Author Topic: More INFO for Beginners.  (Read 22565 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
More INFO for Beginners.
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:10 PM »
I just would like to re-iterate this to beginners so they don`t go setting unrealistic goals for themselves.

This applies to Lifetime Naturals:

The natural human will not make huge gains year after year.  It is a Scientific impossibility. Gains will be made, but minimal.  This is for everyone. There are ZERO naturals walking around at 5`11 or less, 220 lbs ripped.

NONE. The cutoff for a Lifetime Natural is around 200lbs or so. Give or take a few Pounds.

I challenge ANYONE to find me 5 LIFETIME NATURALS 5`11 and under, over 205 lbs ripped.

Be aware of this.

AVBG

Re: More INFO for Beginners.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 08:58:21 PM »
I just would like to re-iterate this to beginners so they don`t go setting unrealistic goals for themselves.

This applies to Lifetime Naturals:

The natural human will not make huge gains year after year.  It is a Scientific impossibility. Gains will be made, but minimal.  This is for everyone. There are ZERO naturals walking around at 5`11 and under 225 lbs ripped.

NONE. The cutoff for a Lifetime Natural is around 200lbs or so. Give or take a few Pounds.

I challenge ANYONE to find me 5 LIFETIME NATURALS 5`11 and under, over 205 lbs ripped.

Be aware of this.

Sorry Adam, you couldn't possibly know that for a fact... There is no way you could research that.

Total Crapp - that's what you should name your theories.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 09:01:49 PM »
and where is the empirical evidence which lead to this amazing conclusion?  i just wanna know which medical journal to pick up so i can learn more about these 'facts'.

gay

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 09:02:51 PM »
Adonis, you are referring to contest shape right?

5'11 and 205 in contest shape is a lot bigger than you guys may suspect, and I do agree that it is around the max a person can get.  Think about anyone who competes at a higher body weight than that at that height - are they juiced?  Think about it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 09:03:15 PM »
Seek medical help. Seriously man, you are not well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 09:04:14 PM »
I do know it for a fact.

Produce 5 specimens and I`ll admit that I am wrong.

You can`t. Do you know why?  Because it DOES NOT HAPPEN!
Lifetime Natural is a hard road to follow in that  you have to be realistic in what is humanly possible....When you realize this, you won`t overshoot your goals and fuck up by doing some bullshit routine (DC)

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 09:04:29 PM »
Adonis, you are referring to contest shape right?

5'11 and 205 in contest shape is a lot bigger than you guys may suspect, and I do agree that it is around the max a person can get.  Think about anyone who competes at a higher body weight than that at that height - are they juiced?  Think about it.

5'11 205 lbs in contest shape is huge

it means at least 230 with abs wich I consider pretty big

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 09:04:53 PM »
I do know it for a fact.

Lifetime Natural is a hard road to follow in that  you have to be realistic in what is humanly possible....When you realize this, you won`t overshoot your goals and f**k up by doing some bullshit routine (DC)

Total Crapp  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 09:06:22 PM »
Total Crapp  :)

Ok. Show me 5 Lifetime Naturals that meet this criteria?

Show me one.
Can you?

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 09:08:40 PM »
Ok. Show me 5 Lifetime Naturals that meet this criteria?

Show me one.
Can you?

Open your eyes and look around the thousands of gyms in America, you fool.

Do you think that anyone who looks better than you is a juicer?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:10:07 PM »
Open your eyes and look around the thousands of gyms in America, you fool.

Do you think that anyone who looks better than you is a juicer?

Show me one.
How about someone that even competes.

It is people like you that spread the lies.  You can`t produce one fucking specimen that meets my criteria.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »
I do know it for a fact.

Lifetime Natural is a hard road to follow in that  you have to be realistic in what is humanly possible....When you realize this, you won`t overshoot your goals and f**k up by doing some bullshit routine (DC)

your scientific method is as shitty as your forearms.  do they have colleges in whatever assbackwards place you live in?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 09:13:27 PM »
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but bodybuilding as we know it is just drugs.  The only true "genetics" involved are genetic response to drugs.  Meaning that Adam may not be pro size ON drugs, but they sure as hell would be his size OFF drugs.

You guys get this right?  Please get it!

If pros were off the juice, they would be Adam's size.  They would be the size of my training partner.  Actually, I would doubt many of them would have 17" calves in good condition naturally.

Everyone here who is telling us that being huge consists of some incredible "work ethic" or "genetics" or whatever are insulting not only our work ethic and genetics, but also our intelligence.

Look at Tom Prince - weighing all of 180 pounds today.  But Tom did say that the last thing which makes a pro a pro is his gear cycles.  ::)

Tom also said his cycles were "extremely basic."  Yeah - 18 IUs of GH and one gram of test per day.  I guess it is pretty short and to the point.  ::)

Pay attention to MATT C.
This is the truth.

You won`t find this shit in the magazines.  But it is the Truth.

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 09:14:26 PM »
18 IUs of GH and one gram of test per day

I don't buy this

Rottmag

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 09:14:39 PM »
Why would you even write this?

Alll it does it put a sour taste into the mouths of young kids coming into our sport.

You tool!

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 09:15:11 PM »
You are a moron. All this bullshit talk about "lifetime naturals". You are a jelous joke. Nobody cares about you or your opinions.
You are a nobody. Period.
It seems like you havent noticed that on this board people discuss Ronnie, Jay and others who obviously not natural and nobody here cares. Jelousy is killing you and you seem more pathetic with every stupid, pointless and childish post.
Just grow up, conquer your fear and get a bottle of Deca. You will love it.  Just throw some test in to it and you will tahnk me for it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 09:15:39 PM »
Not to ruin the theory here but I was 6'1" 247 in 1980-81, benched 500 even, totally 100% natural/drug-free, not one thing in me but allot of eggs, steak, chicken and liver tabs.  I have known several natural athletes I grew up with that weighed about 210 to 220 natural that were built unreal.

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »
Show me one.
How about someone that even competes.

It is people like you that spread the lies.  You can`t produce one fucking specimen that meets my criteria.

Adam, seriously I don't have the desire or time to spend taking and posting pictures of people I don't personally know. These people are out there.

At the same time I am not lying nor do I push these "lies" as you put it - I got nothing to gain from it, the fact remains that bodybuilding results are unique to everyone, no two trainees are the same. You've demonstrated that with your "icecream" diet.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 09:16:51 PM »
Not to ruin the theory here but I was 6'1" 247 in 1980-81, benched 500 even, totally 100% natural/drug-free, not one thing in me but allot of eggs, steak, chicken and liver tabs.  I have known several natural athletes I grew up with that weighed about 210 to 220 natural that were built unreal.

you are a fucking samoan it doesn't count !!!!  >:(  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 09:16:55 PM »

You didn`t ruin anything.
You are not 5`11 and under. No disrespect to you Keith, but even so, you were not in single digit bodyfat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 09:18:53 PM »
Adam, seriously I don't have the desire or time to spend taking and posting pictures of people I don't personally know. These people are out there.

At the same time I am not lying nor do I push these "lies" as you put it - I got nothing to gain from it, the fact remains that bodybuilding results are unique to everyone, no two trainees are the same. You've demonstrated that with your "icecream" diet.

WHERE are they?

I have never seen one in real life,On Television, in a Magazine, In a Book, Or even in the last 100 years.

All I ask is for you to show me.

AVBG

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 09:24:49 PM »
WHERE are they?

I have never seen one in real life,On Television, in a Magazine, In a Book, Or even in the last 100 years.

All I ask is for you to show me.

The thing is even if I were bothered to get this info to you, You wouldn't believe it as you have got these limitations stuck in your head.

Its sad really :'(, because you could look alot better than you do if you didn't limit yourself to these preconcieved ideology of what is really acheivable.

AVBG

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 09:30:12 PM »
Did you guys see the pictures of Dillett that just came out?  He is all of 230 at 6'1 and fat.  ahh, the power of gear memory.

no I didn't see them, wheres the link?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 09:30:46 PM »
The thing is even if I were bothered to get this info to you, You wouldn't believe it as you have got these limitations stuck in your head.

Its sad really :'(, because you could look alot better than you do if you didn't limit yourself to these preconcieved ideology of what is really acheivable.

I WOULD believe it.

Thing is, if it is so common, based on sheer numbers all of us would be able to name someone with some sort of notoriety that meets my criteria.

Guess what. Nobody can.  

AVBG

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 09:34:07 PM »
I WOULD believe it.

Thing is, if it is so common, based on sheer numbers all of us would be able to name someone with some sort of notoriety that meets my criteria.

Guess what. Nobody can.  

We'll, I do meet the criteria.