahhaahha.  Give The Beast some time and she will surely add a wrestling session to her website as an option.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

She can make good money ($125,000+/year) from flexing and wrestling without actually engaging in 'private sessions'. 

Despite being a reasonably legitimate profession, I do understand why the private session business still has a sketchy reputation. 

The Master

• Getbig V
She can make good money ($125,000+/year) from flexing and wrestling without actually engaging in 'private sessions'. 

Despite being a reasonably legitimate profession, I do understand why the private session business still has a sketchy reputation. 

Lol, you gotta be fucking kidding me, 125000+ a year!!! How much actual "wrestling work" does that requires in hours pr. week? Lol, in the USA, you can bascially sell anything ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
How much actual "wrestling work" does that requires in hours pr. week? Lol, in the USA, you can bascially sell anything ;D

Yep, that's the beauty of living here - a market can be created for anything.

She would need to work about 25 hours/week to pull that kind of money. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
a hairdo that a raccoon would be too embarrassed to wear.

HAHAHAHAHA  ;D ;D ;D HAHAHAHAHA
S

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHA  ;D ;D ;D HAHAHAHAHA

What is TA's hairstyle called? ???

Bast175

Yes if you have no dignity that's a great career path.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
 I dont know what its called but its quite common among his species...if you ever seen 'The Lord of The Rings' trilogy...you can see how The Hobbits of The Shire tend to have that same do...

It's a cultural thing.
?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Yes if you have no dignity that's a great career path.

When was the last time that 'dignity' or 'pride' paid the rent or mortgage?

There's nothing wrong with being paid to act out combat scenes (involving consenting adults). 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
OWNED!
i bet this guy will never live this down

I wrestled in high school, I never had to wrestle a girl but I wrestled some pretty weak guys....the thing about wrestling, especially at the high school level is sometimes a school will have a wrestling program that starts around 6th grade so by the time these guys are juniors they're machines on the mat.  I would guess that a chick that can beat a guy has alot of experience on him....look how calm that chick looks in those pics, she knows what she's doing.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
she knows what she's doing.

Thats because you taught her how to treat men from your personal experience.
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Thats because you taught her how to treat men from your personal experience.

I never coached wrestling....now if it was beating up panseys like you...well I'd do that for free.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I never coached wrestling....now if it was beating up panseys like you...well I'd do that for free.

I never said you taught wrestling but wrastling is a different thing on the couch, heh?
just push some weight!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

???

umm most jobs are respectable and pay for housing.   what are you talking about?

And there's nothing wrong with someone taking a job that you don't necessarily approve of. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahahahahaha, i've heard some whoppers on here but this one takes the cake.

Haha yes what a tool.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Bump for The LEafy Bug!