Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 50401 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #275 on: October 06, 2006, 05:43:04 AM »
SP, your girlfriend has logged onto your GB account account again.  OTK time.

LOL, actually she thinks that I spend way too much time here. I tried to get her involved but alas she would have none of it.
like most of us, she does get a kick out of Vince G.
Here comes the money shot

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2006, 05:48:32 AM »
::)

Whats so hard to beleive? That somebody could come in a damn site better than you dieted down and natural? You dont even have half decent genetics - just look at your forearms. Im talking about somebody who is just naturally huge - wrists are probably like twice the size of yours. Anyway - believe me or dont belive me - i dont give a sh it either way  :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2006, 06:02:39 AM »
like most of us, she does get a kick out of Vince G.

That gets me thinking...if we get Vince G around to screw Jezebelle, do you think that would finally cure her craving for the ebony erection?

Whadda ya say VVV?  You down?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2006, 06:38:52 AM »
Whats so hard to beleive? That somebody could come in a damn site better than you dieted down and natural? You dont even have half decent genetics - just look at your forearms. Im talking about somebody who is just naturally huge - wrists are probably like twice the size of yours. Anyway - believe me or dont belive me - i dont give a sh it either way  :P

hahhaha 290 at 14 percent bodyfat would have him BIGGER than most PROs Naturally.  That would make him around 5`11 260   with 4 percent bodyfat Natural.      ROFLMAO!!!!!!   

You are a CLOWN.

Log off and start over now

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2006, 06:47:30 AM »
I have been adding 4-5 lbs of muscle pretty steadily each year so far, so everything is working out great.

I would put my max potential in the 190s and it may take years to get there, but that is about the limit for any lifetime consistently training natural.
why are you limiting yourself?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 06, 2006, 06:51:30 AM »
why are you limiting yourself?

I am not limiting myself.

Just stating what the Human body can achieve for my height without drugs.

That mark has been the standard for over 100 years now as Sandow was this size, ripped and so are today`s top naturals.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: October 06, 2006, 06:56:28 AM »
hahhaha 290 at 14 percent bodyfat would have him BIGGER than most PROs Naturally.  That would make him around 5`11 260   with 4 percent bodyfat Natural.      ROFLMAO!!!!!!   

You are a CLOWN.

Log off and start over now

Haha whatever - if you and this GH guy seriously think you are / have the genetics to be the best it gets natural, then you need to see a shrink (or put the crack pipe down, as somebody would say)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: October 06, 2006, 07:00:06 AM »
Haha whatever - if you and this GH guy seriously think you are / have the genetics to be the best it gets natural, then you need to see a shrink (or put the crack pipe down, as somebody would say)

So your friend is  5`11 and 260 lbs ripped Naturally, BIGGER than IFBB PROS who are ALL juicing?

Is that what you are saying?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #283 on: October 06, 2006, 07:02:05 AM »
There were only two guys in my class (heavyweight) that were over the 200lb mark I believe.  And these guys were VERY peeled.  I was shocked.  I really would be shocked that in five years if we see the norm of heavyweight competitors being close to 210.  Again, there ARE EXCEPTIONS....but I dont think its all that common.

No one said it was common. Just not impossible

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: October 06, 2006, 07:09:01 AM »
Ultimately it's all down to genetics and very few people have the genetic make up to be shredded at 200 lbs at 5'10 or less.There are obviously exceptions but I would think that the genetic elite are likely to go into sports where they can make some serious money ie not bodybuilding-especialy natural bodybuilding!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #285 on: October 06, 2006, 07:13:59 AM »
So your friend is  5`11 and 260 lbs ripped Naturally, BIGGER than IFBB PROS who are ALL juicing?

Is that what you are saying?
Show me where i said that? I think if he dieted down he would be around 220's somewhere, but this is irrelevnt as he wont ever diet down as he doesnt compete - he doesnt have the willpower to, as i dont, and probably doesnt want to stand oiled up in a thong like the majority of the population. Maybe he is up at 16-17% bf, i aint sure - im not someone that goes around testing other mens bodyfat - but he still fits in a size 34 waist jeans at that weight. I am talking about one of these natural freaks where everywhere you go people are like "jesus look at the size of that guy" etc. Look adonis, i dont have time to sit and have internet arguements like some of you guys, if you want to beleive that you are the natural limit then so be it. Im just saying that i know for a fact that you arent - you keep deluding yourself if you like.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: October 06, 2006, 07:14:37 AM »

Bingo - exceptions !

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #287 on: October 06, 2006, 07:16:13 AM »
Ultimately it's all down to genetics and very few people have the genetic make up to be shredded at 200 lbs at 5'10 or less.There are obviously exceptions but I would think that the genetic elite are likely to go into sports where they can make some serious money ie not bodybuilding-especialy natural bodybuilding!

This probably the best point made. To get to that level of physical development, you don't only need to be genetically superior you also need to be mentally and emotionally superior to handle the grind of the BB lifestyle for 15 years to reach your potential.

There aren't many people on the earth that are going to even TRY to do that in BB because there is NO MONEY and a tremndous sacrafice of the quality of you life! Hell, most people aren't going even work out all all for 15 years let alone train and eat to that extreme.

GH and TA are right that most people will NEVER reach a certain level physically. But it not a physical limit necessarily--it's a mental limit to be even willing to try.

No, it's not that it's common--but it's not impossible.

You'd go financially broke and become emotionally bankrupt trying to get your body there naturally. It would take that much focus.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: October 06, 2006, 07:23:52 AM »
Show me where i said that? I think if he dieted down he would be around 220's somewhere, but this is irrelevnt as he wont ever diet down as he doesnt compete - he doesnt have the willpower to, as i dont, and probably doesnt want to stand oiled up in a thong like the majority of the population. Maybe he is up at 16-17% bf, i aint sure - im not someone that goes around testing other mens bodyfat - but he still fits in a size 34 waist jeans at that weight. I am talking about one of these natural freaks where everywhere you go people are like "jesus look at the size of that guy" etc. Look adonis, i dont have time to sit and have internet arguements like some of you guys, if you want to beleive that you are the natural limit then so be it. Im just saying that i know for a fact that you arent - you keep deluding yourself if you like.

Here is what you said:
210 and growing
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #287 on: Today at 05:33:29 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to disagree with you gh15 - i have a friend who is 22 and he is just one of these natural beasts - he is 5'11 and weighs in around 290 at i would say around 14-15% bodyfat. There is no way on gods green earth if he dieted down to 5-6% he would be under 200lbs - no f ckin way !!

Report to moderator    Logged 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now simply do the calculation and you get 260 lbs 5`11 at 4 percent bodyfat.

EVEN if he would be 220, that would make him BIGGER than ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER NATURALLY!  That has never happened.  Nobody has EVER been bigger than ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER NATURALLY! NOBODY. Not equal to or less than his height.

Furthermore, a 34 inch waist at 290 pounds is a PHYSCIAL IMPOSSIBILITY!   NOBODY ON EARTH is 290 LBS with a 34 inch waist. NOBODY.

You speak of delusion......YOU ARE A DELUSION!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 06, 2006, 07:29:35 AM »
This probably the best point made. To get to that level of physical development, you don't only need to be genetically superior you also need to be mentally and emotionally superior to handle the grind of the BB lifestyle for 15 years to reach your potential.

There aren't many people on the earth that are going to even TRY to do that in BB because there is NO MONEY and a tremndous sacrafice of the quality of you life! Hell, most people aren't going even work out all all for 15 years let alone train and eat to that extreme.

GH and TA are right that most people will NEVER reach a certain level physically. But it not a physical limit necessarily--it's a mental limit to be even willing to try.

No, it's not that it's common--but it's not impossible.

You'd go financially broke and become emotionally bankrupt trying to get your body there naturally. It would take that much focus.

You are wrong.

People have been trying to break this barrier for over 100 years now and nobody has yet.

Eugene Sandow was 4-6 percent Bodyfat around 190-195.   That is what Todays Top LifeTime Naturals are today.

For 100 years now that Limit has stood the test of time.  Nutrition has changed,supplements have been introduced,Training methods have all changed, But not one of these have produced anyone of significance over this standard.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: October 06, 2006, 07:34:10 AM »
Here is what you said:
210 and growing
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #287 on: Today at 05:33:29 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to disagree with you gh15 - i have a friend who is 22 and he is just one of these natural beasts - he is 5'11 and weighs in around 290 at i would say around 14-15% bodyfat. There is no way on gods green earth if he dieted down to 5-6% he would be under 200lbs - no f ckin way !!

Report to moderator    Logged 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now simply do the calculation and you get 260 lbs 5`11 at 4 percent bodyfat.

EVEN if he would be 220, that would make him BIGGER than ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER NATURALLY!  That has never happened.  Nobody has EVER been bigger than ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER NATURALLY! NOBODY. Not equal to or less than his height.

Furthermore, a 34 inch waist at 290 pounds is a PHYSCIAL IMPOSSIBILITY!   NOBODY ON EARTH is 290 LBS with a 34 inch waist. NOBODY.

You speak of delusion......YOU ARE A DELUSION!

Ok Adonis - there is no point in debating anything with you as you think you know everything anyway. i think lee priest would have forearms like yours if he laid off the juice !! Take it easy

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 06, 2006, 07:40:30 AM »
Ok Adonis - there is no point in debating anything with you as you think you know everything anyway. i think lee priest would have forearms like yours if he laid off the juice !! Take it easy

Glad I could educate you.

That way next time you see "your friend", you will see him in a different light and begin to take notice that he is simply obese if he is 290 lbs Natural at 5`11.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #292 on: October 06, 2006, 07:42:58 AM »
You are wrong.

People have been trying to break this barrier for over 100 years now and nobody has yet.

Eugene Sandow was 4-6 percent Bodyfat around 190-195.   That is what Todays Top LifeTime Naturals are today.

For 100 years now that Limit has stood the test of time.  Nutrition has changed,supplements have been introduced,Training methods have all changed, But not one of these have produced anyone of significance over this standard.

Do you have the recorded weights and BF% of every natural bber that has lived in the past 100 years?  If not then STFU already.

Because you and a couple of your cronies haven't done it means it's impossible. ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 06, 2006, 07:45:30 AM »
Triple bump.

When will the gravitysuit calculations and design be ready??

Still working on it.

Intense G-Force altering is the only thing that has such a dramatic effect on the human body short of Drugs or medication.

Altering G-Forces will cause you to waste away in a few days to just a few weeks in a Zero G enviroment.  The inverse is true.  Intense Positive G-Force will quickly get the human body to its Absolute limit.  These are scientific certainties.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: October 06, 2006, 07:47:07 AM »
Do you have the recorded weights and BF% of every natural bber that has lived in the past 100 years?  If not then STFU already.

Because you and a couple of your cronies haven't done it means it's impossible. ::)

We have thousands and thousand and thousands of them and enough currently to make a scientific conclusion.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #295 on: October 06, 2006, 07:58:59 AM »
I am not limiting myself.

Just stating what the Human body can achieve for my height without drugs.

That mark has been the standard for over 100 years now as Sandow was this size, ripped and so are today`s top naturals.

Yep, and time and tradition is always right. It's not like anyone ever breaks or shatters world records and exceeds what was thought humanly possible. No one's ever set new weightlifting records, or srpinting records, or any other kind related to human ability where it had been declared that we had reached the limit. mo sirree bob ::)
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 06, 2006, 08:04:40 AM »
Yep, and time and tradition is always right. It's not like anyone ever breaks or shatters world records and exceeds what was thought humanly possible. No one's ever set new weightlifting records, or srpinting records, or any other kind related to human ability where it had been declared that we had reached the limit. mo sirree bob ::)

Not to a HUGE varrying degree.

Most records are broken on 100ths of a second.   Also, some records are a result of drug use. (Ben Johnson)

There is no huge Variation like the claims people in this thread are making.....But that is apples and oranges.

Technique and skill have A LOT to do with record breaking than body variance.

Here is the PROGRESSION of the MEN`s 100 METER World Records.

10.6 Don Lippincott USA Stockholm, Sweden July 6, 1912
Jackson Scholz USA September 16, 1920
10.4 Charlie Paddock USA Redlands, California, USA April 23, 1921
Eddie Tolan USA Stockholm, Sweden August 8, 1929
Copenhagen, Denmark August 25, 1929
10.3 Percy Williams CAN Toronto, Ontario, Canada August 9, 1930
Arthur Jonath GER Bochum, Germany July 5, 1932
Eddie Tolan USA Los Angeles, California, USA August 1, 1932
Ralph Metcalfe USA Los Angeles, California, USA August 1, 1932
Ralph Metcalfe USA Budapest, Hungary August 12, 1933
Eulace Peacock USA Oslo, Norway August 6, 1934
Chris Berger NED Amsterdam, Netherlands August 26, 1934
Ralph Metcalfe USA Osaka, Japan September 15, 1934
Dairen, China September 23, 1934
Takanori Yoshioka JPN Tokyo, Japan June 15, 1935
10.2 Jesse Owens USA Chicago, Illinois, USA June 20, 1936
Harold Davis USA Compton, California, USA June 6, 1941
Lloyd LaBeach PAN Fresno, California, USA May 15, 1948
Barney Ewell USA Evanston, Illinois, USA July 9, 1948
Emmanuel McDonald Bailey GBR Belgrade, Yugoslavia August 25, 1951
Heinz Fütterer FRG Yokohama, Japan October 31, 1954
Bobby Joe Morrow USA Houston, Texas, USA May 19, 1956
Ira Murchison USA Compton, California, USA June 1, 1956
Bobby Joe Morrow USA Bakersfield, California, USA June 22, 1956
Ira Murchison USA Los Angeles, California, USA June 29, 1956
Bobby Joe Morrow USA
10.1 Willie Williams USA Berlin, Germany August 3, 1956
Ira Murchison USA  August 4, 1956
Leamon King USA Ontario, California, USA October 20, 1956
Santa Ana, California, USA October 27, 1956
Ray Norton USA San Jose, California, USA April 18, 1959
10.0 Armin Hary FRG Zürich, Switzerland June 21, 1960
Harry Jerome CAN Saskatoon, Canada July 15, 1960
Horacio Esteves VEN Caracas, Venezuela August 15, 1964
Bob Hayes USA Tokyo, Japan October 15, 1964
Jim Hines USA Modesto, California, USA May 27, 1967
Enrique Figuerola CUB Budapest, Hungary June 17, 1967
Paul Nash RSA Krugersdorp, South Africa April 2, 1968
Oliver Ford USA Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA May 31, 1968
Charles Greene USA Sacramento, California, USA June 20, 1968
Roger Bambuck FRA
9.9 Jim Hines USA
Ronnie Ray Smith USA
Charles Greene USA
Steve Williams USA Los Angeles, California, USA June 21, 1972
Eddie Hart USA Eugene, Oregon, USA July 1, 1972
Reynaud Robinson USA
Silvio Leonard CUB Ostrava, Czechoslovakia June 5, 1975
Steve Williams USA Siena, Italy July 16, 1975
Berlin, Germany August 22, 1975
Gainesville, Florida, USA March 27, 1976
Harvey Glance USA Columbia, South Carolina, USA April 3, 1976
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA May 1, 1976
Don Quarrie JAM Modesto, California, USA May 22, 1976
Electronic timing
Time Athlete Nat Location of race Date
9.95 Jim Hines USA Mexico City, Mexico October 14, 1968
9.93 Calvin Smith USA Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA July 3, 1983
Carl Lewis USA Rome, Italy August 30, 1987
Zurich, Switzerland August 17, 1988
9.92 Carl Lewis USA Seoul, South Korea September 24, 1988
9.90 Leroy Burrell USA New York, New York, USA June 14, 1991
9.86 Carl Lewis USA Tokyo, Japan August 25, 1991
9.85 Leroy Burrell USA Lausanne, Switzerland July 6, 1994
9.84 Donovan Bailey CAN Atlanta, Georgia, USA July 27, 1996
9.79 Maurice Greene USA Athens, Greece June 16, 1999
9.77 Asafa Powell JAM Athens, Greece June 14, 2005
Asafa Powell[2] JAM Gateshead, England June 11, 2006
Asafa Powell JAM Zurich, Switzerland August 18, 2006

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2006, 08:11:48 AM »
One second is a HUGE amount of time in sprinting Adam....try beating someone in a 100yd sprint when they have a one second head start....people dont realize how much it is till they try and race someone.  Also...regarding the Ben Johnson thing....I do happen to know a certain person who was a prominant olympic decathlete.....and let me put it this way....Ben happened to get CAUGHT...if you catch my drift.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 06, 2006, 08:12:31 AM »
Technology in equipment is also a very bigfactor on Athletic records as well.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #299 on: October 06, 2006, 08:14:21 AM »
I have been adding 4-5 lbs of muscle pretty steadily each year so far, so everything is working out great.

I would put my max potential in the 190s and it may take years to get there, but that is about the limit for any lifetime consistently training natural.

Oh brother, what a pathetic little turd. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha