Author Topic: North Korea vows to test a nuclear weapon  (Read 10905 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: North Korea vows to test a nuclear weapon
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2006, 02:28:09 PM »
Camel, Rearden, and hedge-

Beach bum has made it very clear from his experience working with lobbyists that corporations have very little influence on govt.

Do you have any evidence that your theories on bankers controlling govt is true?  Cause Beach Bum is a pretty reliable source, and he says there is nothing he can be taught about givt, since he's worked with people on the state level.

Can anyone clear up this confusion?

I posted the link, since I think it can help clear up the misconception that the Rothschild family controls the Fed.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
I posted the link, since I think it can help clear up the misconception that the Rothschild family controls the Fed.

YIP
Zack

what a waste of your time . . . you thought our village idiot was going to read your linked material?

I'm sure that, like me, you've been scrolling through a thread and realized that people cannot comprehend info you have presented in plain English . . . instead, they would rather rehash their same bullshit over and over again.

blah, blah, blah . . . Rothschild this . . .  yadda, yadda, yadda . . . Rothschild that.

people want to believe in the bogeyman so bad.

that's why I don't post info any more, most people (240, hag, etc) just come on here to endlessly post their old garbage and demonstrate their inability to process new info.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2006, 02:45:42 PM »
that's why I don't post info any more, most people (240, hag, etc) just come on here to endlessly post their old garbage and demonstrate their inability to process new info.

I post new info every day.  I have have quite a few stories up a few hours before MSM had them. I got shit on for posting there would be a ahmedijhad press conference that thurs am, when no media would post it and drudge pulled it quickly, and then it ended up being a 'surprise conference' 2 days later to all the analysts. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2006, 02:51:30 PM »
I post new info every day.  I have have quite a few stories up a few hours before MSM had them. I got shit on for posting there would be a ahmedijhad press conference that thurs am, when no media would post it and drudge pulled it quickly, and then it ended up being a 'surprise conference' 2 days later to all the analysts. 

Big deal, the guy cancels a press confrence then had another one 2 days later without notice.

That would make the Saturday press conference a surprise since it was unscheduled, unannounced and not on the Thursday.
That is how surprise press confrences are reported.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2006, 02:52:49 PM »
demonstrate their inability to process new info.

The very fact that I am not only posting news every day, but also analyzing, critiquing it, and looking for holes in the developing stories, should be more than enough to demonstrate that I can process new info.

One could argue that those who just hear the news and accept it all as instant fact, are the ones who cannot process the news.  Instead, they just pass it through like ballpark nachos.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2006, 03:09:35 PM »
blah, blah, blah . . . you deserve a medal for reducing everything that you watch on tv to the same dumb bullshit that you continually spew.

if you keep this up, soon all your peabrain will be able to articulate is, "Bush did it."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2006, 03:10:56 PM »
I've made it clear it is my belief that Bush was a pawn on that day.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2006, 03:13:37 PM »
blah, blah, blah . . . Rothschild this . . .  yadda, yadda, yadda . . . Rothschild that.

can't believe this old schtick just doesn't go away.

so you're wanting to blame the Rothschilds?

is 240 now going to go cry to a mod to have my post deleted?

you're such a hypocritical pussy.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2006, 04:12:51 PM »

YIP
Zack

A very good link Hedge, however it wasn't my assertation that the Fed was owned and controlled by one family, but that it was in fact privately owned and it's power far outweighs what it should.

What if...

Debt was mounted on purpose? What would that do to you and me?

I believe it enslaves us. We (Americans, which I understand you are not) are subject to a fraudulent taxation system which is born of wars and backwards commerce. Someone stands to gain, someone in the tiny minority with the vast wealth to exploit it.

Rothschild's are implicated, yes, but are but one head of a hydra.

Al Gebra, I do not want to believe in the boogeyman, but I smell evil and I cannot ignore it's probability of existence. Now go ahead and blah blah me, I'm done posting here. If anyone wants to discuss this, PM me.

Thanks,

RM

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2006, 04:28:55 AM »
It's not my secret. It's just very difficult to converse about something so vast, one post at a time, in a media such as this. It requires limitless hours, and resources to piece it together. Even then it's just a thought. Just one way of looking at things.

I don't believe I have the answers. I think I'm open minded to an alternative history, and what it means about our circumstances.

I guess my clever attempt at wit was lost on you.  :'(
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2006, 04:43:48 AM »
A very good link Hedge, however it wasn't my assertation that the Fed was owned and controlled by one family, but that it was in fact privately owned and it's power far outweighs what it should.

What if...

Debt was mounted on purpose? What would that do to you and me?

I believe it enslaves us. We (Americans, which I understand you are not) are subject to a fraudulent taxation system which is born of wars and backwards commerce. Someone stands to gain, someone in the tiny minority with the vast wealth to exploit it.

Rothschild's are implicated, yes, but are but one head of a hydra.

Al Gebra, I do not want to believe in the boogeyman, but I smell evil and I cannot ignore it's probability of existence. Now go ahead and blah blah me, I'm done posting here. If anyone wants to discuss this, PM me.

Thanks,

RM

I think you raise a very valid point in your concern.

IMO, the Fed should be owned by the state.

Because if someone is able to earn money out of the something, sooner or later, you're bound to see him or her try to make that happen.

Through lobbying or other means.

There are a few positives with having several banks as co-owners. It gives the Fed tremendous economic power, although this could be achieved in other ways.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise