Author Topic: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14588 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Those are some shitty pictures from a shitty video.  Also, his weight is so different than it was in 01 which would explain extra fat in his face. 

The difference is there, I won't dispute that.  But in that case it could just as easily mean his identity was faked by his own people due to failing health/unusual whereabouts/ security, etc.  You have yet to make me doubt his involvement or the involment of his group.

alright, sorry for my rudeness.

That tape was filmed in Ocober 2001.  That is the jalalabad tape.  He was on tv, 2 weeks before then, looking a good 50 pounds skinner.  a month after this tape, he did another tape from a cave, and he just looked like shit.  Bone skinny, limp arm, etc.

So unless he gained then lost 50+ pounds, that wasn't him.  Also the guy on the tape wrote with his right hand, and Osama is left handed.  Most worldwide experts believe it's a forgery or won't comment on it, even tho they will verify all his early tapes.

MY POINT - WHy did our govt FIND, then VERIFY this tape.  if it's fake, that means we faked it, or we're the stupidest people in history to not see the difference.

Once we realize that 1) our govt lied about this tape, and probably manufactured it, 2) It is the only piece of evidence connecting him to 911...you start to wonder...

Without that tape, we would have NO justification for war. 
If it was faked to justify a war - was 911 also faked to justify a war?

How can we trust the govt when they tell us what happened on one event, if they'll create, find, autheiticate, then feed us this tape 2 months later?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
If we're going to beat who? why was there the desire to beat them? were they a threat to American lives, or a threat to American dream of imperialism?

{LOL} This admin has demonstrated they can't even run a country, ...what the hell makes you think they can run the world? They can't even beat iran, a country crippled by 8 years of wars, bombed into the stone ages, poisoned by depleted uranium, and crippled by over a decade of sanctions, ...and the most powerful military in the world is getting it's head handed to it by them. WAKE UP!

It's the fox and the rabbit clear & simple.
The fox loses causes he's running for his dinner. The rabbit on the other hand is running for his life.

Saddams mistake was thinking he could do the US's bidding and be rewarded in the end. They set his ass up to go after Kuwait. They gave him permission to do so, ...then when he did, they clobbered him. When you lie down with dogs, ...you wake up with fleas.

Beat anyone that works against us.

We haven't started to fight Iran yet.. and it is not certain that we will.

Saddams mistake was being a peice of shit human being.  Period.  We did not GIVE him permission.  We inadvertantly gave him the ability.  He was still responsible.  But as a liberal rresponsibility is a foreign language, I know.  Your associations are out of this fucking world.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
it could just as easily mean his identity was faked by his own people due to failing health/unusual whereabouts/ security, etc.

If the tape isn't him, and was faked by Al Q, why did our govt verify it as real?

If you and I can use our eyes and see "hmmm, that doens't look like him", I am sure that the CIA, with their facial structure software, voice analysis, mannerism study, etc... I mean, wouldn't their experts catch "oh shit - osama is using his right hand, not his left"?

He looks very different.  They would have caught it.  Brix - check out this site - it'll take you 3 minutes to read, it's all mainstream media sourced, and it will probably clear up the video for you:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
If the tape isn't him, and was faked by Al Q, why did our govt verify it as real?

If you and I can use our eyes and see "hmmm, that doens't look like him", I am sure that the CIA, with their facial structure software, voice analysis, mannerism study, etc... I mean, wouldn't their experts catch "oh shit - osama is using his right hand, not his left"?

He looks very different.  They would have caught it.  Brix - check out this site - it'll take you 3 minutes to read, it's all mainstream media sourced, and it will probably clear up the video for you:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

I'm sure the creators of this website are about as fishy as the tape itself.  However, I agree it certainly doesn't look like him.   This could have many reasons for being some innocent and some not.

The question of why would our gov't authenticate it I cannot explain myself.  But I dont want to be closed minded about this so I will look at it further.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"I'm sure the creators of this website are about as fishy as the tape itself.  However, I agree it certainly doesn't look like him.   This could have many reasons for being some innocent and some not.

The question of why would our gov't authenticate it I cannot explain myself.  But I dont want to be closed minded about this so I will look at it further."

Cool.  I agree- a lot of shit on CTer site is just silly.  Some see a UFO blur at the Twin Towers (i'm serious! lol) Look at this crazy shit at the towers -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2803552645631172414&q=911+ufo+world+trade

I don't buy into it.  But yeah, some of these guys do go too far with it.  Sometimes tho, like when they pointed out all the flaws in the 911 tape it made sense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4815215761052824077&q=ufo+on+9%2F11

LOL this shit is amusing - check out this 'something' that flies thru the screen.  Pretty fast.  Showed up on multiple angles.  Beyond my comprehension, but pretty funny to see.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Sorry Al Gebra, but I HAVE to respond to this left wing wack job................WTF do you mean "get over it" he's the reason why this happend, if the idiot had got him in at least ONE of the ten or more times he had the chance, we might not be in the situation we're in now....but he was a coward and did little if anything to get him, go ahead Jag, I'll wait for your spin >:(!!

ummm...What did Bush do in his first 8 months in office to get him? What did he do to try and stop him BEFORE THE ATTACKS ON 9-11?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And what did Reagan, Bush Snr. or Oliver North do to get him? They knew he was a dangerous terrorist then. Heck, they built him. Instead North spent well over 6 figures of tax payer money to put in a home security system. Do you see how your bullshit works if you take it back far enough?  ::)

Judi, that story is an urban legend. It wasn't Bin laden who Oliver North was refering to.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Um, Bush is my leader.   If I go to the grocery store and beat up a bagboy, can he be held responsible?

Brixton, you're an ignorant f**k.  I'm sorry, it's not cool to go there - but it had to be said.  Even some of the most ardent Bush supporters will quietly admit that yes, Osama looks kinda fishy on this tape.

Open your eyes.  Look at the nose on this man.  It - is - not - Osama.

They never tried to pass that other guy off as Osama either. I have watched every message Bin Laden has sent to the press. That other guy was never in one. Where did you scrounge up that pic?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
alright, sorry for my rudeness.

240, I for one am sick and tired of you accusing people of mass murder. Its a serious offense and I don't think you have a clue how bad it imakes you look. You have not one shred of credible evidence. You have a load of crap from bogus web sites. It sure gets you a lot of attention and I think you thrive on that. This government may be inept but its not a bunch of murderers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
They never tried to pass that other guy off as Osama either. I have watched every message Bin Laden has sent to the press. That other guy was never in one. Where did you scrounge up that pic?

YES - THEY DID!  The CIA verified the authenticity of this jalalabad tape.  It was suppsoed to be the smoking gun which proved OBL was involved.  Did you watch the news that week? 

240, I for one am sick and tired of you accusing people of mass murder. Its a serious offense and I don't think you have a clue how bad it imakes you look. You have not one shred of credible evidence. You have a load of crap from bogus web sites. It sure gets you a lot of attention and I think you thrive on that. This government may be inept but its not a bunch of murderers.

I want a new investigation.  Period.  I've made it very clear that it's my own opinion that our govt was forced into this by a bigger overseas group.  But, like your stance, it's all just speculation until we have a complete investigation.

I don't think you realize how gullible that YOU look by just swallowing things as fact.  That OBL tape - the CIA told us it was real.  Now, eitehr the CIA lied to your face, or they are utterly incompetent.  Which is it, bmac?