Author Topic: Pain and loss of feeling in both Hands ???????  (Read 3968 times)

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pain and loss of feeling in both Hands ???????
« on: August 06, 2006, 04:06:06 PM »
This started a week ago and has continued every night. When I'm standing everything Is fine, but If I lie down or try to sleep at night my hands are In pain and I loose feeling as If blood flow is restricted there. This Is only in my hands, not In my arms !!! I do not have a computer job or a job In a realted field, and I have been lifting for a good 15 years now. My training is the only thing I think could be causing this. Anyone ever hear of such a thing ? I have been waiting to see If this will go away and It has not.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Pain and loss of feeling in both Hands ???????
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 05:27:59 PM »
the same thing happend to me i went to a neurologist and he stabbed me with a bunch of needles that were hooked  up to some machine just to tell me to wear a thick padded elbow brace and in a week i was fine so before you do anything try some thick ass elbow braces ;)

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »
Thanks bro. Was the pain pretty bad for you though ? It F-n hurts me.
It goes away Immediately If I put my arms down at my sides. However I can't do that when I'm lying down trying to sleep.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 07:51:35 PM »
Thanks bro. Was the pain pretty bad for you though ? It F-n hurts me.
It goes away Immediately If I put my arms down at my sides. However I can't do that when I'm lying down trying to sleep.
same thing he said mine was probably from preacher curls i am not sure of the nerve name(funny bone nerve)but they were pinched in a severe case they might remove the nerves and put them on the other side of your elbows but as far as pain i gave myself my first tattoo so to say i don't register pain to well is a understatement

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 10:31:23 PM »
Seriously bro, you need to stop training and go get checked by a doc.  Loosing feeling in both hands in very serious.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 11:02:50 PM »
Seriously bro, you need to stop training and go get checked by a doc.  Loosing feeling in both hands in very serious.
indeed i didnt stop training when this happened to me i just used lifting straps on everything and almost wound up in surgery because of it so stop training until its gone which after the doctor shouldnt be to long ;)