Author Topic: The benefits of being single....  (Read 24975 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: The benefits of being single....
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2006, 09:40:53 AM »
i dont get a lot of sleep but never get up that many times

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »
how did you react? swear a blue streak? take care of business and then go whack your hubby upside the head? sit on the throne and calm down and go back to sleep as if nothing unusual had happened?

cuss and go back to bed
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2006, 10:32:07 AM »
never "falling in" the toilet

Not only do i always put the seat down i always insist on having the cover down as well....when one flushes the resulting vacuum caused by the water being sucked in has the same effect as dropping a stone in a still pond...THERE IS A BACK RUSH....meaning u just sprayed yourself and most of the bathroom with a fine mist of toiletbowl water...

i wont even brush my teeth with a toothbrush thats left in a bathroom with the toilet cover up...its disgusting >:(
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2006, 01:49:06 PM »
never having anyone ask you..."taste this..does it taste spoiled.."

and here's me thinking you are happily married... 

I reckoned you are just messing about on the singles bored

xx
x
Linda

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2006, 04:08:39 PM »

and here's me thinking you are happily married... 

I reckoned you are just messing about on the singles bored

xx
x
Linda

you should really sign off and look for help from someone qualified in mental issues.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2006, 05:38:50 PM »
i wont even brush my teeth with a toothbrush thats left in a bathroom with the toilet cover up...its disgusting >:(

Toxy, you are soooo right.  That's one of the reasons women hate it.  Toothbrushes, clean towels, all within feet of the head.  Yuck!  :-X

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2006, 06:47:21 PM »

Not only do i always put the seat down i always insist on having the cover down as well....when one flushes the resulting vacuum caused by the water being sucked in has the same effect as dropping a stone in a still pond...THERE IS A BACK RUSH....meaning u just sprayed yourself and most of the bathroom with a fine mist of toiletbowl water...

FOR REAL!  My toothbrush is kept in the CLOSED drawer.  

Toxy, did you ever read my post to Lord Humungous about smells being molecules that you actually ingest?   :P
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2006, 08:18:55 AM »
you should really sign off and look for help from someone qualified in mental issues.

thanks.  i still don't understand how come you dislike me so much (other than the fact that I'm a single half-blind drunken slut).  I've given in to you so many times and respect your wit.

i cannot sign off.  how would i do that?  say i'm going someplace better?  that would be lame.

& I'm qualified in mental issues.
xxx

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2006, 08:20:55 AM »

thanks.  i still don't understand how come you dislike me so much (other than the fact that I'm a single half-blind drunken slut).  I've given in to you so many times and respect your wit.
i cannot sign off.  how would i do that?  say i'm going someplace better?  that would be lame.
& I'm qualified in mental issues.
xxx

good lord, if this was only on the gen board....

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2006, 08:21:15 AM »

Double locked.  I'm sure they'd brush it up and down their dick if you left it out.  Buy twenty new ones xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2006, 08:22:31 AM »
good lord, if this was only on the gen board....

gen?  I'm gonna stick to the lovely girly bored
xxxxx

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »
sitting down to piss means women don't have to do the double flush after they've been drinking beer . . . you know the one where you think you're done, so you flush, and after it's flushed, you're still going 'cause you miscalculated the capacity of your bladder.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2006, 07:35:15 PM »
lol

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2006, 07:40:52 PM »
I had a couple beers after my game tonight . . . and then I thought that this would fit right in to Stella's thread.  ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2006, 10:40:52 PM »
i have a traditional toshiba downstairs and it is a great tv.  have you had any issues with glare when watching the plasma?  I see some are better in regards to that.  perhaps some of the ones had anti-glare or anti-reflective glass covers
Buy sony,toshiba, or pioneer, and def not panosonic. I personnaly like  sonys xbr lcd tv, The picture quality is way better than a plasma.

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2006, 11:13:32 PM »

Toxy, did you ever read my post to Lord Humungous about smells being molecules that you actually ingest?   :P

I am laughed at for my freakiness of the bathroom.  I've read that you actually ingest fecal molecules if you smell someones shit.  I don't know if its true or not....but that is some NASTY shit.  I treat my toothbrushes like gold, and replace them every 2 weeks, religiously.  After doing rotations in the ER, I've seen too many parasites and diseases that come out of every orifice of peoples bodies.  The body is a truely disgusting creature!!

On a good note...the new house, the master bath has the toilet in its separate little room with a door. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2006, 11:43:33 PM »
I am laughed at for my freakiness of the bathroom.  I've read that you actually ingest fecal molecules if you smell someones shit.  I don't know if its true or not....but that is some NASTY shit.  I treat my toothbrushes like gold, and replace them every 2 weeks, religiously.  After doing rotations in the ER, I've seen too many parasites and diseases that come out of every orifice of peoples bodies.  The body is a truely disgusting creature!!

On a good note...the new house, the master bath has the toilet in its separate little room with a door.  

That's the way it should be. I'm really anal about stuff like that {no pun intended}, but I refuse to even let people use my bathroom. They better go before they come to my place, ...or they use the guest bathroom (which I don't even use). There is only one tush that ever graces my throne.
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2006, 11:53:07 PM »
I refuse to even let people use my bathroom. They better go before they come to my place, ...or they use the guest bathroom (which I don't even use). There is only one tush that ever graces my throne.

"And that was it. Right there. That was the moment. I suddenly realised that unless something changed soon I was going to live a life where my major relationship was with a bottle of wine... and I'd finally die, fat and alone, and be found three week later half-eaten by Alsatians. Or I was about to turn into Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction."

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »
Play nice.  >:(
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2006, 03:29:44 AM »

kinda like ours too "T" only no door, just a wall between toilet and sink area.  I like how it gives ya privacy.  I'm always busting in on Michael  ;D
:D Weee

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2006, 06:27:25 AM »
lot of shit talking this morning

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2006, 07:47:52 AM »
you can work all day and then come in and out and post fast.

and then you can f**k anyone you want all night ('xept the reason I'm single is that they don't make what I want.  (Not in my colour anyway...

... think that was in a Carrie Fisher novel:  what do you do if Mr A- comes around? 
You go with him till Mr A+ shows up...

xxx

I don't even mind the idea of dying alone.  It's for the best

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2006, 01:17:03 PM »
#1 benefit is you get to Cha Cha Cha like a champ with no worries  ;D

PB

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »
You can pose in your full length mirror for 2 minutes without anyone saying: hey let me have a look

x

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2006, 02:54:07 PM »
#1 benefit is you get to Cha Cha Cha like a champ with no worries  ;D

PB

lol