Author Topic: older women love muscle way more than young women?  (Read 20152 times)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: older women love muscle way more than young women?
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2006, 07:45:18 AM »
As I read this, I remember the worst date I ever had and how the woman acted. She was curvy, DD (if not E) cups, thick (she was a Thick-ums Mclarge in College), but she lost the weight.  She would rub my arms and my back, and was very affectionate. I am not big, only 170 at 5'5", she was 5'4". And she was the one who approached me, at work. But her insercurities showed in the way she though of her body...She was on Weightwatchers (she didn't need it), she was a size 8, I guess she was a size 6 because of her curves, and she wanted to be a size 4. She was damn near perfect in my eyes.

When you are curvy a lot of the time you feel fat compared with all the naturally skinny minnies.  I'm telling you...women are so insecure it is pathetic.  There are constant messages about how men only like perfect women....

I know when I got together with my ex I became a diet and workout fanatic because I wanted to be a size 6 because I thought HE would think that was more attractive, but like you said He liked me just the way I was and he let me know that.

Guys I'm telling you...these women are not as grossed out and disgusted by you as you may think.  Give them a smile, let them know you think they are cute.  They aren't going to approach YOU because tehy are insecure.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2006, 09:39:22 AM »
To be honest I find older women are absolutely fascinated by me , I have been hit on at supermarkets , malls , garage stations all by older women , once i had a older women 45 I am guessing ask me to go home with her at a supermarket , I stooped and asked her if she new of a certain ingredient to a dish i was cooking , and she proceeded to chat me up then hit me with the big question !!!

And not even that good looking (my opinion) although allot of older women find me rugged and bad boy looking and cute apparently , now a young chic perceives me totally different , they see me as scary , to big and menacing , almost angry looking , funny huh !!
Yep, and you wouldn't beleive how many MARRIED older women are just as freaky and aggressive, before finishing college I had to work a year as a pest control tech - MAN there are so many lonely horny ass house wives out there (I never touched any of them though). And that shyt that homo said about 95% women not liking bodybuilders is BULL SHYT!! It's just like when you tell your lady, "OH those super models are not attractive - men like curves bla bla bla...." But we all know if we could have one of the fine ass flat-chested no booty havin stuck-up bitches we would suck the farts otta her ass if she let you!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2006, 09:47:38 AM »
Yep, and you wouldn't beleive how many MARRIED older women are just as freaky and aggressive, before finishing college I had to work a year as a pest control tech - MAN there are so many lonely horny ass house wives out there (I never touched any of them though). And that shyt that homo said about 95% women not liking bodybuilders is BULL SHYT!! It's just like when you tell your lady, "OH those super models are not attractive - men like curves bla bla bla...." But we all know if we could have one of the fine ass flat-chested no booty havin stuck-up bitches we would suck the farts otta her ass if she let you!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of married woman are very lonely or unsatisfied sexually by their partners. That is why a lot of them get lured into cheating especially with a younger mate. Some are serial flirters but a lot of them are looking for a younger mate for sex only. My street is like a Desperate Housewives episode. Crazy.
PB

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2006, 09:48:43 AM »
Wow ! A queer saying that every guy out there builds muscle for other other guys. How deep and insightful ::)
LOL, good point. Trust, way more than 5% of women like bodybuilders or men much more muscular than the average guy. I'm straight, not great looking and not rich and have never had to work hard to get women. Most of the time they come to me. It's da muscle baby ;)

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2006, 09:50:15 AM »
I've never known of a sane female who didn't love some muscle. I doubt a natural could get big enough to turn them off.
T

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2006, 09:50:27 AM »
Dont make storys up bud !!! Dont have to as I have a pretty intresting eventfull life , I was surprised as well about the number of women giving me come on,s to bud , dont you worry about that , got a couple of "show us your abs" , "Flex your arms" etc , I find that stuff a bit embarresing to be honest , I had one women grab my chest , so out of kind and keeping even I grabed hers !!! She didnt mind one bit .

Here down under we call these type of women " SLAPPERS"

Slapper = whores or sluts in american. AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2006, 11:44:49 AM »

did you hit it?

No, that was the one and only date, and I am glad. She would have made me pay out the ass. You like like taking her out to Ruth Chris Steakhouse every other weekend.    The girl is engaged to a man who is 20 years older than her. She wanted a sugardaddy, and I wasn't old enough for her. I was 27 at the time and she was 22. ::)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2006, 01:58:20 PM »
I am 20 and usual have always been with girls younger then me but after my last relationship I am sick of young bitches, I want a older woman like 30's early 40's just to fuck and throw me some money on the side HAHAHA ;D But I am serious about the fucking part, either way since I started working at Gold's Gym I get to see in shape older woman and MILFS everyday and I always catch them looking at me in the mirrors and shit, I watch them do squats, butt blaster, one legged curls, It's great. Most younger girls teens - 20's all tell me not to get bigger and if they see me reading a mag or online here they say ewww don't ever look like that. I then basically using other words I say "Fuck off, I am not lifting to for you or your pleasure". I agree about most woman who aren't very confident about their physiques esp younger ones feel intimidated by muscle men but I myself would rather have a girl who exercises and eats healthy, that's why I love the girls at my gym with the nice firm toned ass & thighs ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
I

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2006, 02:11:23 PM »
I am 20 and usual have always been with girls younger then me but after my last relationship I am sick of young bitches, I want a older woman like 30's early 40's just to f**k and throw me some money on the side HAHAHA ;D But I am serious about the fucking part, either way since I started working at Gold's Gym I get to see in shape older woman and MILFS everyday and I always catch them looking at me in the mirrors and shit, I watch them do squats, butt blaster, one legged curls, It's great. Most younger girls teens - 20's all tell me not to get bigger and if they see me reading a mag or online here they say ewww don't ever look like that. I then basically using other words I say "f**k off, I am not lifting to for you or your pleasure". I agree about most woman who aren't very confident about their physiques esp younger ones feel intimidated by muscle men but I myself would rather have a girl who exercises and eats healthy, that's why I love the girls at my gym with the nice firm toned ass & thighs ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
haha! awesome post!
bodybuildersreality.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2006, 02:16:57 PM »
haha! awesome post!

And I left out the best part................. the CAMELTOES!!! ;D
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »
It's just like when you tell your lady, "OH those super models are not attractive - men like curves bla bla bla...." But we all know if we could have one of the fine ass flat-chested no booty havin stuck-up bitches we would suck the farts otta her ass if she let you!!!!!!!!!!

Well just because you don't prefer the look of a girl doesn't mean you still wouldn't fuck the shit out of her. I say if a girl look good not great, of any size, shape, race or creed I would fuck her silly, wouldn't you?
I

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »
hot older chick

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »
Maybe becauese the older you get, the less "picky" you can be?

bingo! we have a winner

I know as I have gotten older that my standards have gone down.

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2006, 10:02:12 PM »
Guys I'm telling you...these women are not as grossed out and disgusted by you as you may think.  Give them a smile, let them know you think they are cute.  They aren't going to approach YOU because tehy are insecure.

i have actually been told to my face my plenty of women that i have taken my muscularity too far and that it is disgusting, but i do live in NewZealand and it would be less common to see muscular men about than in the states.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2006, 04:58:48 AM »
hot older chick

Perfect example of a hot sexy older woman. Delicious.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2006, 05:08:41 AM »
i have actually been told to my face my plenty of women that i have taken my muscularity too far and that it is disgusting, but i do live in NewZealand and it would be less common to see muscular men about than in the states.

in New Zealand stick to sheep and goats, no cares when they scream and they seldom runaway..
Here comes the money shot

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2006, 07:59:14 AM »

It's not for everyone.

I wanted to add guys...Just don't focus on your bodies.  Work on your presentation as well.  A lot of the hot bodybuilders that women like (i.e. Richard Jones) have nice skin and a well done haircut.  Pay attention to things like that as well.  You don't have to get all metrosexual with it, but just basic grooming.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2006, 08:04:10 AM »
this whole thread is a comlete owning of all straight guys on this board not understanding women at all...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2006, 08:05:39 AM »
And women say that can't understand men.....LoL
Watching The Haters

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2006, 08:08:28 AM »
Entire thread= Heterosexual's Self Owning in Epic Proportions.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2006, 10:12:56 AM »

exactly how big are you?

E
E

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2006, 10:31:18 AM »
this whole thread is a comlete owning of all straight guys on this board not understanding women at all...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

Straight men don't know what women want.
Homo men don't know what women want.
WOMEN don't know what women want.

That's why it's best to just do them and then watch football afterwards.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2006, 10:45:04 AM »
Straight men don't know what women want.
Homo men don't know what women want.
WOMEN don't know what women want.

That's why it's best to just do them and then watch football afterwards.

women want a man with a plan. Not a guy who lifts weights and counts calories. So start planning your empires men cause thats what will get the girls. not muscles.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2006, 12:19:55 PM »
women want a man with a plan. Not a guy who lifts weights and counts calories. So start planning your empires men cause thats what will get the girls. not muscles.

True. You don't have to have the nices car or most money...as long as you show her your personal PLAN to accumulate things in the future and always strive to better the current situation...she will be interested and respect you.

Another thing...'small time' fame goes along way. Have a reputation. Let her hear and KNOW about you before you two officially meet/greet.

One more thing...these tips above are for landing and keeping a woman interested. If it's just sex and thats all...she has to know you are CLEAN, drama free and DISCREET! If a woman knows you can keep your mouth SHUT that you two rendevous from time to time...she will pick you to be her 'friend'. A woman hates being labled and hates it if her 'dirt' is known to anyone els BESIDES who she picks to inform.

Right, nycbull? 
?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2006, 12:28:46 PM »

Don't assume that a man with muscles is a bum without a job. A lot of muscular physiques are on a lot of men who work 40 hours a week and go to the gym to take care of themselves at night or after work.