Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43886 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2006, 11:26:44 AM »
Umk theeeere jagoff...  Now go pretend like you know what you are talkin about.

Was that first part English?

And yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2006, 11:51:18 AM »
Remeber who you're talkin' about, Kevin Levrone, one of the STRONGEST bodybuiders in the world. Also, the most WINNINGEST bodybuilder in history!

Kevin CHOOSES to be the size he is for the roles he's working on. Hollywood producers tell him what they want him to look like for a part, and he transforms himself into it. He's a GENETIC FREAK! He can do whatever he wants to his body at a moments notice.

Actually, he tries not to train too much with the wieghts cause he grows TOO much!

He's laughin' at all of the Haters all the way to the bank :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2006, 11:53:47 AM »
Remeber who you're talkin' about, Kevin Levrone, one of the STRONGEST bodybuiders in the world. Also, the most WINNINGEST bodybuilder in history!

Kevin CHOOSES to be the size he is for the roles he's working on. Hollywood producers tell him what they want him to look like for a part, and he transforms himself into it. He's a GENETIC FREAK! He can do whatever he wants to his body at a moments notice.

Actually, he tries not to train too much with the wieghts cause he grows TOO much!

What Hollywood Producers?  That is a lie.  Its not like he had to work to get small.  HE IS FUCKING SMALL!  He is not a genetic freak.  He is just someone who responds well to medication.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
What Hollywood Producers?  That is a lie.  Its not like he had to work to get small.  HE IS FUCKING SMALL!  He is not a genetic freak.  He is just someone who responds well to medication.

Ha ha ha!  That in and of itself is a genetic trait ::)  Bro, you're powning yourself on this thread left & right...
w

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2006, 12:09:52 PM »
HAHAHA, luv the dumbassess. Very entertaining..... ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »

I'm still waiting to see Kev's new movie. Anybody know anything about it?
Get Big, or Die Trying

affy

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2006, 12:35:47 PM »
ya they have a trailer on the website...but hes not in the trailer...lol

redlinethemovie.com

btw...he's probably wearing an xxl golf shirt...you try wearing one and still look decent.  you can still see he has some pecs and shoulders left.

if you think he weighs less than 180..then your retarded

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2006, 12:39:23 PM »
Ha ha ha!  That in and of itself is a genetic trait ::)  Bro, you're powning yourself on this thread left & right...

That is not a genetic trait.  That is a chemical trait.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2006, 12:42:56 PM »

I'm still waiting to see Kev's new movie. Anybody know anything about it?

"Redline" is an auto/action thriller that features the personal exotic car collection of the producer, real estate investor Daniel Sadek. Sadek who is financing the $26 million movie used his own cars including a Phantom Rolls Royce, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Scaglietti and two Mercedes SLR McLarens. Sadek's $200,000 Porsche Carrera GT is actually crashed during one sequence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780595/plotsummary

My sphincter is tightening with excitement already.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »
Good grief, an entire 3 pages and the earl of levrone's bulge still has not made his presence known.

Next thing you know a kamali thread will go unposted in by goatboy

I don't live on getbig like some of you ::)

yeah he's small what is your point?  genetics or no genetics YOU CAN'T BE NOTICABLY MUSCULAR WITHOUT TRAINING AND DIETING MATT C >:(

NOTICEABLE muscle while fully clothed isn't needed for survival, hence the reason nobody has it unless they actually set foot in a gym ::)

i'm sure he is ripped, you guys won't believe how small some of you really are if you actually cut down to legit single digit bodyfat

E
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2006, 12:46:15 PM »

yeah he's small what is your point?  genetics or no genetics YOU CAN'T BE NOTICABLY MUSCULAR WITHOUT TRAINING AND DIETING MATT C >:(

NOTICEABLE muscle while fully clothed isn't needed for survival, hence the reason nobody has it unless they actually set foot in a gym ::)

i'm sure he is ripped, you guys won't believe how small some of you really are if you actually cut down to legit single digit bodyfat

E

Monster Levrone Man Lust...
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »

Kev may be 180 as he chases his dream. ["I'm not trying to do B-pictures. I'm trying to do A-pictures!"] But he'll always be a ripped 250 in Earl's masturbation fantasies.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2006, 12:50:14 PM »
Kev may be 180 as he chases his dream. ["I'm not trying to do B-pictures. I'm trying to do A-pictures!"] But he'll always be a ripped 250 in Earl's masturbation fantasies.
Or for that case on the poster he has hanging on the cieling above his bed
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2006, 12:50:43 PM »

ok "general tso" ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2006, 12:51:29 PM »

hi gordiano ::)

E
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »
Looks smaller than he was! When he came down in size he was alot smaller but looked pretty good. Now he looks straight up tiny. Maybe it is just the baggy shirt. That neck is pencil status tho!!!!

Sorry Earl had to post it!

Dude, he would still put to shame most when he takes his shirt off.. Super lean, and muscular. Hes doing movies, he cant be too big! How many times do we have to point this out. There is LIFE after competitive bodybuilding for a star quality personal like Levrone! Look how healthy he looks! Real fans would be happy, the gu left his mark in the sport, now hes pursuing bigger, and BETTER things, like HOLLYWOOD LEVRONE.  Im happy for the guy, hes top notch man.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2006, 12:53:22 PM »

E

He still trains and eats well.  Just admit that he is nothing Naturally and that his natural gentics are not good at all. That is all.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2006, 12:55:07 PM »
ok "general tso" ;D

E
I may be asian but we all know you have Half Black and Half Italian in you....... fag
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »
Dude, he would still put to shame most when he takes his shirt off.. Super lean, and muscular. Hes doing movies, he cant be too big! How many times do we have to point this out. There is LIFE after competitive bodybuilding for a star quality personal like Levrone! Look how healthy he looks! Real fans would be happy, the gu left his mark in the sport, now hes pursuing bigger, and BETTER things, like HOLLYWOOD LEVRONE.  Im happy for the guy, hes top notch man.

There are plenty of action and non-action stars that currently dwarf Levrone.  Don`t give me that bullshit that he has to be small or chose to be small. HE IS SMALL NATURALLY.  End of story.
He still trains and eats well.  His Natural Genetics just suck.

body88

« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2006, 12:56:27 PM »
There is no way in hell Levrone is a ripped 210. The guy obv has great genetics. I was just surprised to see him looking so tiny.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2006, 12:57:52 PM »
He still trains and eats well.  

how do you know?

stop training and dieting for 6 months and you will once again look like the twerp hugging the tranny

I challenge you to do that.  Prove me wrong.  You will see that muscle doesn't last no matter how you built it, naturally or with drugs.

E
E

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2006, 12:58:01 PM »
hi gordiano ::)

I'm not sure if being falsely accused of being of a veteran getbigger's joke account makes me more or less of a fixture here. I hope the former.  :-\

But sorry, Earl - I'm an Independent Antagonist. Nothing personal, mind you. But the Levrone jokes at your  expense were too funny a bandwagon not to jump on.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2006, 12:58:54 PM »
I may be asian but we all know you have Half Black and Half Italian in you....... fag

you don't know karate do you?  if so i apologize :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2006, 01:00:04 PM »
I'm not sure if being falsely accused of being of a veteran getbigger's joke account makes me more or less of a fixture here. I hope the former.  :-\

But sorry, Earl - I'm an Independent Antagonist. Nothing personal, mind you. But the Levrone jokes at your  expense were too funny a bandwagon not to jump on.

ok "gordiano" ::)

E
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2006, 01:00:30 PM »
That is not a genetic trait.  That is a chemical trait.

True adonis what are you talking about dude? Levronie isnt a genetic freak? He would take off MONTHS after the Mr O, and eat himsle into the Mr O.  

Dude, you have to realise, a top 3 pro bodybuilder, is definately a genetic god. Ive seen guys do LOTs of gear, and they look like dogcrap, let me tell you.

So to say he just respnds to chemicals or whatever, I just disagree with that, doesnt make sense.