Author Topic: More INFO for Beginners.  (Read 22481 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: More INFO for Beginners.
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2006, 11:08:02 PM »
man i wish i could diet down to prove to you adonis they are out there. Im 37 years old, 5"11" weigh about 260 and would come in around 230 in single digit bf.

sure you would  ::)

you are probably 35% body fat.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok.

another monster post of braniac porportions.

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2006, 11:09:33 PM »
probably more

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2006, 11:10:02 PM »
man i wish i could diet down to prove to you adonis they are out there. Im 37 years old, 5"11" weigh about 260 and would come in around 230 in single digit bf. never done any drugs in my life. But alas Im lazy.  ;D

Post a picture right now.
Me and all the other wonderful people on here are a good judge at bodyfat.

Post a current picture and we will tell you.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2006, 11:10:23 PM »
Yeah I mentioned this earlier, last year. Concerning the strength I'm always strong, and have always been strong, and have lifted all the weights I posted clean. With the drugs I was a lot stronger, but I did'nt want to get ill and sick from D-bol or sus, so i stopped.

I actually tore my quad tendon lunging with a barbell, 500lbs, no juice. The weight did'nt feel heavy, but with that weight the bar bounces, and I lost control, not wisely I did it outside of a cage, I usually did them in a cage. I had regularly done this weight and more, and got cocky, so i payed.

Nowadays I train a bit lighter, with a slower rep speed and less cheating so to speak, bit I still get the drive to train as heavy as i was before, maybe i'll build up safely, I'll see.

Myseone, Please focus on the task at hand of disproving Adonis' careless post. Moreso mindless than careless.

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2006, 11:11:54 PM »
You're a smart guy for not being a sheep about nutrition like so many.

Most of the stuff in Muscle and Fiction is nonsense and hyperbole, thats for sure.

It's a catch 22 because it's extremely hard to write a magazine year after year and tell the truth, I imagine. There is not much to this thing called bodybuilding. Not more than train progreessively on basics, eat well, rest and be patient, all basically summed up in a book like "Brawn".

Can you imagine what Flex, Musclemag, MD, or Muscle and Fiction would look like if they told the "real truth"
a skinny mag indeed, but better natural builds around the world.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2006, 11:13:47 PM »
what does your waist measure?   any pictures of your stomach?  

I was 200lbs here, 33" waist.  Now it's about 35", I'm hoping to get it to 40", so I can compete in next years Olympia.
N

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2006, 11:14:33 PM »
I would post a pic but know i would be tore apart the instant i posted it. i know how you guys are even when you guys are wrong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2006, 11:15:51 PM »
I would post a pic but know i would be tore apart the instant i posted it. i know how you guys are even when you guys are wrong.

Post it up.

We will tear apart your claims. That is about it.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2006, 11:16:10 PM »
Yeah, don't post one.  Your feeling may get hurt by internet trolls.
N

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2006, 11:16:55 PM »

Dont sweat it dude. Adonis, Matt C, and Bast000 have nothing to validify their arguments.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2006, 11:17:19 PM »

I was 200lbs here, 33" waist.  Now it's about 35", I'm hoping to get it to 40", so I can compete in next years Olympia.

yea very lean there at 200, how long ago was that?

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2006, 11:17:29 PM »
Myseone, Please focus on the task at hand of disproving Adonis' careless post. Moreso mindless than careless.

Okay back to the business at hand,

Addonis, it is possible for some men to build physiques up and beyond level (probably not much above I agree) drug free. Rare but possible.

I would also say that most people that have the genetics to realize this probably won't, but it does'nt mean that they can't. Most people eat wrong for gaining muscle and staying lean, train wrong, and don't rest.

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2006, 11:17:35 PM »
ya i would be owned by a kid haha

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2006, 11:18:39 PM »

I was 200lbs here, 33" waist.  Now it's about 35", I'm hoping to get it to 40", so I can compete in next years Olympia.
]

Awesome build Croatch, great work.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2006, 11:19:25 PM »

Okay back to the business at hand,

Addonis, it is possible for some men to build physiques up and beyond level (probably not much above I agree) drug free. Rare but possible.

I would also say that most people that have the genetics to realize this probably won't, but it does'nt mean that they can't. Most people eat wrong for gaining muscle and staying lean, train wrong, and don't rest.

No such thing as eating wrong.
Also, I like you Myseone, but you have yet to SHOW me anyone.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2006, 11:20:11 PM »
Post it up.

We will tear apart your claims. That is about it.

Adonis, you are nothing more than an expert in noth having hung yourself yet all the while being an unemployed, homosexual, narcisistic, egomaniact.  The shame must haunt you.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2006, 11:20:54 PM »
Croatch I don't know about you being only 5'8" though.  your stomach looks small, 33" isn't small at all.  So you either have a huge bone structure or you're taller.

I'm 5' 6"-7" and my stomach is 28" now.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2006, 11:21:45 PM »
Adonis, you are nothing more than an expert in noth having hung yourself yet all the while being an unemployed, homosexual, narcisistic, egomaniact.  The shame must haunt you.

You have nothing intelligent to say.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2006, 11:23:14 PM »

33" seems bigger for being that lean,and you dont seem to have a big structure.
How did you measure it? Around what point ?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2006, 11:26:11 PM »
I don't get why people are calling him a crackpot.  I think what he is saying probably is true.  There may be exceptional cases but they will be few and far. 

It should be easy to disprove him by finding individuals who meet the criteria.. thats the way to discredit him.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2006, 11:26:44 PM »
ooooo, the speculation of Croatch' waist circumference! I'm gonna stay up all night waiting for the results ::)
Looks like he's gonna have to post another measurement video as he did with his biceps.

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2006, 11:27:20 PM »
No such thing as eating wrong.
Also, I like you Myseone, but you have yet to SHOW me anyone.

I'm honored,
Okay, but this is inapropriate eating. Most of the high protein nonsense is just dribble from the mags trying to get young and impressionable men to empty their wallets on protien supplements. No one who weighs 150-180 lbs at the end of the day needs protein supplements and gakic.What they need is lots of good wholesome food, primarily carbs to gain.

As I mentioned I currently train a guy who is in the upper single digits at around 6'2", 225lbs weight. Not 5'11" though, but if you adjust for ht to weight ratio he's doing well. I'm not sure if he would let me take his picks and post them here though, so he might as well not exist.

I'll have to start training my little bro and get back to you in 10 years or so.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2006, 11:27:55 PM »
I don't get why people are calling him a crackpot.  I think what he is saying probably is true.  There may be exceptional cases but they will be few and far. 

It should be easy to disprove him by finding individuals who meet the criteria.. thats the way to discredit him.

I already did. this 5'11" thing is tardism at its finnest.

at his suggestion for retreivable findings, his request of 5'11" and 205lbs works out to be 2.88lbs/inch. that shouldnt be too hard to find.

For Nick, thats 3.125 lbs/inch .... exceeding his request. theres more to be found. Im just not going to google nat. BBing sites all night.
http://www.bodybuilders.com/nrogers.htm

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2006, 11:38:02 PM »
I already did. this 5'11" thing is tardism at its finnest.

at his suggestion for retreivable findings, his request of 5'11" and 205lbs works out to be 2.88lbs/inch. that shouldnt be too hard to find.

For Nick, thats 3.125 lbs/inch .... exceeding his request. theres more to be found. Im just not going to google nat. BBing sites all night.
http://www.bodybuilders.com/nrogers.htm

He posted a theory and you've then made extraneous assumptions. (Scaling)

Not to mention the fact that there is no guarantee he is lifetime natural or really at that weight.

And yes, difficult to prove.. best way to do so is to confirm with multiple examples.