Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 06:59:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pain and loss of feeling in both Hands ???????  (Read 1992 times)
bailey
Getbig III

Getbig!

« on: August 06, 2006, 04:06:06 PM »

This started a week ago and has continued every night. When I'm standing everything Is fine, but If I lie down or try to sleep at night my hands are In pain and I loose feeling as If blood flow is restricted there. This Is only in my hands, not In my arms !!! I do not have a computer job or a job In a realted field, and I have been lifting for a good 15 years now. My training is the only thing I think could be causing this. Anyone ever hear of such a thing ? I have been waiting to see If this will go away and It has not.
Report to moderator   Logged
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 05:27:59 PM »

the same thing happend to me i went to a neurologist and he stabbed me with a bunch of needles that were hooked  up to some machine just to tell me to wear a thick padded elbow brace and in a week i was fine so before you do anything try some thick ass elbow braces Wink
bailey
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »

Thanks bro. Was the pain pretty bad for you though ? It F-n hurts me.
It goes away Immediately If I put my arms down at my sides. However I can't do that when I'm lying down trying to sleep.
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 07:51:35 PM »

Thanks bro. Was the pain pretty bad for you though ? It F-n hurts me.
It goes away Immediately If I put my arms down at my sides. However I can't do that when I'm lying down trying to sleep.
same thing he said mine was probably from preacher curls i am not sure of the nerve name(funny bone nerve)but they were pinched in a severe case they might remove the nerves and put them on the other side of your elbows but as far as pain i gave myself my first tattoo so to say i don't register pain to well is a understatement
Mr Anabolic
Getbig IV

"If you don't have it... then don't hit it"

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 10:31:23 PM »

Seriously bro, you need to stop training and go get checked by a doc.  Loosing feeling in both hands in very serious.
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 11:02:50 PM »

Seriously bro, you need to stop training and go get checked by a doc.  Loosing feeling in both hands in very serious.
indeed i didnt stop training when this happened to me i just used lifting straps on everything and almost wound up in surgery because of it so stop training until its gone which after the doctor shouldnt be to long Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!