Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there  (Read 27936 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »
I never stated whether I agree or disagree with Steve's actions (if they are whats been said)...

Jack is the one talking shit...I called him on it.

Try and comprehend whats been posted before making more comments.

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2006, 10:17:15 AM »
Im freemans trainer, hey ive known Steve forever.The guy knows there's a new league starting, And was taking notes...whats wrong with that .Well if you so called tough guys want to smack Weinburger talk all this shit ..stop bye powerhouse ..and if anyone has a beef with me for speaking I will for sure split there head wide open okay.Threaten with jail no big ...when I get bailed out, I will make sure beating is much worse ...any of you big talkers lets go.I welcome it ask around see If Im serious...That will be the day when the Ifbb And npc worry about this Punk ass bullshit.

Is this Aponte? The guy who "trains" Tony for no charge, lets him stay at his apartment, cooks all of his meals for him, gives hime pedicures, etc.? I'm surprised that you were able to stop massaging Toney's feet long enough to hop on the keyboard and type those laughable threats. Please tell us that english is your second language.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2006, 10:22:26 AM »
I never stated whether I agree or disagree with Steve's actions (if they are whats been said)...

you jumped in Rhino's shit...pretty much saying he was a wuss for having a UFC guy with him...what's not to comprehend?  Why would you even get involved?  Do you condone what steve allegedly did?  How do you as athletes rep feel about guys being penalized for attending a non IFBB event?  How about the use of scare tactics from a fairly well known and influential IFBB judge?  What are you prepared to do for an athlete that was just watching the NOC and gets penalized in the future?  Are there specific rules in the IFBB rulebook that state that you cannot ATTEND another org. events?
nasser=piece of shit

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2006, 10:32:09 AM »
It seems Steve Weinberger was in a state of irritation before he even walked into the theatre.  What could have caused his calcitrant mood?  Was it the jolt of being awaken from his comfortable sleep at the IFBB?  After all he had a great job with unquestioned authority up until now. Suddenly he finds he has to stand by the values he has been espousing. Not an easy position to be in.

It is like a light being shone under a rock, the insects are awaken from their dark slumber, frightened and grumpy they scurry about in desperate confusion to reposition.  Adapting to change isn't always easy. But sometimes there is no choice.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Steve W and the PDI show
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2006, 10:32:32 AM »

I'm Vince Goodrum, formally known as Venom Vince Versace. 

The man who runs the block.  The man who could put you in the Cobra Crosslock.  The Carolina Cobra that drop more elbows than Dusty Rhodes, the one that's always pimping a stable full of ho's and if you don't knoooooooooowwwwww.....n ow you know.

That's who, Lee McCrutchen... ;D 

Didn't Ric Flair own you? I think I saw the Freebirds turkey stomp you one night too.
The House that Ruth built

RHINO290

« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2006, 10:34:59 AM »

You could'nt call me on shit.....you are one of those assholes who beats me up online, but then will say you were just kidding when I see you.

It's funny, we were talking about how foolish you looked when you called me a fraud concerning the North America, you are going  down that route again.

Stop stalking me. it's really getting weird now chick.

why don't you get publicity on your own merit, instead of riding my coatails all the time.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2006, 10:35:27 AM »
you jumped in Rhino's shit...pretty much saying he was a wuss for having a UFC guy with him...what's not to comprehend?  Why would you even get involved?  Do you condone what steve allegedly did?  How do you as athletes rep feel about guys being penalized for attending a non IFBB event?  How about the use of scare tactics from a fairly well known and influential IFBB judge?  What are you prepared to do for an athlete that was just watching the NOC and gets penalized in the future?  Are there specific rules in the IFBB rulebook that state that you cannot ATTEND another org. events?

If Steve was acting inappropriately, then no...of course I don't condone it.

No one has, or will be penalized for attending the NOC...or any other non IFBB function. There has never been one single case...

RHINO290

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2006, 10:36:54 AM »
It seems Steve Weinberger was in a state of irritation before he even walked into the theatre.  What could have caused his calcitrant mood?  Was it the jolt of being awaken from his comfortable sleep at the IFBB?  After all he had a great job with unquestioned authority up until now. Suddenly he finds he has to stand by the values he has been espousing. Not an easy position to be in.

It is like a light being shone under a rock, the insects are awaken from their dark slumber, freightened and grumpy they scurry about in desperate confusion to reposition.  Adapting to change isn't always easy. But sometimes there is no choice.

Exactly, and the best he could muster was to pick fights. Again, like I said, I am not afraid, just above it, best thing to do is ignore. Achknowlgeing him at all is exactly what he wants.

End of discussion, from my point of view.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2006, 10:40:56 AM »
50 year old Steve Weinberger as an "Enforcer"?  ;D ;D  Did he have pony-tailed Steve Carrol with him as backup?

Run Biffy run!
a

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2006, 10:47:28 AM »
Steve gets his rep simply because he yells at the guys in the gym that do not follow the simple rules....They do not put their weights away, throw the weights down destroying the bells and scream and yell when lifting for no reason.  I've never heard of him actually having a legit fight...not push and bs, but legit with anyone.  ya take some ickboxing lessons and your all of the sudden starting fights and this guy going around fighting....if he was that way he would be getting into fights daily....not the truth.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2006, 10:53:05 AM »
George used to post on here until he started posting his photoshopped pics of female bodybuilders, got pissed when he was told the truth about them and then asked his site visitors to boycott getbig.

Then he changed his name and continued posting with a 'slightly' different online personality.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2006, 11:00:53 AM »
You could'nt call me on shit.....you are one of those assholes who beats me up online, but then will say you were just kidding when I see you.

It's funny, we were talking about how foolish you looked when you called me a fraud concerning the North America, you are going  down that route again.

Stop stalking me. it's really getting weird now chick.

why don't you get publicity on your own merit, instead of riding my coatails all the time.

Riding YOUR coat tails?? lolololololol.......

Excuse me, but I think I've been around just a little longer than you, bro...

BTW...don't kid yourself...I'm not that guy that says one thing and then acts differently in person. You can ask Titus about when I confronted him at the USA's in front of 20 people.

I will, however, do something for you that apparently none of your "friends" were willing to do...tell you the truth.

You are not built for bodybuilding...and certainly not Pro BB. Go into powerlifting, pro wrestling, or into the circus as a stronman...but don't kid yourself, you have no business on a bodybuilding stage.

I'm sure you're a nice guy and all (bullshit on the boards aside)...but you need to realize that not everyone is made for the stage, and you're one of those guys...it wasn't the "carb up", you didn't go "flat", you didn't "mis-time your peak", etc....

If you really want an honest answer...ask your buddy Jimmy Mentis (since you brought him up)...ask him for the TRUTH. He'll tell you the same thing.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2006, 11:04:39 AM »
Dont sugar coat it Bob, let him have it ..
They call me Jaejonna!!!

RHINO290

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2006, 11:22:46 AM »
Riding YOUR coat tails?? lolololololol.......

Excuse me, but I think I've been around just a little longer than you, bro...

BTW...don't kid yourself...I'm not that guy that says one thing and then acts differently in person. You can ask Titus about when I confronted him at the USA's in front of 20 people.

I will, however, do something for you that apparently none of your "friends" were willing to do...tell you the truth.

You are not built for bodybuilding...and certainly not Pro BB. Go into powerlifting, pro wrestling, or into the circus as a stronman...but don't kid yourself, you have no business on a bodybuilding stage.

I'm sure you're a nice guy and all (bullshit on the boards aside)...but you need to realize that not everyone is made for the stage, and you're one of those guys...it wasn't the "carb up", you didn't go "flat", you didn't "mis-time your peak", etc....

If you really want an honest answer...ask your buddy Jimmy Mentis (since you brought him up)...ask him for the TRUTH. He'll tell you the same thing.

You think thats the first time someone has told me that????? You think those words are profetic?????

People have been telling me I could not be a bodybuilder since I started, everytime "they" said I could not, I did.
I could not win this or that, then could not be a pro, now its be a pro. I missed my mark, but that means nothing, I have won shows CHick.......

Oh, by the way, there were others I beat......At my best I would have been 11th or 12th....But I belonged there, like it or not. No I won't win, probably ever-but I am there for the love of it, and the fans.

I still think at me best I could beat you. And remember, this is just a hobby for me. Can you hear that? thats me laughing as I close another deal.

Chick, I really don't get it, you constantly tell me that I am nobody, and nothing, and yet, you are so threatened by me????

All bullshit aside, I seriously don't understand why you have such a problem with me. What the hell did I do to you????

Just keep insulting me, it's just fuel for my fire, acording to you, I am the wrost, so I guess I can only do better...with expectations like that, how can I lose???????

To you and all the haters, keep hating, it fuels me, although seriously, I will never get it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2006, 11:24:34 AM »
The real issue here is that there was even a (PDI) show for Steve to walk into at all. 

I would've expected more 'shock' about that than anything from the talking heads here.  Maybe something happened, maybe it didn't, but I just don't think Steve - or anyone - would've attended the NOC just to confront my buddy, George. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2006, 11:35:51 AM »
You think thats the first time someone has told me that????? You think those words are profetic?????

People have been telling me I could not be a bodybuilder since I started, everytime "they" said I could not, I did.
I could not win this or that, then could not be a pro, now its be a pro. I missed my mark, but that means nothing, I have won shows CHick.......

Oh, by the way, there were others I beat......At my best I would have been 11th or 12th....But I belonged there, like it or not. No I won't win, probably ever-but I am there for the love of it, and the fans.

I still think at me best I could beat you. And remember, this is just a hobby for me. Can you hear that? thats me laughing as I close another deal.

Chick, I really don't get it, you constantly tell me that I am nobody, and nothing, and yet, you are so threatened by me????

All bullshit aside, I seriously don't understand why you have such a problem with me. What the hell did I do to you????

Just keep insulting me, it's just fuel for my fire, acording to you, I am the wrost, so I guess I can only do better...with expectations like that, how can I lose???????

To you and all the haters, keep hating, it fuels me, although seriously, I will never get it.

Tells me (and everyone else) exactly what I thought...you're delusional.

Bets of luck to you Jack...

RHINO290

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2006, 11:38:46 AM »

Tells me (and everyone else) exactly what I thought...you're delusional.

Bets of luck to you Jack...

Yeah, I know, I'm delusional, you're right......

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2006, 11:47:43 AM »

Rhino, You are delusional. Even though Chick has a weird body, he destroys you in the physique department...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2006, 11:48:26 AM »

You are. it's kinda creepy actually. You couldn't beat me at your best. your best is pathetic. Face it,you suck

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2006, 11:49:30 AM »
Rhino, You are delusional. Even though Chick has a weird body, he destroys you in the physique department...

The hair might be a toss up... Is hair a body part?
a

RHINO290

« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »
You are. it's kinda creepy actually. You couldn't beat me at your best. your best is pathetic. Face it,you suck

Thats great! An internet troll, telling me that I am "creepy".

Now I have heard it all.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2006, 11:56:52 AM »
Thats great! An internet troll, telling me that I am "creepy".

Now I have heard it all.

I'm no troll douchebag. I'll put my physique up against that poor excuse of a body you have anyday. And I don't take juice.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2006, 11:57:21 AM »
 ???this is some wwe shit ???

RHINO290

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2006, 12:00:11 PM »
I'm no troll douchebag. I'll put my physique up against that poor excuse of a body you have anyday. And I don't take juice.

yeah, yeah, yeah, another internet toughguy....."douchebag?"  keep diggin your hole.

I'll be at the NOC next year, so feel free to bring it.......oh, you ned to qualify first(LOL)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2006, 12:30:12 PM »
yeah, yeah, yeah, another internet toughguy....."douchebag?"  keep diggin your hole.

I'll be at the NOC next year, so feel free to bring it.......oh, you ned to qualify first(LOL)

Hopefully you'll be in the audience where you belong.

I am qualified. i won the trans-europe express international invitational free posing round in 1993. I just don't have any proof.