Author Topic: Hairy backs on men  (Read 29623 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Hairy backs on men
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2006, 12:43:03 PM »

Double D's are way too big. I like em anywhere from itty bitty to maybe a big C.

seconded.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »
not thirded  ;D

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2006, 02:28:58 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHA.

try it and see.  Or when its time for him to shave, shave him and tell him this is how you like it.  That way he gets to see you do it and feels it. 

My suggestion is he shave you first not the way listed here.
If your going to shave him after shaving you it will be a sort of an incentive (or a threat if need be) to do a gentle job.  Men seem to stand up at attention if there genitals are involved.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2006, 02:30:15 PM »
If your going to shave him after shaving you it will be a sort of an incentive (or a threat if need be) to do a gentle job.  Men seem to stand up at attention if there genitals are involved.

Nah, we want to do a good job. We want you to love us!

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2006, 04:44:35 PM »

Hey...if it leads to things in the shower...lets do it!!!  I like to be saluted!!

Nah, we want to do a good job. We want you to love us!

Believe me...we love you. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2006, 09:32:22 PM »
Hey...if it leads to things in the shower...lets do it!!!  I like to be saluted!!

:o Oh no Natascha, you don't want to risk slipping in the shower in your delicate position.

I might have to stand-in for you while he's saluting, ...trust me, it's for your & your baby's safety.

It's a risky job, ...but I'm willing to do it.. for the baby's sake.   :P
w

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2006, 10:36:51 PM »
:o Oh no Natascha, you don't want to risk slipping in the shower in your delicate position.

I might have to stand-in for you while he's saluting, ...trust me, it's for your & your baby's safety.

It's a risky job, ...but I'm willing to do it.. for the baby's sake.   :P

hahaha...oh I would never compromise my safety.  we can take it to the jacuzzi tub we have in the new house.  Its part of the master suite, so the bed is not far away.  Just in case.......

But thanks for the offer!

hey Jag, I read in a recent post that you are an actress.  I have a film degree, and have studied meisner for about 6 years now.  I was interested in knowing what kind of work you are or have done previously.  Its just me being nosy.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2006, 12:49:55 AM »
hahaha...oh I would never compromise my safety.  we can take it to the jacuzzi tub we have in the new house.  Its part of the master suite, so the bed is not far away.  Just in case.......

But thanks for the offer!

Oh but all that heat from the jacuzzi just can't possibly be good for the baby.
Better let me stand-in and do the dirty work, ...for the baby's safety.. ya know.  ;)

hey Jag, I read in a recent post that you are an actress.  I have a film degree, and have studied meisner for about 6 years now.  I was interested in knowing what kind of work you are or have done previously.  Its just me being nosy.

You studied Meisner huh? ...so how much have the psychiatry bills run up to so far? {lol}

I'm not keen about discussing that part of my life in open forum, ...but you're welcome to ask me anything in PM  :)
w

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2006, 11:05:41 AM »
Better let me stand-in and do the dirty work, ...for the baby's safety.. ya know.  ;)

Such an honorable and purely altruistic thing to offer Judi  :-*

Those razor blades can be dangerous when the get slippery.
I used to be an EMT so I should be there to supervise, just in case somebody gets cut and my skills will be urgently needed.  You can never be to safe.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2006, 01:14:58 PM »

Can I watch?

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2006, 01:33:33 PM »
Wow!  I never knew simple shaving could be so dangerous!

lol...you guys are toooooo much :P

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »
Wow!  I never knew simple shaving could be so dangerous!

lol...you guys are toooooo much :P
It's a dangerous job "T", but someone's gotta do it.  Be brave, be very very brave.
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2006, 06:14:46 AM »
lol...aww not even a runway?  I think the runway is really sexy.  It leads to the goodies. The "mr.clean" looks too much like a little girl.  I prefer either a hitler mustache or an airstrip.

serious question for the mommies....NO BOYS.  what do you do when your belly gets the basketball look and you cant see and maneuver when shaving?  I REFUSE to go in the hospital to deliver without "handling my business".   My mom thinks I am a moron for asking.  She says I shouldn't care about that when I am having the baby, but I do.

Ok...I can live with a little runway strip.  ::)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2006, 07:16:22 AM »
i dont mind a landing strip on a woman

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2006, 08:05:39 AM »
if this thread has been read 785 times, does that mean there are mainly men with hairy backs?

xL

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2006, 09:00:09 AM »
ps:  if this thread has been read 785 times, does that mean there are mainly men with hairy backs?

xL

LOL. Where are you from Linda?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2006, 09:00:56 AM »
Is HELL a real place?  ;D
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2006, 10:09:56 AM »
they bother me . . .

why on God's gorgeous earth would another man's hairy back bother another man?

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2006, 10:20:32 AM »
LOL. Where are you from Linda?

lindaland

xxx

(I was born in Essex, England, emigrated to Toronto, Canada as a child.  Moved to NY.  Came back to England and live in trendy "Not in hell" now.

And I don't much like hairy bits all over the place

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2006, 07:53:24 PM »
STella, is there a way to permanently block people's posts. I don't mean from the moderator end, ...but rather from the member end? ie: say for instance if a poster like 'crackerjack' was getting on my last nerve and I didn't want to see any of their posts. Is there a way for me to fix it so I wouldn't have to see any of their posts at all?

ps - My apologies if there actually is a member named 'crackerjack'. I just grabbed a name at random.
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2006, 04:08:29 PM »
I get mine lasered. Cost $200 per treatment, but I don't worry about it growing back for 3 months and by that time the wife has already handed me another $200 for the next treatment. I'm no animal or ape, but it bother me personal, she says it doesnt bother her, but I know she is lying. Specially when she has me the money for the next treatment.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2006, 06:12:48 PM »
STella, is there a way to permanently block people's posts. I don't mean from the moderator end, ...but rather from the member end? ie: say for instance if a poster like 'crackerjack' was getting on my last nerve and I didn't want to see any of their posts. Is there a way for me to fix it so I wouldn't have to see any of their posts at all?

ps - My apologies if there actually is a member named 'crackerjack'. I just grabbed a name at random.

that would be so funny.  Perhaps someone ought to log on as crackerjackhairyback.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2006, 07:26:32 PM »
STella, is there a way to permanently block people's hairy backs?. I don't mean from the moderator end, ...but rather from the member end? ie: say for instance if a poser like 'crackerjack' was getting on my last nerve and I didn't want to see any more of their scary hairy backs. Is there a way for me to fix it so I wouldn't have to see any of their hairy backs at all?

ps - My apologies if there actually is a member named 'crackerhairybackjack'. I just grabbed a name at random.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2006, 07:44:34 PM »

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2006, 08:02:18 PM »
2 points Linda  ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth