Author Topic: What to take with Arginine with  (Read 6932 times)

LiL_KiWi

• Getbig II
What to take with Arginine with
« on: July 23, 2006, 06:17:19 AM »
Tried mixing it with water, YUCK
Juice YUCK

it tastes like salt and rat poision!!!

What do u take it with, it says take 1 level teaspoon 3.25g 3 times a day

Simon

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: What to take with Arginine with
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
Just down it like a man.
It tastes like shit, but you'll get used to it.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 02:39:12 PM »
Just down it like a man.
It tastes like shit, but you'll get used to it.
agreed. taste means nothing.
bodybuildersreality.com

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 06:57:43 PM »
just add it to your protein shakes

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 08:13:54 PM »
Dont add it to your protein shakes unless your just downing whey after a workout.

If you take AG with sugar after your workout then the taste is hidden pretty good.
Mix it with glutamine powderit really numbes the taste, I usually do that and some baking powder as a buffer agent for more pottasium less lactic acid buldup....numbs the taste as well.
Then mix in some tang tang is real strong way stronger than crystal light, sugar free also.

If you ever have had a warhead? Those sour candies tastejust like one of those

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 04:37:44 PM »
Tried mixing it with water, YUCK
Juice YUCK

it tastes like salt and rat poision!!!

What do u take it with, it says take 1 level teaspoon 3.25g 3 times a day

Simon

{giggle}  I hear ya LiL_KiWi, that stuff tastes horrid! My favourite description of it is "dead fish on a pier"  :-X

I take my arginine with plain water. {lol} No, I'm not possessed of extraordinary will, or dead tastebuds.
I take the l-arginine formulation called ProArgi-9. It's the world's ONLY great tasting arginine formula.
ProArgi-9 is available in 2 flavours: Pina-Colada & Mixed Berry

ProArgi-9 was developed by Dr. Ann DeWees Allen (<--click me) the world's foremost authority on arginine.

ProArgi-9 is infact the only arginine formulation that has been proven to be both safe & effective.
This product comes with over 20+ years of research and a well documented history of safe use. The evidence was so overwhelming infact, that both the FDA and the FTC approved 15 claims (<--click me) that can be made about this formulation. No other arginine formulation can legally make those claims.

What separates ProArgi-9 from all other arginine formulations on the market is the fact that this product incorporates proprietary patented technology that delivers arginine in a low glycemic base, without other ingredients that would compete with the arginine for the same metabolic pathways. In a nutshell, it enables the user to reap all the benefits to be derived from arginine, without all the many well documented negative side-effects of arginine. The methodology for engineering OUT the known negative effects of arginine was developed by Dr. Allen. No other arginine on the market uses it, and no other arginine on the market can get access to it.

There is a page on my website which contains some FAQ's about ProArg-9.
Feel free to visit http://www.jaguarenterprises.org/ProArgi9_info.htm (<--click me) to review it.

Dr. Allen also goes into more depth about the ProArgi-9 product in a brief 8 minute interview which can be accessed at the following webpage http://www.jaguarenterprises.org/products.htm (<--click me) Just scroll down to the bottom of the page to access this interview.

To discover more about Dr. Ann DeWees Allen (<--click me) the developer of ProArgi-9, please click the link.

While there, be sure to read through her remarkable survival story. It was the impetus that started her life's work, that eventually led to her developing this amazing product to begin with.

Feel free to visit here to: Purchase ProArgi-9 (<--click me)
Most of my customers, as well as myself, prefer the Pina-Colada flavour over the Mixed Berry.

Hope That Helps,
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 09:52:13 PM »
{giggle}  I hear ya LiL_KiWi, that stuff tastes horrid! My favourite description of it is "dead fish on a pier"  :-X

I take my arginine with plain water. {lol} No, I'm not possessed of extraordinary will, or dead tastebuds.
I take the l-arginine formulation called ProArgi-9. It's the world's ONLY great tasting arginine formula.
ProArgi-9 is available in 2 flavours: Pina-Colada & Mixed Berry

ProArgi-9 was developed by Dr. Ann DeWees Allen (<--click me) the world's foremost authority on arginine.

ProArgi-9 is infact the only arginine formulation that has been proven to be both safe & effective.
This product comes with over 20+ years of research and a well documented history of safe use. The evidence was so overwhelming infact, that both the FDA and the FTC approved 15 claims (<--click me) that can be made about this formulation. No other arginine formulation can legally make those claims.

What separates ProArgi-9 from all other arginine formulations on the market is the fact that this product incorporates proprietary patented technology that delivers arginine in a low glycemic base, without other ingredients that would compete with the arginine for the same metabolic pathways. In a nutshell, it enables the user to reap all the benefits to be derived from arginine, without all the many well documented negative side-effects of arginine. The methodology for engineering OUT the known negative effects of arginine was developed by Dr. Allen. No other arginine on the market uses it, and no other arginine on the market can get access to it.

There is a page on my website which contains some FAQ's about ProArg-9.
Feel free to visit http://www.jaguarenterprises.org/ProArgi9_info.htm (<--click me) to review it.

Dr. Allen also goes into more depth about the ProArgi-9 product in a brief 8 minute interview which can be accessed at the following webpage http://www.jaguarenterprises.org/products.htm (<--click me) Just scroll down to the bottom of the page to access this interview.

To discover more about Dr. Ann DeWees Allen (<--click me) the developer of ProArgi-9, please click the link.

While there, be sure to read through her remarkable survival story. It was the impetus that started her life's work, that eventually led to her developing this amazing product to begin with.

Feel free to visit here to: Purchase ProArgi-9 (<--click me)
Most of my customers, as well as myself, prefer the Pina-Colada flavour over the Mixed Berry.

Hope That Helps,

It was like a year ago you answered this exact question, weird. So is that stuff really flavored? Argine and GH stacks used to be the big time back in the day.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2006, 12:32:35 AM »

It was like a year ago you answered this exact question, weird. So is that stuff really flavored? Argine and GH stacks used to be the big time back in the day.

It's not exactly flavoured per se. It is and it isn't in that, when you drink it, you will taste whatever particular flavour is on the cannister, so in that sense, you could say the ProArgi-9 is flavoured. However, in her quest to make arginine palatable, Dr Allen discovered there was just no way to make it taste good while still maintaining the integrity of the product.

You can't mix it with sugar, or any other high glycemic sweeteners, because that would blunt the growth hormone response. You can't mix it with protein or any other amino acids, because the arginine would simply bond with it's brother or sister amino acids and behave like a protein, thereby losing all the unique benefits that are associated with arginine when separated out from it's brother or sister amino acids.

Arginine is a blind amino acid, and when separated from it's brother & sister aminos behaves differently than it would otherwise. It's from this separation from the other aminos that we see all the incredible benefits associated with arginine, but at the same time, it is also where we see the risks. As a blind amino acid, arginine just doesn't know where to go in the body unless told. That's why we refer to arginine as a double-edged sword. it can be very beneficial, ...but at the same time, can pose tremendous risks. Picture being behind the wheel of a porsche and trying to drive to a nearby football stadium while blindfolded. Chances are, you're not going to make it to the stadium, and you will do alot of damage in your attempt to get there. It's the same with arginine. Arginine needs a proper delivery system or a rider, that will deliver the arginine to the correct metabolic pathway, so that we can get all the benefits without the negative side-effects. The methodology for this was developed by Dr Allen. Through a proprietary 32 step process, the arginine molecule is bonded to a rider called "Trutina dulcem". Trutina dulcem is the trade name for a low glycemic rider extracted from the glycosides of organic kiwi fruits which Dr Allen had to develop to deliver the arginine to the safe pathway.

If you were a blind man, you would make it safely to the football stadium if you had a chauffer drive you there wouldn't you?  Trutina dulcem is the chauffer if you will. When arginine takes the safe pathway, we see all the benefits, WITHOUT the associated negative side-effects.

Anyway... to get back on track about the flavouring... She couldn't mix it with other compounds that would compete with the arginine for the same metabolic pathway, ...that would defeat not only the efficacy of the product, ...but also the safety. She even tried mixing it with blueberry Kool-Aid which resulted in something that Dr Allen jokingly describes as a horrible affront to Kool-Aid. What they did was to hire a PhD in taste bud chemistry, ...an individual whose life work was devoted to understanding everything there was to know about the human tastebuds, ...but were afraid to ask. (I'll bet this guy must be a riot at parties) {lol}. Anyway, what they developed was a unique flavouring system. Since they couldn't hide the flavour of arginine, they instead chose to trick the taste buds, so that one does not taste the very unique flavour profile of the arginine. It still tastes like arginine, however, the tastebuds on your tongue, just won't recognize the taste as such. Instead, what your taste buds will register is the Pina Colada or Berry flavour depending on which one you're taking. I hope that makes sense to you?

Personally, I'm waiting for her to figure out a way to make brussels sprouts taste like Cherry Cheesecake. :P
I'd be soooooo much healthier that way.  ;)

Hope That Clarifies,
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
The latter posts by Jaguar directly violate the forum rules as put forth by Princess L

Jag is starting her 3rd year of sacrificing her ambiguous morals for the almighty dollar.

hohum...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 02:04:02 AM »
The latter posts by Jaguar directly violate the forum rules as put forth by Princess L

Jag is starting her 3rd year of sacrificing her ambiguous morals for the almighty dollor.

hohum...

word...

anyhoo, anyone who complains about taste needs to stop BBing.... boiled chicken anyone?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 08:26:14 PM »

Jag is starting her 3rd year of sacrificing her ambiguous morals for the almighty dollar.

hohum...

Yes, Jag's pimping of that product rides the line of rule violation and  it may get tiresome and annoying to some.   Personally, I know nothing about the product, nor do I care  :-\  however, I do believe she is trying to be helpful, albiet somewhat self-serving in the process.   Let's try to refrain from insults and personal attacks.  k?  ;)
:

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 02:57:58 AM »
i just call it spam, plain and simple.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 08:44:19 AM »
Yes, Jag's pimping of that product rides the line of rule violation and  it may get tiresome and annoying to some.   Personally, I know nothing about the product, nor do I care  :-\  however, I do believe she is trying to be helpful, albiet somewhat self-serving in the process.   Let's try to refrain from insults and personal attacks.  k?  ;)

Its still pimping and she does it because she can get away with it.  Chris Mason has the same thing as well.
A

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 11:04:20 AM »

Its still pimping and she does it because she can get away with it.  Chris Mason has the same thing as well.

You do the same thing asswad.

bigragu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 04:24:36 PM »
1000mg Arginine + 1000mg Lysine taken at night before bedtime on an empty stomach or 1 hour after your last meal/shake in the evening.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 04:33:01 PM »
You do the same thing asswad.

I have a link on the bottom of my post and that's it.  I don't need to openly advertise
A

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 05:52:58 PM »
As a blind amino acid, arginine just doesn't know where to go in the body unless told.

so that we can get all the benefits without the negative side-effects.

If you were a blind man, you would make it safely to the football stadium if you had a chauffer drive you there wouldn't you? 

When arginine takes the safe pathway, we see all the benefits, WITHOUT the associated negative side-effects.

15-18 year old BBing neophytes are typically fooled by ridiculous marketing bullshit such as this.  How silly.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
You do the same thing .

He's got a point Vince :-\
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 07:50:11 PM »
Everyone mentioned here, and others do it to some point.  It was going on long before I became a mod and it doesn't really seem to be a huge issue.  Each individual uniquely contributes to the boards and doesn't seem to abuse the "rule".  If anyone feels that strongly about "stronger enforcement", PM me, another mod or Ron and perhaps we'll re-evaluate.
:

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 03:21:32 AM »
And btw, jaguarenterprises, your Condoleeza Rice high school ball avatar pic is really ugly.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 06:42:17 PM »
Condoleeza Rice stole that look from Jag