Author Topic: Dugdale...  (Read 11744 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Dugdale...
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2006, 08:50:29 PM »
dugdale shouldnt be dellusional. steroids do more harm than good OBVIOUSLY!
A

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2006, 08:55:57 PM »
dugdale shouldnt be dellusional. steroids do more harm than good OBVIOUSLY!

Daddywaddy, have any of the girls ever said 'thats really big' or 'thats the biggest I've seen' etc?
rons acunt

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2006, 09:00:17 PM »
Where does it say in the bible that you are not allowed to use performance enhancing drugs? Anyone got a specific verse?

My religion (protestant) made it very clear that we were to respect and obey the laws of man, as well of god.  That was our particular interpretation of the King James bible.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2006, 09:11:16 PM »
And where in the bible does is say to hate gays?  Any specific verse?  Oh yeah - one verse in the old testament. 
Not hate but read the first chapter of the romans.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2006, 09:12:52 PM »

lol.

There we have it.  This is exactly the mentality of Christians and I may not agree with it, but at least you aren't using Christianity to justify these thoughts.

The way Dugdale is using them, yes.  TRT has all kinds of benefits, but Dugdale is obviously using slightly higher doses coupled with SprayFlex.  TA might be interested in reading these links:

http://www.antiaginginfo.net/miracle.htm

http://www.drcranton.com/hrt/hghspray.htm

I am surprised daddywaddy has not got a string of threesomes under his belt, I mean, surely when screwing some hot slag, he would need her friend to wrap her hand around the three inches left 'out in the cold' so to speak.

Monster dong!!!

DW, can we get an official measurement of your cock, if only for correct archiving purposes?

lol, dudes got a huge cock

:)
rons acunt

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2006, 09:14:30 PM »
What's the deal with this guy? I read a story and he is expressing his Christian values and all this Jesus talk and all that...Now, I'm not bodybuilding insider but it's widely known performance enhancing drugs are used in professional bodybuilding...they are illegal in the U.S. also--doesn't this appear a bit hypocritical on his part?  IMO...

Yes he belongs to the same church of Sean.  They don't really believe, just say it to impress people.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2006, 09:30:22 PM »
you guys crack me up
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2006, 10:07:34 PM »

I'm pretty sure part of the Christian god's law is to obey the laws of man, even laws which are plain and utter stupid bullshit.  That's why religion was created by man to begin with - as a mean's of control.  Funny thing is, religion is probably the bane of the world right now which causes far more harm than good.  The only reason why Christian fundamentalists in the USA are not radicals who go out and commit terrorist acts is because they are not oppressed.  If they were, I assure you they would be equally psychotic.

A-fucking-men, Brother Matt!
HAHA, RON.....

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2006, 10:50:49 PM »
::)

This nonsense again.

And where in the bible does is say to hate gays?  Any specific verse?  Oh yeah - one verse in the old testament.  Then Jesus came along and the new testament came out and we were supposed to evolve right?  ::)

Monster use of religion to justify your own hatreds.

it does say in the bible that same sex relationships is against gods will.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2006, 10:54:12 PM »

LOL
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2006, 10:55:57 PM »

aw, you edited your post, fucking meanie!
rons acunt

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2006, 10:57:03 PM »
My religion (protestant) made it very clear that we were to respect and obey the laws of man, as well of god.  That was our particular interpretation of the King James bible.

So its ok for say dugdale to use steroids in Thailand where it is acceptable, that would be ok then?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2006, 10:57:43 PM »
aw, you edited your post, fucking meanie!
LOL yeah I got ahead of myself :)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2006, 11:17:44 PM »
Where does it say in the bible that you are not allowed to use performance enhancing drugs? Anyone got a specific verse?

I believe he has his own business and does very well for himself...I would think that god would praise him for doing so and the fact that he must have quite a few employees that he helps put bread on their table..

Now if bodybuilding is a hobby for him like he has stated, thats fine...But if he competes against others that are doing it to put bread on there table, I believe god would probably see him as taking bread off someone elses table if he was to be in the money...I wouldn't call that a hobby...

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2006, 07:13:51 AM »
So its ok for say dugdale to use steroids in Thailand where it is acceptable, that would be ok then?

In my opinion, yes.  As long as they are obeying the laws of man, there is no fault in that.  If the life you lead is within the boundaries of the law that surrounds you, then as a christian I would say you are doing just fine.  I'm not a raving church-goer or anything like that, but I do have a solid foundation of religion in me.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2006, 07:20:44 AM »
God didn`t make anyone with a GH gut.

He is going against God`s laws. hahhahahah

I could only imagine how faggy Mark Drugdale is in person.
hahahahahahaha, are you suggesting that Dugdale knew exactly what he was getting into when he "posed" for Musclegallery and Colt magazine, Adonis?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2006, 07:26:44 AM »
Dugdale appeared in various men to men hardcore productions?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2006, 07:27:43 AM »

From what I hear, he and Derek Anthony have been friends since childhood.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2006, 07:28:22 AM »
i'm sure he only sucked dick for the money, Mars, he probably hated every minute. ;)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2006, 07:29:42 AM »
So the movie, Studs on the farm volume 2 and Boys will be boys with Dugdale and Anthony is not a training video Berzerkfury?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2006, 07:30:30 AM »
i'm sure he only sucked dick for the money, Mars, he probably hated every minute. ;)

A man has to eat!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2006, 12:35:58 AM »
What's the deal with this guy? I read a story and he is expressing his Christian values and all this Jesus talk and all that...Now, I'm not bodybuilding insider but it's widely known performance enhancing drugs are used in professional bodybuilding...they are illegal in the U.S. also--doesn't this appear a bit hypocritical on his part?  IMO...

God didn't make the 1989 Anabolic Steroid Restriction Act. The government did.
and keep moving!

Alex23

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2006, 12:41:52 AM »
It's also illegal in some towns to have sex with your wife on Sundays. Does that mean all Christians are commiting a sin by breaking this law? Sugar serves no good purpose in the human body as well as many of substances that are legal and accepted. Does this mean it is OK do eat them because they are legal? How bout cigarettes?  Mans laws and Gods laws are two different things.

Here goes my "sex" day .. oh brother ;)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2006, 02:05:22 AM »
A man has to eat!

Mars, are you suggesting that Mark Dugdale craves wood like a starving termite?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2006, 03:02:47 AM »
It's also illegal in some towns to have sex with your wife on Sundays. Does that mean all Christians are commiting a sin by breaking this law? Sugar serves no good purpose in the human body as well as many of substances that are legal and accepted. Does this mean it is OK do eat them because they are legal? How bout cigarettes?  Mans laws and Gods laws are two different things.
God law is simple. If you break it,it hurts you. Well its impossible to break though.