Author Topic: older women love muscle way more than young women?  (Read 20165 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: older women love muscle way more than young women?
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2006, 12:39:17 PM »
True. You don't have to have the nices car or most money...as long as you show her your personal PLAN to accumulate things in the future and always strive to better the current situation...she will be interested and respect you.

Another thing...'small time' fame goes along way. Have a reputation. Let her hear and KNOW about you before you two officially meet/greet.

One more thing...these tips above are for landing and keeping a woman interested. If it's just sex and thats all...she has to know you are CLEAN, drama free and DISCREET! If a woman knows you can keep your mouth SHUT that you two rendevous from time to time...she will pick you to be her 'friend'. A woman hates being labled and hates it if her 'dirt' is known to anyone els BESIDES who she picks to inform.

Right, nycbull? 

perfect dude.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2006, 12:47:04 PM »
Don't assume that a man with muscles is a bum without a job. A lot of muscular physiques are on a lot of men who work 40 hours a week and go to the gym to take care of themselves at night or after work.

no but when a woman sees a man working 60 hours a week on his plan, she will be much more turned on than seeing him working in a gym.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2006, 01:24:35 PM »
no but when a woman sees a man working 60 hours a week on his plan, she will be much more turned on than seeing him working in a gym.
Best to have the best of both worlds. Thats what I say. Unless that is your profession and you're very good at it. What if he worked the 60 hour week and was a 300lb fatso? Would he be attractive then?  ;D
PB

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2006, 01:51:30 PM »
Straight men don't know what women want.
Homo men don't know what women want.
WOMEN don't know what women want.

That's why it's best to just do them and then watch football afterwards.

HAHAHA! that was halairous.
bodybuildersreality.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2006, 02:13:58 PM »
Best to have the best of both worlds. Thats what I say. Unless that is your profession and you're very good at it. What if he worked the 60 hour week and was a 300lb fatso? Would he be attractive then?  ;D
PB

well I have to say yes, if he was working on a plan, say to become a lawyer, or own real estate, become a local politician. Anything that is going to advance their life out of the one bedroom garden apt.  Any plan that has two vacation homes(one at the beach, and one in the country) in the future is A+ for attracting a beautiful woman. Woman like to nest and the more homes they can decorate and have guests and parties at the more likely they will stay with you.  Or say becoming a local politician, you may not  have money but you will be going to a lot of dinner parties and having lots of friends. That is good too.

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »
It's not for everyone.

I wanted to add guys...Just don't focus on your bodies.  Work on your presentation as well.  A lot of the hot bodybuilders that women like (i.e. Richard Jones) have nice skin and a well done haircut.  Pay attention to things like that as well.  You don't have to get all metrosexual with it, but just basic grooming.

Come to think of it my personal presenttation aint that hot, i wear riped shirts and pants most of the time and dont use no beauty products, i am one rugged looking dude alot of the times, hmmmm maybe i do need to clean up.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2006, 02:27:57 PM »
well I have to say yes, if he was working on a plan, say to become a lawyer, or own real estate, become a local politician. Anything that is going to advance their life out of the one bedroom garden apt.  Any plan that has two vacation homes(one at the beach, and one in the country) in the future is A+ for attracting a beautiful woman. Woman like to nest and the more homes they can decorate and have guests and parties at the more likely they will stay with you.  Or say becoming a local politician, you may not  have money but you will be going to a lot of dinner parties and having lots of friends. That is good too.
The 'local politician' and having 'lots of friends/connections' goes to what I was saying about 'small time fame'.

Why do you think the high school QB can get more girls than the tuba player...they both go to the games, right? Fame.

If a girl has HEARD about you or knows your name and a little bio of you BEFORE you meet her...you're already 3/4 in. By then it's not your job to KEEP HER...it's your job not to MESS IT UP.

Small Time fame. That's is HUGE.
?

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2006, 03:11:10 PM »
IN this country... you gotta get the money first... then when you get the money then you get power.. then when you get the power then you get women  :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »
IN this country... you gotta get the power first... then when you get the power then you get money.. then when you get the money then you get the women  :D

Shut Up you BALL BAG...fk that movie! You ONLY like that movie or even SEEN that movie because it is endorsed by ghetto hip/hop rap wannabee thugz.

TOOL!
?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2006, 03:17:51 PM »
actually, If you look at women in your life, friends, sisters, mothers etc that are over 30 you can see what women like.
Especially women who are financially stable and can take care of their own material things.

When you are out of your 20s, have a better understanding of what you want in life and what is important.

Having a home, clothing, food, some spending money is enough for most people.

Just remember, More money, more problems.

Sandra

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2006, 03:28:08 PM »
Shut Up you BALL BAG...fk that movie! You ONLY like that movie or even SEEN that movie because it is endorsed by ghetto hip/hop rap wannabee thugz.

TOOL!

I can see why you call yourself a block head  ;D It was a joke block head!  Besides I don't recall seeing any negros in that movie... so how can it promote jungle music?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2006, 03:41:47 PM »
I can see why you call yourself a block head  ;D It was a joke block head!  Besides I don't recall seeing any negros in that movie... so how can it promote jungle music?
No I don't recall seeing any negroes in that movie eaither but if you pay attention to pop culture like I do you will know clearly that the movie 'Scarface' and the character 'Tony' played by Al Pacino is just as part of hip/hop/rap culture as pit bull dogs, rims on a car and big baggy plain white t-shirts.

Negroe rappers like to believe they live that 'Tony Montana/Scarface' lifestyle.
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2006, 03:52:08 PM »
No I don't recall seeing any negroes in that movie eaither but if you pay attention to pop culture like I do you will know clearly that the movie 'Scarface' and the character 'Tony' played by Al Pacino is just as part of hip/hop/rap culture as pit bull dogs, rims on a car and big baggy plain white t-shirts.

Negroe rappers like to believe they live that 'Tony Montana/Scarface' lifestyle.
Uh, Mr. Vice-President. Negroe doesn't have an 'e' on the end.  ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2006, 03:53:35 PM »

...I know it just looks better in writing.
?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
Hmm maybe because older woman are uglier in most cases and younger broads get attracted more towards a physique AND a cute face bro?
#

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2006, 08:16:17 PM »
Negroid rappers like to believe they live that 'Tony Montana/Scarface' lifestyle.

Well, I do recall going to the zoo last weekend and visiting the great ape exhibit.  I was shocked when I witnessed what seemed to be a male silverback stand upright on it's hind legs and repeat the phrase "say hello to my little friend"... and he was right... it was little.  ;D

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2006, 08:46:59 PM »
I agree, older women tend to be more abused and "worn out" but they can be more experienced in the sack. Now younger girls may be kinda stupid but all they need is for you to teach them, break her in just like a new car or a new pair of shoes. If I had to choose between an old ass or a young ass... i'd definately go with the young ass. I like my fish brand new and shrink wrapped!  :P

As for what young whores are attracked to... or women in general... is CONFIDENCE!  Of course, being good looking (cute face, clean shaven) and strong are a big plus but in my experience CONFIDENCE rules! Also you don't want to be too big because that scares the cute ones away like frightened little rabbits. You want to be "just right" and confident... then you will get so many women that you'll have to start video taping  ::)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2006, 08:51:12 PM »
IN this country... you gotta get the money first... then when you get the money then you get power.. then when you get the power then you get women  :D

Not true there are many handsome bums that women are taking care of.  In bodybuilding it seems to happen a LOT.  A woman is the best sponsor for some of these guys.

OneBigMan

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2006, 10:10:01 PM »
Just to use this black guy as a example, I assume that gorilla rapper who calls himself fifty cents gets a lot of attention from ladies who are young and old because of his physical build.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:41 PM »
when it comes to woman, the maloof brothers have it right...If you have alot of money, stay unmarried...Donald Trump is a genius in so many ways but when it comes to women, he is a retard...He should take a good look at Hefner and follow suit..

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2006, 11:59:20 PM »
when it comes to woman, the maloof brothers have it right...If you have alot of money, stay unmarried...Donald Trump is a genius in so many ways but when it comes to women, he is a retard...He should take a good look at Hefner and follow suit..

Why is Hefner leaner?  How low do you think his BF is.  Do you think Hef uses calipers to measure it?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2006, 12:02:42 AM »
I heard Hefner got his BF % measured back in '93 at Golds Gym. He was 0.00% bodyfat!! Wow!  :o Awesome!

It must have been after Flex because at the time Flex was the lowest ever...not TIED for the lowest.  Ithink we need to see Hef's measurement to more significant digits.

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2006, 07:04:26 AM »
Well, I do recall going to the zoo last weekend and visiting the great ape exhibit.  I was shocked when I witnessed what seemed to be a male silverback stand upright on it's hind legs and repeat the phrase "say hello to my little friend"... and he was right... it was little.  ;D

Just thought I'd quote myself... ha ha ha ha ha!  :D  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

You have to give these silverback's credit though... they are strong.  And they also smell... eeewwwwwwww!  I wonder why it is that gorillas eat their own feces (crap)... is it to attract the young girls?  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!  Is this how 15 cents, mighty joe young, and king kong became so famous?  :-X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2006, 07:25:44 AM »
I just downloaded "Older woman with young girls" hmmm good stuff.

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2006, 06:51:08 PM »
exactly how big are you?

E

i'm not that big dude, i'm only 5,7 at 205 pounds with 18 inch Biceps (my arms are big for my size), im just bigger than most athletes that people are use to seeing in NZ. Also get bad comments when getting ready for comps, most people arent use to seeing guys in real decent shape.