Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there  (Read 27919 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2006, 10:37:49 PM »
I sent George your post. Just to set the record straight. Here is a paste of what he thinks and I quote "I's asack is an asshole. I wasn't drinking. Yeah I did sit at the table with him and Ron but I never said one word to Hinds. So tell him for me to stop dropping names in posts...especially people he doesn't know anything about....and the next time he accuses me of being an alcoholic in a public forum...he better have a deep wallet...

Steve acted like a thug plain and simple....he initiated the pushing and called me a ass....that's when I yelled so everyone in the room could hear "if you put your hands on me or push me again....I'm gonna have you locked up for assault" ...it he denies it...he lieing...."

Well, there you have it straight from the source. I also asked if he was a cop. I come to find out that he's an officer of the courts in the State of Virginia. So I guess he does know the law, and I guess Steve pushed the wrong guy this time. Too bad really. I'd have loved to see the cops drag that prick off in cuffs.  ;D oh and another thing he said my post probably wouldn't stay up too long that Issac would delete it. Just as he or someone else already deleted my original post on this incident.

Never accused George of being an alcoholic. If he is that's his own problem and he appears to be the next guy to cry SUED! Give me a break. He's right, he never said one word to me at the table nor I to him. I was trying to be cordial to the guy. He made a smart ass comment on the way back to the car, don't make me sit next to that asshole Hinds.  :'(

He called Steve a thug after the Colorado incident and knew nothing about it. George would rather hide out on Mayhem and have everyone tell him how great he and his photos are. Why would I delete anything related to this? I think it's quite amusing that George would yell like a little bitch when Steve approached him.
Elevate Your Image.™

Picsman

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2006, 05:02:05 AM »
This will be my last post here. I felt the need to tell my side of the story since Ron called me but evidently didn't use anything I told him....then I sent him this email. He did respond back to me with my user name....because I forgot it...

Hey I's asack....you must be the biggest assbiatch known to man...how many nuts have you hugged in the last week?

Here is the email I sent Ron....so much for getting to both sides of the story huh Ron? The only changes I made to the original email are the strike throughs....and some miss spellings to make it thru the profanity filters...

Ok Ron, I've gotten several emails from my "spy"...cut and pastes. As I don't even remember my screen name or login, to defend myself on your board anymore.. here is my side of the story...print it or not...no matter...but first...tell your asshole friend if he ever again accuses me of being drunk...he will be sorry....his wallet will be emptied...so he better start making some money from those shitty websites he makes. The only drinking I did there was from a WATER bottle....

As I was leaving the theatre steve thuglife was standing near the exit. The first thing he said to me was "next time spell my name right you coccksuucker" He was probably referencing some posts from MM where I called him whineberger. And I said "spell your name right...yeah right ok"....that's when he came up to me and shoved me and said that's right spell my name right you coccksuucker. Thats when I said as loud as I could for everyone to hear "if you put your hands on me again or push me...I'm gonna have you locked up for assault"...as I walked away he was still cursing me calling me a coccksuucker....then I stopped at the door...and turned and said...oh yeah...well what are you going to do?....Steve said "what...you some kind of tough guy now"?....and I said back to him...very
loudly....push me again and find out...I turned and walked out onto the street...even as he continued cursing me calling me coccksuucker and some other stuff....

If he denies it....he's a liar. And if you can find ANYONE who was there...that's not a ifbb puppet...they will tell you the truth...so print what you want....I stand by my story....if it happens again...there won't be any threats of an arrest...I will have him locked up...and when he gets out...I will sue his ass off in civil court.

You don't know me well...but I do know the law....I have locked up murderers, druggies and what have you....steve thuglife is a typical wannabe thug....I've arrrested his type too...thats right....I have arrested them....Guaranteed if this happend in Virginia....I'd have locked him up on the spot. What he doesn't know is that
I'm an officer of the courts in Virginia....and while it would only be considered simple assault with no batterey charge....it is a felony to assault an officer of the courts in Virginia....

As an ifbb rep he should know better than to come to another federation event and try to start trouble....if he was there only to report...he would have done so and left....so saying that he was only reporting is bull sshhit plain and
simple....maybe talk to some of the judges there too...I know he did get into it with 1 or 2 of them....the guy acted like a psycopath....and you can tell I's asack to keep is little phucking buttboy mouth shut about things he doesn't know anything about...

Ron....From what my spy sent me...you didn't even bother to put up anything I told you on the phone...so why do I even expect this email will be any different....

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2006, 05:52:40 AM »
Ron ain't going to day anything bad. MD lost thier press pass. Ron is scared of the same. And i heard from a guy who was there Steve also bumped into him with a good push but he just ignored Steve. So much for people being able to say what they want. What power does the IFBB or ami have over anyone answer F U C K I N NONE. Who are they without ATHLETES,FANS,MAGAZINE,SPONSORS ETC........ Why can't you people see that without any of these peoples money the IFBB would not exsist yet they dictate what people do and say and where to spend thier money....come on.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2006, 05:57:21 AM »
Hey is it me or when Bob last night said that the IFBB has all the top BBs in the world blah blah blah,then goes on to rant about how you hate the org. and if you hate it so much why bother participating in the IFBB. Doesnt that sound kinda stupid? Thats like saying all best in one profession goes to ONE place, and if you are the one of the best in that profession, so where you going to go ??
L

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2006, 06:11:59 AM »
Ron ain't going to day anything bad.MD lost thier press pass Ron is scared of the same.And i heard from a guy who was there Steve also bumped into him with a good push but he just ignored Steve.So much for people being able to say what they want.What power does the IFBB or ami have over anyone answer F U C K I N NONE.Who are they without  ATHLETES,FANS,MAGAZINE,SPONSORS ETC........Why can't you people see that without any of these peoples money the IFBB would not exsist yet they dictate what people do and say and where to spend thier money....come on.

I'm with you on this sentimentLee. BAck in 2004 i worked with an events company to organise Musclemania here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia .Next thing i know, the ABBF/IFBB slapped me with a life ban (as i am a competitve bodybuilder myself). Of course i made such a ruckus that they eventually lifted my ban. It's so silly for such a huge organisation to feel intimated by some of the smaller organisations that they feel the need to ban athletes etc.And to think that they always go around preaching and promoting bodybuilding.... while on the other hand they are doing just the opposite by trying to kill the smaller organisations by means of threatening the ethletes to not compete yadda yadda yadda..... :P
P

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2006, 06:12:28 AM »
I was reviewing the tapes last night from Bodybuildersreality footage taken backstage while Lee is pumping up at the N.O.C.

There's some audio of one of the guys (competitors I believe) talking LOUDLY about an incident with "Steve".

Interesting and funny stuff...

:-X

profreeman

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2006, 08:24:58 AM »
Im freemans trainer, hey ive known Steve forever.The guy knows there's a new league starting, And was taking notes...whats wrong with that .Well if you so called tough guys want to smack Weinburger talk all this shit ..stop bye powerhouse ..and if anyone has a beef with me for speaking I will for sure split there head wide open okay.Threaten with jail no big ...when I get bailed out, I will make sure beating is much worse ...any of you big talkers lets go.I welcome it ask around see If Im serious...That will be the day when the Ifbb And npc worry about this Punk ass bullshit.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2006, 08:30:56 AM »
Im freemans trainer,hey ive known Steve forever.The guy knows there's a new league starting,
And was taking notes...whats wrong with that .Well if you so called tough guys want to smack
Weinburger talk all this shit ..stop bye powerhouse ..and if anyone has a beef with me for speaking
I will for sure split there head wide open okay.Threaten with jail no big ...when I get bailed out,
I will make sure beating is much worse ...any of you big talkers lets go.I welcome it ask around see
If Im serious...That will be the day when the Ifbb And npc worry about this Punk ass bullshit.

yeah i'll go to powerhouse and aks everyone if a trainer who recently has used Tony Freeman's getbig handle has been in, is hamburger your boyfriend sweetheart?

RHINO290

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2006, 08:46:08 AM »
I saw Steve there and he was totally cool.  The only thing I heard was that he bumped into Rhino and absolutely nothing came of it.  I can also tell you that there is about a billion other people I'd rather get into a fight with than Steve, and that's saying something.

No offense John, but he was not being cool. Nothing came of it, because I did nothing about it. He wanted and tried to engage me, which to me shows the effect I(we) have on him. Beating him up would accomplish nothing for me, as easy as it would be to do- He started with George L as well, only cursed at him and such. He is not a cool guy at all...At all.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2006, 08:46:45 AM »
Im freemans trainer,hey ive known Steve forever.The guy knows there's a new league starting,
And was taking notes...whats wrong with that .Well if you so called tough guys want to smack
Weinburger talk all this shit ..stop bye powerhouse ..and if anyone has a beef with me for speaking
I will for sure split there head wide open okay.Threaten with jail no big ...when I get bailed out,
I will make sure beating is much worse ...any of you big talkers lets go.I welcome it ask around see
If Im serious...That will be the day when the Ifbb And npc worry about this Punk ass bullshit.
i dont know if i understood what you were trying to say correctly (what with the psychopathic undertones of it all), but are you saying that if people want to compete somewhere else or support another organization then they will get intimidated so they go back to the ifbb and if they speak against you they will get there head split wide open then when you get out of jail split it even wider?

what a stupid load of bollocks,since when did the ifbb hire "enforcers" to scare people back to stay loyal to the ifbb.

Btw some people might not go to the cops they might just split your head open right back.
8) B.B.C. 8)

RHINO290

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2006, 09:04:45 AM »
Rhino you should of snuffed him out !

It was funny, he was like a little bitch, trying to get my attention. The best way to deal with fuckheads like that is ignore them.

He needs to grow up.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2006, 09:05:42 AM »
True plus people with money are always getting suckered into situations where we have more to loose than the other guy.
L

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2006, 09:08:25 AM »
No offense John, but he was not being cool. Nothing came of it, because I did nothing about it. He wanted and tried to engage me, which to me shows the effect I(we) have on him. Beating him up would accomplish nothing for me, as easy as it would be to do- He started with George L as well, only cursed at him and such. He is not a cool guy at all...At all.

Like I said, he was cool with me, and no one threw any punches. That's all I said.  In my book talk is cheap.  You going to do something, then do it.  If Steve was there to get into a fight believe me, he would have gotten into one.  However, if the reports are true and he did try to take care of some personal stuff while he was there, then that was showing poor judgement.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2006, 09:12:53 AM »

no offense dude, but your post kinda looses it's effectiveness when you post using someone else's ID.......
nasser=piece of shit

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2006, 09:15:12 AM »

Not the smartest comment I've seen you make....be glad nothing came of it, or your costume for your posing routine would've been..."the patient".

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2006, 09:18:00 AM »
Not the smartest comment I've seen you make....be glad nothing came of it, or your costume for your posing routine would've been..."the patient".
Are you saying that Wienberger is tougher than rhino and would of handed his ass to him in a confrontatinon chick  ?
L

RHINO290

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2006, 09:23:26 AM »

Ummmmmmm, okay. Whatever.

I'll say what I want, just like you do. I'm not worried, those who know me, know I have nothing to worry about. Lie Romano said, if he was going to do something, he would have, he did'nt........Which was probably smart on his part.

Chick, you don't know me, I do understand you know Jimmy Mentis though, maybe he can explain......

As usuall, you talk about things you nothing of.

Go ahead, now keep poking fun at me, keep making yourself look stupid.......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2006, 09:25:27 AM »
Like I said, he was cool with me, and no one threw any punches. That's all I said.  In my book talk is cheap.  You going to do something, then do it.  If Steve was there to get into a fight believe me, he would have gotten into one.  However, if the reports are true and he did try to take care of some personal stuff while he was there, then that was showing poor judgement.

Yeah, even if he didn't *hit* anyone, going to someone else's show and having multiple confrontations is poor judgment no matter what.  

These things could have been handled on the phone the next day.  The only things you get when you demand an immediate public confrontation is 1) an audience to spread rumors about it, 2) a poorly thought-out delivery laced with emotion, 3) the reputation that you are unable to control your temper and words.

I can only imagine what the guys' everyday life is like, if he gets into confrontations like this with multilpe people at so many events.  I only hope he gets the anger under control before he is claimed by a heart attack.  Unfortunately, heart disease often follows people who are continually involved in confrontations and is nature's way of telling you to settle down.  The other option is society's restraint: Prison.

RHINO290

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2006, 09:26:19 AM »
True plus people with money are always getting suckered into situations where we have more to loose than the other guy.

Exactly, I am above this childish nonsense. But still, not a good idea to fuck with me........internet is one thing, face to face...another.

My buddie Jimmy vest was there, and nobody knows this, but with him, was a top ufc fighter.....Just waiting.

Rhino has all kinds of freinds(LOL).

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2006, 09:26:39 AM »
What's with all the "tough guys" at bodybuilding shows?

RHINO290

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2006, 09:27:33 AM »
Yeah, even if he didn't *hit* anyone, going to someone else's show and having multiple confrontations is poor judgment no matter what.  

These things could have been handled on the phone the next day.  The only things you get when you demand an immediate public confrontation is 1) an audience to spread rumors about it, 2) a poorly thought-out delivery laced with emotion, 3) the reputation that you are unable to control your temper and words.

I can only imagine what the guys' everyday life is like, if he gets into confrontations like this with multilpe people at so many events.  I only hope he gets the anger under control before he is claimed by a heart attack.  Unfortunately, heart disease often follows people who are continually involved in confrontations and is nature's way of telling you to settle down.  The other option is society's restraint: Prison.

Agreed, backstage, and including one of the judges, Mr. Weinberger had multiple people there who, lets just say...Don't think very highly of him.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2006, 09:30:08 AM »
What's with all the "tough guys" at bodybuilding shows?
        insecurities and egos

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2006, 09:34:50 AM »
        insecurities and egos

You are probably correct, but, it is sad that this kind of behaviour is tolerated at professional shows.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »
Exactly, I am above this childish nonsense. But still, not a good idea to f**k with me........internet is one thing, face to face...another.

My buddie Jimmy vest was there, and nobody knows this, but with him, was a top ufc fighter.....Just waiting.

Rhino has all kinds of freinds(LOL).

Right....so it's not a good idea to "fuck with you"...but you needed a top UFC fighter to back you up?

Give it a rest...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2006, 10:05:14 AM »
Right....so it's not a good idea to "f**k with you"...but you needed a top UFC fighter to back you up?

Give it a rest...

why?  Steve's a pretty tough dude by all accounts, he's some kinda martial arts guy he shouldn't be scared of any UFC guys.

Chick, honestly can anyone from the IFBB do anything that you don't agree with.  Seems to me they could piss on the US flag and you'd back them up.  I'm serously considering you for lap dog status already.
nasser=piece of shit