Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 48893 times)

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2006, 12:45:41 PM »
You're an idiot. That means you took a pic every 2.25 seconds while changing lighting, location and poses everytime. Also, you said that you had put lots and lots of time into the pics. Yes, I realise a lot of that was prep, but you still didn't take 800 pics in 30 mins. And TA, you've never produced ANYTHING period. You haven't actually backed up any of what you said in the face of the evidence against what you've been saying. You've posted articles that you copy and pasted and didn't even read, as evidenced by the ones you've posted that in no uncertain terms contradict what you say. Dante's right, you just want everyone else to be in the same boat you are, and on top of that you want them to thank you for it. Well, thanks but no thanks, I'm going to keep getting bigger than you, stronger than you and calling you on your bullshit.
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »
You're an idiot. That means you took a pic every 2.25 seconds while changing lighting, location and poses everytime. Also, you said that you had put lots and lots of time into the pics. Yes, I realise a lot of that was prep, but you still didn't take 800 pics in 30 mins. And TA, you've never produced ANYTHING period. You haven't actually backed up any of what you said in the face of the evidence against what you've been saying. You've posted articles that you copy and pasted and didn't even read, as evidenced by the ones you've posted that in no uncertain terms contradict what you say. Dante's right, you just want everyone else to be in the same boat you are, and on top of that you want them to thank you for it. Well, thanks but no thanks, I'm going to keep getting bigger than you, stronger than you and calling you on your bullshit.

You don`t know how a camera works do you?  Or a posing session.

I held a pose and JEzebelle kept her finger on the clicker. I think it takes pics at a rate of 5 a second or more.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2006, 12:48:41 PM »

You are currently behind me.

You are not bigger or stronger.  You won`t catch me.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2006, 12:48:55 PM »
You better watch your mouth before you spout more lies.
I didn`t spend hours taking these pics....I took about 800 pics in 30 minutes.  You have NEVER produced ANYONE that goes above the criteria I listed. NEVER NEVER NEVER.

awww...

cry?
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2006, 12:55:21 PM »
Hmm I don't seem to remember you being there hanging out with us. And funny, you'd think with my friend living there with him he would have noticed him juicing, or I would have noticed the guy making dramatic gains.
Just because you sell steroids doesn't make youan expert on all things related to bodybuilding. It just makes you a drug-dealer. If you think that steroid use is such a problem in high schools, why don't yo try not selling to high school kids, jerkoff.

ok,,first,,i am  PRO IFBB BODY-BUILDER. 2006 O TOP 15  (yes the won jason cutler won),, so you calling me drug dealer does nothing but gets you where you started to beging with - denial.

when i decide to participate and give you 10 min of my time,,,you better unerstand that i do not do it for any other reason beside to put the truth on the table.

i am VERY femiliar with every group of athletes in usa and abroad and with their drug needs and ofcourse use and abuse,, from marathon runners to cyclists to boxers to football players to powerlifters and ofcourse bodybuilders.

what i say on getbig is out of years of experience and years of actually working with natural athletes,,clean athetes,,and hormonized athletes + working on my own self both naturally and hormonized.

when you want to be called natural,,, you will know how to do it even if you use hormones. it is your first priority  and NO ONE else will know it but you. when you aim at pleasing and being at the top where  drugs are seen as absolute horror and end of career with big stain,,you will do whatever  it takes to swim with the fish even though youre a shark. you will end up eating them but you will always swim around them comfortably if you know what youre doing.

the 190-192lb guy i seen in oneof the posts above is at 6-7% BF. it is possible  naturally at the heights mentioned. if you get there naturally you are one lucky dude. that is where it will stop though.

now,, i never said adonis had the best natural physiqe! i said adonis with 10-15 extra lb at 5-6%  is where it stops naturally. he does not have the best physiqe because that dady mady boy is washing the floor with him.

i got nothing else to add to this dicussion because you will learn it sooner or later in your bodybuilding endevour.

good luck
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2006, 12:57:33 PM »
ok,,first,,i am  PRO IFBB BODY-BUILDER. 2006 O TOP 15  (yes the won jason cutler won),, so you calling me drug dealer does nothing but gets you where you started to beging with - denial.

when i decide to participate and give you 10 min of my time,,,you better unerstand that i do not do it for any other reason beside to put the truth on the table.

i am VERY femiliar with every group of athletes in usa and abroad and with their drug needs and ofcourse use and abuse,, from marathon runners to cyclists to boxers to football players to powerlifters and ofcourse bodybuilders.

what i say on getbig is out of years of experience and years of actually working with natural athletes,,clean athetes,,and hormonized athletes + working on my own self both naturally and hormonized.

when you want to be called natural,,, you will know how to do it even if you use hormones. it is your first priority  and NO ONE else will know it but you. when you aim at pleasing and being at the top where  drugs are seen as absolute horror and end of career with big stain,,you will do whatever  it takes to swim with the fish even though youre a shark. you will end up eating them but you will always swim around them comfortably if you know what youre doing.

the 190-192lb guy i seen in oneof the posts above is at 6-7% BF. it is possible  naturally at the heights mentioned. if you get there naturally you are one lucky dude. that is where it will stop though.

now,, i never said adonis had the best natural physiqe! i said adonis with 10-15 extra lb at 5-6%  is where it stops naturally. he does not have the best physiqe because that dady mady boy is washing the floor with him.

i got nothing else to add to this dicussion because you will learn it sooner or later in your bodybuilding endevour.

good luck

I don`t think some of them EVER will learn the truth. 

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2006, 01:02:52 PM »
You are currently behind me.

You are not bigger or stronger.  You won`t catch me.
Hmm well you don't actually know any of that do you? You don't know what my lifts are. You don't know how big I am now. You know I've been in the 160's as lean as you are at 5'6". Here, I'll take a cue from you, "relatively" that makes me bigger. Tell me how much I weigh right now. Tell me what my lifts are. Tell me what my bf % is. You can't. I've looked like you ebfore. I was an emaciated 120 lbs. once, and I gained more than 40lbs. of muscle since then. Don't limit yourself.
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2006, 01:05:58 PM »
Hmm well you don't actually know any of that do you? You don't know what my lifts are. You don't know how big I am now. You know I've been in the 160's as lean as you are at 5'6". Here, I'll take a cue from you, "relatively" that makes me bigger. Tell me how much I weigh right now. Tell me what my lifts are. Tell me what my bf % is. You can't. I've looked like you ebfore. I was an emaciated 120 lbs. once, and I gained more than 40lbs. of muscle since then. Don't limit yourself.

I knew it.

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »
I just destroyed El Spiko.

I love it.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2006, 01:10:58 PM »

good luck

See, I was thinking that you were saying TA is best a natural can hope for. Yeah, it's hard to get big naturally, i won't deny that, and there is certainly a limit to how big you can get without steroids. I knew you dealt steroids, didn't know you were in the 15 at the O, so I obviously put my foot in my mouth there. Sorry about that, my bad. TA likes to tote himself as the peak of natural developement, he's aid it before numerous times, and he was using your post to back that up. So anyway, yeah, sorry I put my foot in my mouth, obviously I misinterpreted what you were saying.
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2006, 01:12:54 PM »
See, I was thinking that you were saying TA is best a natural can hope for. Yeah, it's hard to get big naturally, i won't deny that, and there is certainly a limit to how big you can get without steroids. I knew you dealt steroids, didn't know you were in the 15 at the O, so I obviously put my foot in my mouth there. Sorry about that, my bad. TA likes to tote himself as the peak of natural developement, he's aid it before numerous times, and he was using your post to back that up. So anyway, yeah, sorry I put my foot in my mouth, obviously I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Given my age, and amount of time training and strength, I am the Peak of natural trainers. I am about 10-15 off the limit that is naturally attainable.  I am doing everything correctly.  So are A lot of others on this board.

So is Matt C.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2006, 01:21:49 PM »
I just destroyed El Spiko.

I love it.
What the hell are you talking about? How did you "destroy" me? That first pic of me is from 2002, the last from about 13 months ago. That's 40 lbs. in 4 years. According to what you've said, my gains are impossible. How does posting random pics of yourself do anything? You still don't know how strong I am, or what I look like right now. For all your ranting and raving about how much muscle can be gained by a natural over the course of their life, those pics of me clearly prove you wrong. You're limiting yourself with your own "principles". If you're happy with your progress, fine. That doesn't mean that the rest of us have to settle for that ourselves. If you never push yourself to be better than what's thought of as possible, then how can you ever think you'd be the best? You're he one who's claimed to be the biggest natural bodybuilder in history, which is clearly not the case. How could you think you ever would be if you put limitations on yourself? All that does is give you more excuses for giving up or falling short.
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2006, 01:24:20 PM »
What the hell are you talking about? How did you "destroy" me? That first pic of me is from 2002, the last from about 13 months ago. That's 40 lbs. in 4 years. According to what you've said, my gains are impossible. How does posting random pics of yourself do anything? You still don't know how strong I am, or what I look like right now. For all your ranting and raving about how much muscle can be gained by a natural over the course of their life, those pics of me clearly prove you wrong. You're limiting yourself with your own "principles". If you're happy with your progress, fine. That doesn't mean that the rest of us have to settle for that ourselves. If you never push yourself to be better than what's thought of as possible, then how can you ever think you'd be the best? You're he one who's claimed to be the biggest natural bodybuilder in history, which is clearly not the case. How could you think you ever would be if you put limitations on yourself? All that does is give you more excuses for giving up or falling short.

Your 13 months pics need about 30 lbs of fat loss at least,possibly a bit more.

So NO, you did NOT gain 40 lbs of Muscle. FACT!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #188 on: October 05, 2006, 01:26:14 PM »
i'm over 190 right now .. 194 last time i weighed and very lean.. as i an naturally lean always regardless of what i eat
so... i disagree wuth your theory
choice is an illusion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2006, 01:30:20 PM »
i'm over 190 right now .. 194 last time i weighed and very lean.. as i an naturally lean always regardless of what i eat
so... i disagree wuth your theory

How so?

You aren`t ripped over 200, now are you...Looks like you agree by default.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #190 on: October 05, 2006, 01:30:27 PM »
Too many people seem obsessed with numbers-220 lb bodyweight,400 lb bench etc. All that matters is what you look like onstage not how much you weigh or can lift ::) Also almost everyone underestimates how much weight they need to lose to get in proper contest condition which does not mean abs showing and a few striations in the chest!
u can say that again...they shrink incredibly

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2006, 01:33:31 PM »
LMAO!

It NEVER ceases to amaze me what people believe to be true.  If YOU can't do it then NO ONE can do it...that seems to be the mentality of most on here.

When are people going to realize that there are freaks out there...not genetic freaks but people with a work-ethic in the gym that is unrivaled?  If you think someone can't be around 200 pounds with a bodyfat percentage of 5% why don't you come workout with me, Adonis?  Shoot me a message.  If you live close, we'll hit the weights one day.  You need to be humbled.

TEC

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »
You better watch your mouth before you spout more lies.
I didn`t spend hours taking these pics....I took about 800 pics in 30 minutes.  You have NEVER produced ANYONE that goes above the criteria I listed. NEVER NEVER NEVER.

800 pics in 30 minutes.

30 minutes.

1 minute = 60 seconds.

30*60 = 1800 seconds.

1800 seconds. 800 pics.

1800/800 =2,2725 seconds

A pic were taken on average every 2,2725 seconds, for 30 minutes straight.

Explain to me how you were able to do this?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2006, 01:34:07 PM »
How so?

You aren`t ripped over 200, now are you...Looks like you agree by default.

im a ripped natural no diet 194
and im not a bber.. as in i dont supplement or eat bulk up food or whatever...
i just train and im 194 between 6 or 7% NATURALLy
so quite easily a guy with good genens who eats properly
and supplements.... could be 200 easy...
im just 6lbs off.. and i repeat im not a bber.
choice is an illusion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2006, 01:40:33 PM »
800 pics in 30 minutes.

30 minutes.

1 minute = 60 seconds.

30*60 = 1800 seconds.

1800 seconds. 800 pics.

1800/800 =2,2725 seconds

A pic were taken on average every 2,2725 seconds, for 30 minutes straight.

Explain to me how you were able to do this?

YIP
Zack

Maybe it was 34 minutes and 27 seconds.

The camera does 5 pictures a second and even faster depending on what you set the shutter speed at.

You obviously don`t know a thing about photography.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »

The camera does 5 pictures a second and even faster depending on what you set the shutter speed at.

That explains why you posted 5 pics of the same arm pose pre-contest.

I think I know a few things. Such as what size is generally used, and other things that are important for editing. Other than that, I'm laymanish, yes.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »

And you are talking out of your ass as usual.
You OBVIOUSLY spent a great deal of time and effort on your pics.  You probably shot pics for days using different lighting, sets and exposure until you stumbled across something that makes you look a little less pathetic.

Dante is 100% percent correct......You are a weak minded fool with a very myopic worldview. You are the exact opposite of what you think you are.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2006, 01:55:02 PM »
That explains why you posted 5 pics of the same arm pose pre-contest.

I think I know a few things. Such as what size is generally used, and other things that are important for editing. Other than that, I'm laymanish, yes.

YIP
Zack

Yes!

This is why you get many of the "same" picture......They really aren`t the same picture,they are in fact the result of many pictures taken per second at a fast shutter speed.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2006, 01:55:26 PM »
Your 13 months pics need about 30 lbs of fat loss at least,possibly a bit more.

So NO, you did NOT gain 40 lbs of Muscle. FACT!
You're crazy, plain and simple. 30 lbs. of fat? I cannot possibly be in that shape and be in the 25-30% bf range. You've posted the pics of how you looked at about 30%. By your logic then I am at the same bodyfat percentage as you in your fat pics? Do your math. I'm in single digits that photo. FACT!
I min/max my physique

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #199 on: October 05, 2006, 02:22:33 PM »
i'm pretty sure layne norton and beast from bodybuilding.com claim to be 200 pounds in contest shape totally natural

i think both are 5'10

E
E