Author Topic: KING TURNED PRO,MADE TOP 10 IN THE OLYMPIA (his debut)  (Read 8374 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: KING TURNED PRO,MADE TOP 10 IN THE OLYMPIA (his debut)
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2006, 12:02:59 PM »
from milos site.................... ........................ ...........

Re: King?
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 07:06:17 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, sure King uses GH/IGF/Insulin like most pros do. But that's not why his gut is so big. His problem is his food intake. The guy is a total glutton & has no self control. He was here for a guest posing in the summer & a bunch of guys went to dinner with him. He had a FULL dinner that would satiate an elephant. Then after, he takes out his shaker & has a shake with 100g protein. Then he orders 4 deserts. Yes, it's not a misprint, FOUR deserts. Afterwards, he looked like a pregnant whale. Now, this wasn't a 1st time thing. He eats this way regularly & that is why his stomach has stretched so much. He really thinks old school, in that all it takes is heavy weights & a ton of food. This theory has deformed him. Now, I won't even go into the guys use of 'recreational supplements'. Suffice to say, he leads quite an unhealthy lifestyle. The problem isn't just his physique. It's mental, as well.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2006, 12:05:34 PM »
That sounds fun as hell!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, sure King uses GH/IGF/Insulin like most pros do. But that's not why his gut is so big. His problem is his food intake. The guy is a total glutton & has no self control. He was here for a guest posing in the summer & a bunch of guys went to dinner with him. He had a FULL dinner that would satiate an elephant. Then after, he takes out his shaker & has a shake with 100g protein. Then he orders 4 deserts. Yes, it's not a misprint, FOUR deserts. Afterwards, he looked like a pregnant whale. Now, this wasn't a 1st time thing. He eats this way regularly & that is why his stomach has stretched so much. He really thinks old school, in that all it takes is heavy weights & a ton of food. This theory has deformed him. Now, I won't even go into the guys use of 'recreational supplements'. Suffice to say, he leads quite an unhealthy lifestyle. The problem isn't just his physique. It's mental, as well.

Sued.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2006, 12:08:30 PM »
I was wondering why King was getting the same "lazy eye syndrome" that he made fun of Titus about.

He used to call Titus, Bald, huge gut & lazy eye.......now he has the SAME issues.

Must be the NUBAIN!!   

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2006, 12:17:35 PM »
I was wondering why King was getting the same "lazy eye syndrome" that he made fun of Titus about.

He used to call Titus, Bald, huge gut & lazy eye.......now he has the SAME issues.

Must be the NUBAIN!!   

Whats the lazy eye syndrome, pics please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2006, 01:09:25 PM »

Must be the NUBAIN!!   

My hair went early due to MPB, crap happens.  I shaved it off, as do the millions of other guys who lose their hair.  Actually, shaving it off is the best thing to do. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2006, 01:11:35 PM »
Classic King.................... .................

Look how much younger he looked!!!!!!

The arms look shopped, but otherwise, why why did he ruin himself?

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2006, 01:20:11 PM »
Look how much younger he looked!!!!!!

The arms look shopped, but otherwise, why why did he ruin himself?
His head is photo-shopped, meaning that somebody has shrink it like one third or something like that...

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2006, 01:38:41 PM »
Craig Titus once claimed that he decreased his waist size by eating less.
T