Author Topic: Vince Goodrum...  (Read 22782 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Vince Goodrum...
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2006, 06:57:45 PM »
Hey, TripleH, TripleV doesn't need stars to be a big star on the boards. He is way above petty trifles like that. He earns his trophies on stage against all comers. You gotta respect Melvin competing in a southern state and being one of the few blacks on stage.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2006, 07:01:16 PM »
By all means award him some stars to compensate for almost dying for all of us to get onstage in those white trucks.

Vince Goodrum almost died for you bitches!  >:(

Ron: "I am lazy."

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: 1 new Vince pic
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2006, 07:14:29 PM »
We need a larger image to assess the triple V phenomenon. Seems he has good potential to build up. Back is weak but arms and legs show good potential. If he comes to my gym for a year I will transform Melvin.

Just how will you transform Melvin? What training & nutritional protocols would you have him follow?
Team Goodrum!

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2006, 07:15:55 PM »
I've won my class 2 times and am Nationally qualified and I don't have my stars!  I even e-mailed Ron with pics.  If Vince gets stars, I'm going postal! ;D

Ok you get stars too! :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2006, 07:18:38 PM »
Calm down folks, Ron said he would give me the blue stars after I competed again so its no big deal.  I did find it strange with Arvilla having less shows under his belt than I do but it doesn't make a difference.  People know who I am and my goal is to win a natural pro card.  I came in at that show around 195 pounds so once I control the final week prep conditioning, I can realistically come into an INBF event at 185 pounds and really have the size advantage.  I'd rather not do NPC events as they aren't drug tested and I'm more likely to get blown out of the water but I do them for the experience more or less since the majority of natural shows are a good distance.

I do appreciate you folks request for me getting the blue stars.  After all, I did indeed almost die for you bitches wearing those white posing trunks.  What the hell was I thinking???  I'll never do that again..... :P
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2006, 07:20:52 PM »
\ being one of the few blacks on stage. [/color]
Are you on crack? ???

www.ncnpc.com

Look some pics over.   There are plenty of brothers on N.C. stages.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2006, 07:24:30 PM »
Melvin, you did suffer for all of us. Are you saying that the experience you gained from competing in an NPC event in the junior division was that the competition was too tough? Hence you are going to do a natural show next year? I wonder what the judges are going to make of your 'natural' gynocomastia? Seems to me you haven't thought this through.

Most_Muscular

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lift Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2006, 07:25:29 PM »
I came in at that show around 195 pounds so once I control the final week prep conditioning,

Vince, Vince, Vince.....

You have to control more than the final week prep conditioning to come in any type of decent shape... try an extra 8 weeks of dieting minimum to the 8 or 12 you claimed to have done for this last show.  I did 18 weeks for my last show which I felt was quite long enough for myself... in the past I have done 20 to 26 weeks of dieting.  Why do you think you need less?  Take a close look at your pics and honestly evaluate your conditioning.  Don't tell me you don't need more.

Please drop the last week excuse.

nuff said...

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2006, 07:27:04 PM »
Calm down folks, Ron said he would give me the blue stars after I competed again so its no big deal.  I did find it strange with Arvilla having less shows under his belt than I do but it doesn't make a difference.  People know who I am and my goal is to win a natural pro card.  I came in at that show around 195 pounds so once I control the final week prep conditioning, I can realistically come into an INBF event at 185 pounds and really have the size advantage.  I'd rather not do NPC events as they aren't drug tested and I'm more likely to get blown out of the water but I do them for the experience more or less since the majority of natural shows are a good distance.

I do appreciate you folks request for me getting the blue stars.  After all, I did indeed almost die for you bitches wearing those white posing trunks.  What the hell was I thinking???  I'll never do that again..... :P

LMFAO that was good. I really do hope you get your stars Vince. And although this kills me to do it, props for getting on stage. I wouldn't have the balls to do that and well as you said, the white trunks LOL  :-X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2006, 07:28:25 PM »
Vince, Vince, Vince.....

You have to control more than the final week prep conditioning to come in any type of decent shape... try an extra 8 weeks of dieting minimum to the 8 or 12 you claimed to have done for this last show.  I did 18 weeks for my last show which I felt was quite long enough for myself... in the past I have done 20 to 26 weeks of dieting.  Why do you think you need less?  Take a close look at your pics and honestly evaluate your conditioning.  Don't tell me you don't need more.

Please drop the last week excuse.

Excuses???  that's what it is but I'm consulting with someone who definitely knows how to win  bodybuilding shows so next round out.  Its going to cost me a lot of money (About 2000 dollars for fees and travel) but it's money well invested.

nuff said...
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »
Hey, Melvin, I will train you via the internet for free. The deal is you have to do exactly what I say or I quit. You have some potential there but have to lift heavy to get some more size. Stay off the internet because it is stressing you out and distracting you. I will be your manager. Send me your posts and I will edit them for you.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2006, 07:32:02 PM »
Venom, your level of idiocy is astounding. :o

Stavios

« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2006, 07:32:10 PM »

no way you would be 185 pounds

maybe 175, more like 170 really ripped

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2006, 07:33:11 PM »
Hey, Melvin, I will train you via the internet for free. The deal is you have to do exactly what I say or I quit. You have some potential there but have to lift heavy to get some more size. Stay off the internet because it is stressing you out and distracting you. I will be your manager. Send me your posts and I will edit them for you.

LOL I like that a lot! ;D ;D

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Goodrum??
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2006, 07:35:11 PM »
And there it is!  Vince, since infections caused by staph. aureus are skin infections, where, oh where, is the point of entry?  I mean, the white trunks were distracting, but something like that would have readily visible.  I mean, I don't think anyone spotted boils, impetigo, cellulitis or hordeolums on you diring the show.  Which antibiotic are you taking?  Let's see how well thought out this latest serving of "Venomous" bullshit really is.

I (and everyone else) knew you would pull out of the later shows.

Good to see that even with your "Staph infection" your training and cardio intensity have not suffered.

Still waiting for your answer Vince.  C'mon Vince, regale me with you tale of woe...give us some details that would lend an ounce of credibility to this latest shovel of bullshit.

Most_Muscular

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lift Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2006, 07:37:26 PM »
Vince, If you're the Head Nutritionist In Charge how come you're hiring someone and paying them $2000 to help you with your diet?  I thought you knew what you were doing?

nuff said...

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2006, 07:38:29 PM »
Calm down folks, Ron said he would give me the blue stars after I competed again so its no big dealI did find it strange with Arvilla having less shows under his belt than I do but it doesn't make a difference.  People know who I am and my goal is to win a natural pro card.  I came in at that show around 195 pounds so once I control the final week prep conditioning, I can realistically come into an INBF event at 185 pounds and really have the size advantage.  I'd rather not do NPC events as they aren't drug tested and I'm more likely to get blown out of the water but I do them for the experience more or less since the majority of natural shows are a good distance.

Ron is stuck on deciding to give u the bluestars.  He knows u look like shit and theres no way you'll get em... seriously!  Mike looks like a BB'er and you dont!  That's why he got em after one show! 

On the serious tip Vince... Listen to what people are saying.  They are talkin shit but they are HONEST!  That's part of the bodybuilding world, it is honest critique.  Don't take it the wrong way Vince, honest judgement on ur physique doesn't mean we hate you, it means the way it sounds... if 12 john doe's tell you need more dieting then... YES, its the truth!

Listen to em Vince.  Honestly, if you did come in conditioned, wouldn't you think no one would talk so much shit????

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2006, 07:45:28 PM »
Vince, If you're the Head Nutritionist In Charge how come you're hiring someone and paying them $2000 to help you with your diet?  I thought you knew what you were doing?

nuff said...
No, no, no...

H.N.I.C.=Has No Intelligence, Cracker!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: September 28, 2006, 07:47:48 PM »

Will you reconsider your decision not to compete again this year? C'mon, don't let the sickness get ya down!
Team Goodrum!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: 1 new Vince pic
« Reply #144 on: September 28, 2006, 07:50:53 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2006, 07:52:33 PM »
Ron is stuck on deciding to give u the bluestars.  He knows u look like shit and theres no way you'll get em... seriously!  Mike looks like a BB'er and you dont!  That's why he got em after one show! 

On the serious tip Vince... Listen to what people are saying.  They are talkin shit but they are HONEST!  That's part of the bodybuilding world, it is honest critique.  Don't take it the wrong way Vince, honest judgement on ur physique doesn't mean we hate you, it means the way it sounds... if 12 john doe's tell you need more dieting then... YES, its the truth!

Listen to em Vince.  Honestly, if you did come in conditioned, wouldn't you think no one would talk so much shit????

No-one has seen THE REAL PICS yet.  Those pictures are blurry, distorted, and were taken in transition to my next pose.  My stomach is out because I have to breath from time to time.  I could put them up, but I want the pictures of me against my opponent up first so people can see who I had to deal with.  He of course did win the overall naturally as he pretty much blew everyone out of the water. 

I was hold some water under the skin and my condition wasn't great but I wasn't out of shape and the pictures will prove it.  Its very hard to naturally get rid of water under the skin.  If I wanted to, I could have simply took some Lasix and I would have kicked ass onstage.  But of course I didn't.

Like I said before, whether I get the stars or not isn't important.  My intentions of competing is to show I'm a man of action rather than lipservice and that I made some great improvements from 2 years ago which I could not have done if I wasn't training hard and heavy.  My trophy is good enough for me and I intend on winning a show or two in the future

Remember, I don't have the luxury of using steroids so I have to train and diet much harder.  Big difference between me, you, Arvilla, etc. 
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #146 on: September 28, 2006, 07:54:15 PM »
**After all, I did indeed almost die for you bitches wearing those white posing trunks.  What the hell was I thinking???  I'll never do that again..... **

What we have here is a bloke with more than his share of bad luck. When he found out there was only one other competitor in the Junior Hwts division he had to compete. He inspected those trophies and knew visitors to his premises would be unaware of Getbig and the nonsense that goes on here. No matter what you throw at Goodrum he comes up smelling like a rose. The guy is priceless!

Here ya go, Melvin:  your blue stars ***************

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2006, 07:57:06 PM »

So I force people to write about me, I force people to make racist comments???? 

Are you retarded or something??? 

The reason people post about me is because I'm basically this year's Jeff McFarland.  Every blue moon, someone gets the most attention on the message boards.  Happens all the time

However the time is coming to an end for me to where people will simply stop writing about me and move to someone else....most likely True Adonis. 

Keith, I at least offered to sell some of your overstock PDI shirts at no cost to me just to be a nice guy.  But I suppose you got bored and wanted to yap about me again.  Its ok, because when you are talking about me, its impossible for you to cram food into it.  Consider me your long-term weight loss solution....... ;D

Vince Basile, you know good and well I can't say anything about you anymore but I'd suggest not taking advantage of the situation.  And for the last time, I will not travel all the way to Aussie just to train with you.  I have a policy on never training on some pink colored weight equipment.

This is all for today.  Whether you like me or not, I'm still the man with the master plan. 

Try to do more weighted pullups and rows, heavy to moderate weight with strict form to feel the muscle. Rep between 4-12, for 2 sets after warming up, cycling rep scheme 4-8 and 8-12 every few weeks. Focus hard on the muscle to feel the tension and burn. This advice is pure gold if applied. Of course the nutrition, rest and right supp to be there as well.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2006, 07:58:29 PM »
I love when Melvin replies to his fans and gives them a good lashing. Now that we know there is a master plan who can stop the Goodrum train? It will happen and for that the lads should be forever grateful. This dude is no flash in the pan but a stayer. One day we will marvel at the entity called Dr Goodrum and applaud his successes on the posing platform and in business. For Melvin Goodrum in no ordinary bloke. He has qualities that will guarantee he will always draw attention to himself here on Getbig. We should be encouraging Melvin and not castigate him for what can only be described as misfortunes. There he is a solitary figure transcending his ordinary past and building an empire on line to show all naysayers what can be done by dedication and believing in oneself. Trophies mean little to this mortal and for good reason. The stellar qualities that shine are in his character and he is truly invincible and well he lives up the the noble name 'Vince'. At first I thought Goodrum was a sham but in a more accurate assessment of the person we see qualities seldom exhibited by the rank and file who come to Getbig to reinvent themselves. Anyone who can keep his head up high after being laughed at here has to be special. It is not obliviousness or thickheadedness, although those qualities do help, but a nobility of purpose. This man has a destiny and there is no one who can stop what nature determines. The Alpha people rise to the top and cannot be flushed away as some would like. Let us hope that Melvin 'Vince' Goodrum, CSN. MFT, continues to contribute on Getbig and enhance us all with his intelligence, honesty and commitment. We are unlikely to see his kind again and I for one am improved by basking in the light he shines on this rather self-indulgent excuse for a community.

LOL, Vince is one of the best comedians on this planet, unknowingly or not! ;D
Team Goodrum!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #149 on: September 28, 2006, 07:59:48 PM »

No-one has seen THE REAL PICS yet.  Those pictures are blurry, distorted, and were taken in transition to my next pose.  My stomach is out because I have to breath from time to time.  I could put them up, but I want the pictures of me against my opponent up first so people can see who I had to deal with.  He of course did win the overall naturally as he pretty much blew everyone out of the water. 
It's breathe...with an "e".  Your stomach was out because you were fat.

I was hold some water under the skin and my condition wasn't great but I wasn't out of shape and the pictures will prove it.  Its very hard to naturally get rid of water under the skin.  If I wanted to, I could have simply took some Lasix and I would have kicked ass onstage.  But of course I didn't.
No, Vince.  That wasn't water, it was fat, and that is all that the pictures will prove.  If you had taken Lasix (yeah, had taken, not "have simply took", you uneducated simp) you would have been a couple pounds lighter, but still out of shape.  The only way you would have kicked any ass that night was if your hips were double-jointed.

Like I said before, whether I get the stars or not isn't important.  My intentions of competing is to show I'm a man of action rather than lipservice and that I made some great improvements from 2 years ago which I could not have done if I wasn't training hard and heavy.  My trophy is good enough for me and I intend on winning a show or two in the future
And people in Hell intend on enjoying that air conditioning that Satan keeps promising to install...which do you think will happen first?