Author Topic: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.  (Read 75242 times)

efirkey

• Getbig IV
Re: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.
« Reply #425 on: September 07, 2006, 12:48:23 PM »
150 calories a day equates to 15.6 pounds a year.   Multiply that by a decade and you have one fat person

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #426 on: September 07, 2006, 12:49:04 PM »
but what would that be over a years time, how much fat would be lost? It might add up to something substantial and since it was done slowly, less excess skin and no cravings.

Again, All proteins are not Digested at the same rate, so its pointless to even consider.

Some will digest slower than certain carbs and fats even and some faster.

The argument of using protein for Thermogenisis is pointless and impractical.

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #427 on: September 07, 2006, 12:50:30 PM »
NATURAL AL I DONT WANT TO GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST WITH YOU BUT DONT YOU THINK

1.5 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT IS A BIT EXCESSIVE ESPECIALLY FOR A NATURAL

THAT MEANS I WOULD HAVE TO EAT 350 GRAMS A DAY

AND COME ON BRO IF I AM EATING CHICKEN THATS ALOT OF FUCKING CHICKEN PER DAY

I MEAN WHO IN THE HELL WANTS TO EAT THAT MUCH PER DAY . i think people get to caught up

in how much protein they should be eating.

i never could digest that much even when training super hard.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: September 07, 2006, 12:50:57 PM »
Didn't David Henry follow DC's advice? 
:D Weee

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: September 07, 2006, 12:53:05 PM »
Didn't David Henry follow DC's advice? 

Here is one of Perez sites.

I never knew he existed until about 10 minutes ago.

He and I could become great friends!

How did a Cleveland Firefighter discover how to lose over 50 pounds of fat weight and 10 inches off his waist in 3 and half months WITHOUT using any supplements, doing NO cardio, and no fad diet? Jonathan Perez has created the *ultimate* guide - "Fat To Buff!.....How To Lose Weight Eating Any Foods You Want Every 4th Day, Using No Supplements Whatsoever, and No Cardio" FREE Details: ------->http://www.FatToBuff.com

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: September 07, 2006, 12:53:56 PM »
NATURAL AL I DONT WANT TO GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST WITH YOU BUT DONT YOU THINK

1.5 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT IS A BIT EXCESSIVE ESPECIALLY FOR A NATURAL

I MEAN WHO IN THE HELL WANTS TO EAT THAT MUCH PER DAY . i think people get to caught up

that's about 40 oz of chicken a day.  10 easy meals of 4 oz of chicken breast and brown rice

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: September 07, 2006, 12:54:37 PM »

Think about the wasted money as well.

On my diet you can eat a whole days worth of food for about 2-4 dollars, if that.

hahhahah MONSTER ECONOMICAL!

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #432 on: September 07, 2006, 12:54:45 PM »
i believe so, but henry is a big time drug user

people dont understand just how much drugs a top pro do

also when a pro gets ready for a show , he is doing a ton of shit to get cut up cheri

no normal person can get cut on 4000 calories per day

pros do thyroid hormones and all kinds of shit to get lean.

just like that other lying scum bag bob chic,

he posted his contest diet, which is totally unhealthy the only reason he can get lean eating like that

is because hes on a ton of other shit , and he goes to a guru to dry him out.

naturals or even mild steroid users cannot eat , and get lean like that . cause they are not on the

gear that pros are on .

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #433 on: September 07, 2006, 12:54:55 PM »
that's about 40 oz of chicken a day.  10 easy meals of 4 oz of chicken breast and brown rice
this is the dumbest idea i've ever heard, totally unnecessary.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #434 on: September 07, 2006, 12:55:29 PM »

Get off my fucking thread you fat huckster.

haha
$

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #435 on: September 07, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »
40oz yeah 3 pounds of chicken thats quite a bit to eat, if you want to eat that much go ahead

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: September 07, 2006, 12:56:37 PM »
4 oz for one meal?  That doesn't seem like much. 
:D Weee

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #437 on: September 07, 2006, 12:57:01 PM »
Here is just one of a few I have from some of your FORMER disgruntled members.

They ought to bring suit against you for your SHIT ADVICE.

Smages
Getbig I

Getbig!

Diet
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: September 06, 2006, 04:27:32 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adonis-
  I sent you an email I was wondering if you received it. I've done DC and was up to 275, but was carrying too much fat. I had to take awhile off and got down to 220, bc I was still doing cardio. I do cardio twice a day and lift 4 or 5 times a week right now. Eating about 300 grams of protein & 90 carbs on most days with some cashews, nat. pb & a few other things.
  What would you advise? Thanks if you have time.
Report To Admin

where does it say he was trained by DC?  Nowhere, what was DC having him do...doesn't say.  Lots of guys say they're doing dc, doesn't mean they're doing it right or following any guidlines.  he says he was doing DC but now he's training 5 days a week?  How long has that been going on?  What's he eat?  I could come on here and say I train heavy duty but it doesn't mean Mike Metzer was training me.  Hell, I trained Max-OT a few years ago, does that mean Skip Lacour is responsible for me being overweight, if I was?  No.  Find an actual trainee, provide a pic...there are tons of DC's trainees over at IM that have thier pics up, if it matches up then you'll have proof.  hell if I get up to 300lbs of fat and say I was training True Adonis does that mean you trained me?  Nope, are you responsible?  Nope.  That post was total bullshit.
nasser=piece of shit

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #438 on: September 07, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »
Protein schmoetein...I say just eat whatever it is you want whenever you feel hungry.  What could be more simple than that?

Don't force feed yourself a pile of chicken breasts just to "be on the safe side."  Before you know you're probably eating 5000 calories a day.  
I Love The True Adon

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #439 on: September 07, 2006, 12:57:53 PM »
10 chicken breasts a day!!??, and you would have to eat them plain or you'd have to up your calories a lot.  That's nasty.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: September 07, 2006, 12:58:52 PM »
4 oz for one meal?  That doesn't seem like much. 

Well don't bodybuilders eat like 8 to 10 meals a day?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: September 07, 2006, 12:59:06 PM »
hahhahahah.

What a Joke.
I was expecting to see a person under 6 ft over 210 lbs ripped like you CLAIM IS POSSIBLE.

You are a fat pathetic scam artist.

Get off my fucking thread you fat huckster.
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #442 on: September 07, 2006, 12:59:24 PM »

Put it this way.  A guy that's being trained by Dante is pretty serious, if you want you can do it, depends how you structure you're diet.  if you eat 350 grams of protien how many calories is that?  You're eating protein first, then whatever carbs or fats you can get in, you're filling up on protien.  I have to leave work right now so I can maybe type more tonight.
nasser=piece of shit

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #443 on: September 07, 2006, 12:59:31 PM »
mike mentzer didnt eat alot of protein .

people often get confused with what he preached when he got older

but when mike was training for a contest he ate ice cream and moderate protein mostly carbs

now granted he was doing cardio twice per day

but if any of you naturals think you can get lean eating 3 to 4 thousand calories per day you will never get

lean.  not to mention youre food bill is gonna be hi.

and if youre not making any money why spend all that money to get in shape its stupid .

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #444 on: September 07, 2006, 01:03:17 PM »
What absolutely amazes me is that you were banned/kicked off all the other bodybuilding sites yet you come over here and roll right over these guys and some of them actually bow down to you (natural Al and a few others are among the exception)....are people really that freaking weak over here? There are some longtime members over here and they bowed right down to your bullshit--sad.....Every other site branded you the village idiot but these guys rolled right over....there are some really weak willed people over here. Your about the 14 thousand 376th best natural bodybuilder in this nation yet because you never shut your trap about yourself and are such a pain in the ass people on this site either become subservant to your 180lb ass or just let you do your thing without consequence. Wont happen on any other site because they trash your ass with your first stupid comment and you cant get that much needed attention you always crave. Anybody got any balls over here or are you all just followers?

I also find it comical that you, your girlfriend and a number of other screen names type in the exact same manner, isnt that right Count? Anyone ever notice that Adonis posts alot whenever something is drawing attention away from himself? Lately its been the Europa, and Montreal shows that took the attention away and you started posting like its going out of style.....Its hilarious that you get so freaked out when the attention isnt on you. If some new pro or top amateur comes on the site, you go at him again solely to bring attention to yourself (chick, lee, rhino the list is endless)....ok drama queen carry on, whatever you got to do to get that attention fix you need....your gig is old and tired

Sarcasm:meltdown!!! (as your that little yappy dog that is subservant to Adonis, I thought i would beat you to it) your 30 years old, 10 hour shifts on the net and you bow down to a 24 year old  bullshit artist.....heres a girlscout outfit nancy.... man up for once bro)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #445 on: September 07, 2006, 01:06:33 PM »
Hahahahahahhahahahahahha hahhahaha
I Love The True Adon

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: September 07, 2006, 01:06:55 PM »
What absolutely amazes me is that you were banned/kicked off all the other bodybuilding sites yet you come over here and roll right over these guys and some of them actually bow down to you (natural Al and a few others are among the exception)....are people really that freaking weak over here? There are some longtime members over here and they bowed right down to your bullshit--sad.....Every other site branded you the village idiot but these guys rolled right over....there are some really weak willed people over here. Your about the 14 thousand 376th best natural bodybuilder in this nation yet because you never shut your trap about yourself and are such a pain in the ass people on this site either become subservant to your 180lb ass or just let you do your thing without consequence. Wont happen on any other site because they trash your ass with your first stupid comment and you cant get that much needed attention you always crave. Anybody got any balls over here or are you all just followers?

I also find it comical that you, your girlfriend and a number of other screen names type in the exact same manner, isnt that right Count? Anyone ever notice that Adonis posts alot whenever something is drawing attention away from himself? Lately its been the Europa, and Montreal shows that took the attention away and you started posting like its going out of style.....Its hilarious that you get so freaked out when the attention isnt on you. If some new pro or top amateur comes on the site, you go at him again solely to bring attention to yourself (chick, lee, rhino the list is endless)....ok drama queen carry on, whatever you got to do to get that attention fix you need....your gig is old and tired

Sarcasm:meltdown!!! (as your that little yappy dog that is subservant to Adonis, I thought i would beat you to it) your 30 years old, 10 hour shifts on the net and you bow down to a 24 year old  bullshit artist.....heres a girlscout outfit nancy.... man up for once bro)
who's melting here? you're the one who types a 500 word post attacking someone who simply sees the comedy in your "training system" and exposes it, i totally agree with Adonis on most of his methods so how does that make me subservient to anyone? BTW your arms look 16 inches in that picture of you in the brown shirt in the latest Flex issue.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #447 on: September 07, 2006, 01:07:36 PM »
Doggcrapp is a diet guru yet he's ashamed to take his shirt off in pictures because he's fat. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: September 07, 2006, 01:07:56 PM »
150 calories a day equates to 15.6 pounds a year.   Multiply that by a decade and you have one fat person

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

YOU WOULD GET BETTER RESULTS BY SITTING OR STANDING FOR AN HOUR TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE

FOR A 200LB MAN CALORIES BURNED IN AN HOUR.
?Standing while talking
Including talking on the phone  73
?Sitting while talking
Including talking on the phone 46

http://calorielab.com/burned/index.html?mo=se&wt=200&un=lb&kg=68&q=talking

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #449 on: September 07, 2006, 01:08:53 PM »
BTW your arms look 16 inches in that picture of you in the brown shirt in the latest Flex issue.

Are you saying Doggcrapps's arms to waist ratio is a joke, Sarcasm?